DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Oct 26, 2019

Dear Rahul,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Oct 18, 2019

Dear Rahul,

We are still waiting for your response. Kindly share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Oct 14, 2019

Dear Rahul,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Oct 12, 2019

Ac working and parts problem

I bought AMC for my Daikin ac and it's been a week I filed a complaint,the person came and promised to change the faulty part the next day.

And now it's been 1 week.
There is no follow up,that person is not picking up the call.
And your coustomer care is just pathetic they just know how to make the life of coustomer worse.

It was the biggest mistake to go for Daikin instead of Voltas.

My ac is year and a month old and I am willing to sell it for half the price and it has a so called amc.

I will be happy to see this shit getting out of my house.
And daikin India I'll write this true review everywhere I can and make sure no one known to myle buy this ac of your.

Oct 12, 2019

Poor service

I took the AMC for my Daikin ac and now when I am facing prob those people are not attending my call.
There is no follow up on my complaint.

Coustomer care hangs up on me for literally like 15-20 mins and then come up with no good answer.

Took this ac because my friend had one and it worked fine but now we both regret it.

Poor service,poor coustomer care and the worst equipment.

My email is [email protected]
Number-9873777733
If anyone wanna buy this shit for half the price from me with so called AMC included I am happy to deal.
Rajabha malik

Aug 21, 2019

Service not timely

Last 15 days ago I request for service but anybody not come for my ac service in time so I am not satisfied for Daikin service bad service

Aug 1, 2019

Prashant2603

Jul 25, 2019

Defective Product and Enginnering hiding information

I had a fan motor issue last year in October 2018. Daikin suggested a fan motor replacement and sent a defective product as a replacement. The replacement fan motor started making weird sound since 1st day and engineer mentioned the noise was coming from external exhaust which turned out the be incorrect. The Engineer was getting late and found this as an excuse to live me high and dry. Now, the replacement motor has also been jammed after usage of 2 months (May'19 till date).

I need an action here on the defective product sent to me as well as on the Engineer Pradeep Yadav from Gaurav Enterprises.

Jul 25, 2019

Dear Sonal,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address, and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Jul 22, 2019

Dear Sonal,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Jul 22, 2019

Service not provide till date

Sir I have registered service request on 19.07.2019 vide request id is BHU################ but till date no any call received from service provider. When I am registering for service request through customer care then he asked me within 24 hours a mechanic will come your home. Sir ii is not good sign for your service. I am very sorrowful of your company. please resolve the issue as possible as my contact no is 9806994669/7587190195
sonal tahilyani

Jul 21, 2019

ac not working

I called company people today to repair my ac but due to sunday they can’t send someone i requested them to plz see if something is possible as my baby did’nt slept whole night cz of non working ac, few days back twice my ac was been repaired again my ac is not working i am very much dissappoint with there service and i still request yo plz see if its possible to send someone today to fix it as i have a baby n he is unable to sleep, plz see if something is possible.
sonal tahilyani

Jul 21, 2019

ac not repaired properly

Today is sunday i called service people to repair my ac due to sunday they can’t send someone but i requested them to plz see if its possible as my baby did’nt also whole night,few days back they came to repair twice they did but still ac not working properly i am very much dissapointed with there service.

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Nidhi,

Our team has shared a quotation for the work to be carried out on a chargeable basis for the out of warranty unit. We can proceed further after receiving your confirmation on the same.

Jul 4, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved..

Dear Shiloh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Nidhi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

nidhist

Jun 28, 2019

Dear Daikin Team,

It’s very disappointing to write this mail marking CC to the regional heads. We have been chasing Daikin for a repair work of one of our AC which has cooling issue. Equally sadden to know that being dealing with such a well-known brand doesn’t have proper escalation tracking matrix, every time we call customer care they are either lost or are ready to register new request forgetting to check the customer’s call history. Even after explaining the history of all the calls, customer care executive hang up the call. There isn’t any follow up process or process flow to track customer’s complaint, neither a deadline or a matrix to check vendor’s job responsibility and finally whether the particular issue is closed or not?

How can Daikin being a lead player in the market can be such lenient to its services, really you guys need to work a lot on your after sales services.

Timeline of our issue:
1. On 31st May when we faced issued with the cooling of our two Cassette Ac’s one installed in Pantry area and other in Server Room. Being product under warranty (till 3rd June 2019), we went to the website and approached Climate engg which seemed to be the nearest store from our office. They visited our site and suggested for refilling of coolant gases as there is a gas leakage issue.
We said that the product is under warranty so there shouldn’t be any charge, on this Mr. Satish Yadav from the agency said that this isn’t covered under warranty and so you will have to pay for the same, they quoted Rs4500 + Rs4500/- per unit gas refilling cost +Rs2000/- DLF handling charges.
On 1st June, before confirming M/s Climate engineering we called Daikin Customer care to verify the warranty inclusions. To our surprise, Daikin Customer care confirmed that the said repaired work was covered under warranty inclusions and we don’t have to pay any additional charges. So we requested customer care to give the service request call to Climate engineering as they had already visited our office and were aware of the situation. Following which a service request number DEL################ with our Unique customer ID 12315189 was generated.
2. Following this when I called climate engineering to visit our office on as early as possible (as our Servers were at risk) Mr. Yadav demanded for Rs2500/- additional as document handling charges which they need to do for working in the DLF premises, documents include safety certificate of the instruments being used during the repair work, safety approvals and measures for all the gases being used during the repair work. Since, we had an urgency of ensuring the safety of our servers (ac of server room wasn’t cooling) we agreed to pay add on charges, for which till date we haven’t received any receipt nor confirmation neither from Daikin nor from Climate engineering. ON 2nd June repair work was career out and our both the Ac’s worked fine.
3. On June 06th onwards we started facing the cooling issue again with the cassette AC installed in the Pantry area. Knowing that it was repaired very recently and is used only during lunch or evening snack hours we gave it a benefit of doubt but by Saturday i.e. on 08th June we received complaints from our support staff that Ac isn’t cooling again. Since Saturday Sunday we are closed, we called customer care and climate engineering on Monday i.e. June 10th, to resolve the issue (Service request no. DEL10062201921281501). On understanding the issue vendor raised demand for additional money as the same repair work will be carried again.
4. On 11th June again we called Daikin customer care again to look into the matter, as the agent is asking money for the issue arisen out of careless work done by the agent.
On 2nd June the product was within warranty when the repair work was done, but within 4days the repair work again started creating problems. Work should have been done properly, this situation wouldn’t have arisen and if it has arisen than why we should pay the additional amount for someone’s mistake.
Understanding the fact that the issue was escalated to senior managers in customer care, and we had a lengthy conference call between Daikin – ISS Software and Climate Engg. After more than 30mins of discussion Daikin Customer care executive suggested the best possible solution,
“if gas leakage is found at the joints of the pipe where it was reported earlier than repair work would be done free of charge else if leakage is found elsewhere, agent will give proper estimate and upon approval will complete the repair work.” We both agreed to this solution and Mr, Rajesh Yadav from Climate engg. Confirmed to visit our office with 2-3 days. While it was also discussed the there won’t be any inspection charges to find out the area of gas leakage. We agreed and thus kept following up with Mr. Rajesh Yadav of Climate Engg.
5. Since then we are continuously getting the answer that our boys are not available or we are preparing our documents etc, we will come as soon as possible. Tired of follow up we again called customer care on 24th Jun, now without understanding our concern Daikin raised another Service req. number as DEL################. When we explained to them the whole history of the complain they disconnected our call by saying that we are transferring your call to the senior manager.
6. It’s been June 27, 2019, and we still do not know if the agent is coming or not or Daikin bears any responsibility for the product they have sold.

We hope Daikin will take a necessary step to ensure timely repair work of our AC.

Nidhi Tiwari,
ISS Software Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Cyber Greens, 2nd Floor, Tower-C, DLF Phase-III,
Gurgaon – 122002
www.issretail.com
Phone: 0124-4852927

Jun 27, 2019

Dear Shiloh,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries

Jun 25, 2019

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN..

Dear Vinay,

Jun 25, 2019

shiloh shouri

Jun 24, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved

very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its reputation and I committed a HUGE mistake by buying a Daikin. Get a Daikin 5 star split inverter ac they said ! benefits of buying daikin are no service and total waste of money. lodged a complaint on 1st may 2019 they will say they will send someone within 24hrs but unfortunately for them 24hrs is 4 days. so my new a/c PCB was damaged said the technician. despite the PCB being replaced after 1 month of delay . so good news pcb is installed finally but you get a FREE new PROBLEM a/c will not COOL. so despite me trying to contact daikin from 6th june 2019 not a single technician came to visit and solve my problem.... I believe since my warranty is expiring on 11th June 2019, the service engineers are deliberately delaying the service so that the warranty period gets over and we are forced to pay. very sad to see this situation from such reputed company.

Jun 22, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

Dear Sagar,

Jun 20, 2019

Dear Anil,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Jun 15, 2019

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN

Dear Vinay,

Jun 15, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

Dear Sagar,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Kolkata customs ems - Inquiry
    Sir, I am rohan and i purchased a nerf toy model for my...
    Yojna magazine - Yojna
    I have subscribed yojna hindi magazine in September but...
    Satish Yadav - Trangatation pending
    Me Satish Yadav mere account 11439569375 se trangatation...
    Indiapost.gov.in - Delay in delivering
    Why is my parcel not moving out from guwahati post office...
    Bharat Petrolium - Selling Petrol in Plastic Bottles
    K.M.Suchak &Co., Bharat Petroleum on This petrol pump...
    Videocon DTH - Excess billing, Non responsive Call centre
    Dear Ravi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    IGNOU - Revaluation
    My enrollment number is 147758365. I applied revaluation...
    SBIMOPS - UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING...
    I tried to pay UGC NET Examination fee by UPI, my bank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud by PAYTM KYC
    Dear Sir, I had received A Massage from PAYTM towards...