DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

anil bhartia

Jun 14, 2019

Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved

Split AC bought on 28/09/2017 34145 Daikin split AC IDU 1.5T C50SRV16+34146 Daikin -Split AC ODU 1.5T RC50SRV16 through CPR Distributors Pvt Ltd. Raipur vide invoice No. 85R1711558 dated 28/9/2017
I logged a complaint on 11th June 2019 (almost within 1.5 yrs) for non cooling and a technician visited me on the same day from KS Aircon and promised that the issue shall be resolved the next day.
But regret to state that the issue remains unresolved till date. This very unlikely of a multinational DAIKIN.
Repeated complaints to Toll Free has yielded into just verbal assurances.
It seems that DAIKIN is no longer living to its reputation and I committed a mistake by buying a Daikin.
I will definitely take legal measures to restrict Daikin from Cheating innocent Indians.

Amit Hydraulics
9200007131
(anil Bhartia)

Jun 13, 2019

Newly bought Daikin Split a/c not working & no service till now

Dear Bhanu,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Jun 12, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

Dear Sagar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN

I raised 1st service request for our AC maintenance & cooling issue on 2nd June (ref # KOL################) customer id 12319794.
For which one of your engineer came and advised that refilling of gas is required - and since AC is under warranty period it will be covered by Daikin. But that engineer did not came after that day.
Then we raised another request ref KOL################ for which different engineer came from A2 refrigeration and he mentioned that although AC is under warranty but he will charge Rs 3800 for gas refill.

We have tried to complain this via the dealer from where we purchased the AC (ADITYA VISION - khajpura patna 800014) but they are also not helping.

If my AC is under warranty period, then why we need to pay the maintenance cost and why gas refilling is needed within 1 year.
I believe since my warranty is expiring on 18th June 2019, the service engineers are deliberately delaying the service so that the warranty period gets over and we are forced to pay.

Vinay Kumar

POOR SERVICE FROM DAIKIN

Vinay Kumar
VISIONANRY

Newly bought Daikin Split a/c not working & no service till now

Daikin is a multinational company, haven’t expected this kind of service, It’s been barely a month. I bought Split a/c (model FTKL series), it’s outdoor unit stop working and when I contacted customer care, they took my request and said the technician will visit soon…it’s been 2 days I haven’t got call from anyone till now. And whenever I called to customer care, initially they kept on saying the technician will visit soon and given the service agency no. (I called on those no. but haven’t got any proper response from them)

Now when yesterday I called to customer care, they responded saying that wait for 48 hours…now even that stipulated time also over…no response from anyone.

Pls let me know what is my fault in this…if I have chosen your great esteemed brand....!

Complaint Detail no. 21279866

And now when I spoke to customer care person name Mr. Surya Pratap Thakur , he again repeating the same thing i.e. it got escalated… thing in process… n all that escalation jargon….which is no use for me as I haven't receive a single call or massage from Daikin but the complain no. sms.

My humble request kindly resolve this issue on priority…I promise neither I nor let anyone else will disturb your esteemed organization by buying another product of yours'.

With great regards,

Bhanu Pratap Chaudhary
sagar3257

Jun 10, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

I booked for service of my 4.5 year old 1.5 ton split AC. AC is not working, cool air not coming. Daikin sent a service boy he came and said it is because of Gas and he filled and took 3850 (Gas 3000 + service 850) for service without providing me the bill. When i asked for the bill he said he will send it online. Later when i call him back saying asking for AC which is not working he speaks to me rudely as if he is very busy. He answered me that he will check and let me know. I waited for one day no reply from him even he is cutting the call.

I contacted customer care more than 30 times. They say executive will come today later in the evening when i call again they say tomorrow. This is happening from last 4 days. No proper response.

I don't have the service request number because bill was not given to me. Now i won't trust Daikin service in my life time. Worst service.

Mobile number used while logging complaint is 9966623699. kindly look into this resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Jun 6, 2019

Dear Suraj,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Rushtoruchika

May 31, 2019

Wrong wet cleaning and PCB damage

Dear team,

I booked wet cleaning service of daikin split 1.5 ton ac on 28 may vide ticket number 21126183 and was assigned rohan enterprises.
One mr. Sachin came to service the ac and within 5 min told my mother that it has been done whereby he never took any water for cleaning. On insistence of my mother he took 2 mugs of water and some soap for supposed cleaning of outer unit.Meanwhile this mr. Sachin never listened to my mom, was super rude when I requested him to kindly clean it properly via phone.
After so called cleaning he himself started the ac and seeing this my mom said this is not cooling. He said it happens ,keep ac off and start after two hours.
In evening when I returned and checked the ac, it worked for 2 min and then started giving hot air. I called service centre and told them that ac is giving hot air and besides the work is not satisfactory.they said that they would send senior person next day.
Next day mr. Umesh turned up and in very aggressive tone told me that since stabilizer is faulty the PCB is damaged. He also told me since power is on for whole night while ac was switched off via remote this happened. I tried to reason that in my other room ac is never off from mains besides this ac is hardly used and has been on for quite some time before servicing.I argued that before servicing it was working fine so how could it happen overnight but he was rude and disconnected my call abruptly. I am surprised to hear that instead of finding reason for PCB damage which could be due to immediate switching oon of wet PCB by mr. Sachin but mr. Umesh was hell bent on blaming it on the fact that mains is on that too with a stabiliser.
Today I called electrician to check stabilizer and to my surprise it is working absolutely fine.
So, please ask some educated and knowledgeable technician at your end that if stabilizer is perfect and AC was started on wet PCB what could be cause of damage to PCB which is going to cost me another rs.7000 apart from useless wet cleansing for rs.1410, top it with rude bordering on misbehaviour of both technicians and cherry on the cake is broken door handle all thanks to amazing service personnel sent to my place.
So in height of summer I have
1.ac which is not working in 45 degree temperature.
2. Damaged PCB due to wrong servicing but blamed on me(by the way please tell me who switches off ACs in offices and colleges etc where there are not even stabilizers ,to blame on electricity.)
3. Wasted 1410
4. Forced to spend another 8000+ for new PCB and service charges
5. Misbehaviour and rude behavior with me and my old mother.
6. Tension and numerous phone calls
7. A new ticket which was ironically assigned to same rohan enterprises.
8. A broken door handle courtesy mr. Sachin who happen to dont even know how to open door leave aside repairing ac!

Kudos to you branch service centre as well #01143834400. First no one picks up (as I wanted to be assigned a different service centre being overjoyed with services and rude behavior meted by rohan enterprises).Out of 7 calls one went through only to be pit on hold for 4min 55 sec! And then disconnection.

I was lucky in evening to talk to someone who assured me of different service station by tomorrow. One more night without ac in sweltering heat.
By the way your technicians call like stalkers 12-13 calls in matter of 2-3 hours when it was mentioned to call only after 1 pm.

May 30, 2019

Dear Customer (Hem11),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 30, 2019

May 27, 2019

Dear Suraj,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 27, 2019

Dear Customer (Hem11),

Hem11

May 25, 2019

Daikin AC not be working from day4 of purchase

I bought daikin 1.5ton split ac on may11 2019. It stopped working after 4days and I lodged complaint with daikin. After multiple follow-ups, they sent service agent after 2days. They confirmed it's wrong installation and due to that whole gas is leaked. After 2days they came and filled gas, AC worked for one hour and stopped running. Again they came and said PCB Board is gone and they will replace it. We refused to do that and we asked for new unit as it's brand new and all problems due to wrong installation. From last 10days I am calling daikin and third party vendor for daikin who installed AC But they not taking it serious.can you please help me?

May 22, 2019

SPLIT AC SPENDING RS 5000 every year for gas filling

I purchased a premium split AC Inverter model, around 5 yrs back. I have pay Rs 5000 every year for gas filling and had complained many times during last 5 yrs, but nobody taking care of this. Feded up with this AC, almost spent double amout repairing this. All the details and BILLS i am having which cost me from Daikin. No body checks the problem, only gas leakage they are telling. Please do the needful at earliest.

Suraj Das

May 16, 2019

May 16, 2019

May 13, 2019

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and Gas

Dear Praneet,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Dear Arun,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Not working

Dear Vinoth,

May 9, 2019

Daikin split ac indoor unit noisy

Dear Parag,

Dear Arun,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and Gas

Dear Praneet,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Flanking Research - 1 No. Froad company
    Mujse 25k liye or bola ki aapko par day ka 1500-2000...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Extension of Stay
    I have a complaint against MGM hospital, Vashi. My dad...
    Battery for byke - Shopculesh
    Sir my product pickup by bluedart curiur boy name Kush...
    www.nivasolution.in - www.nivasolution.in
    hello frd pls do not registered to www.nivasolution.in is...
    MP Scholarship Portal - I can't apply any scholarships due to some problem
    Sir my mp scholarship ka form submit nahi ho raha h usme...
    A.K.DESIGNS - Courier Not Delivered
    Hi, I am really amused and disappointed to see such...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network Problem
    Dear Sir, we have faced last one month network problem,...
    Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd - Do not give policy paper even with money
    Dear Sir/Madam Respectfully I would like to say you that...
    Hinjewadi, Pune Traffic - Road has many potholes and manholes Wipro Circle to...
    Bad Condition of Roads. I would like to draw your kind...
    Bank Mitra BC Pvt Ltd - Refund my payment
    Online csp apply kiya tha to Mila nahi 55000 payment kiya...