Cyber Crime Cell

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Cyber Crime Cell

Nov 10, 2021

Account freezed by cyber cell

I was victim of online fraud which happened on 30th October for Rs 50500, later I lodged fir in local police station and complaint online on cyber cell website with acknowledgement no. 33110210073914 , and in the meantime my bank account and Paytm account was blocked later when I requested my bank branch to unfreeze my account I was told it can't be unfreezed since request has been raised to freeze it from cyber cell and would need NOC for same ,I approached concerned cyber cell branch they said can't do anything and have no idea about it .
My entire money us stuck there no wonder why people don't file complaint becoz unnecessary it is victim who is been harrased and money us also gone. When called helpline of cyber cell they said have no idea about it .
Please help
With regards
Tasleem warsi
Phone no. 8860429397
Somashree Gorai

Jun 11, 2019

Account freezed by United bank of india upon instruction of cyber crime cell

My name is Somashree Gorai, I am account holder of United Bank of India. My bank account is freezed now, therefore I request you please reactivate my account to enable to proceed with future transactions.I can't debit any amount from my account.
My account has been freezed by United Bank of India(Heavy More, Kesiakole, Kadamghati (Bikna)) upon instruction of cyber crime cell, even I didn't get any information or any message regarding this issue, although contact no 8509854066 already registered in my bank account. Kindly help me please unfreeze my account.
I am a student and hosteler. The money of this account is my scholarship. Without this money, I am facing problem to continue my study.
Please help on out urgent basis please reactivate my account as soon as.
Account no- 1021010136792,
IFSC code- UTBI0KDGD18,
Branch name- Kadamghati (Bikna).
Thank you in advance prompt attention to the issue.
Your faithfully,
Somashree Gorai
Contact no- 6295947776
Kadamsanjeev94

Apr 25, 2019

Miss use my mobile number

Sir mere papa ke number par kal call aya ki aapki 25lac ki lotarry lagi hai or unhone alternate number manga to papa ne mera number de diya uske baad se mere or papa ke number ka miss use ho raha hai koi humare numbers ka istemal karke logo ko call kar raha hai.
Please sir help me.
My and my father number is-7999743572, 6260221049
mayurporsa

Oct 31, 2017

Account freezed by Union bank of india upon instruction of cyber crime cell gurugram

I want to complaint against mobikwik My name is Ajay singh tomar, I am account holder of union bank of india. my bank account is freezed now ,therefore I request you please reactivate my account to enable to proceed with future
transactions.i can't debit any amount from my account. without any information my account has been freezed by union bank of india(thatipur,gwalior,M.P. branch) even I didn't get any information or any message regarding this issue, although contact no 9893167151already registered in my bank account kindly help me please unfreeze my account.please help on out urgent basis please reactivate my account as soon as .Account no- 580802010004429,ifsc code UBIN0558087, branch name -PRAMILA PLAZA,THATIPUR,GWALIOR,M.P. Thank you in advance prompt attention to the issue Your faithfully Ajay singh tomar ,contact no - 9819032632
mayurporsa

Oct 31, 2017

I want to complaint against mobikwik My name is Renu singh I am account holder of union bank of india. my bank account is freeze now ,therefore I request you please reactivate my account to enable to proceed with future

Oct 7, 2017

Again freeze my account

I want to complaint against mobikwik My name is Renu singh I am account holder of Punjab national bank my bank account is freeze now ,therefore I request you please reactivate my account to enable to proceed with future
transactions.i can't debited any amount from my account without any information my account has been freeze by pnb bank even I didn't get any information and any message regarding this issue although contact no 9721738834 already registered in my bank account kindly help me please unfreeze my account.please help on out urgent basis please reactivate my account as soon as .Account no-################,ifsc code PUNB0185500,branch name -Vikas nagar Lucknow Thank you in advance prompt attention to the issue Your faithfully Renu singh,contact no -9721738834
ruhisu

Dec 12, 2016

Fraudster from PNB bank Begusarai who misused debit card for Rs.50000/-

Please help! Fraudster from PNB bank Begusarai who duped of money worth 50000
I want to report a case that has happened with me on 8th Of Dec.
An amount of Rs.50000 has been fraudulently deducted from my account and 3 purchases of Rs.19990, Rs.9990 and Rs.19997 respectively has been made from Paytm. My mother had disclosed all debit card details to an unknown person on 8th December who confirmed to be manager of Bank in which she has account.As she was unaware of the fraud going these days she gave all information.We had within 1/2 an hr. approached police they wrote report and Fir but could not freeze bank account as Saturday was holiday.

Account No. from of fraudster - ################, ifsc PUNB0751400
Mobile No.of Fraudster- 8294702906,9596532212,8479804522,8926558532,7484865560

Sir our purpose of mailing you is please help us if he has done any online shopping from this account stop that transaction or cancel that transaction. As on tuesday we will meet PNB manager and freeze the account .It will be late till that time.
Please request you to cancel or block that transaction or further mail the online shopping site.
His name is Prem Kumar from Kisan college Begusarai, Sahauri Barauni having an bank account with Punjab National Bank, Begusarai.
This person has a big gang and he is telling us that you cannot do anything with us.
He has a bank account with the same bank in which my mother has account Punjab national bank.I think that area bank or its staff and also students of Kisan college are doing fraud with targeting senior citizens and are very freely and confidently moving around telling us that you cannot do anything to us.

Sir, my mother and father have earned this money doing lot of hardwork.
We all three daughters are married and that was the last amount they had in bank for old age.

We also dont want this fraud should happen with others as they are very confident that noone can do anything to them.The mobile from which they made call is also working.
We have all the proof against the fraudster but dont know what to do.

Please sir its a kind request to help us and all to save innocent people hard earned money from fraudsters.
We will also send mail which we got from Paytym that fraud is done with our account.
My parents are in lot of tension because of this and cannot believe that money can be withdrawn by this fraud also.

We have also send mail to cyber cell CBI Patna, Delhi and Rajasthan to take action against fraudster.

Please help as I am in a great trouble.Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.Also,please contact me in case, if there is anything else that is required from my side.