Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

taware.tushar

Jul 3, 2015

HDFC credit card declined

Dear Sir/Mam,

I apply for HDFC credit card I received massage & check with reference number but this is showing decline.
Please give me reason for the declined my application.

Ref. No – 15062419301550W2
ASHOK B. SHAH

Jul 2, 2015

PAYMENT NOT CREDITED IN HDFC CARD BILL

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE FIND MY CREDIT CARD NO. ############ 3333 PAYMENT OF RS.2100/- BY CH. NO.103245 DT;09.06.2015 DEBITED IN MY CORPORRATION BANK A/C. BUT NOT CREDITED IN HDFC CREDIT CARD BILL A/C. PLEASE VERIFY THIS ?

ASHOK B. SHAH

vikaspoman

Jun 24, 2015

late fee intrest

sir my card number is ############ 1086 kindly request to you reverse my interest amt. 224. Because that time a have not sufficient balance, but i also paid the due amt. And till date i also paid the total outstanding amt. itself.
asyadav

Jun 20, 2015

Account Closure Latter Not Received

Dear/ Madam,

That is inform my account permanently block but not received Account closure letter.i am all ready send Account close application on your Chennai Address your received courier 13.06.2015 but still pending
Kindly do the needful ASAP.

A/C Details.
Card No. ################
Ashish Yadav
ch.bhaskara rao

Jun 18, 2015

reversel of late payment fee/finance charges

please consider to reverse finance charges
ch.bhaskara rao

Jun 18, 2015

reversel of late payment fee/finance charges

i am dr.bhaskara rao bearing card no.################ .i am levied with heavy finance charge in my bill.please retrospectively chek my payments history & track record .please reverse finance charges
R.Devadoss

Jun 10, 2015

late fees payment

Hereby,im R.devadoss (9840675120) that i want to inform about my payment delay, my DUE DATE on 03/04/2015 at the same day some national holidays came in the particular days and the bankes were also closed which means holidays at that days .After that holidays the bank were reopend on 05/02/2015 so i pay my due amount on 05/02/2015 , for that u put a penalty of RS.700 please refund the particular amount sir/madam.

THANKING YOU

yours sincerly

R.Devadoss
E-mail - [email protected]
kybnani

Jun 4, 2015

change the payment due date to 10th of every month

Dear sir/madam,
Iam credit card holder having card no.################.Currently iam having payment on 1st of every month.kindly change the due date on 10th of every month because my salary is credited on 4th of every month.
nilash

Jun 2, 2015

other member creditcard massages comes to my mob.no.

My name is nilesh thombare. My card no.ending with 4695. But some other user of credit card massages comes to me, so my request is to close the other user massages to comes me. His card no.ending with 5735. Mob.no.7709006043

May 30, 2015

issu of credit payment

Dear

this is to request to u that I have on 09-05-2015 I got a call from Noida ############@12:35 pm that they are from deal in combo pack purchase through credit card and they will give me iPhone 4s 32gb watch rebook and wallet woodland ,sunglasses for with I need to pay RS 8999.00 agree with deal but process are completed offer to convert to EMI option after some time second payment 8999.00 I am not agree second payment call as to this person 1st payment convert to EMI total credit card payment 17998.00rs call to hdfc phone banker I am waiting for call hdfc banker after 15 min message in my phone deducted your payment EBScharges8999.00 after 5 min repeat are message payment by EBS charges 8999.00 I am very hipper repeat as call Quikrclub .com customer care ############ believed are u person retune to payment your A/C . after two day call as to quikr club customer your parcel are dispatch to the professional couriers , tranck n trace no. (nda3473977) parcel are received date 17 -05-2015 , 2:15 pm open the parcel only for two item wallet and sun glasses this item market valuate very chip and iPhone and watch are this parcel are not available ,

Merchant description 1st mode payment - payment for the order with reference number 4865

merchant website - quikrclub.com

date and time - 09-05-2015 , 13:43:27pm

EBS payment id - 36712880

payment mode - master card

amount - 8999.00

Merchant description 2nd mode payment - payment for the order with reference number 4865
merchant website - quikrclub.com

date and time - 09-05-2015 , 14:16:36pm

EBS payment id - 36713863

payment mode - master card

amount - 8999.00

kindly pleas help sir return my payment 17998RS
thus case solve matter process help

Yogesh Shreewas
card no. ************8173
mob.no. 7304140937
Trilok2879

May 26, 2015

To close an account

I wish to inform you that I had got my a/c (09181530001087) opened on dated 5-7-2011 in korba HDFC branch. Due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to close my a/c on 16-4-2012 but my a/c was not closed. I had to apply for three times for the same purpose. My last a/c closure date is 20-5-2014. Although I followed the bank procedure to close my a/c yet the message to maintain the minimum balance is still being sent on my mobile . This makes me uneasy and causes me severe mental pain.
I,therefore,request you to take an immediate action to close my a/c and stop sending unnecessary message on my mobile.

Your sincerely

Trilok Singh

E-mail [email protected] .com
aarti patwal

May 21, 2015

Late fees

Reverese late payment fee
I have delayed the last payment of credit card due to some unavoidable problem, & my sister deth in PGI HOSPITAL For that reason you have charged every month 500,700, 800 Rs rupess extra charges. I am deeply shocked. I never missed any payment delay through out 1 years or more. If you charge this only for this reason, I will be very unhappy.

I am requesting you to check my history and reverse the charges.

Credit Card Last 4 digit: 7187

Thanks Regards

Aarti patwal
Mvenkatesan

May 19, 2015

Late Fee

REVERSAL FOR LATE FEE CHARGES
Dear Sir/Madam

I M.Venkatesan R/o Chennai using HDFC Credit card since more than 5 years with card No. ############ 7298. I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month.But card was blocked from Janunry month. Then I got new card, Month of March the same month I was paid Rs.4610 and April Rs.674. Now I have to pay extra amount Rs.2979 But otstanding Rs.12626/-.

I request to check my last 5 years payment record where I have paid the payments before the due date only . So I kindly request to make a reversal of the above Late fee charges i.e., Rs.2979/-.

Kindly consider my request and do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,

M.Venkatesan
naz7862007

May 15, 2015

USER NAME NOT TAKING IN LOG IN

I am Using HDFC Credit Card for the last 1 and half years but still i am not succeed to log-in in system, before i was holding debit card and having user id but after discontinue of debit card, i did dlink from system, but when i make new user id and password, it shows successful but while i try to log in, it show that its not register but when i again try to register, it show its already register, i am so harassed and frustrated and could not able to check my account. kindly help me and resolve this issue urgently otherwise i will discontinue this card.

card no : ################

USER NAME NOT TAKING IN LOG IN

creditcard

May 11, 2015

creditcard cibli report

THIS MOHAN R . MY CREDIT CARD NO :############ 0648. ADDRESS : 727/3 2ND MAINROAD MATHIKERE VILLAGE BANGALORE :560054 .SIR I WANT CREDIT CARD CIBIL REPORT CANCALATION LETTER BECAUSE.I WANT TAKE PERSONAL LOAN VERY URGENT NEEDED PLEASE SEND POST.MY REFERENCE OF CIBIL IS NO:110101420561130S2
creditcard

May 10, 2015

creditcardciblireport

please cancal cibli report i want take personal loan its very urgent .i need that cibli report.please post to my address
aisha06

May 9, 2015

reversal of charges

My hdfc card number ################....i was out of town so i culdnt pay the credit card monthly amount..nw its lik ma amount has increased a lot frm actual outstanding amount...i paod amount of rs 20000 ...on friday ..nw i want to clear ma remaining amount but the amount is too much..kindly waive off ma late fee charges and other finance charges so tat ma burden can be reduced. ...kindly help me so that i can clear my remaining amount............  contact 9870167158 email [email protected]
Anu thapar

May 5, 2015

late fees reversal

Hi I anu thapar having hdfc bank world card no ################. I am loyal and regular customer of hdfc bank, due to non receive of card statement of april month i could not pay my outstanding amount till due date, so today on receiving call from hdfc bank , i immedieately pay my outstanding of april month. So i am requesting you to please reverse my late payment charges and interest charges. I would be highly obeliged.

Name Anu thapar
card no ################

Mob 9811816326

Email. [email protected]
Harish donepudi

Apr 27, 2015

snapdeal amount is not credited to my card

Hai Credit card team.

Snapdeal says the amount of Rs. 11178 has been credited to my credit card. But I did not find this amount in my card statement.

Can you pl verify the following reference number and let me know the issue.

Snamdeal trax ref no: Bank Reference number:################ (see below mail)

My card no: ****** 0488
ganesh rp sharma

Apr 22, 2015

Reversal

Dear credit card team,
I am your loyal customer from last 6 years.My record is also good in your company. I always pay your outstanding amount before due date .This time I drop cheque in your branch on 13th April and 14th April was bank holiday so my cheque process on 15th and my cheque finally cleared on 16th April 15,this delay was happened from your side and you charged 450/-.This is not any sense.
So kindly request you to reverse 450/charged otherwise I am not able to continue your credit card so do the need full as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Ganesh sharma
Mob:9768838071
Card no.################
E mail [email protected]
jksheth

Apr 22, 2015

want to close my credit card

My credit card number is ############ 7191, I've complaint against the charges that taken by HDFC bank. Before 2 months back I purchased through above credit card(amount was rs. 4474) and I cancelled that order so I got refund from merchant now my credit limit was 45000+4474. I already raised request to deposit this amount in my saving account. I have been said that it will take 10 days. I waited for 15 days. still i didn't get my money. I called 3 times to customer care. they were saying that it will take more days. I said OK.

Now complain is. on 21/2/2015. I withdraw Rs.1000 from credit card. and I have been charged approx 330(300+30+1.3) as advance cash. I have asked in customer care that can I withdraw from this card. they said that amount will get adjusted in your credit card as your card have already Rs.4474 more.

What is this? are you charging for using my money? kindly start procedure to close this credit card and remaining amount transferred to my saving account soon I want to cancel my saving account also.

I want the reason for this problem. same time I am also registered case in Consumer Court.

Jaydeep K Sheth,
+91 7798 096 785
phalemani

Apr 20, 2015

bad behvaviour,Abusive call from HDFC Employee

HI Team,
This is in regards to a abusive call and using bad language while denying on obtaining a policy

On Saturday afternoon I received a call from Sumit to obtain a insurace policy for which I had already denied and instructed not to call me since I was getting a repeated call from insurance agency.
I told him that i have instructed you guys not to call me on this since i don’t need this policy anymore, while saying upon to him he rudely said (did you receive call from me, i was the guy who called you, do you have my number) hearing upon when i asked his name again and said, I would like to speak to your manager since I cannot tolerate this bad behavior from a reputed company to any individual or HDFC customer. So he immediately replied to me that ( is this the way you speak to your dad ) After hearing I lost my control and I started giving him the bad language and asked the address where you calling from so he gave me the following address.

Name :- Sumit
Number :- +911409334571
Hiranandani park, Marol Naka
Andheri (E).

I am a HDFC customer I am holding a credit and the Personal Loan, so I would like to know a person from such a reputed and big organization like HDFC employee can show off is frustration and can use bad language to one individual or HDFC customer for not obtaining his offers on insurance. I would request you guys to educate your employees or at least provide them with some good training as how to deal with the customer or any individual.

Further I would not let this guy go easily until he got punished or any action is being taken against him.
Below is number if you need any specific details from me.
Hoping for a positive reply in line.

Prakash Halemani
Cell: +91 989 216 6629
mak_juggatfsm

Apr 14, 2015

REVERSAL FOR LATE FEE CHARGES

Dear Sir/Madam

I M.Ashok kumar R/o Hyderabad using HDFC Bank card since more than 5 years with card No. 6635. I am regularly paying the out standings before due date of every month. Last month also I have dropped the cheque at HDFC drop box for the payment clearance. But the payment cleared on 11th April..

Now I have received the latest statement with Late fee charges of Rs. 500/-., Cess Tax Rs.3.37, Billed Finance Charges Retails Rs.. 437.77 & Service Tax Rs. 112.53. All put together Rs. 1053.67/-.

I request to check my last 5 years payment record where I have paid the payments before the due date only . So I kindly request to make a reversal of the above Late fee charges i.e., Rs. 1053.67/-.

Kindly consider my request and do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,

M.Ashok Kumar
mukul sen

Apr 14, 2015

Reversal of late fees and finance charges.

My name is Mr Mukul Sen & card no.is ############ 5964.why the late fees of Rs.700/ dated 03/04/2015,finance charges of Rs.85.10 & Rs.1688.52 dated 11/04/2015 have been taken though I have made the payment on 28/03/2015 and the payment is cleared from my bank on 31/03/2015. Then why should i pay Rs.2473.62 extra where i have no fault.My cheque is not dishonoured. total amount is cleared from my bank.Therefore I request you to reverse the charges what you have charged as because I have not enjoyed the amount & my cheque is not dishonoured.I am a bonafied customer of yours for long time that's why I request you once again to reverse the amount of charges & late fees.Please give me the feed back.