Cyber Crime Cell

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cyber Crime Cell

vineet5588

Dec 7, 2018

About paytm mall Fruad

I am Vineet kumar Tiwari. I got call from 7033241465 named Roshan lal .
he told me that my number have got selected in some lucky draw and he also told me about my last product I purchased from paytm mall so I believed on him, because I thought that no one know but my last purchase accept me and paytm company. so I believed on him
he told me that I can choose any product among 2
1.Tata safari car
2. Rs. 12.8 lac

then he told me to submit 6000/- in a account.
I understood when I asked his employment ID, he cut call.
Trace such type defaulter man.
Aayush Bansal123

Nov 30, 2018

Fraud call for paytm otp

Hi my name is Aayush Bansal
Today i got a call . He said he wants a cake i said ok . And he wanted to know about the payment options .
I told him that we can receive on paytm
Then mne use apna no. Bataya to kehta h ki aap ke paas otp aya hoga batao mne phone kaat diya . Phir shaam ko dobara call aya ki aap order nhi kre cake otp aya hoga batao mne use daant diya to usne mjhe gaaliya di .or ye bola ki hm aapke adhaar card no or account number se paise nikal lenge or nhi nikale to mera naam ashok sharma nhi .
Ashok Sharma naam bataya usne apna 8279895713 ye no h sir please koi strictly work kre
Biswas Sudipta

Nov 14, 2018

Refund Money

My Paytm Registered Mobile No-9332885542 on month of October I Returned Two Product which I paid Cash on Delivery mode.But I couldn't get my Refund till today also I couldn't input my bank details.If you send money in my Paytm wallet it should be greatful of me.
My two products order id--
(1)----6250992966
(2)----6188385592
You told me in a mail that a new link initiating for me.

But till I haven't get any link.Pls send me the link as I input my details.This is a very bad experience till today you haven't send any link.If you refund my money in my Paytm wallet it's very helpful.Please take a step to refund my money.

Your Faithfully

Refund Money

My two products order id--
(1)----6250992966
(2)----6188385592
You told me in a mail that a new link initiating for me.

Srikanth sree

Oct 8, 2018

Paytm blocked

My paytm number 8686994444
Cyber blocked my paytm account. May I know y r u blocked
anurag1958

Sep 24, 2018

call fack

sir mujhe paytm ke name se fack call aa rhe hai plz mujhe 3000 se maag rhe hai the uska call no 9582318100 ye uska no hai plzz mujhe call kro 0468759521
nandhurags

Sep 24, 2018

Fraud Call

Had a call from the guy ho is from BIhar. Name Sushil no:7543998859. He told me about the product which i have ordered and received from paytm mall. Then he told me i won the lucky card of worth 1 lakh 60 thousand. He gave me two options to get that amount.
1. Home Address
2. Account Number

Then i called the paytm customer care. Finally they told me which is fraud call.

How come the info is hacked. Paytm should be more secure. So kindly take this as a complaint and take appropriate action asap.

madhavi561997

Sep 8, 2018

About paytm Fruad

I am Madhu sudhan Reddy. I got call from 9062392503 and 9073665762- nisha gupta .
She told me that my number have got selected in some lucky draw and he also told me about my last product I purchased from paytm so I believed her, because I thought that no one know but my last purchase accept me and paytm company. so I believed him
he told me that I can choose any product among 4
1.dell laptop
2.samsung s9+
3.LED tv
4.washing machine
so I choose s9+ as my gift
then she told me to buy product of 5000 and she told that he will order from his side so I should pay her by paytm account so he told me to pay on this number 9091061853
and I paid 5123 rs .But still did not get any product from them. if i called the number swithed off.Please if any body knows how to resolve tell me .
chetan kumar 01

Jul 17, 2018

paytm mall fraud

Hii I m Chetan Kumar, I had been cheated by paytm mall. once I got a call from a guy called Raj, he told that he is from paytm mall.
he called me from his number 8377833923
he told me that my number have got selected in some lucky draw and he also told me about my last product I purchased from paytm so I believed him, because I thought that no one know but my last purchase accept me and paytm company. so I believed him
he told me that I can choose any product among 4
1.dell laptop
2.samsung s9+
3.LED tv
4.washing machine
so I choose s9+ as my gift
than he told me to buy product of 3000 and he told that he will order from his side so I should pay him by paytm account so he told me to pay on this number 9650413067
and I paid 3000 rs
and on the nxt day I received a call telling that he is from dispatch department from this number 7289091926 and he wan to confirm my gift and product and I confirmed them and then he told me my address which was exactly same as I entered in my paytm delivery address.
and than he told me to pay GST tax of the phone which was around rs 12060 he talked same as a customer executive than without thinking I paid him on same number which he told me to pay before
and on next day I reached a call from dispatch department once again that I should pay insurance of the phone which is rs 8250 because its to expansive phone and he told that I will be refunded that 8000 back as a cheque and than I didn't taught anything an d paid amount also because I was really excited for the phone because it was my favorite phone so I paid that amount too and he also mentioned that I will receive an email about insurance paper in 1 hour but I didn't got an paper
than after 2 days I called them to enquire about my phone and than they told that my phone was despatched and I the way it got damaged and it got return back to them from RTO
than they told me to wait for 15 days because they don't that that phone so I waited for 15 days and after 15 days I called them they told me that they didn't got stock yet so I should wait for 10 days and than I asked them for refund they told me that in should wait for 15 days if I want my refund than I taught that waiting 10 days for phone is better than waiting `5 days for refund so I told them that I could like to have phone so I waited for 10 days and than I called dispatch department and the phone was switched off, its seem than i tried to the guy who gave my that offer he too didn't pickup the call than I called from another number than he picked up said that dispatch department have order to not receive any calls of dispatch department and I told him to return my money back I don't want the phone and than he told that he will talk to refund department about my refund than I was connected to refund department and man told that I should wait for 15 days for refund as per companies policy than I told that I want refund in 5 days whatever they do
and they told me that they will refund me In 5 days
and just 2 days before I called him and told that if he don't return my money I will give police complaint against him and than he replied that if he don't return money in 5 days I can give police complaint
and after that day his phone also became switched off now I have no way to contact them
and when I searched that number in truecaller it showed paytm's number its seem I don't know whether they are from paytm company or not
but I lost rs 23400 which is really worst
please u want my money back
and all the transaction which I had done was from my friend's paytm account
I please request to refund my money and track those number and put them in jail for frauds
this is my number 8904747526
on these number I paid all amount 9650413067
from this number I received call 8377833923
dispatch number 7289091926
and I could like to ask paytm question that how they can give any once information about purchase and address?
kiranbims

Jun 12, 2018

one97 COM LTD - PAYTM

Good morning , This is Dr. Kiran V P from BELGAUM, Karnataka wanted to lodge a complaint of online shopping using my SBI PRIME credit card bearing no ################ of Rs. 9999/- at 1.05PM, which was fraud call. kindly if possible block this transaction or guide me how to poceed.
Namrata5540

Jun 6, 2018

FRAUD CALL

I HAD GOT A CALL FROM PAYTM MALL AND THEY HAD TOLD ME THAT MY NUMBER IS BEING SELECTED FOR A LUCKY DRAW AND THEY SAID ME TO ORDER GOODS WORTH RUPEES 5000/- ..
THE TELECALLER NAMED POOJA SHARMA HAD TAKEN MY ORDER AND ORDERED THE SAME AND I DID NOT GET ANY MESSAGE OR CALL AFTER THE PAYMENT WAS DONE BUT BEFORE I DID THE PAYMENT THIS GIRL KEPT CALLING ME AND SHE SPOKE TO ME IN A VERY WAY AND AFTER THE PAYMENT WAS DONE SHE SWITCHED OFF THE PHONE

NEXT DAY I GOT A CALL FROM RAJ MANHOTRA AND HE TOLD ME MY ORDER IS BEING DISPATCHED AND THEN THE NUMBER DID NOT GET CONNECTED AT ALL ..

PAYTM MALL IS DOING SUCH FRAUDS..
I REQUEST PAYTM TO STOP DOING SUCH FRAUDS AND STOP FOOLING PEOPLE..
THIS GIRL POOJA SHARMA IS A BITCH..

REGARDS
NAMRATA CHANDNANI..
Manoranjan Biswal

Jun 2, 2018

fraud consultancy

My self Manoranjan Biswal from odisha , sir I had a complain about the fraud Consultancy of job portal named career dreams solutions. They called (on mobile) me and ask for job in odisha. I absolutely agreed for that, then they ask for registration fees amount 3000/-. I was paid the amount on the same day. Then next day they ask more 5200/- for document verification fees. I have no choice because i already paid them 3000/-. So i again paid them 5200/-. And very next day in the morning they called (on mobile) me and ask more 8050/- for online test. Now i refused to pay that amount because i already paid 8200/- but i don't received any legal document from them. Then they told me that " you must have to pay that amount neither we will not able to refund your amount". After this payment they assure me to refund all these amount (16000/-) on same day after online test. Then i was paid that amount (8000/-). But now they ask for more 12000/- for company agreement. Now you suggest me sir what to do for that type of cheating. I request you sir give some needful suggestion for that. Here i submit the details of them-

Name of Consultancy - Career Dreams Solutions
Phone no.- 9557097857 (Richa Sharma as she told)
Email ID - resumecareerdreamsolution@gmail.com
Address - 307, Parth Executive Sector 15, Haryana, Gurgaon ( as they sms me on mobile phone)
Account Details - CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
A/C NO - 3618866739
A/C NAME - Aman srivastava
IFSC CODE -CBIN0282208
BRANCH -BAREILLY
Rafi078

May 12, 2018

Please look into this action

Fake Sbi officer cheated. I got a call from 8674982066. he said we are from SBI. He has my debit card first four digits and last four digits and my mobile no. He is said calling for your debit card to be blocked and update your debit card. His asked debit card number and cvv, 6 digits number in sms. I did not thought that OTP. I given. I realise ofter 2000rs money deducted from my account. Pls help me sir. At any cost try to refund my money. Transaction I'd ############. My a/c no 32533422146.please my requst take siriously.
rafat parween

May 12, 2018

money taken by online on the name of job

Hi I am rafat here I uploaded my CV for job.They called me and mailed me that they are providing services for resume writing and job.I paid 1450 for registration and 2817 for interview scheduled .After talking money they don't want to receive my call if sometimes I am calling by another number they are receiving and saying will provide or u didn't talk properly that's why will not provide you job and will not return your money.same I complained to consumer helpline but after suggestion by consumer team I send them hard copy courier on their address I got my parcel return back as this address mentioned on their website is wrong.company name jobs4mnc address is c-29 pocket 5 okhla industrial estate contact number 07065990505 and 07065030808 pin code 110020 and their email address service@jobs4mnc.com and info@jobs4mnc.com
lovelybhatia

May 2, 2018

Fraud call in name of Paytm

Some M pesa account users have deducted my money claiming paytm customers . This transactions are as follows :

A charge of Rs. 3785.00 has been initiated on your RBL Credit Card ending with 6345 at VODAFONE-BILLDESK on 02/05/18 at 04:01 PM IST. Your available limit is Rs. 108.70.

A charge of Rs. 3000.00 has been initiated on your RBL Credit Card ending with 6345 at VODAFONE-BILLDESK on 02/05/18 at 05:21 PM IST. Your Card is over limit.

Both amounts has been deducted from my credit card :

Persons were calling from these numbers :

They have taken otp from me saying they are from paytm.

I have also verified from mpesa that 9667782180 is registered with M pesa who have taken my money.

Please look into this serious issue.This is being serious thing and my big money has been deducted through M pesa.

Please took serious steps and help getting my money back.
lovelybhatia

May 2, 2018

fraud calls

Both amounts has been deducted from my credit card :

Persons were calling from these numbers :

They have taken otp from me saying they are from paytm.

Please took serious steps and help getting my money back.
nehac1993

Apr 23, 2018

Paytm Fraud Call

I received a call from a person 9711245773 and 729817896 stating to be an paytm executive and told me about a offer of paying Rs.3000 against any one of the following products : iphone 5s, dell laptop and a lg washing machine. I had paid 3000 for iphone 5s in the morning to number : 8002797540 Transaction ID: 18608713570 and 6300 for GST to number: 9931157910 Transaction ID : 18611144739. It was an unauthorized transaction and fraudulent type of transaction.

Please look into this immediately and transfer my money back to me immediately.
g@101

Apr 23, 2018

OLX fraud by using PAytm wallet

Fraud mail and refund my money
I'm Gaurav from New Delhi ,I'm looking for IPHONE 6S so I'm SEARCHING mobile online using OLX . one add i show he offer me 3 months old iphone 6s 32 GB only 15K . So i call him and ask why are u selling etc..and he saying i am doing job in Indian Army and he also send me ID . and say pls do not share my id anyone because I my goverment job. and after that he courier my mobile and courier charges I pay 1240rs. and he also send me reciept. but this is fake. and next day one guys call me Overnite courier ans say me pay to 8000 so i pay to 7732942749. and again call me sir pay full payment so i pay remainig 6000 to same paytm number. and now say ok sir i will come but after 5 min saying sir security purpose pay me7229934918 to 5000 rs +150 rs. So i shocked and understand something I am doing wrong. So pls help me hoe to trace this guys paytm.

Now his number is switch off

Please refund my Paytm wallet number 8707493609
Nagarjunagoud

Apr 20, 2018

Fraud mail and refund my money

I'm Nagarjuna from Nizamabad Telangana,I'm looking for job so I'm applying online job.one day I got one mail from Mahindra rise company ,in that mail have HR mobile number 9654430554.so I calling this number she is told come to Delhi attend interview bring 3500 rupees ,but I'm told I'm unable to come.after that she WhatsApp to me ,no problem we Will process online .so I'm paying 3500 RS Paytm wallet number 9958959238 After that she is confirmed amount she is again Cal back you received one mail please inform the information .so next I'm inform the I got mail she is tell yeah I know it,you process is starting and your interest back Dore so please pay another five thousand 5000 for your dress code and appointment letter
Then again I'm paying this amout 9958959238 to Paytm wallet number ,but when I'm back to calling she is not responding promptly
Now his number is switch off

Transaction I'D:18318199035
Please refund my Paytm wallet number 9494093400
Mahima Nandeshwar

Apr 18, 2018

Fraud tranjectio frm my SBI account

From my SBI account someone has take out money without my permission ND I haven't share my opt no. With then the ammout
Is not less it was 60k so plz help us to find that person
ishasas

Apr 16, 2018

fraud call

I got a call today i.e 16 april 2018 at around 3 PM from 8130763364. Man introduced himself as SBI customer care person. She was explaining about SBI cash back and then he asked my Credit card number and details. First i was resistant to tell but he trapped my mind and I lost Rs 25k. Please take necessary action to get back my money. Contact number: 9960685034.
Transaction happened at Paytm and ideaMoney,let me know what actions can be taken against this
ajit88gupta@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018

Fraud from SBI credit card

I got a call at around 12 noon. Ladies introduced herself as SBI customer care person. She is explaining about SBI cash back and in the middle, she asks my Credit card number. She traps my mind and I lost Rs 4905. Please take necessary action to get back my money. Contact number: 7204849956
mohdismails

Feb 17, 2018

Fraud Transaction (Phone Or dered but not delivered.) manipulating people with products

With Reference to PayTM Complaint No.: 51682941 Action not took My paytm account no. 9008816003 and
fraud supplier paytm account No.9716457302/ 8448015435 and also police complaint is given.
Paytm team told these 2 account are blocked and they have transferred to another bank account. Paytme send an email that As per your concern we would like to inform you that as we have check and found that the transaction against Transaction id :- 17747820467 & 17748100996 of Rs 5000 + Rs 5000 which was transferred from your wallet was transferred to paytm wallet registered with mobile no :- 9716457302& 7550743700 and then finally the amount has been transferred to bank account. Below are the bank details : User Beneficiary Details
Account Number 33728100001612 IFSC Code BARB0GENOID Nick Name Azhar khan Cust Id 525432430
Bank Name BANK OF BARODA

Below are my paytm transaction: Request you to please help to revert back my money into my account no. 9008816003.
1. From PAYTM account Transaction ID 17747820467 dated 08/02/2018 at 6:44:16 PM. For Rs.5000/-
2. From PAYTM account Transaction ID 17748100996 dated 08/02/2018 at 7:05:02 PM. For Rs.5000/-
Ismail
mohdismails

Feb 17, 2018

Fraud Transaction (Phone Ordered but not delivered.)

Complaint Reference No.: 51682941 from PayTM. Action not taken. My paytm account no. 9008816003 and
Bank Name BANK OF BARODA

Ismail
Vivek bhai surat

Jan 8, 2018

High end PayTM fraud

I too received a call and infact my friend who is running a business too received a call from a person who is trying to get OTP and steal our money in Paytm. so for better understanding i have made a video for this fraud which is available at Tech Dekhoji channel on YouTube

Hopefully it will help many people and hopefully we can save as many people as possible. so always tell your relatives n family members n friends regarding such kind of frauds

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...