DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

sonal tahilyani

Jul 21, 2019

ac not working

I called company people today to repair my ac but due to sunday they can’t send someone i requested them to plz see if something is possible as my baby did’nt slept whole night cz of non working ac, few days back twice my ac was been repaired again my ac is not working i am very much dissappoint with there service and i still request yo plz see if its possible to send someone today to fix it as i have a baby n he is unable to sleep, plz see if something is possible.
sonal tahilyani

Jul 21, 2019

ac not repaired properly

Today is sunday i called service people to repair my ac due to sunday they can’t send someone but i requested them to plz see if its possible as my baby did’nt also whole night,few days back they came to repair twice they did but still ac not working properly i am very much dissapointed with there service.

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Nidhi,

Our team has shared a quotation for the work to be carried out on a chargeable basis for the out of warranty unit. We can proceed further after receiving your confirmation on the same.

Jul 4, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved..

Dear Shiloh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Nidhi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

nidhist

Jun 28, 2019

Dear Daikin Team,

It’s very disappointing to write this mail marking CC to the regional heads. We have been chasing Daikin for a repair work of one of our AC which has cooling issue. Equally sadden to know that being dealing with such a well-known brand doesn’t have proper escalation tracking matrix, every time we call customer care they are either lost or are ready to register new request forgetting to check the customer’s call history. Even after explaining the history of all the calls, customer care executive hang up the call. There isn’t any follow up process or process flow to track customer’s complaint, neither a deadline or a matrix to check vendor’s job responsibility and finally whether the particular issue is closed or not?

How can Daikin being a lead player in the market can be such lenient to its services, really you guys need to work a lot on your after sales services.

Timeline of our issue:
1. On 31st May when we faced issued with the cooling of our two Cassette Ac’s one installed in Pantry area and other in Server Room. Being product under warranty (till 3rd June 2019), we went to the website and approached Climate engg which seemed to be the nearest store from our office. They visited our site and suggested for refilling of coolant gases as there is a gas leakage issue.
We said that the product is under warranty so there shouldn’t be any charge, on this Mr. Satish Yadav from the agency said that this isn’t covered under warranty and so you will have to pay for the same, they quoted Rs4500 + Rs4500/- per unit gas refilling cost +Rs2000/- DLF handling charges.
On 1st June, before confirming M/s Climate engineering we called Daikin Customer care to verify the warranty inclusions. To our surprise, Daikin Customer care confirmed that the said repaired work was covered under warranty inclusions and we don’t have to pay any additional charges. So we requested customer care to give the service request call to Climate engineering as they had already visited our office and were aware of the situation. Following which a service request number DEL################ with our Unique customer ID 12315189 was generated.
2. Following this when I called climate engineering to visit our office on as early as possible (as our Servers were at risk) Mr. Yadav demanded for Rs2500/- additional as document handling charges which they need to do for working in the DLF premises, documents include safety certificate of the instruments being used during the repair work, safety approvals and measures for all the gases being used during the repair work. Since, we had an urgency of ensuring the safety of our servers (ac of server room wasn’t cooling) we agreed to pay add on charges, for which till date we haven’t received any receipt nor confirmation neither from Daikin nor from Climate engineering. ON 2nd June repair work was career out and our both the Ac’s worked fine.
3. On June 06th onwards we started facing the cooling issue again with the cassette AC installed in the Pantry area. Knowing that it was repaired very recently and is used only during lunch or evening snack hours we gave it a benefit of doubt but by Saturday i.e. on 08th June we received complaints from our support staff that Ac isn’t cooling again. Since Saturday Sunday we are closed, we called customer care and climate engineering on Monday i.e. June 10th, to resolve the issue (Service request no. DEL10062201921281501). On understanding the issue vendor raised demand for additional money as the same repair work will be carried again.
4. On 11th June again we called Daikin customer care again to look into the matter, as the agent is asking money for the issue arisen out of careless work done by the agent.
On 2nd June the product was within warranty when the repair work was done, but within 4days the repair work again started creating problems. Work should have been done properly, this situation wouldn’t have arisen and if it has arisen than why we should pay the additional amount for someone’s mistake.
Understanding the fact that the issue was escalated to senior managers in customer care, and we had a lengthy conference call between Daikin – ISS Software and Climate Engg. After more than 30mins of discussion Daikin Customer care executive suggested the best possible solution,
“if gas leakage is found at the joints of the pipe where it was reported earlier than repair work would be done free of charge else if leakage is found elsewhere, agent will give proper estimate and upon approval will complete the repair work.” We both agreed to this solution and Mr, Rajesh Yadav from Climate engg. Confirmed to visit our office with 2-3 days. While it was also discussed the there won’t be any inspection charges to find out the area of gas leakage. We agreed and thus kept following up with Mr. Rajesh Yadav of Climate Engg.
5. Since then we are continuously getting the answer that our boys are not available or we are preparing our documents etc, we will come as soon as possible. Tired of follow up we again called customer care on 24th Jun, now without understanding our concern Daikin raised another Service req. number as DEL################. When we explained to them the whole history of the complain they disconnected our call by saying that we are transferring your call to the senior manager.
6. It’s been June 27, 2019, and we still do not know if the agent is coming or not or Daikin bears any responsibility for the product they have sold.

We hope Daikin will take a necessary step to ensure timely repair work of our AC.

Nidhi Tiwari,
ISS Software Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Cyber Greens, 2nd Floor, Tower-C, DLF Phase-III,
Gurgaon – 122002
www.issretail.com
Phone: 0124-4852927

Jun 27, 2019

Jun 25, 2019

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN..

Dear Vinay,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jun 25, 2019

Dear Shiloh,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

shiloh shouri

Jun 24, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved

very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its reputation and I committed a HUGE mistake by buying a Daikin. Get a Daikin 5 star split inverter ac they said ! benefits of buying daikin are no service and total waste of money. lodged a complaint on 1st may 2019 they will say they will send someone within 24hrs but unfortunately for them 24hrs is 4 days. so my new a/c PCB was damaged said the technician. despite the PCB being replaced after 1 month of delay . so good news pcb is installed finally but you get a FREE new PROBLEM a/c will not COOL. so despite me trying to contact daikin from 6th june 2019 not a single technician came to visit and solve my problem.... I believe since my warranty is expiring on 11th June 2019, the service engineers are deliberately delaying the service so that the warranty period gets over and we are forced to pay. very sad to see this situation from such reputed company.

Jun 22, 2019

Jun 20, 2019

Dear Anil,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Jun 15, 2019

Dear Vinay,

Jun 15, 2019

Dear Sagar,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

anil bhartia

Jun 14, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved

Split AC bought on 28/09/2017 34145 Daikin split AC IDU 1.5T C50SRV16+34146 Daikin -Split AC ODU 1.5T RC50SRV16 through CPR Distributors Pvt Ltd. Raipur vide invoice No. 85R1711558 dated 28/9/2017
I logged a complaint on 11th June 2019 (almost within 1.5 yrs) for non cooling and a technician visited me on the same day from KS Aircon and promised that the issue shall be resolved the next day.
But regret to state that the issue remains unresolved till date. This very unlikely of a multinational DAIKIN.
Repeated complaints to Toll Free has yielded into just verbal assurances.
It seems that DAIKIN is no longer living to its reputation and I committed a mistake by buying a Daikin.
I will definitely take legal measures to restrict Daikin from Cheating innocent Indians.

Amit Hydraulics
9200007131
(anil Bhartia)

Jun 13, 2019

Newly bought Daikin Split a/c not working & no service till now

Dear Bhanu,

Dear Sagar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN

I raised 1st service request for our AC maintenance & cooling issue on 2nd June (ref # KOL################) customer id 12319794.
For which one of your engineer came and advised that refilling of gas is required - and since AC is under warranty period it will be covered by Daikin. But that engineer did not came after that day.
Then we raised another request ref KOL################ for which different engineer came from A2 refrigeration and he mentioned that although AC is under warranty but he will charge Rs 3800 for gas refill.

We have tried to complain this via the dealer from where we purchased the AC (ADITYA VISION - khajpura patna 800014) but they are also not helping.

If my AC is under warranty period, then why we need to pay the maintenance cost and why gas refilling is needed within 1 year.
I believe since my warranty is expiring on 18th June 2019, the service engineers are deliberately delaying the service so that the warranty period gets over and we are forced to pay.

Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar
VISIONANRY

Newly bought Daikin Split a/c not working & no service till now

Daikin is a multinational company, haven’t expected this kind of service, It’s been barely a month. I bought Split a/c (model FTKL series), it’s outdoor unit stop working and when I contacted customer care, they took my request and said the technician will visit soon…it’s been 2 days I haven’t got call from anyone till now. And whenever I called to customer care, initially they kept on saying the technician will visit soon and given the service agency no. (I called on those no. but haven’t got any proper response from them)

Now when yesterday I called to customer care, they responded saying that wait for 48 hours…now even that stipulated time also over…no response from anyone.

Pls let me know what is my fault in this…if I have chosen your great esteemed brand....!

Complaint Detail no. 21279866

And now when I spoke to customer care person name Mr. Surya Pratap Thakur , he again repeating the same thing i.e. it got escalated… thing in process… n all that escalation jargon….which is no use for me as I haven't receive a single call or massage from Daikin but the complain no. sms.

My humble request kindly resolve this issue on priority…I promise neither I nor let anyone else will disturb your esteemed organization by buying another product of yours'.

With great regards,

Bhanu Pratap Chaudhary
sagar3257

Jun 10, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

I booked for service of my 4.5 year old 1.5 ton split AC. AC is not working, cool air not coming. Daikin sent a service boy he came and said it is because of Gas and he filled and took 3850 (Gas 3000 + service 850) for service without providing me the bill. When i asked for the bill he said he will send it online. Later when i call him back saying asking for AC which is not working he speaks to me rudely as if he is very busy. He answered me that he will check and let me know. I waited for one day no reply from him even he is cutting the call.

I contacted customer care more than 30 times. They say executive will come today later in the evening when i call again they say tomorrow. This is happening from last 4 days. No proper response.

I don't have the service request number because bill was not given to me. Now i won't trust Daikin service in my life time. Worst service.

Mobile number used while logging complaint is 9966623699. kindly look into this resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Jun 6, 2019

SPLIT AC SPENDING RS 5000 every year for gas filling

Dear Suraj,

Rushtoruchika

May 31, 2019

Wrong wet cleaning and PCB damage

Dear team,

I booked wet cleaning service of daikin split 1.5 ton ac on 28 may vide ticket number 21126183 and was assigned rohan enterprises.
One mr. Sachin came to service the ac and within 5 min told my mother that it has been done whereby he never took any water for cleaning. On insistence of my mother he took 2 mugs of water and some soap for supposed cleaning of outer unit.Meanwhile this mr. Sachin never listened to my mom, was super rude when I requested him to kindly clean it properly via phone.
After so called cleaning he himself started the ac and seeing this my mom said this is not cooling. He said it happens ,keep ac off and start after two hours.
In evening when I returned and checked the ac, it worked for 2 min and then started giving hot air. I called service centre and told them that ac is giving hot air and besides the work is not satisfactory.they said that they would send senior person next day.
Next day mr. Umesh turned up and in very aggressive tone told me that since stabilizer is faulty the PCB is damaged. He also told me since power is on for whole night while ac was switched off via remote this happened. I tried to reason that in my other room ac is never off from mains besides this ac is hardly used and has been on for quite some time before servicing.I argued that before servicing it was working fine so how could it happen overnight but he was rude and disconnected my call abruptly. I am surprised to hear that instead of finding reason for PCB damage which could be due to immediate switching oon of wet PCB by mr. Sachin but mr. Umesh was hell bent on blaming it on the fact that mains is on that too with a stabiliser.
Today I called electrician to check stabilizer and to my surprise it is working absolutely fine.
So, please ask some educated and knowledgeable technician at your end that if stabilizer is perfect and AC was started on wet PCB what could be cause of damage to PCB which is going to cost me another rs.7000 apart from useless wet cleansing for rs.1410, top it with rude bordering on misbehaviour of both technicians and cherry on the cake is broken door handle all thanks to amazing service personnel sent to my place.
So in height of summer I have
1.ac which is not working in 45 degree temperature.
2. Damaged PCB due to wrong servicing but blamed on me(by the way please tell me who switches off ACs in offices and colleges etc where there are not even stabilizers ,to blame on electricity.)
3. Wasted 1410
4. Forced to spend another 8000+ for new PCB and service charges
5. Misbehaviour and rude behavior with me and my old mother.
6. Tension and numerous phone calls
7. A new ticket which was ironically assigned to same rohan enterprises.
8. A broken door handle courtesy mr. Sachin who happen to dont even know how to open door leave aside repairing ac!

Kudos to you branch service centre as well #01143834400. First no one picks up (as I wanted to be assigned a different service centre being overjoyed with services and rude behavior meted by rohan enterprises).Out of 7 calls one went through only to be pit on hold for 4min 55 sec! And then disconnection.

I was lucky in evening to talk to someone who assured me of different service station by tomorrow. One more night without ac in sweltering heat.
By the way your technicians call like stalkers 12-13 calls in matter of 2-3 hours when it was mentioned to call only after 1 pm.

May 30, 2019

Daikin AC not be working from day4 of purchase

Dear Customer (Hem11),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 30, 2019

SPLIT AC SPENDING RS 5000 every year for gas filling

Dear Suraj,

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...