Cyber Crime Cell

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cyber Crime Cell

M Jagjeevan Reddy

Oct 3, 2017

amount drawn from my paytm account by a fraudster

As I have to receive back Rs.3300/- from paytm. I have sent this amount to Banglore, but whom I have sent is not having paytm account hence he has not received this amount. Accordingly I am in touch with paytm by sending messages. I want to talk personally I searched for paytm phone number I got one number 09102670170. I made call in the evening about 6.45 p.M but there is no response. At about 8.20 p.M I have received a call from this number by saying that they are from paytm and enquired the problem and asked my phone number and sent almost 15 OTPs and and asked OTP number back informing that they wanted to refund the amount. After some time I am realised that they have withdrawn Rs.16387.11 from my account,between 8.20 to 8.40 p.M. I HAVE REPORTED TO PAYTM ABOUT THIS ISSUE, at about 9.15. I request you to take necessary action to recover the amount.

M Jagjeevan Reddy
Flat No.S2, Lakshmi Saraswathi Apts,
LIC Colony Sikh village, Secunderabad.500009
Phone No 9550836999.
suniltulshan

Sep 25, 2017

Partial delivery for Split AC

I have ordered hitachi split AC on Paytm. They have delivered only the outdoor unit.Indoor unit is not delivered. Now there is no way one can reach them except logging the issue on their website/app. Called many times on their no. but it always says that due to large no. of calls, unable to connect to executive.
danglingball

Sep 20, 2017

Fraud Account creation by Paytm at Reliance Digital Xpress Mini

I am a victim of cyber fraud. My name and cell phone number have been used to create a Paytm account, without my consent at Reliance Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No-6,Gayatri Building, Lt Road, 81, Mulund East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400081.

On Saturday Sept 16, 2017, I went to Reliance Digital Xpress Mini to purchase a new Jio sim. The person at the counter Shrikant Aathvale who was in Reliance digital uniform and an ID card, started the process to get me a sim. He said, an OTP must have come on my existing cell phone, I gave him that OTP. This was the OTP from Paytm. I did not realize then that he is creating paytm account in my name. I thought that is the process to get the Jio sim.

I had given him my aadhar card as that is the requirement to get a Jio sim.

I got the sim and it was activated. (number 8355852660)

When I reached home, I saw that there were around 6 sms from Paytm on my existing cell phone number. When I read them, I understood that a Paytm account was created under my name using my cell phone number. Further, my KYC was also verified for creating a Bank account at Paytm, using aadhar card (that I had given to him for getting a Jio sim).

This Paytm account is not created using my consent. I was not informed before creating the Paytm account. This is a sheer case of fraud that took place at Reliance Digital Xpress Mini.

When I went back to the shop and caught him, he said sorry I should I have informed you.

I am calling Paytm customer support for cancelling this account, reported this fraud to Paytm cyber fraud email, no use. All I am getting is just a new ticket number. No one even cares to call me or deactivate this fraud account. This itself means, that patym uses fraudulent ways to create accounts.

Writing to Reliance Jio appellate authority did not help either. They are not even interested in investigating the fraud that took place in their shop. They just shrugged off their responsibilities giving a standard reply.

This is a nexus between Reliance Digital Xpress Mini and Patym to create fraud patym accounts.
Suraj1310

Sep 18, 2017

Paytm cheat

Hi i am suraj. A person called ankita cheated me on paytm of 2000 rs. Her paytm number is 8621999493. Plz take some action and refund my money. My number is 9873315342. Hope for reply soon
Namratabankar

Sep 14, 2017

Requested for return the product but not revived any responses

Dear All

I have ordered apple iPhone 5s for rs 18,000/-. the amount has been credited from my bank and I have revived damaged product, mobile speaker is not working. They have mentioned they will be giving rs 2,500/- cash back that also I have not received. Give me my money back and take your product asap.

Namrata
pridecomp

Aug 23, 2017

SBI CREDIT CARD

SBI SERVER IS VERY POOR . CUSTOMER CARE HOPELESS . SUNDAY HOLIDAY SO IF CRIME IS DONE PLS WAIT TILL MONDAY . FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION WORTH 2 LAKH WERE DONE ON MY CARD BUT SBI NEVER FOUND ANYTHING FISHY NO CALL NO EMAIL NO MESSAGE . VERY POOR BACKHEND TEAM BE AWARE GUYS . AMERICAN EXPREE OR CITIBANK CALLS TO CHECK IF ALSO ANY TRANSACTION MORE THAN 20000/- DONE ON THE CARD . ANYONE CAN CALL IF ANY SAME HAPPENEND . 9371036555
sriramnim

Aug 3, 2017

Paytm fraud

Paytm fraud / Very shocking and serious concerns.

This is in Regards to a PAYTM Fraud that has occurred with me. I was lured into a trap by this online Retailer in the Name of Naveen Book house based in Delhi, who promised to send study materials for my assignments. To My stupidity I made a Purchase VIA PAYTM to have the books shipped, The Instant after making the payment, the person’s emails are Unresponsive and his phone numbers are switched off. Which later I learned was an Online Phishing Scam and the Medium Used was PAYTM.

I immediately called UP PAYTM hoping they would assist me in the matter, however the customer care representative was very unhelpful. After a 35 Minute conversation and 30 minutes on Mute by the agent his response was very shocking that they have no counter measures in place to combat such fraudulent transactions. Instead I was provided a ticket number on the incident.

I am least concerned about the Re-fund however this fraudster apparently has the entire IGNOU database, with the numbers where he has reached out to numerous 100’s of people. Now if this person is capable of looting 1200 per person the total number of victims and the total amount is staggering. Being a payment platform. No KYC, No AML, No Fraud prevention protocols are in place which is shocking and dangerous.
I hope this Case is taken into consideration. Or this platform of Mobile wallets will predictably result even in terrorist funding in the long Run. As the transactions are untraceable, The Company is least bothered with Compliance or Fraud prevention measures. Paytm has not yet Made Adhar linking compulsory for their transactions. It is still optional as means of KYC.

Scenario on how dirty money can be laundered using Mobile wallets like PAYTM,
If a criminal has hard cash in his possession i.e. (Black money), walks up to a common man and offers him 6k for a 5k transfer of Paytm cash to his mobile wallet. After paying a minimal fee of 15 RS via Paytm the entire money can be transferred to a Bank account and the money becomes Clean. Now imagine a situation where terrorists use these trends.
I honestly feel mobile wallets are getting dangerous by the day and Fraudsters such as Naveen Book house are banking on them legibly in a legal way without any consequences. Request the complaints board to take this matter seriously If not my particular transaction atleast for the sake of the nation.
Please find below the Numbers used by the Fraudster.
“Naveen Book house” which is based in Delhi, Their WhatsApp, Paytm & Gmail are active.
Gmail-Naveenbookshouse@gmail.com
Amount Lost 1200.

sriram j

Sriramnim@gmail.com
7204856249
Nikhil4360

Jun 15, 2017

Fraudulent call posing bank manager

HI, today at 1722 hrs I got a call posing bank manager of one bank and asking my aadhar detail and debit card details to link my account . The callers number was 7360937977 . I did not reveille any information but the number need to be tracked and nailed
Nikhil kishore
adi27

Jun 6, 2017

Paytm Account Blocked

I added 5000 INR to my Paytm wallet and since then my paytm wallet is not logging in. I need to pay for the medicines.have raised the complain to cyber team but they dont reply. I am very poor and and have no more money now.
MUNIKALA

May 28, 2017

FRAUD CALLS

Myself keerthi, daughter of Mr.Munirathnam. My parents got a call to renew credit card on 27 may 2017 at 3p.m. The SBI credit card was about to expire and your amount to purchase got reduced . They were asked to give all the card details to approve the amount where our card is going to deactivate with in a day. They said they are the part of SBIs “SBI Quick” facility launched to control frauds and give user other conviniences like balance check, ministatements, block cards,etc. Now fraudsters are using the same to dupe unsuspecting victims .

The fraud call came from 9361930671 name:Mahendran. Soon the fraud caller engaged my parents in his talks and took OTP and also made them delete existing messages from SBI on the registered mobile no. stating new sms needs to be sent after deleting previous SMS. Later on my parents realized that online fraud has happened and from 2 available SMS with OTP from SBI reads online purchase at paytm. They thugged Rs 22,000/- from my parents. I was not in the city. They seem to have a data base of SBI credit card, their expiry date and card owner name and registered mobile no. I have written emails to SBI Phishing cell, SBI asked us to make a call to paytm . yesterday we made a call, but you said your senior staff will come in our line with in a day. BUT, no response from you. This is not a small amount to leave it.As a merchant we need your help to "REFUND OUR AMOUNT " as we claimed a complaint before 24hours. SBI branch did nothing when my parents visited and only helped with blocking the credit card. please come in line with Mr.Munirathnam 9841631494 , he is my dad.

WITH REGARDS
MUNIRATHNAM
MUNIKALA

May 28, 2017

FRAUD CALLS

Saransh04

May 11, 2017

Fraud people manipulating people with products

There is an account on instagram named as fashionom7 he has more than 10k followers and he makes fool out of people and he makes them pay the money for the product through paytm and later refuses to give the product back since there is no contact personally you cannot do anything to take the money back
Pardeepkmr

Apr 25, 2017

Complaint for my wallet account balance

I have already sent so many email and logged the complaint like-
Ref : 27953078 :27959273 :27956234 :28014895

Still my balance is showing me 0. Where is my balance INR 980.
I am not happy with your service.its very harsment. I am trying to reach you with your customer care but not able to call you.so kindly help me about my account.

You guys are very unprofessional unhelpful. I have sent you 1st email on 23Apr Ref : 27953078. I received e-mail from care team prashant kumar he said amount balance has been updated but i did not get then again i have sent to you so many email like -Ref : 27959273 .Ref : 27956234 .Ref : 28014895 everyone told me that i will get my money but still nothing. its very unethical unprofessional behavior from you.

I am not happy your this type of service
kindly be serious otherwise i will complaint you to higher authority .

Regards:-
pardeep kumar
(m) 9988856887
srinivasa prasad

Apr 23, 2017

fraud transacion

somene was hacked our sbi card and they purchased products through u r paytm plzz kindly help us 9642417381 and we have alal the transarion details of that person
srinivasa prasad

Apr 23, 2017

hacking

soebody was hacked my atm card and they are purchasing products from your paytm we have all the transation id of that particular parson, please contact us 9642417381 or 9666307195.
manish999mtr

Apr 21, 2017

My Paytm Balance not show

Sir, My name is Manish and my paytm no is 9045153795 there was a about 450 rs in my Paytm balance but after that suddenly my balance shows zero and thus i lost my money, several times i complaint in paytm customer care but till no response now even it does not provide my transaction details also, so please take necessary action against about this fraud.
Rajeshrt

Apr 13, 2017

Paytm fraud (very Serious)

Paytm fraud (very Serious) Payytm cant help says they dont have fraudsters details only number & name (which is fake)

Take this email very seriously & take necessary actions.
Else i will be complaining to PMO office for malpractices happening in Paytm.
There are lot of fraudsters registered with Paytm who promise for services & lures customers like me & take payment & then simply stops responding or block numbers.
This is 3rd incident happened with me in past 2 month.
After constant followup with Paytm customer support i have shockingly received minimal information of a person registered with Paytm.
I am surprised & shocked to know that while registration Paytm don't ask for any details of a person except his contact / email etc.
Any Financial organization when it comes to dealing with any kind of money transfer asks basic details such PAN car , address proof , email , mobile & Name etc.
And also authenticate this information as part of compliance.
But with Paytm none of this is followed & that is why the number of fraudsters
are taking advantage of such basic mistakes & cheat people.
Paytm cant simple say we receive money & transfer money & not bothered to monitor the transaction which is increasing fraudulent transactions.
Post demonetization & thank s to PM Modi ji you have become Indias brand.
And hence should be accountable & follow best compliance practices.
That any banking organization follows.

Forget about money refund I am even not able to get any information from Paytm on how to recover my money from a fraudster whose only mobile & name (may be fake) & email (fake) is captured.

I am attaching screenshot of transactions happen between me & Mobile Number : 9783390337 , Name : Pooja Singh.

Finally once again & i woud like to insist if my concerns are not resolved i will directly address to PMO & information security department with my concerns & go to news to expose how PAYTM is encouraging such malpractice

Paytm customer support team is also not so polished & takes 50 mins to investigate & raise simple ticket. & their english is so poor wonder they hire qualified people.
srinivas0206

Mar 30, 2017

HACK OF MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS

just now, i got cal from unknown no 08130476937. they said that sbi employ from mumbai. and they ask my otp which i received. then 8400.00 debied of my credit card at 3:55PM, 30.03.2017. they said all of my details. so i believed. please help in this issue.
thank you.

srinivas pattipaka,
Guwahati,
ph: 9085885740.
Lokibushi

Mar 25, 2017

Frod transaction

I called customer care first he didn't picked the call later he called me and told we are from Paytm and he asked all the details and he transferred my money to his account pls get my mny back as soon as possible 5145rs. I got call from this number 8905945371 pls help me
PRISHA KHANNA

Mar 22, 2017

My money transfer without my permission 8500Rs u

My money has been transferred 8500 BY UR PAYTM EXECUTIVE I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY PAYTM ACCOUNT 9212416064 As I register complaint In Delhi police... Plz TAKE strict action
Chhaya Mathur

Mar 18, 2017

Spam Call

I recived a call on 14th march he told me tgar he is from paytm and he going to block my paytm as my kyc was not updated I received a call on my Maasi's no i.e.99106 52690 and the person who called was kumar He took all my debit card details his no was 9631442341 abd transaction id was 7754921894 he was transferred the amount of 20000 i
From my card (card no ################) to my maasi's paytm abd then he transferred the amount of20000 to his account kindly look into the matter abd do the needful
Yours Sincerely
Chhaya
Rahul vaishnav

Mar 16, 2017

Cyber crime

Yesterday i reached this ..8404972407.. numer and he told me that i am speak sbi main branch jaipur your debit card are blocked plz tell me your debit information i told that sir i have lost my money 19999 by paytm site 5000 payu site...sir plz help me i am very poor person and student also ..plz heLP me to refund my money...i hope you help me..
kak.mca@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017

My PayTM Account Blocked

Hi Cyber Crime Cell team,

This is Ashok Kumar with mobile number: 9989540862

My PayTM Account is Blocked. Request you to do needful to unblock my account.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok Kumar K.
sayonika bose roy

Mar 15, 2017

i want to reset my account password

i have lost my account paasword and i cant log out my account so plz help meh
ajay5475

Mar 14, 2017

Fraud transaction from my axis credit card

Dear Paytm
There had been a fraud transaction done by transferring amount of Rs 9700 from my credit card to his paytm account and then using Rs 4700 at aquiring ref no 74568227065340316309012 on 6 march 2017 and again Rs 5000 at acquiring no 74332747065706593160900 on 6 march 2017

Pl help out to get this fraudulent person who is cheating hard earned money of others

Ajay Bakshi

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem