D.C.P. Sarita Vihar Delhi Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about D.C.P. Sarita Vihar Delhi Police

Sagarkum

Jul 14, 2020

threatning to kill

सर आज हमारे साथ फिर से नाइंसाफी हुई है मै S H O को सर को बहुत ही कष्ट के साथ कहना चाहता हूं कि जैसे मेरी बहन को मारा था वैसे ही मुझे और मेरी मेरी मम्मी को हरीराम मिश्रा और उसका पूरा परिवार जिसका छोटा लडका और उसकी मम्मी पुनीता देवी हमे मारने के लिए उतारू हो गए हैं मै ओर मेरी मम्मी को मारने के लिए आये थे मैंने उसी समय 100 नंबर पर कंट्रोल रूम पर 9: 35 पर सूचित किया था लेकिन अभी तक कोई भी नही आ पाए है अगर हम लोगों पर कूछ भी होता है तो इसके जिममेदार वो लोग होंगे और मै पहले ही सुचित कर रहा हूं ओर मै चाहता हूं कि यह पुरी सीकायत S H O विजय पाल दहिया थाना बदरपुर तक पहुंचाना चाहता हूं किरप्या करके इसको जल्दी से जल्दी हमपर दाया करे।

Pocket C, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
saveoklha

Jun 17, 2019

Regarding Illegal construction in Abul Fazal

We the people of H block of Harikothi area of OKHLAGAON writing this letter to you to stop massive rampant construction in Okhlagaon.
The area under Shaheen Bagh police station is becoming dense populated and construction mafia is continuing this even several verbal complaints made to local police. We are not coming to fore only because mafia has their own people who will harm us and family members.
Construction which are being done by mafias are
1. G-1 G-2 Near Sitara Masjid, Harikothi Azad Raod , Abul fazal Enclave new delh. Being constructed 7 floor.
2. H4/A, Harikothi Azad Raod, Abul fazal Enclave New Delhi. Being constructed 7 floor.
3. J-Block near J-60 Chand Masjid Lane, being constructed 7 floor. completed 4 floor. when they will get electric connection will start constructing 7 floor.
4. E block, main harikothi lane near to boys hostel.
Sir, these are tip of ice berg, but construction in this are must be stopped maximum upto 4 floor,
because, its becoming densely populated. heavy burden on amenities like, sewer system, electric, road transport, crime will also increase.
We are not coming forward only because, they will harm us as they poses huge resources.
kindly look into the matter urgently.
Kindly contact us on email, we will provide all support giving information regarding their illegal activities and construction .
thanks.
SaveOkhlaSaveDellhi.
SuRaJ ShArMa

Mar 2, 2019

scooty

sir maine scooty li thi olx se ab usne scooty bhi rakh li or pese bhi ni diye mai pareshn ho gya mai sir mai lalkuan mai rhta hu badrpur border k pass or jisse scooty li thi maine saheen bagh se wo mujhe dhmki bhi di usne mujhe sir parshn ho gy mai sir
mamata jena

Mar 14, 2018

Complent Against Landlord

DATED-12.03.2018

The Deputy Commissioner of police
South East District
Sarita Vihar,New Delhi-110076

Sub: COMPLAINT AGAINST (1) ANSHU PRASAD, S/O-AYODHYA PRASAD (Landlord) R/O- L-36/C DDA JANTA FLAT, SAKET,NEW DELHI

I would like to inform you that My Self Mamata Jena W/o- Dhananjay Jena residing at D-125 Gali No-5 Block-D Sangam Vihar,New Delhi since 2002. But few days back my Landlord ANSHU PRASAD, Forcefully harassing us for vacant the premises within 8 days. After that I requested to my Landlord that I am not able to vacant this home right now. Coz this time My son’s and Daughter’s exam are going on and at the same time husband’s not working currently. I requested you to please do me a favour and give us 3-4 month grace period. But my Landlord threaten us for vacant premises. After that one of the police employee Mr. Yogesh Yadav Mob No-08506002163 called my husband for some work then he told came to Mahaveer Vatika and forcefully pushing sitting on the bike and went to police station. And give blank paper to my husband to write that I have vacant this premises within 8 days. But this is not a truth. So please look into this matter and file a complaint against above the person.

Yours truly

Sangam Vihar,N.D
Mob-8076860271
Harinder Chauhan

Aug 18, 2017

encroachment on public passage and threat in case made complaint

dear DCP Sir,
I am owner of land comprised in khasra no. 733 situated within E-Block, Kanchan Kunj, Madan Pur Khadar Extention, under the jurisdiction of police station Jaitpur, S/E Distt. One Nadeem operating a Glass Godown used to put his Glass material on the road thereby blocking the way of the plot owners. when ever ask him to remove the same, he used to threat us of dire consequences stating that he gives monthly to the staff of PS Jaitpur. request you to take an early action.

Harinder S. Chauhan Advocate
Kavita Dagar

Aug 9, 2017

Sarita Vihar Metro Station

Yesterday (08.08.2017), At sarita Vihar metro station, a monkey came and snitch by hand bag from platform near ladies coach. All my original documents (e.g. Aadhar Car, Pan Card, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.) are there in my handbag. After snitching, he just left my handbag on metro station itself and then went away but metro staff is not able to get it back. They are constantly blaming MCD for this & saying I will get back my purse only when the Monkey itself throw it down.

Is this reality the way, how DMRC operates and provides service to your passengers ??

Why Station Officer is so much helpless ???

I don't want to listen this blame game, all that I just want is my hand bag back. As its still available on that shelter of metro station

Reference: DMRC Complaint No. A3016 dated 08.08.2017 lodge at Sarita Vihar Metro Station, New Delhi
Md Ehteshamul Haque

South District
Sarita Vihar, New Delhi

2. S.H.O. Police Station
Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi-62

Sub: COMPLAINT AGAINST (1) SHRI DEEPCHAND, S/O LALLU RAM AND (2) SMT KANTA, W/O DEEPCHAND, BOTH R/O C-2/167, GROUND FLOOR, MADANGIR, DR AMBEDKAR NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110062 FOR NON-PROVIDING THE WATER TO THE TENANTED PREMISES OF THE APPLICANT WHICH IS IN DIRECT BREACH, VIOLATION AND DISREGARD TO THE ORDER DATED 03.08.2016 PASSED BY SHRI PAWAN SINGH RAJAWAT, ACJ/CCJ/ARC SOUTH, SAKET COURTS, NEW DELHI.

It is submitted as under:
1. That the applicant is a lawful tenant and is peacefully residing in the tenanted premises bearing Property No. C-2/167, First Floor, Madangir, Dr Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi-110062 alongwith his family members for last many years.
2. That the above mentioned persons i.e. Shri Deepchand and Smt Kanta who claims to be the landlord of the property without showing any title documents are causing all kind of harassment, torture, difficulty and cruelty to the applicant and his family member only with an illegal motive to pressurize the applicant to vacate the tenanted premises.
3. That in the past the said persons also tried to forcibly dispossess the applicant and his family members from the First Floor tenanted premises which laid to the filing of the Suit bearing No. 1214 of 2014 and the same was decided in favour of the applicant vide order dated 20.05.2015 passed by Ms Tanvi Khurana, Civil Judge-I, South, Saket Courts, New Delhi.
4. That the said person Shri Deepchand and Smt Kanta also in order to pressurize the applicant and his family members disconnected the electricity and water connection to the premises in order to get the vacant possession by putting a undue pressure again which laid to the filing of the a petition bearing No. U.No.5/16 and the same was also decided in favour of the applicant vide Order dated 03.08.2016 passed by Shri Pawan Singh Rajawat, the ACJ/CCJ/ARC (South), Saket Courts, New Delhi.
5. That the said Deepchand and his family members again illegally and inspite of the order and undertaking given by them on 03.08.2016 before the Hon’ble Court of Shri Pawan Singh Rajawat Ld ARC, Saket Courts, New Delhi have stopped the water connection to the tenanted premises of the applicant illegally in order to harass and torture the applicant and his family members to bow to the illegal demands of the said persons.
It is therefore requested to your goodself that any immediately action and enquiry at the earliest be initiated against the said persons and the said persons may kindly be directed to restore the water supply to the tenanted premises of the applicant i.e. property bearing No.C-2/167, First Floor, Madangir, Dr Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi-110062 in compliance of order dated 03.08.2016, copy of which annexed herewith.

Thanking You

Yours

Babloo
R/o C-2/167
First Floor, Madangir
Dr Ambedkar Nagar
New Delhi–110062

ANNEXURES:
1. True copy of the order as well as undertaking dated 03.08.2016.
amitkumar789

Apr 8, 2017

Compaint against beat staff of Jaitpur police station

My self Amit kumar , Leaving at OM NAGAR , BADARPUR , NEW DELHI-110044 .

Sir, My complaint against beat staff of om nagar colony they all do taking money from constructions and if we not provided money to them they lodge written complaint to MCD for action.

Sir, My father is in Delhi police he also meet SHO Jaitpur personally in spite of that beat staff lodge written complaint to MCD

Sir, minimum hundred construction is going on at OM NAGAR. but only they tease to us because only we are not offering money.

Sir Pls look into this matter & save us for beat staff specially from : 1) Nihal Singh 2) Vijay 3) Kunji Lal

Amit
Ph No. 8882252851
bilal saif

Jan 10, 2017

AGAINST FOR CRIMINAL LAND MAFIA

I bilal saif s/o subhan khan, add – N-89 batla house me rahta hu 6 January rat 11.30 par kuch log yaha par aye they jaha batla house me mera ek plot hai us plot pe unlogo ne pahle unlogo pita jo gareeb log hamare plot pe rahte hai or unlogo ke bane kache makano toda dia,or mujhe janse marne ki dhamki di or pistal se fire kia or bole ke janse mar denge agar tumne mujhe paise nahi diye to ham is jameen pe kabza kar lenge sir mene tabhi 100 no cl kia or police vardaat pe police aayi or moke pe hi police ne cartage ko bramand kiya ,tabhi crime team ko police ne report di, maine jamia nagar thane me un logo ke against report krayi,in logo ka criminal recort bhi hai,ye land mafia bhi hai , jin logo ka nam hai ,(1) Arif (2) Ibrahim (3) shazad,, kuch log or bhi aye they jinhone mask pahna tha Jinko me pahchan nahi paunga, tabhi police station s.h.o shab ne order kia police ko ke unko arrest kro ,dear sir aj 4 days ho gaye hai na unko police na arrest kia or ham unse mallom karne jate hai to bolte hai investigation chal rahi hai, hamri koi sunvayi nahi ho rahi hai Wo mafia log kabhi kisi ko paresaan karte hai hai kabhi kisi ki, bhut log kafi paresan hai un logo se,, dear sir wo mafia log bol bol rahe hai hamra kuch nahi bigda ab ham is bilal ko marenge jaan se ,, sir mujhe in logo se kafi khatra hai plzz meri help kro ,,me un logo ke naam likhne jar ha hu jo log In mafiayo se paresan hai sir reqest u plz
THANK,S DEAR SIR

BILAL SAIF S/O
MOB: 9818552289

Oct 27, 2016

mis behave

sir mai dharmender bidhuri village madan pur khadar sarita vihar mai rahata hu.sir mai 25-10-2016 ko apni job se aa raha tha to mujhe janta flat near agarwal sweet par delhi police constable mr vinay kumar ne roka .constable sir ne mere se rc manga me kaha rc bike seat me hai,but constable sir ne mujhe nikalne ka moka bhi nahi diya aur mere bike sarita vihar thana me submit karwa di.aur mere compelete document rc, insurance ,liocense hone ke bad bhi do din me char bar jane ke bad mile. or mere se rs 700 rupay bhie leye gaye. or constable sir ka kahna tha ki hume daily atleast do bike thane mai submit karwane hote hai.

dharmender bidhuri
Ranajit Roy

Oct 17, 2016

kabja matter

To, 15 th August,2016
----------------------------------------------
SUBJECT- KABJA RELATED ACTIVITIES BY CRIMINAL ELEMENTS BEING HELPED BY C.R. PARK POLICE PERSONNEL ON 20/3/2016…quite recent indeed…..
• GOONDA ELEMENTS (MR.L.R. VERMA R/0- F-66,KALKAJI ,FF,N.D.-19 ,HEMLATA YADAV ,R/0- 1378,GALI NO -13,GOVINDPURI,N.D-19,ALONGWITH HIS 1 5-16 FELLOW UNKNOWN GOONDA ELEMENTS )ENTERed INTO OUR PREMISES K-2078,CR PARK,NEW DELHI-19 THEREBY CREATING MAYHEM; WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY FURNITURE BREAKING,SHATTERING OF WINDOW PANES,BREAKING OF DOORS,WRECKING OF GATES,BREAKING OF LOCKS,GRILLS ETC WITH THE HELP OF HAMMER AND CHISSEL .ALL THIS WAS DONE IN PRESENCE OF POLICE & GAUTAM ROY(E944-my only elder brother-who is an NRI for almost 35 years ,from middle east/Nigeria).
• I was admitted @AIIMS-Trauma centre & my wife was at AIIMS for more than 12 hours/treatment.
• THIS VIDEO SPEAKS FOR ITSELF IN A CRYSTAL CLEAR MANNER ABOUT THIS OPEN FORCEFUL KABJA & ENTRY ATTACK WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY ARMED MEN (3-4 GUNMEN -SECURITY PEOPLE OF LALA RAM VERMA’S JEWELLERY SHOP SITUATED AT KALKAJI MAIN ROAD) COMPANIONS OF L.R. VERMA.
• INSTEAD OF HELPING US, C.R. PARK POLICE PERSONNEL FAVOURED/HELPED THEM CONSTANTLY IN DOING FORCEFUL KABJA OF GROUND FLOOR OF OUR HOUSE( Ms.HL.Yadav wanted 2 ndfloor as well).
• THIS VIDEO WAS FILMED BY MS.SRISHTI ROY,AGED 15 YEARS(STUDENT OF DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL,R. K. PURAM,SECTOR-12) AND RISHI RAJ ROY,AGED 12(STUDENT OF DPS,RKP) ON 20TH MARCH,2016(THIS INCIDENT TOOK PLACE JUST A DAY BEFORE THEIR FINAL YEAR EXAMS ).AS A RESULT OF THIS INCIDENT THE TWO MINOR CHILDREN WERE TRAUMATIZED AND WERE TOTALLY SHOCKED /HORRIFIED BY MR. L.R. VERMA ,MR.GAUTAM ROY(R/O E-944,GF,C.R. PARK,N.D.-19),MS.HEMLATA YADAV.ALL THESE THREE ACTED in tandem IN THIS UNHOLY ,CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF FORCEFUL KABJA.SUPREME COURT/DHC RULES DON’T ALLOW These KIND OF FORCEFUL KABJA atall.
• WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SHARE/SEND THESE VIDEOS.WE HAVE BEEN TO DCP SOUTHEAST-MR.MANDIP SINGH RANDHAWA AS WELL ,BUT WITH GREAT SENSE OF DESPAIR,WE RETURNED HOME WITHOUT ANY HELP ,INSTEAD,WE WERE TOLD BY HONOURABLE DCP THAT,” THESE ARE COMMON THINGS ,THAT HAPPENS!!DO NOT COME TO ME FOR ALL THESE small little things ANYMORE’’.
• Gautam Roy (H/O Neeta Chatterjee//Son in law of Kalpana Chatterjee-of B-252,crpark)headed it all leading a group of 15-16 goondas of L.R.Verma+Ms.Hem.Lata Yadav & of course 5-6 local policemen.
• NOW IT IS FOR THE APPROPRIATE HIGHER AUTHORITIES TO JUDGE THE VERACITY OF THESE VIDEOS AND Still PHOTOGRAPHS AND INITIATE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS AS PER RULES @ EARLIEST.
Visit You tube---Illegal kabja done by L.R.Verma( jeweller at Kalkaji)helped by Gautam (this one is still photos to prove this point that it was all illegally done by applying brute force-totally under close watch of Gautam Roy ,who constantly pampered all 15-16 goondas for this activity)
You tube videos---VIDEO 26 ILLEGAL KABZAA IN K BLOCK CR PARK

A number of police personnel,around 5-6 were present at that situation—keeping a close watch -in turn helping criminals!!!It was all well planned in advance by police of C.R.Park police thana…..I hope for immediate actions and investigations by appropriate authorities @earliest .

VIDEO 11 ILLEGAL KABZAA IN K BLOCK CR PARK

VIDEO 24 ILLEGAL KABZAA IN K BLOCK CR PARK
VIDEO 20 ILLEGAL KABZAA IN K BLOCK CR PARK
VIDEO 23 ILLEGAL KABZAA IN K BLOCK CR PARK
ILLEGAL KABZAA IN CR PARK K BLOCK

-I must add that Gautam Roy kidnapped his own father on 17th jan,2016 from his own residence,where he had been staying from 1975 onwards till 17th jan,2016.It is an unpardonable offence committed by GRoy.
(In fact you can trace out almost 26 or so related videos of this kabja related matter @ you tube)
Google search ----https://www.dropbox.com/home/(same thing anyway)
SINCERELY,

RANAJIT ROY
[email protected]//[email protected]
K-2078, C.R.PARK, NEW DELHI-110019///
MOBILE: +91-9871996444(1st)///my wife-9871993444
Fixed LAND LINE-01126272546(plz feel free to call up and talk to mrs.sujata roy bhaduri in detail)
Ranajit Roy

Oct 17, 2016

water connection been cut for 3 months

The SHO , C.R. Park 30 August 2016
N.D.-110019

SUBJECT- LR Verma is violating court proceedings & violated court orders.
Respected Sir(Sh.G.Chauhan Ji),
(1)That Mr. LR Verma & Ms.Hem Lata Yadav had removed a water lifting motor from G.F-K2078,GF,CRPark-which is under your total jurisdiction .Motor is placed on back side balcony. Today-30/8/16 motor was removed between 11-12’o clock.
(2) That his caretaker & an accompanied laborers did it. (photos are attached herewith).
(3) This mischievous act was clearly seen by us,plus a selfie stick was used to take photos.It shows that a little box like room (to cover water lifting motor) was also totally broken down with all their might & force using hammer and chisel.
(4) LR Verma is in receipt of Saket District Court petition dated 10/8/16,52472/16 & this above mentioned act is a clear violation of court proceedings.Without knowledge of court , LR Verma cannot do such an act!!
It amounts to belittling of court-that is they have violated law of the land.
(5) This is clear mischief in the part of LR Verma & Ms.H .Lata Yadav(acting in tandem ).
(6) I hope local police station will look into it & see the damages immediately .They are welcome to assess the damages immediately at GF.
(7)I expect the local police to lodge an FIR immediately as disconnecting water is an extremely serious mischief.An unpardonable mischieh indeed.
(8)Such a mischief tantamounts to ‘’attempt to life & very existence’’.

(9) On 8th of April ,2016 Hon’ble Judge @ district court Saket had ordered that ‘LR Verma ’ & ‘Hemalata Yadav’ shall not interfere with peaceful possession (in all respect)for members of 1st & 2nd floor. They are supposed to maintain peace & tranquility .Unfortunately they have violated court order of 8 th April as well.
(10)On channel no—103 at 6.06 PM a PHQ 100 number police complaint had been lodged & PHQ had been requested to look into it as we are without water for almost one month.It is a very serious matter & PS is expected to do needful.
(11) I expect that photos are taken by police & I am also allowed to take snaps in toto of breaking of motor room & disconnection of pumps in total presence of local police & police in duty for 100.Local polices credibility is under a big question mark, since two more complaints have not addressed to as yet(lodged on 29 th july & 5th Aug 2016 at PS-CRPark).

However ,I await for immediate relief from local PS under watchful eyes of Sh. Govind Chauhan Ji. I hope Chauhan ji will not toy around this complaint now.
THANKING YOU & JAI HIND.
Sincerely ,
RANAJIT ROY
[email protected]//[email protected]
K-2078, C.R.PARK, NEW DELHI-110019
LAND LINE-01126272546
izaheer88

Oct 13, 2016

Robbery in my rented flat

New Delhi

On Sunday Morning by 9:45 AM, i went down stair just for 7 mins from my rented flat. i closed the door but did not locked that. When i came back to the room i found that my laptop was not there and my wallet is laying on bed. quickly i checked my wallet and found that wallet is empty. i have lost my laptop and around 1500 cash in just 7 mins.

after confirming nearby people, i dialed 100 no and after 40 mins police came to my place. i know they have lot many other things to do that is the reason they came late. i have told them all story of the accident. they clicked picture of my room and said come to police station. they said to raise an online complaint. i did so. i requested them to try to find out my laptop. but they said that lost laptop never found.

there is a CC TV camera in gali. i told them about that camera to check the footage but its being 4 days of accident and no one has turn up to me to check the footage. after some certain days footage also get removed automatically. that is the only hope i have. No one is interest to finding my laptop. i know its very small thing for the police department but i had very important data which i had invested 3 years to collect them.

The inspector which is assigned to my case is on night duty. so whenever i called him his phone always switched off

i am not only the person who has lost the stuff, there are many people in my gali who has lost there expensive stuff in just 2-3 months. there are many complaints related to attempting bike theft. Please do something for me or us.

My rented flat address is :
H.No. 33A, first floor, kilokri village, Maharanibagh, Near thappar chamber. 110014

Imran Zaheer
The FIR No.SED-SC-000325/2016 registered at e-Police Station, Crime Branch, Delhi has been forwarded to Police Station SUNLIGHT COLONY as per following details.

Name of the Investigating Officer TRILOK SINGH

Imran Zaheer
rohit84472

Oct 9, 2016

Property Dealer Fradu

Myself Ms. Sunita, living at Govindpuri, Near Kalkaji, South Delhi, 110019. I came to know about a property dealer - Sampatti Suraksha Pvt Ltd. with Mr. Naresh Kumar and Sanjay Kas Owner) who is cutting a plot at Faridabad with his head office in Badarpur during the year 2013. I have given payment of 231000/- is various installments to buy a plot to the the person Mr. Akash Rana, Abhishek Tyagi and Vishal Tyagi being an employee that fraud company. However I came to know that they were not providing me original documents of property neither they were providing registry of the plot as initially discussed. They are totally fraud.

I have complained to the Badarpur police and they have asked them to give cheques. They provided me three cheques and all those bounced. Then I entered into court cases by filing cheque bounce case on them. I have been fighting this case for the last 1.5 years.

When this case has come to trial and the warrants has been issued, they have changed their office from Badarpur(Near Agarwal Sweets, behind Petrol Pump) to Faridabad(Plot No. 2349, Ist Floor, Sector 28, Contact Numbers: 9211787484, 9211787478, 9643478507). They have changed the company name as well. They are doing fraud at a very major level. I am having proofs(photographs) that they are now running companies with fake identities and are doing fraud to innocent people.

I am an illiterate person and thinking that they fooled me. I am having my daughter on the verge of getting married but with this happened to me, now I am going through financial crisis. Initially I though, I after possessing plot I will sell it at some hiked rate and get my daughter married. I am very poor and ends up running in court, hiring lawyers, changing lawyers. All these thin g are ruining me and my family.

If I go to their office they starts abusing me.

Sir, please help me in getting this fixed. I don't know what to do now and where to go.
Please help me getting complaint lodged again with appropriate action.

Ms. Sunita

Mobile Number: 8447271457
Rattan Chauhan Chauhan

Oct 2, 2016

my wife kidnep

The deputy commissioner of police

Subject sir Maine 31tarik ko shillu se shaddi ki thi kuch din pehle mere wife ke ghar vale aye unhone bola ki shillu ki Dadi ki death ho gayi hai or Shillu ko BHI sath Jana hai mujhe sir iske ghar valo par vishvas nhi tha Kyoki hum dono ne love marriage ki thi ek bar Shillu ne atam hatya Karen ki kosish ki Kyoki iske maa baap roj use marte the is liye tang akar usne esa kiya iske father ne mujhe jaan SE marne ki dhamki di tin char din pehle jab maine phone kiya to iske papa SE Shillu se baat Karne ko Kha to unhone Kha Shillu mar gayi mai police station Gaye police ko sab bataya phir mere wife Shillu ka phone mere pass aya usne chupke SE mujhe bola ki use kamre me band kar diya hai or khana bhi nhi dete roj marte hai or dusri shaddi karne ki kehte hai or vo mana Kar dete hai sir Maine jab police ko bola ki mere wife bacha lo to unhone Kha ki ye thumhari ghar ki baat hai iske papa ne use khi Chupa ke Bhandak bna rkha hai vo kuch nhi kar sakti or mai sir sarkari nokari karta hu iske papa mujhe band kra ke nokri se hatvane ki dhamki deta hai sir mai bhot majbur insaan hu jo apni patni ko tadpta dekh rha hu aj use gaye huye 20 din ho jab uska phone aya tha to vo ro rhi thi ki mujhe bachalo ye bujhe mar denge or tum jab ana to police ke sath ana varna ye apko fasa denge jhuthe jahgde me itne me uske papa a gaye or phone le liya jab se ab tak mere wife ka phone nhi aya kahi use inhone mar na diya no or ab phone karta hu to koi phone nhi uthata or band kar dete uska bhai yahi rehta hai police ko bataya to na to unhone mere repot tak nhi likhi or kha ji isme kha ki hum kuch nhi karege sir ap batao ki koi ladki apni jaan bachane ke liye keh rahi hai fhir BHI inhone nhi suna agar sir kal ko sir vo pehle ki trah pareshan ho kar mar jaye to jab police report likh lege sir mujhe maaf kar dena mai use is halt mai nhi dekh sakta sir sorry maine kuch jyada bol Diya hota uske liye mai mafi Chatha hu ap mere akhri umeed ho Kyoki sir mai court me case dalta hu to usme Kam SE Kam ek mahina lag jaye kahi vo itne me use mar na de ya vo khud mar jayegi sir mere please halp kar do us bhechari or koi Rasta nhi Kyoki vo Kaise help magege sir use bacha lo kahi der na ho jaye mai apni wife ke liye kuch nhi kar pa rha ese mai bhi mar Jana chahiye please sir hame bacha lo mai apka jindgi bhar abhari rhunga
naveen dixit

Aug 22, 2016

theft mobile phone

thrift
New Delhi

I Naveen Dixit R/Address F-107,Harsh Vihar Hari Nagar 3 Badarpur New Delhi 110044 my son going to Tuglkabad metro station from Meethapur through Metro Bus Sewa and in between theft her mobile phone number 987101602 Red Me Note 3

please lodge FIR against my this comp lent and recover my things

Complain against Husband for Harassment

To Date :
The DCP
Subject :Complain against Husband for Harassment

My Self Pinki Roy W/o Name Pintu Roy (Manvender Singh Chouhan, Ahonkar Roy). R/o of I-6, Hari Nagar Extn. Part – I, Main Jaitpur Road, Opp. Canara Bank), Badarpur New Delhi – 110044. He is torching me for many days with his mother Jamuna Roy and Sister Dipali Roy. They are beating me and always abusing me and my daughter Rani Roy. Sir, he has also get second marriage without giving me divorce his second wife name is Gouri Roy, she also beating and torching they told me to get out from our life. Sir my husband’s mother and sister told me to join our sex racket they are fully worked with sex racket so they are insist me to work with them that’s why they are beating me and torcher me again and again.
Sir Please help me, otherwise they kill me and my daughter any time Sir I am very frustrated and upset so please help me, otherwise I will kill my self.

Your Faithfully,

Pinki Roy
Contact No.: 8586825092
Lal kumar

Jun 15, 2016

with respect of not wrote FIR in police station

Respected sir
I would like to inform you that I am Mr. Lal kumar son of Sh. Jageshwar sharma residence of C-208 hari enclave 2nd kirari suleman nagar dehi-86.
Now i would like to inform you that there is some mishappening occur with me and my family member.Our neighbours named as Ashwani Manish and Aakash had beat us very badly and came some boys with and other weapons like chains rod and knife. they beat us and gave us threat.So that we called on Police inspector Mr. Jaswant singh head constable came here and told him everything and they don't write our FIR and put me also in the jail.
so please its my humble request from you that to take strict action against this.
shreyu

Jun 8, 2016

kidney transplant in Apollo

My father's has been kidney transplanted by Sandeep Guleria last year but fact was the cd provided by Apollo was an empty cd and nothing was there.kidney transplant was held on 16/06/15 but my father was expired on 2/06/16.and it was proven that kidney was not transplanted.Please do the needful and take some action immediately
Bal Kumar Rai

May 14, 2016

stolen moble form my pocket in bus at badarpur rout no 717 orange bus

Dear Sir, I have already lodge complain about stolen of my mobile from my pocket at time of travailing from bus rout no 717 by orange bus service, at the time of getting ticket from conductor some one stolen my mobile by cleverness, my complain no LR 446414/2016 SO No 430/2014.
Kindly take serious action and pass an order to search same as soon as possible. I would be highly obliged to you.

Bal Kumar Rai
resi Of 17 A Gali No 19B
Molarband Ext Badarpur N D 44
KSPAL

Mar 28, 2016

thrift

New Delhi

I Saransh Pal r/o c-43,Ashoka Enclave 2,Sector 37 Faridabad,im a student of engineering studying in North india engg college new

delhi im a student of CSE Second year i daily up and down through Metro but to day while i was coming from my college to my

residence i reached at Badarpur Merto station i have to exit but i was surprise to see that my violet was lost from my bag in which i

have kept my Original PAN Card,My Original Driving Licence My original Adhar card and my college I Card and cash around 400

than immediately comp lent to Customer care officer of Metro he refereed me to complaint at PS any how i reached at my home

please lodge FIR against my this comp lent and recover my things

Hoping for your help

Saransh Pal
Mo No 9582261840
Thrith

Feb 2, 2016

Complain against alcohol drinkers

There are few unsocial people in my colony( molar band extn, badarpur ) use to drink alcohol at the entry of my street( number 28) regularly and talk loudly in abusive manner, daily they used to even fight. As you know that drinking alcohol in public is a punisable offence. SORRY TO SAY BUT MOST OF YOUR CONSTABLES ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND OF NO USE AS PER CONCERN. I would request you to take some action regarding this, so that we feel safe. I will be very grateful if you take action.
A responsible citizen of delhi

Dec 22, 2015

BETE KI HATYA KE BAD PARIWAR WALO KO HATYARO SE JAN MAL KA KATRA HONE KE SAMBAND MAI

TO,

D.C.P.
NEW DELHI

Mai pushpa devi W/O shri Ram singh R/O 472-New Priyanka Camp madan pur khadar sarita vihar mai she pariwar rehti hu.
dinak 23.09.2014 ko [email protected] Mandi, Amin or Tannu ne mil kar mere bete raja babu ko Jan se Mar dala tha, jo hamari complain per Fir berring no.-US 302/34 IPC registered PS sarita vihar mey register hui thi, jismey mai or mere pariwar wale witness hai. jo [email protected] mandi ko 18 se kam ka paye jane per use bail de di gayi thi, or Amin or Tannu ko sirf sandhikt hona paey jane par arrest nhi kiya gaya.

sir, ye teeno ladko hame aaey din dhamki dete hai ki dekh le hamne Raja ko mar diya or koi hamara kuch nhi kar saka, agar tumne kuch hamare barey mey bola to hum tumhara bhi kam tamam kar denge. sir meri beti Aarti jo is case mey witness hai, jab wo padhne school jati hai to ye ladke uska picha karte hai or cherte hai or jan se marne ki dhamki dete hai. Sir in teeno ne hamara jeena haram kar rakha hai. inke dar se hamne apna ghar bhi badalna padha magar ye waha bhi aa gaye or tang karte rehte hai or khete hai ki police to hamrari jeb ke ander hai hum jo chahe kar sakte hai.

Sir, mujhe wa mere pariwar walo ko inse jaan ka khatra hai, ye aaye din dhamki dete rehte hai, kripya aap hamari kuch madat kare or in teeno se mujhe wa mere pariwar walo ko bachey. Apki ati kripa hogi.

Yours Faithfully,