Cyber Crime Branch Muzaffarnagar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cyber Crime Branch Muzaffarnagar

saurabh_tyagi099

Jan 14, 2022

Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account.

I am saurav Tyagi , working with company called Zion Exhibitions and residing at Muzafarnagar. My company's director Mr. Adarsh Singh owned another advertising media company.

Today I received one email through my director's email ID that he need some money to pay his vendor called Virgin Media and the name of person is Nilesh Bikaji Ambeker.

so, trusting on that email ID , I started replying to him that my director is talking to me and on trust basis I paid the amount of Rs. 59,600 through google pay in the account given by him. Later on I came to know that, it was fake ID and my director had never sent such emails to me.

Sir, I request you kindly try to find out that person and kindly help me out for refund of my hard earn money.

All the details has been attached in the form.

Saurav Tyagi

Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account. Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account. Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account. Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account. Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account. Cyber fraud through email and amount withdraw from account.

Dabbu Choudhary

Oct 28, 2021

Cryptocurrency fraud

Someone did a fraud of 940$ in the name of fake ido.
Fraud address is:TJ4UNSZvxYDeqdTsqk6zyLqQYijm8fLGTy
Kindly help me to recover my fund
GauravKumar8499

Aug 14, 2020

Hacking mobile

Respected sir, there was approximately 20 OTP come on my mobile from different websites and someone was trying to make account by number. And one person called me last night and said , you send me WhatsApp massage, but I didn't send any massage on his number. I think someone has hacked my mobile or try to hack my mobile. And so many OTP come on my number.and my this number is connected my bank account. Pls. Solve my problem . Who is done this.

Hacking mobile Hacking mobile

ABUSEHMA

May 15, 2020

Facebook Hacking

Hi sir my name is Abusehma
I from muzaffarnagar village bajheri .
Sir Facebook par koe ladka hamari sister and mammi ki bahut ziyada preshan Karr Raha MERI sister ki photo aur MERI mammi ki photo Facebook par Roz upload karta he aur bahut gandi gandi post karta he please help me Maine Uske pahle Bhi Kar account band Kara diye they lekin wo fir ek new account banakar post Karni shuru Kar deta he .... Ye Jo Bhi he mujhe iski details Chahiye sir ye kon he kaha se he please MERI sister ki jaha ab shadi ho chuki he ek saal ho Gaya lekin ye ladka fir Bhi MERI sister ko badnam Karne ki koshish Kar Raha he Roz FB par gandi gandi post karta he ham sab bahut ziyada preshan he koe help Bhi Nahi Kar Raha hamne pahle Bhi iski Champlain karaye he par ab tak us par koe action Nahi lya Gaya
Mera number... ###
Apka Ahsan hoga sir please call me me apko Puri details bata dunga proof ✔️ Bhi de dunga apko Cal me please please please please please please

Sir is bar me iska account band Nahi karana Chahta me iski Puri details nikalwana Chahta hu ye ek Nahi he inka group he ye sab group me chat karte he MERI sister ki gandi gandi bahut

Facebook Hacking Facebook Hacking Facebook Hacking

Amit1979tyagi

Apr 16, 2020

Make a fraud transfer 20000.00 Rs from bank account

Dear sir, there are fraud in my bank account through phone pe application of Rs 20000.00 please help me. Report details are in attach file.

Make a fraud transfer 20000.00 Rs from bank account Make a fraud transfer 20000.00 Rs from bank account Make a fraud transfer 20000.00 Rs from bank account Make a fraud transfer 20000.00 Rs from bank account

Kuldeep malik

Jul 13, 2018

posting wrong in group for god

In a group name " HAPPY LOG" this man 9412711425 posting a wrong for god, so many people disipointed for that and complan it.
So, you are requested from provide Creation IP, Login IP, Log-OUT IP on date 25-06-2018 to 04-07-18 with Connection Ids, Contact details (Mobile no./Telephone No.), Log details and other information of user of this whats app which will usefull to us.

posting wrong in group for god posting wrong in group for god