Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

anil2368

Oct 13, 2015

request

Sir my card no.############ 7816. I am not in good position I pay my credit card bill.i request to you please convert my credit card bill into EMI.i will be very thank full to you sir.
ajeetmishra

Oct 12, 2015

extra charges levying

card no-################ now new card ################

kindly reverse the extra charges levying as I'm not a wilful defaulter.
prsn

Oct 12, 2015

Wrong commitment

I am Varsha and my card no. is ################. i was apply for credit card with condition as no annual and membership charges but i got 1st bill with 570 charge. every customer doesn’t no the policy and types of cards which you provide. we can only trust only. i am unhappy with this wrong commitment and need refund if not possible then i will discontinue with HDFC.
i hope you help me and found where is gap.

Varsha
nagappansaravanan

Oct 8, 2015

Payment due date and Reward point redemption issue

1.Due to my nature of work,i am not able to pay my credit due on 25th every month.Request you to kindly change the
date Every month 2nd.

2.I am associated with HDFC last 10 years.I have accumulated reward points up to 9000 in the card no ################(MC EMV World card).I had initiated redemption my reward points through phone banking on Aug'15 and confirmed my redemption by
phone banker.After 12 days one message sent from hdfc your redemption not approved.Immediately i called phone banker,he said due to your card changed to jet previllage card. After redemption based on phone banker advice changed jetprevillage card .

Still now i have not redemption my 7 years accumulated reward points.This is the way the some of your bankers deals with our sensible customer.I am very much disappointed.Request you to kindly review and do the needful to get my redemption as its.I am not interest to accumulate jetprevilage points.

Please understand your valuable customer.

This is for your kind support.

Thanks& Regards,
N.Saravanan
Credit car no- ################
sudheer dara

Oct 2, 2015

credit card not working

Have taken credit card 6 months back. Since then could not use even a single time. Generated new password a couple of times . But could not do anything. Please change the card or see that it works.

DR.SUDHEER DARA
CREDIT CARD DETAILS: ################
manudarsh

Sep 20, 2015

Request for reversel of late payment/finance charges

Sir, I am having credit card no. ################. My card payment due date is on 23/08/2015 and I was dropped my payment cheque on 22/08/2015 at ATM centre then too I got statement by levying Fin. Charges Rs. 351.88 and late fee charges Rs. 500. As I am not a willfull defaulter you are kindly requested to reverse my late fee and fin. charges retrospectively you can check my payment history and track record. Consideration may be highly obliged.
G.jayaprakash

Sep 18, 2015

credit card declined

I am G. Jayaprakashwith the service HDFC is providing for credit card. My app no cc23940868 ref id no 15091016705510s1.I applied for Credit card and gave all the documents needed. I got a current address verification call from someone in morning time in weekday when i am in office and my card request is declined only because i was physically not present at my rented house.This is the feedback that i got from customer care on my query on rejection.

I don't understand the logic on this. you should call the customer and tell that you will coming at this time rather than coming on anytime.
Sonal Maheshwari

Sep 15, 2015

Subject: complain about receiving hard copy after the due date

I am Sonal Maheshwari
my card no. is ############ 9246 . my due date was july 5th and i got my hard copy of bill on 17th of july. i dropped the cheque on 22nd of july. and the same day i got the hard copy of the another bill with late payment fees and all..i called on ur customer service no. they told be.. it will be deducted from my bill. now i got another bill will another late payment fees.i want my all late payment fees , service tax and finance charges to be deducted and want the immediate response on y mail..so can make the further payments done. it will be a great help..thanks
danandhi

Sep 14, 2015

credit card

hello sir , iam anandhi, IAM ONE OF U EXCIDING CUSTOMER OF 5 YEARS my credit card num is ############ 7010. and iam a take jumbo loan and cash through this card and i decide go for a preclosure , and go to customer care at the date of 11/09/15 and ur lady exective SWETHA IN CHENNAI BRACH as atten a call and iam said iam gng for an preclosure , and she take a request and she told a total preclosure amount including all interest chargess and she said go for a nearest branch atm through make a make a payment, at the date of 11/09/15 at the 13;15 , instead of my mistake a jumbo loan amount i paid in credit direct totally , , so again i called a customer call they said call today , so i waited and call today evening at the date of 14/09/15, one of ur exective as a atten a call and she said ur request has not taken , u need a pay a till date all including charges till date , so pls take a against ur employee SWETHA IN CHENNAI BRANCH , BECAUSE OF IS LAZY AND USELESS JOB BEHAVIOUR IAM NEED TO PAY A EXTRA CHARGES . SO PLS TAKE A SEVOIUR ACTION AND GET BACK TO ME WAT THE ACTION U HAD BEEN AGAINST HIM,,

MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] so pls let be known of is action,
Ratimant Sharma

Sep 10, 2015

credit card amount

we are unhappy to your bank credit card service because your bank deducted amount in my credit card without any bill payments.,and we have submit complaint against this matter before it ,so i requested you please take any fast action in the matter of this complaint .
my
Vinod kumar jv

Sep 2, 2015

change the payment due date to 4th of every month

ear sir/madam,
Iam credit card holder having card no.################.Currently i am having payment on 29th of every month.kindly change the due date on 4th of every month because my salary is credited on 1st of every month.
md raja

Aug 17, 2015

emi convert amount

I am unhappy with the hdfc bank credit card department July month two amounts convert emi no talking about processing charges or fess I am not payment this month I am talking about customer care this no help me my card no461787200510021
bineeshb09

Aug 11, 2015

Credit Card Declined

I am very unhappy with the service HDFC is providing for credit card. I applied for Credit card and gave all the documents needed. I got a current address verification call from someone in morning time in weekday when i am in office and my card request is declined only because i was physically not present at my rented house.This is the feedback that i got from customer care on my query on rejection.

I am unhappy and looking to remove my Saving account from HDFC

CC Application Req Number: CC23647790

Bineesh Babu
ashok kumarr

Aug 6, 2015

decline my card

I apply for hdfc card credit card received massage check with reference number but this is showing decline please give me reason for the decline. Ref no 15072718886020N1
sharmasatish

Aug 4, 2015

RENEWAL MEM. FEE

I, satish sharma holding HDFC Bank credit card no ################ received statement with renewal mem fee rupees; 2850/=
please reverse the same and conform.
Dheerajk

Jul 24, 2015

Remove processing fee

As per discussion I had with your representative on the 16th June'15, I was promised that there will be no processing fee charged. However the bill that I received has a processing fee of Rs 700.00. Please look into it and remove it.

Dheeraj Kumar
Loan Account Number: ################
Contact Number:9211578372
AMRIT PAL SINGH KHURANA

Jul 15, 2015

refund of rs2807/= from my a/c no 0453100004661

This is to request you that amt of Rs2807/= is deducted from my sb a/c no 0453100004661 on 28 july, though nor i had applied for credit card nor i had received the same .Its really very shamefull for such a reputed bank.So i request you to kindly credit the same amt in my above a/c 0453100004661 at the earliest. I had given written complaint to Jhansi BranchOn 25july .Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
AMRIT PAL SINGH KHURANA
Mob no 9415168799 and 9453001500
jaskaransingh

Jul 15, 2015

reg. refuse credit card application reference no 1506301573267NB

I have receive a letter from HDFC bank. in this letter it is intimate that (hdfc bank ) we regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as it does not meet the above mentioned internal criteria of the bank.
pls sir inform me why i can not make credit card, i am regular public servant and my salary account no is 06001050017780 , and also tell me reason of refusal my application.
my contact mobile no is 099150-66500
Ranjan Lal Mukherjee

Finance charges retail

Refer my card number ################

I wish to inform you that for the bill dated 16th of July 2015 I have been charged a total amount of
Rs. 8012.32 as follows:

late fee Rs. 700/-
consolidated FCY markup fee Rs.170.04/-
finance charges retail Rs.6158.32/-
service tax 983.96/-

In the month of May 2015, the bill was paid by me a little late as I was out of India for a month. Unfortunately,I had left my mobile phone behind
and I was unable to get in touch with you and hence got a little delayed in making the payment. AS soon as I returned, I talked to your help line and
immediately paid the amount and requested them not to charge. In June I received a mobile message that there is a due of 18200/- which had to be cleared immediately.
The day I received the message, I have cleared the amount. But when I received the hard copy of the bill, I saw the above mentioned charges were made.
This card I am holding for quite a long period and I always clear the bill before the due date. Only this time there was an unintentional delay from my side because I
was travelling abroad. I spoke to the helpline and asked them not to charge me because of my good credit history.

Looking at my previous payment history, I request you to kindly waive off the above charges and credit the same to my account. Else I shall be forced to surrender
the card. Awaiting your early reply.

Ranjan Lal Mukherjee
zaysha

cradit card

dear Sir/s.

i have applied for the credit card from your esteemed bank.
i have submitted all the related documents and filled the application. i got a reference no as well but, unfortunately i missed the no and slip as well.
now i am not able to track my card status.
please advise the status of my card.
the details are as below;
Name: Zaysha Tomar
mobile no: 9711184810
ajinkyamahajan

Complain regarding misguiding sales policies of HDFC Bank

Dear Customer Care,

I am a customer of HDFC credit card facility. After receiving the card, I got a call from HDFC customer care on 18th April 2015 stating that I have not submitted few documents for medical policy and card protection which was not true. According to the executive, I had agreed and signed a document with a mandatory clause on credit card application that I have to pay Rs 450.00 every month. If I fail to prices the documents, I will not get benefits but will be charged Rs 450 every month. So I did not have an option but to process the same. So I agreed to pay the amount.

I answered few more verification calls for the same for 4-5 consecutive days in which I confirmed.

I paid for the month of May and June towards the policy.

In last week of June I got another call from the sales executive regarding another policy "One Assist" in which I will have to pay Rs 1000 yearly. After informing the person that I am already paying mandatory Rs 450.00 towards the policy, he said that it is not mandatory and I can discontinue paying Rs 450.00 monthly and pay only Rs 1000 for an entire year. I was informed that the monthly plan will be discontinued once I buy the yearly "One Assist" plan. Which did not happen.
So I called up the customer care to ask and raised a ticket. I also called up "One Assist" customer care to raise the request to cancel the plan wherein the sales Executive was not aware of the procedure to refund the amount. He suggested to demote the plan from yearly Rs 1000 to yearly Rs 500. So I allowed him to process the plan.
On 4th July, I got a call to cancel the medical policy,he asked me to pay for the remaining months, on Monday, before 12 o'clock midnight. Only then the policy will be cancelled. Even after paying RS 450 for 2 months, i do not want to pay for the service from which I am not getting any benefit.He scared me to pay remaining amount and do not get any benefits, I did not have any other option but to avail the service.I was convinced by the superior to the sales executive to keep the monthly plan.

My questions are -
1) Why did the executive sold the policy to me by lying that the Medical Pan is Mandatory when it was not?
2) Why did the one assist sales ex did not know how to refund the previously paid amount?

I would like to request you to look into the matter as soon as possible. Else, I will have to file the complaint to the consumer court and seek justice.

Ajinkya
jayadevguru

Jul 12, 2015

REVERSAL

I am JAYADEV GURU, CARD NO - ################ is your customer from last 10 years & my record is very good. I always pay the card outstanding amount before due date .The last month (JUNE) I have pay the amount Rs.1200/- SBI.Ch.no-148549 towards HDFC Bank on Dt.21/06/2015,which payment date was on Dt.26/06/2015. But I have got the statement on JULY with late fee Rs.400/- & Interest Rs.37.06. So I request you kindly reverse the same amount to me.

Thanks and regards,

sridevi P

Jul 8, 2015

suspension of card

Dear credit card team,

I hold an account with your bank Nacharam branch A/C #03681610014219.I was issued a credit card with #############.On 17.4.2008 a chk # 0033814 was issued for Rs 9794 which was a payment for ICICI Card ################.However was not credited to that card #.later on finding out with the bank and raising a complaint #Sr # 69617234.the issue was closed. Later I applied for another card with ref# ################ however I get to know that I will not be able to secure a card.Could you please let me know the reason. Is this the result of being a esteemed customer with your bank. You can check my repayment history for the loans I had with your bank. Kindly let me know when and how I will be able to get a credit card.

Sridevi
vikaspoman

Jul 8, 2015

Late fee Intrest return

Dear sir/Ma'am,

My card number is ############ 1086 kindly request to you reverse my interest amt. 224. Because that time a have not sufficient balance, but i also paid the minimun due amt. And till date i also paid the total outstanding amt. itself.

Vikas Poman.
egaekambaram

Jul 4, 2015

change the payment due date to 12th of every month

change the payment due date to 12th of every month
Dear sir/madam,
Iam credit card holder having card no.################.Currently iam having payment on 1st of every month.kindly change the due date on 12th of every month because my salary is credited on 4th of every month.