Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

gagan088

Jan 20, 2020

refund of payment t0 lapsed card

card no ############ 8225; Mayank Deep
customer Id 24353994, Gagandeep Singh Chowdhary.ac no ############ 42
On 5.01.2020, I transferred Rs 35000 to Netbankng to Mayank's card which has actually lapsed.

Pl help in reversing the money paid

gagan chowdhary

mayank
8420003636
mdas77

Jan 14, 2020

non receipt of priority pass for my add on cards

i havenot received prioritypass formy add on cards in name of shankerdas and sreedevi.
please send it at an early date.card ending 3547.,
mohandas.k
B7,Vrindavan colony
kozhikode 673017
Hirdesh singh

May 13, 2019

Request for Emi

I am not able to pay the full amount I have only paid mimimum amount still now so I need to Emi option to my credit card , kindly change the Emi option to my credit card
Hirdesh Kumar Singh
Last digit 7688
vignesh jeev

Mar 13, 2019

request for EMI option

sir ,
i am vignesh. i have been paying credit card payment near 7 month.but i can't able to pay the full due amount i have only paid minimum amount still now ,so i need the EMI option to my credit card.kindly change the EMI option to my credit card account.
thanking you
vignesh jeeva
my card last no:3678
vignesh jeev

Mar 13, 2019

i need EMI option to my credit card

i have been paying the credit card payment near 7 month.but i can't able to pay the full due amount so i need EMI option to my credit card. i have been paid only minimum due amount still now,so kindly request you to provide the EMI option my credit card.

vignesh jeeva
my card last 4 digit is-3678
r amarnath

Dec 28, 2018

NOC OF CREDIT CARD

sir
this is regarding my credit card number ############ 5019 which has been settled as per your settlements details way back in 2008 and i would request you to please grant me an NOC letter for the above card as the earliest
please do the needful
Rajan kumar gaur

Dec 13, 2018

EMI

Hi team
This is rajankumargaur holding hdfcbank credit card ending no.1794 i have been paying minimum deuof my credit card from psat 2and half year and culndnot paythe full deuof which is 32 thousand rupeesas iam very bad financial condition it will not be possible topay the full deuwithin the payment day i Request you to kindly suggestion meto cum out of this problem also i do not want to be defaultar so please suggestion the best possible option to clear my deus either by easy EMI or settlement
Please do the needful at the monthly as my payment deuof date is 30/12 2018
Rajankumargaur
yeshwanthjayanthi

Nov 30, 2018

request for EMI option

Hi team
This is Yeshwanth holding HDFC bank credit card number ending with 3132
I have been paying minimum due of my credit card from past 2 and half years and could not pay the full due which is sixty two thousand and four rupees,I have been sincerely paying the minimum due within the payment date,in my view i have already paid my full amount, as i am in very bad financial condition it will not be possible to pay the full due ,hence i request you to kindly suggest me to come out of this problem, also i do not want to be defaulter ,so please suggest the best possible option to clear my dues either by easy EMI or settlement etc,
Please do the needful at the earliest as my payment due date is 5th of Dec 2018
thanks
Yeshwanth M.S
Keshav bhavnani

Nov 2, 2018

Interest applied on late fees

I had taken the insurance policy from ur partner company Aditya birla health insurance.... Of 9857 rs. . So at the Time of taking the policy I told them that I am not able to pay the money in October so they said sir don't worry you won't be charged any interest on the amount for delay the gave the time till December to pay... But now at the bill of October of credit card late fees has been charged of 1189 rs so I want to remove that interest amount from my bill so check and reply as soon as possible..... And also an amount of 450 rs is charged in the bill of August as payment return fee so when I called to your customer care so they told me that sir this amount will adjust on next bill but didn't get any adjustments so do check this also and reward...

Name - keshav bhavnani
Credit card number - ################
Mobile number - 7860680242
Account number - 50100226366511

Sep 14, 2018

Late fee and finnance charges-unfair

I am a long standing account holder in your bank (Abhiramapuram branch)I had registered with your bank to automatically pay my Airtel broadband bill and my BSNL land line telephone bill for two years now through my Credit card (hdfc Regalia), and automatic debit to my s/b a/c with you No.############ 3269.This has been happening without a hitch till last month, when I found that my BSNL bill for Sep 19, was not paid and in my CC statement(Ref No. 0812835NCHC00663925) I find a levy of Rs.400/-, plus GST and finance charges. On checking with my branch of HDFC I found that the smartpay registration for BSNL alone has been de-registered without my knowledge.
Pl note that since I am not familiar with the on-line procedure on the computer, I have always been taking the help oh HDFC staff of my branch to even do the registration in the first place. ( I am 75 yrs old!). There is therefore no way I could have de-registered for the BSNL land line bill, while leaving the Airtel broadband registration in place.

Kindly therefore reverse the charges levied, as I am not responsible for the de-registration.
I would be grateful for an urgent response.
Pl note that even this morning I had to seek the assistance of my hdfc branch staff to re-register for autopayment of my BSNL land line bills.

Sincerely,

K.R.Chary

Sep 13, 2018

credit card

Sir, i m a preffered customer of your bank holding credit card no 4854********0822. I just recd my Sept statement nd astonished to see that a charge of Rs.985.25 as financial charge has been debited in my account. And a charge of Rs.999/-as return fee plus Rs.179/82 as GST has been debited in my account even though i had a credit of Rs. 88962/- on 16.8.2018 in my account refund recd from cleartrip. Sir you are requested to please reverse the above charges as i have never failed to pay my dues since i hold the card. Pl cooperate this time and oblige. Regards. Devendra Kumar Jindal.
Debasis Das 1

Sep 3, 2018

blockage of credit card

Card no ################
Payment done on 02/0/2018 Rs 23000
Payment done on 03/0/2018 Rs 4245
EMI for Rs 9119 on 02/08/2018
Purchased on 17/08/2018 Rd 15348
While using the customer care no on phone ,always telling the wrong pin no.
kamlesh686

Jul 17, 2018

credit card

reverse the extra deduct charges
It is intimated that my name is Kamlesh Chaturvedi your bank credit card no. 36835701044130
Due to first time use of your bank credit card and less information so, huge amount of extra charges deducted from my credit card.
You are requested to Reverse all the extra Charges and financial charges as soon as earliest.

Thank You.
Kamlesh Chaturvedi
email- [email protected]
Anantha nadh

Jun 7, 2018

Accepting wrong number

Hai my name is ananth,

Today I done one bill payment with hdfc credit card successfully.
But at the time of payment I entered wrong cvv number still hdfc accepted and completed the process and transferred to particular organization. There is no secure in using hdfc credit card.

This is very serious issue and please let me know how it happened. So that I can stop doing transactions and close this account.

Please reply with in one hour.
Eagerly waiting for your responce.
MANGE RAM

Jun 6, 2018

Reverse the credit card charges

This to inform that I Mange Ram Singla have been holding credit card of your bank ending with 4346. The bank charge me igst on my interest amount of insta loan , this is not happen before only in the month of April these happens and also they charge me on redemption on my points which is not good. They also charge me over limit fee in the month of march . We contact to the customer care but there is no good response . kindly reverse my all charges

With regards
Mange Ram Singla
Email ID- [email protected]
Ankita2004

May 19, 2018

cancel for autopay

I have an salary account in HDFC bank , I left that company in 2008 & from that time i can't oprate that account.
but i can't understand why the bank add auto pay amount in my bill. Many time i'll complain to ur exicutive & customer care
service too but there is no responce pls do the need full as earlier as possible and know i want to close my credit card what will i do
pls suggest what would i do.

Thanks & B.Rgds

Dheeraj Singh
[7838547267]
ATULKASHYAP

May 4, 2018

Release my AC on hold fund

Respected Sir
This is to inform you that I received a call from HDFC Bank on 30th April 18 regarding my credit card minimum balance payment from this no (7518617785) I don't know she is from HDFC credit card department or collection department but when I asked her to how much minimum pay she told around 5200/- and I pay 5500/- but actual amount is around 15000/- that is why you have put my account on hold just because of this small mistake I am in trouble if i pay 5500 Rs I can pay 15000 Rs also and balance was there as you can see just because of this wrong information I don't have money in my account and my pocket also I am already in so many problems I am not in the condition to face one more problem I am already in a very big financial problem so please help and suggest me that what to do and how will you free my account on hold.
Atul Kumar Kashyap
Bijnor U.P.
kishor1941

Apr 21, 2018

Convert my HDFC credit card outstanding amount in EMI

My outstanding in HDFC Credit card

( ################ ) is very high Rs 140000. Sir Iam unable to pay monthly credit card minimum balance payment due to my company Moser Bare India Limited Lockout from Oct 2017 . I humbly request you that Please convert my Outstanding amount in Monthly EMI. Sir MOSERBAER did not give me 7 month salary , and my family condition is also very critical . I again request you that Please convert my HDFC Credit Card outstanding in Monthly EMI , so that I could pay easily HDFC Card payment

I had taken HDFC Credit Card in corporate plan from Moser Bare India Limited , 66 Greater Noida , UP

I hope you will help me and convert my HDFC Credit Card ( ################ ) payment in easy EMI , so that I could easily pay

Kishor Joshi
Mob 9910795015
Email [email protected]
LATHA.K

Apr 12, 2018

Prepaid recharge every time cancellation-kindly disable this option

my card number ending with 4854.At the time of getting credit card I have enabled the option to recharge my airtel number 9443635676 for Rs.100 for every month.But the amount has been debited from my credit card account for 100 Rs.But my Airtel number has not been recharged till now.after a month I gave a compliant about this issue.Then The amount has been revoked .But this month also the same problem continues.
Hence I request you to disable the recharge option for 100 Rs to my airtel prepaid number for every month.
SHURTI dhiwar

Apr 2, 2018

CUSTOMER SERVICE

I HAD CALLED IN TO DISCUSS MY STATEMENT , WHILE TALKING ABOUT THE STATEMENT , THE ADVISOR JUS PUT ME ON HOLD FOR NO REASON AND WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING, I WAS ON HOLD FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND THEN I HAD TO DISCONNECT .
THE NAME OF THE AVISOR IS KIRTI SHAMBHU DUTTA . THERE SHOULD BE SERIOUS ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST HER .
* VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE *
*PLEASE HIRE SOME ADVISORS WITH ETIQUETTES
* PATHETIC IVR
Arunpandiyan E

Mar 30, 2018

Complaints about

This is Arunpandiyan E ,My card ends with 4510

I had conversation with Ms. Mamatha And Mr.Bharav they both spoke with me reardin payment of card and they dont know how to talk with a customer and they spoke very rudely .

I thouht that i should not use HDFC card anymore because of your Team.

Reards,

Arunpandiyan E
anilkumarshrivastava

Mar 24, 2018

Regarding my dues against my regalia first credit card

I would like to draw your kind attention, I am a credit card holder of your bank since last 2 and a half years. My problem is that I have already paid Rs. 9,831 against my dues on dated 11.01.2018 in your Motijheel Branch, Kolkata. The last day of payment was 9.1.18 but due to some personal problems I paid my due on 11.01.18 by cheque.
In the month of February,18 and onwards I got a message from your end from time to time since the month of February stating that my payment is due against my credit card numbered 55##########6847. It's showing that the total due amount is 3,052 i.e. service charge, financial charge and credit card charge. At the time when I applied for the credit card, your market boy Pushpendu assured me after a talk with his service manager that the card delivered to me is lifetime free as I was a previlaged customer. So please clarify that why am I supposed to pay the dues. I am ready to pay the 2 days extra delay charges.
So I request you that please wave these dues amount against my credit card you guys are showing. Again I am requesting you that please wave my dues against my credit card because after my last payment which was in the month of January I haven't used the card for any purposes. Regarding the problem I even went to all your nearby reputed branches and asked them to check my dues. After checking my dues all of them said that all my dues are clear. I request you to clear my dues if any and send me a clearance message on my mobile number and on my e-mail also.
Anil Kumar Shrivastava
Email- [email protected]
Phone number- 9433111082
anilkumarshrivastava

Mar 24, 2018

Regarding my dues against my regalia first credit card

At the time when I applied for the credit card, your market boy Pushpendu assured me after a talk with his service manager that the card delivered to me is lifetime free as I was a previlaged customer. So please clarify that why am I supposed to pay the dues. I am ready to pay the 2 days extra delay charges. So I request you that please wave these dues amount against my credit card you guys are showing.

Anil Kumar Shrivastava
Email- [email protected]
Phone number- 9433111082
deepak chanani

Mar 23, 2018

card charges revers

sir mera credit card no. ############-8746 hai jis me 3400 rs charge laga hai kyu ki mistake se maine mera priority pass use kar liya jise aap refound karne ki karupa kare mera priority pass no. 463917350906661666 hai thank you
deepak chanani

Mar 22, 2018

charges revers

sir mera credit card no. ############ 8746 hai jis me 34 rs charge laga hai kyu ki mistake se maine mera priority pass use kar liya jise aap refound karne ki karupa kare mera priority pass no. 463917350906661666hai