Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Nov 20, 2014

acc policiy

dear sir

pls cancel my acc policy. policy no i dont but that amount is 3167 pls cancel this policy immediately

i got two policies i need one policy only

Krishna rao

Card no-############ 4900
Increase my cash limit.

Dec 4, 2012

Excess charging Financial Charges and Late Feecharges

Plese be kind enough to check my creditcard statement for this month of November, 2012.Card no. ############ 2043. I have been charged for three amounts for INDIAN RAILWAY CATERINNEW DELHI of which one is extra, for I have booked tickets for two journeys only. For one transation the booking process failed. Please check with IRCTC and adjust the excess amount paid by me with my next bill. Thank You, Susmita Nag.

Excess charging Financial Charges and Late Feecharges

i am having a credit card no################ in the name of Renu Bala.I have raise a SR no 12328531815
for emi option for a transaction .i called up customer care for so many times but there is no revert back and every time they used to say "it will take 5 working days".at least tell me if the request is accepted or not, but before my billing date.otherwise what will be the use of that

Renu Bala
Card no ################

Contact no 9560690180

Excess charging Financial Charges and Late Feecharges

I HAVE SHIFTED MY FAMILY FROM VISAKHAPATNAM TO HYDERABAD DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE 2012. ON 29.11.2012 I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE AND PHONE CALL FROM BLUE DART COURIER SAYING THAT THEY HAVE A COVER FROM HDFC BANK FOR DELIVERY OF NEW CREDIT CARD IN PLACE OF OLD.

SINCE I AM RESIDING AT HYDERABAD, THE COVER WAS NOT DELIVERED AT VISAKHAPATNAM RESIDENCE AND BLUR DART COURIER SAYS THAT THEY ARE RETURNING THE SAME TO YOU.

ON 01.12.2012 I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL FROM YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE SAYING THAT THE BANK NEEDS A NEW ADDRESS TO DELIVER THE COVER AND SAVING BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AT HYDERABAD. HENCE I AM GIVING THE DETAILS OF THE SAME FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND REQUESTED TO DELIVER MY CREDIT CARD TO THE NEW ADDRESS AT THE EARLIEST TO UNABLE ME TO USE IT. YOUR HDFC PERSONS ARE OFFERING A LONG TERM INVESTING THROUGH CREDIT CARD.
MY PRESENT ADDRESS;
S NAGESWARA RAO, C/O MOHAN YADAV, PLOT NO.14, G.RAJA REDDY COLONY, NEAR RISALA BAZAR BUS STOP, BOLARAM, SECUNDERABAD-500 010, MY MOBILD NO. 9866668286 AND MY BANK DETAILS ARE AS UNDER:

S NAGESWARA RAO S/B AC NO.06321000044766 HDFC BANK, ALWAL BRANCH, SECUNDERABAD. AND MY CUST.ID IS, 45276033.

MY CREDIT CARD NO. ENDED WITH 2782

MY VISAKHAPATNAM RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS ALSO FURNISHING BELOW FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE.
S NAGESWARA RAO, A-202, SITA PARADISE, RAM NAGAR, VISAKHPATNAM-530 002.

I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO CONSIDER MY REQUEST AND DESPATCH MY CREDIT CARD TO THE PRESENT ADDRESS AT HYDERABAD.

THANKING YOU,

S NAGESWARA RAO
mobile: 9866668286

dear sir/madam
i have credit card no.############ 4134.
i have made a complaint through letter and after that i have made a dispute whose refrence no. is 1232 4941 296. i have made a comlaint gainst transaction of rupees 7000 from nehru place atm on 13 september 2012. i also interacted with customer care centre employees but they are not able to solve my problem.
i just want video footage of that atm when transaction is made.please send me the video footage as early as possible on my email id [email protected]
contact me as early as possible on my mobile no.

Nov 24, 2012

dear sir/madam,
i have credit card an account no is ################. i used this card once time in my life of rs 600/- and next week i had payed 650 rs/- but HDFc bank sent me a notice for 9098.82 and hdfc bank cut my 3000 rs without any reason an dthey hold my 486.38 rs also in my saving a/c and they are not providing me a statement also . kindly sattlement this matter other wise ill complain in the consumer court.

mr. ramdeen sharma

Aug 4, 2012

Excess charging Financial Charges and Late Feecharges

Please verifty my credit card account statment and rectify the Financial charges and late feese and interest. to much charges in my credit card account please go through and deduct these charges in my last three years account.

Please adjust the paid amount to my Credit Card Interest and Fiancial charges

reduce the Card Balance amount.

My Credit Card No: ################

my card limit is 12000/ every month I paid the amount around 1500 since last one year but this account accumulated. Please convert the EMI systm as 12000/ basis my card limit amount. Now they are showing 37000/- I am not using this amount every month that amount is accumulated too much