Customers [email protected]

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Customers [email protected]

kamalnarayan sahu

May 21, 2018

extra charges in bill payment on credit card

I Kamalnarayan Sahu holding a credit card which number is ##########7180. In october 2017 hdfc bank called me and said that you have a offer in which your mobile number will recharge Rs. 100 per month and this payment will be deduct from your HDFC bank account automatically then i agree with him and said yes. But they recharge my mobile number only 4 months from october 2017 to january 2018. The total payment made 400 but i went hdfc bank on 21st may 2018 to pay this amount the operator of hdfc bank said your payment is Rs. 3077 and they deduct this Rs. 3077 from my account.. This is not fair if they called that my credit card payment will automatically deduct from my account and they did not deduct this amount automatically from my account.

So i request you to please refund my extra amount which is paid by me..

if any query my email id is [email protected]

Your faithfully
Kamalnarayan Sahu

Mo No. 8349596271
Rajesh Nikam

Apr 21, 2018

Credit card statement Extra charges

My Credit Card Statement month of March 2018 is Rec. on My mail.Total Dues Amount 17954.93/- Mention in Statement but I paid Rs 17600/- within your time limit by mistake I paid Rs 17600/- less paid Rs 355/- than I received Credit Card Statement of April 2018 on my email mention finance charges Rs 1382.91 But my unpaid Amount is Only Rs 355/- In that Statement Your Bank Charge on my full next month Statement .
you have right to penalise only on Rs 355/- but you penalise on my next purchase Amount

Rajesh Nikam
Mobile No 9922501008
Saxena2

Apr 17, 2018

regarding our Credit card

My Credit Card Statement month of March is Rec. in My mail.
Bank Debit in my Account of Rs, 400+72+120.35 total 592.35 on dt. 04.04.18 & 12.04.18 as per Statement. this charges of Leet Fee + IGST+ Finance Charges. but may i deposit our Ch. no. 398528 dt. 28.03.18 of Rs. 2200/- on dt. 28.03.18 at 1:30 To 2:30 in your HDFC ATM Box , Tonk Phatak. Tonk Road, Jaipur Branch. May I deposit your Dues before due date by ch. no. 398528. So plz U cheek your bank CCTV .
HDFC Bank was deposit My ch. no. 398528 on dt. 04.04.18 why?
So plz Refund this amount otherwise i m not use our Bank Credit Card & I m not Pay for this amount only Rs, 592.35
So Plz Refund me as soon as possibly

SAURABH SAXENA
(M) 9829278294
rangarajan r

Apr 9, 2018

credit card

sir , i am having credit card no ################ for the last 10 years .My card was blocked on 1st january 2018 and i enquired to customer care they asked to change the card from NRO to NRI because on that time i was in abarode now i am india only , so kindly change my card as soon as possible .
Thanking you . Rangarajan R
Email id :[email protected]
Phone no :+919994377180
shonababy07

Feb 24, 2018

Additional/ hidden charges

I purchased some item and paid through credit card. one call was received from your side and i was told about EMI option but i was not told about your EMI processing charges . when i received my statetment i found such charges included. i requested to close this emi option after paying all pending amount but i was again told to pay first EMI including emi processing and closure charges. it was told to me by your agent and as also understand as per your banking terms if i pay the used credit amount within 40 days no interest or other charges would be payable thereon. thus, when i am requesting you to settle the amount, why i am being asked to pay such extra amount/ charges. in such way, i would have no other option but to close/ block my credit card so that in future i could save myself from such untold/ unexplained/ hidden charges.

i request you to look into the matter and help me sort out.
CIPCO PHARMACEUTICALS

Feb 8, 2018

Request for rectification of a wrong debit.

While verifying the monthly statement of my above account for month of December 2017, I find a debit of Rupees 1700/-.
I give below the details on the debit:
Credit Card NO. ;- ################
Date of debit: Dec 2017
Amount: Rs1700/-
I have not made any transactions where in such charges is due. There were no such charges ever in my account. Hence I presume that it is an inadvertent error from your side. I request you to kindly verify and rectify the error by re-crediting the amount to the account.
I hope you will arrange to do the needful at the earliest.
Gaurav Jhawar
Cipco Pharmaceuticals
35-36/1 A.B. Road Pigdamber, Indore-453331 (M.P.)
Ph: 4020311, 078699 20311
CIPCO PHARMACEUTICALS

Feb 8, 2018

Request for rectification of a wrong debit.

I give below the details on the debit:
Credit Card NO. ;- ################
Date of debit: Dec 2017
Amount: Rs1700/-
I hope you will arrange to do the needful at the earliest.

Gaurav Jhawar
Cipco Pharmaceuticals
35-36/1 A.B. Road Pigdamber, Indore-453331 (M.P.)
Ph: 4020311, 078699 20311
GSTIN No.- 23AABFC1070D1ZB
DL No.- 25/7/89 & 28/7/89
oogafoor

Feb 5, 2018

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM THE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BUT PAYMENT IS UNSUCCESSFUL

I ABDUL GAFOOR. OO holding a Credit Card number ############ 3585 has paid an amounted to Rs 25398.25 on 2nd February 2018 in Favour of MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS (EMIGRATE) but unfortunately amount deducted from the account but the transaction was unsuccessful.

Further would like to bring your notice after intimation to the Credit Card Department firstly they inform me to wait 24 hours than again for 48 hours but till today the amount is yet not credited in my account and please do not complete the transaction kindly revert the same in my account I have already made the payment through other mode.

Hope you will consider my request and do the needful as earlier as possible.

ABDUL GAFOOR. OO
happytoassist

Oct 27, 2017

Credit card amount was taken by one assist without my knowledge

Dear M Ilangovan,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2492755 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Brijesh

Team OneAssist.
Mani Ilango

Oct 26, 2017

Credit card amount was taken by one assist without my knowledge

I am M.Ilangovan ,i have a dinners club credit card in your bank.The number of the credit card is #### ###### 8098 , recently the credit card amount Rs.1899 (One thousand eight hundred and ninety nine rupees only) was taken by "One assist" for the wallet renewal amount without my knowledge.I already told them to cancel this plan ,but they did not consider my word. They renewal my membership without my knowledge. So, please refund my amount as early as possible.
M.Ilangovan.
Mani Ilango

Oct 26, 2017

Amount was taken by one assist without my knowledge

M.Ilangovan.
Mobile No: 9788211279
Anthony Yadav

May 27, 2017

Payment reverse

This is for your information i am Mohammad Habib in your application my 10000/- deducted- on dated 25.05.17 time 01:33AM in Google * Octro inc Txn# GPA.############-70857.
In above transaction I will not received any kind of OTP & by mistake above payment is credited to Google * Octro inc so please revert​ or Refund same amount in my account .
If any query pls revert on same mail id :[email protected]
Jagjit s

May 26, 2017

Submitting of my kyc documents regarding my card no 5459648600452669

Sir, i am having your credit card no ################ for the last 15 years. My card was blocked on 4th may and asked me to submit my kyc documents . I submitted my adhaar card and pan card documents to your Hdfc bank branch Jalandhar on 7th may 2017and was told me it will go through couriers and my card will be reopened within weeks time. But today when i enquired from customer care no action has taken so look into the matter and reopen my credit card. Thanking you all. Jagjit Singh ################