Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Sandsuj11

Apr 9, 2015

Reversal of Late fees Rs.700/-

Dear Sir / Madam ,
This for your kind information ,acknowledgement and immediate necessary action please note that My self Sandip Kumar Sarkar using an World Master Credit CardNo. ############ 9926 since last ten years. My CC using track report will prove the status of a profitable customer like me. It will also show you the regularity of my due payment status. However, like all other months I made my payment in due time that is on 23rd of March 2015, by an A/c payee Bank of Baroda, B T Road , branch cheque No. 000041 . . The counter part of the cheque receipt of Stefhen House, Kolkata is with me. But most unfortunately statement showing that I was made the payment on 6th on April which is fake.So,verifying all the matters immediately waive the late fee charges and other other money debited to me . Kindly, a special may please taken to stop the harassment and fake charges which which are not actually due to me.

Thanking You,

Your Sincerly,

Sandip Kumar Sarkar . Samta Apartment , Flat No. . C/415, 238, Gopal Lal Tagore Road , Kolkata- 700036
gaurav22

Apr 9, 2015

Reverese late payment fee charges

I have deposit ch.no. 463549 Dt.27-03-2015 in your Ashok Vihar Delhi branch the last payment of credit card due to some unavoidable problem, because my internet password is lost even banking. For that reason you have charged 400 Rs and billed finance charges 206.65 and finance charged 59.21 extra charges. total amount is 665.86 I am deeply shocked. I never missed any payment If you charge this only for this reason, I will be very unhappy.

I am requesting you plase reverse the charges.
nkmaurya

Apr 8, 2015

regarding credit card

Hello sir
Plz tell me. My credit card decline .
Plz provide right reason. Thank
Ansi.s

Apr 6, 2015

To cancel my credit card

Hi.

I have applied for credit card.but i didn't get proper verification call.i need to cancel my credit card.kindlystop my credit card procedure.

My A/c no:50100048219259

Credit card Application no:CC21838508

Reference no:15040619173490S1

My email id:[email protected] and [email protected]
shayista anjum

cancellation of Credit Card

I dont want to use Credit Card

I am a new user for HDFC bank

Kindly Cancel my Credit Card

My HDFC account no 50100070810230

Credit Card application no: cc21906782

REF no : 15040617153130s1

my email id :[email protected]
babuvayila

Apr 6, 2015

Kindly change the payment due date to 09th of every month.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am credit card holder having card no. ################.Currently I'm having payment due date on 06th of every month, kindly change it to 09th of every month.
Dr.zakirhussain S.Mujawar

statement fo financial year 2014-15

I am Using HDFC Credit Card for the last 10 years and when i demanding the statement or d finincial year mearch 2014 to march 2015 as per your excutive i will be charged 125 if the Statement is above 9 months .But all nationlised banks like SBI,I IOB ndian Over seases or Bank of Commerce OBD these banks never charges than why your people charging .already in our momthly statemnt which i rec.it been mantain that services charges.servives taxs everything you people are charging than again for statement of 12 month your are charging Rs 125 i am shock
i could like request to see in this matter I hold two loans on credit card and i want statement for both d account frm march 2014-15
my credit card last 4 digit is 1568
suchak

Mar 30, 2015

Reverese late payment fee

I have delayed the last payment of credit card due to some unavoidable problem, I was in a tour and not having Internet facility or even banking. For that reason you have charged 500 rupess extra charges. I am deeply shocked. I never missed any payment delay through out 7 years or more. If you charge this only for this reason, I will be very unhappy.

I am requesting you to check my history and reverse the charges.

Credit Card Last 4 digit: 9008
Rohit Sagar

Mar 30, 2015

complet for your Branch/HBL/DSA = UVBO INDIA LIMITED

I am Rohit I have to apply to HDFC Cerdit your Branch/HBL/DSA name is UVBO INDIA LIMITED apply date is 3/3/2015 and contact person Gaurav Ph no. 9990220404 and Pick boy kirshana pal ph no. 9910317329 and my application no. is CC21726815 with all document 2 photo i iD porf salary sheet , bank statement and other document submit your Branch/HBL/DSA but after that his not response me i request to you please check my document and start my card processing work other wise retune my all document otherwise i have to chose to next option accept to government services.

THANKS
ROHIT SAGAR

kishor020

Mar 28, 2015

stop insurance

I don't want any type of policy so please deactivate my insurance policy.my name is kishor Kumar and my credit card ending number is 6904 thanks hope your early response.
mandhir kapoor

Mar 24, 2015

membership card

i do not want your membership services and i am not interested to pay rs. 2807. please cancel my membership card.your services are highly unsatisfying. i also want to close all my and my wife's and children's bank accounts with your bank. your executive didnot inform me about the this membership card. i would also like to cancel all my HDFC life policies with policy numbers as 15664567, 15903061, 15681492 and 15652136.
mandhir kapoor

Mar 23, 2015

membership card

surendran.s

Mar 18, 2015

annual charge cancell

As I haven't requested for any credit card before, I called the customer care today I came to know that this amount is the member ship fees for the card what sent to my address i was told note come the annual fees i don want time platinum card, i need Time Titanium card only before give the card rep staff 1st time only annual charge chargeable next year not chargeable, but statement add annual fees Rs.1700 charged this is too match and one more request three month statement not come my address please sent statement thanking you regards S.SURENDRAN card No. ############ 4706
surendran.s

Mar 18, 2015

i need annual fees card

mahesh kejriwal

Mar 15, 2015

unable to view credit card outstanding balance

Please provide phonebanking services for my credit card as i am unable to view it online due to some technical problem with your site.
MY MOBILENO:9830013628
CARD DETAILS:TITANIUM EDGE CARD 4982
Sckhetri

Mar 12, 2015

Reverse of late payment fee

This is regarding to reverse my credit card late payment fee 700 as I delayed because I was visited a place where there is no banking facility to pay or online connectivity as looking as per my past history that I paid all the dues from last 4 years promptly and timely.
So kindly do me a favour to reverse that amount back. My card no is ################.

Sandeep Choudhary
Sckhetri

Reverese late payment fee

Sandeep Choudhary
navin dhruva kumar

Mar 12, 2015

Regarding late fee and interest charges

My HDFC card no. ############ 9444 , I have made a request regarding change in mobile no. from 8762300475 to 8971239900 for which no one responded ,secondly i was asked to pay in cheque which i did in the months of nov. 2014 and dec. 2014 for which my cheque was sent back after the due date for which i was charged late fee interest of Rs 700/- for no fault of mine on both times ,with no msg on mobile I have almost held this card for so many years and also paid very promptly until i realized the interest charged on my outstanding of Rs 80,000/-+ thousand the interest charged is nearing Rs 3000/- + on which works out to more than 3.5% p.m and annually 42% which is why i have become bankrupt ,kindly see that the late fee and interest for the past three months is reversed so that i can pay in normal conditions .thanking you navin.
Atul.singla143

Mar 10, 2015

cr card not recieved

my refrence no is 15021217356210PA . MY NAME IS ATUL SINGLA I HAVE APPILED MY CREDIT CARD ONE MONTH BEFORE BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVED YET PLS CHECK MY STATUS AND REPLY IMIDEATLY OTHERWISE.
ajay 77

Mar 8, 2015

OVER LIMIT AMOUNT REVERSE

Sir My Card No.- ############ 7474, Request To You Kindly Over Limit Amount Reverse
kanthhdfc

Mar 3, 2015

HDFC Credit card

I confirmed through phone banking about the "conversion of smart EMI" just before using my HDFC creditcard, They said "it is available, and i can go for it ." But After my transaction of Rs. 25,000 and 6000. They said "That offer/option of converting to smart EMI has taken down." So, called CustomerCare, requested, lodged a complaint. but didn't get solved.
rakesh roshan108

Mar 3, 2015

statement of the credit card

sir,i want to know the statement details of my HDFC account having card no.############ 6240. i couldnot get the details after visiting the bank.

With regards
Anil kumar.
senthilora

Mar 1, 2015

Cancel of my Regalia Credit Card.

Yesterday I received a statement for the credit card to pay the amount of Rs 5,197.48/-.

As I haven't requested for any credit card before, I called the customer care today I came to know that this amount is the member ship fees for the card which sent to my address by Dec 2013.

As I never used this card, and I am not in the need of this card, I would like to cancel this card and waive of the fee incurred.

As I am out of station at present and cant come to the bank office office before the due date, please let me know what is the procedure to cancel this card now.

My name is :Senthil Kumaravel
My Statement Reference Number: 011271001L0005145
Card ends with. 5429

Senthil Kumaravel

Feb 25, 2015

Expiry of creditcard

This is c.Rajalakshmi. My creditcard no is ############ 3254. This card Esxpires on March 2015.Self and my husband are leaving to USA on 26.3.2015. Therefore please arrange to sent the New card by the third week of March 2015. Kindly inform me in this regard.
Udaivir Singgh

Feb 20, 2015

Degrade or Cancel of my Regalia Credit Card.

I am using HDFC Bank Credit Card since 2008 and at present Regalia Credit Card no.################ since one year at assurance of confirmation for next year from my side but I received a bill after adding a fees of Rs.5618.But I am nit interested to continue this Regalia card.I had complained at customer care on dated 12.02.2015 & 16.02.2015.My complained no.is15043865123 but I have no response from your side till date.

So you are requested to reverse the additional fees of Rs.5618 and degrade or cancel Regalia Credit Cards as early as possible.

UDAIVIR SINGH