Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com

harjeet singhnagi

May 2, 2016

wroung payment debit

dear sir ,i have received message from hdfc to debit rs 9684.1 against smart pay bill no 124914 bill, i have not purchased any products against this bill . kindly clear asap
imran mukhtar khan

Apr 28, 2016

credit card status not provided

Hi Sir/Madam, My name is imran mukhtarkhan and I here to register the complaint for your credit card executive (narendar- mumbai, Maharashtra). He is call me last one month ago and He is offer me credit card then I, submitted my personal related all documents for your executive last month. but still I have not get credit card. I follow up regularly your credit card bank executive but He is not get me proper reply. Last 5-10 days ago I called him and asked What is status about card? He told me your card was already login but today I call HDFC Credit card customer service she told me your card status is not found login bi nahi hua hai. Now in this situation I Don't know what m I do? so please, I kindly request you solve this problem as early as possible and my personal document to get me revert back because, I scare about my documents no one get misuse of my documents.so please revert me on urgent basis. My Credit card application No is CC25918154.application no. 16041110816610w1.
Prabhakar Perumall

Apr 28, 2016

Resend OTP to create ATM pin

I have received PLATINUM MASTER CARD on 13th April 2016. Hence i request you to resend the OTP to my registered mobile no. 9440111109 as early as possible.
CARD DETAILS

Narayan S

Apr 27, 2016

change the payment due date

Hi Sir/ Madam
Iam Narayan. iam using HDFC bank credit card and my card number is ############ 2706 . my statement date is on 12th & the due date is on 2nd of every month, now the due date is not better for my financial transaction, As my salary is on/after 5th of every month, so I would request you to change my due date to 10th of every month.

Please do the need full ASAP.

Narayan. S
My card no-################
Card exipry date-03/19
Mobile number -9632713682
swayambhu shinde

Apr 27, 2016

Complaint (Credit Card application no. – 16041219055640W2)

Dear Sir ,
With reference to Credit Card application no. – 16041219055640W2, It has been observed that my E-mail id has been wrongly registered for Credit Card.
Kindly Correct my E-mail id as :- [email protected]
Request you to update as early as possible as I am not able to receive any mails after transactions.

With regards,
Vinod Shinde
Mob no- 9763464547
vijay,singh

Apr 22, 2016

Policy no 331621694 payment reject

Dear Bank,
I have received sms for bank side my policy payment reject can you explain what is the region for my policy payment reject because my policy always pay by our side.
I have discussed my biller he saying no idea why reject your payment.
Kindly confirm what is the correct region my policy payment rejection
My Name Vijay Singh
Policy no 331621694
Vijay Singh
palani.c

Apr 22, 2016

Not Received the statement for 3 months

Respected SIR/MADAM
C.PALANI Credit Card number (############ 9593)
I have not Received the statement for 3 month.And also not Received in Mobile SMS.(9840205890) .So kindly check it and send me the statement and in Mobile SMS properly.
My EMAIL ID :[email protected]
M. Swamy

Apr 19, 2016

complaint against HDFC bank collection Respresentative

I am an Advocate practicing at Madras High Court and as per my credit card statement on 16.03.2016 the total amount due is Rs.6261.64 out of which I have dispute with the amount of Rs.2308.19 and interest thereon Rs.142, totally Rs.2450.19, I have called customer care before making payment and raise the dispute and as per the customer care Representative I have paid Rs.3811.65 (6261.84 less 2450.19) and he said there will be a call from your side and I have the proof for my call to your customer care also. Today ie on 19.04.2016 at about 6.30 pm. one of your bank's collection department rep. Mr.Yuvaraj called and spoken with rude manner and treated me like an defaulter who runway without making payment, when the dispute is there how can I the amount, he started with rude manner and I ended with rude manner. Now I need immediate action against the such irresponsible person and he called me for a fight and I am also ready for that I need his address so that I can meet him personally and show him who I am. If the action is not taken against him it is your bank is held liable for all costs and consequences arising and incidental thereto.
kvl

Apr 15, 2016

HDFC Credit Card - LIC Payment Confirmation

HI , Sir/Madam

My name is Vijayalakshmi , I have a credit card with your bank (################). My Lic Payment Rs. 5384/- has done on 07/04/16 through this card with Transaction Id TXHC25422571 & the same confirmation received through my registered E-mail id.

But Till date, i didn't receive Paid Receipt. And also its showing as due along with Interest in LIC Portal.

Pl. Confirm payment status & arrange my Payment Receipt.

Thanking You,
mahindran.ravim

Apr 12, 2016

Emi covert

Dear sir/madam
Iam Ravi.iam using hdfc bank credit card and my card number is-################ and my card limit -30000.so I can not able to pay the amount next month.so kindly request you to convert the Emi.it will humble request for u

My card no-################
Card exipry date-02/19
Mobile number -9884469274
85mravi.kumar

Apr 11, 2016

credit card Emi Conversation

I need Emi option in my credit card payment system please kindly convert Emi facility
My card number -################
Mohammed Farook

Apr 10, 2016

change the payment due date

Hi Sir/ Madam
My card no. is ############ 2027 . my earlier statement date was on 7th & the due date was on 28 of every month, now the statement date is changed to 17 & the due date on 6 of every month without my knowledge & conformation.

The earlier due dates were better for my financial transaction, so I would request you to change my statement date to 7th of every month.
Please do the need full ASAP.

Mohammed Farook
pralhadselmokar

Apr 10, 2016

Withourt approval cards limit change

My HDFC Credit Card No. ################ . Today 10.04.2016 service center for generate monthly bill. My Bill date is 9 april.So I Call your phone no. 9890603333 since 11.45 am your representative say me increase card limit. I said not increase at this time. Then he say me send one time pass ward in my mobile for generate bill. I told one time pass ward after some time bill message not received I recall your phone no. In Your system my credit card limit is increase up to 65000/- instead of 50000/- so without my permission when I say not increase my card limit at time why your representative change credit limit.
Sir, Pl give me details. Is benefit of your representative to change credit limit. Why ask me change limit and I say not increase then your representative ask me one time pass ward for say generate monthly bill and without my conformation change credit limit. , my email Id [email protected]
Yours
Selmokar P P
sachinep

Credit card not issue

Hi Sir/Madam, My name is sachin and I here to register the complaint for your credit card executive (Angha/Nisha Bund - Garden HDFC Branch Pune Maharashtra). She is call me last one month ago and she is offer me credit card then I, submitted my personal credit card related all documents for your executive last month. but still I have not get credit card. I follow up regularly your credit card bank executive but she is not get me proper reply. Last 2-3 days ago I called her and asked What is status about card? She told me your card was already dispatch but today I call HDFC Credit card customer service she told me your card status is Decline. Now in this situation I Don't know what m I do? so please, I kindly request you solve this problem as early as possible and my personal document to get me revert back because, I scare about my documents no one get misuse of my documents.so please revert me on urgent basis. My Credit card application No is CC25210543.

Sachin Epper
+91 9767607056
Panneerselvam.K

E mail ID Change

My E Mail ID wrongly registration
shamkant amrutkar

Apr 9, 2016

Reversal of late payment fee charges

My name is Shamkant Amrutkar , My credit card no is ############ 6846, I would kindly request to Reversal of the late fees charges which are you deducted charges450.00Rs,Finance charge 35.98Rs& service charges 100.66Rs, etc on my card. , Please do the needful ,
Thanking You .
Shamkant Amrutkar.
Sandp

Apr 7, 2016

Credit card payment

I am Sandeep Kumar holder of credit card number ################, I request your good bank to refund my late fee and service tax as I had paid my bill lately as I was unaware of the bill date and I am the first time user.

Kindly refund the amount ASAP.

Sandeep Kumar
jassmine

Apr 6, 2016

Request for reversal of late payment charges

I am sayyed jassmine hamid holder of credit card no.################ of your hdfc bank. I request you to please reverse my late fee, overlimit fee, finance charges, service tax etc as I have paid the amount on time and I am regular customer of your bank.so please reverse it as soon as possible as I have paid the amount on time.
For this overdue payment the card is now blocked due to wrong information given by ur customer care miss Durga in the month of Feb rs.5245 n in the month of March rs.1612 has to be pay for clearing the credit card payment but due to wrong information given by ur customer care miss Durga in the month of Feb I paid d amount for clearing credit card payment as it is said by customer care ms.Durga but again in the next month bill ofoutstanding amt of 8000 rs.because of ms.Durga given wrong information regarding due payment I m suffering from this problem.
I am very disappointed for this incident I am requesting you to take strong action against it. Please do the needful.
kuldeep rathour

Apr 2, 2016

cc

Sir I am kuldeep rathour my app no cc22359893, my ref no not received sir
My ref no
Sanchi bhola

Mar 23, 2016

Change my Date of birth of credit card

I have an account with your Hdfc bank.... I made a transaction of some account & I thought to convert it in to emi....so I called your credit card dept for that then I came to know that my dob is not matching with your data base bcz of some reason... I also shared my dob details with you people through courier..... But still its not updated ...my last due date of amount is 29 march....I am expecting the updation with in 1-2 days....I request your dept to update my dob ...

Waiting for a response from your side.

Sanchi
robin mahajan

Mar 21, 2016

credit cards not issue

i have open an account in your bank 3 months before my 2 accounts as a prefferd customers. credit cards are also applied with same accounts but my credit cards are not delivered to me i want to know the reason please answer
my contact no (998806532)
my acc no 18221570003204 name (subash mahajan)
my acc no 50100124908912 name(parveen mahajan)
my acc in hdfc bank batala road amritsar
tani0907

Mar 20, 2016

finance charge reversal

dear sir i am sheikh shajahan my card no ################ new card ################
i request to reversal of finance charge Rs 816 thank you

sir mera sarafa me jwellary shop hai hartal ke waja se pement thora let hua hai sbi net banking se or let ho gaya
shalabh sachdeva

Mar 19, 2016

Concern Regarding The Reward Points Adjustment

This is Shalabh Sachdeva. I am a tenured HDFC Credit card holder. Recently my card is upgraded and I have been provided a new credit card however the reward points what I had earned while using the old card has been adjusted with 4545 points and the closing balance is 2809. I have mentioned the details below. Please look into this and let me know the reason behind this deduction in reward points. Despite of being a tenured card holder I have been charged this deduction in reward points. We use the card as a facility provided by banks and I have not redeemed a single point for a long time for a purpose of availing good benefits through the reward points.

I hope to get a justified and positive response on this with having a belief what I have on this esteemed enterprise.

Reward points status as per the Card number-################(Old Card)
Opening Balance-7171 Adjusted-0 Closing Balance-7211

Reward points status as per the Card number-################(Upgraded card)
Opening Balance-7354 Adjusted-4545 Closing Balance-2809

Shalabh Sachdeva
Team Lead-Infosys
r.k.dutta

Mar 17, 2016

new catalogue

Need new catalogue for redemption
namdeo thakare

Mar 14, 2016

NOC

DEAR, SIR/MADAM

I Have Pay my bil but i can't recieve NOC letter so plzz i requst you send me this letter immedietly coz my work has been stoped due to NOC so plzz send me this letter my credit no is.################

NAMDEO GANPAT THAKARE