DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

VISIONANRY

Jun 12, 2019

Newly bought Daikin Split a/c not working & no service till now

Daikin is a multinational company, haven’t expected this kind of service, It’s been barely a month. I bought Split a/c (model FTKL series), it’s outdoor unit stop working and when I contacted customer care, they took my request and said the technician will visit soon…it’s been 2 days I haven’t got call from anyone till now. And whenever I called to customer care, initially they kept on saying the technician will visit soon and given the service agency no. (I called on those no. but haven’t got any proper response from them)

Now when yesterday I called to customer care, they responded saying that wait for 48 hours…now even that stipulated time also over…no response from anyone.

Pls let me know what is my fault in this…if I have chosen your great esteemed brand....!

Complaint Detail no. 21279866

And now when I spoke to customer care person name Mr. Surya Pratap Thakur , he again repeating the same thing i.e. it got escalated… thing in process… n all that escalation jargon….which is no use for me as I haven't receive a single call or massage from Daikin but the complain no. sms.

My humble request kindly resolve this issue on priority…I promise neither I nor let anyone else will disturb your esteemed organization by buying another product of yours'.

With great regards,

Bhanu Pratap Chaudhary
sagar3257

Jun 10, 2019

AC serviced but not working.

I booked for service of my 4.5 year old 1.5 ton split AC. AC is not working, cool air not coming. Daikin sent a service boy he came and said it is because of Gas and he filled and took 3850 (Gas 3000 + service 850) for service without providing me the bill. When i asked for the bill he said he will send it online. Later when i call him back saying asking for AC which is not working he speaks to me rudely as if he is very busy. He answered me that he will check and let me know. I waited for one day no reply from him even he is cutting the call.

I contacted customer care more than 30 times. They say executive will come today later in the evening when i call again they say tomorrow. This is happening from last 4 days. No proper response.

I don't have the service request number because bill was not given to me. Now i won't trust Daikin service in my life time. Worst service.

Mobile number used while logging complaint is 9966623699. kindly look into this resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Jun 6, 2019

Dear Suraj,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Rushtoruchika

May 31, 2019

Wrong wet cleaning and PCB damage

Dear team,

I booked wet cleaning service of daikin split 1.5 ton ac on 28 may vide ticket number 21126183 and was assigned rohan enterprises.
One mr. Sachin came to service the ac and within 5 min told my mother that it has been done whereby he never took any water for cleaning. On insistence of my mother he took 2 mugs of water and some soap for supposed cleaning of outer unit.Meanwhile this mr. Sachin never listened to my mom, was super rude when I requested him to kindly clean it properly via phone.
After so called cleaning he himself started the ac and seeing this my mom said this is not cooling. He said it happens ,keep ac off and start after two hours.
In evening when I returned and checked the ac, it worked for 2 min and then started giving hot air. I called service centre and told them that ac is giving hot air and besides the work is not satisfactory.they said that they would send senior person next day.
Next day mr. Umesh turned up and in very aggressive tone told me that since stabilizer is faulty the PCB is damaged. He also told me since power is on for whole night while ac was switched off via remote this happened. I tried to reason that in my other room ac is never off from mains besides this ac is hardly used and has been on for quite some time before servicing.I argued that before servicing it was working fine so how could it happen overnight but he was rude and disconnected my call abruptly. I am surprised to hear that instead of finding reason for PCB damage which could be due to immediate switching oon of wet PCB by mr. Sachin but mr. Umesh was hell bent on blaming it on the fact that mains is on that too with a stabiliser.
Today I called electrician to check stabilizer and to my surprise it is working absolutely fine.
So, please ask some educated and knowledgeable technician at your end that if stabilizer is perfect and AC was started on wet PCB what could be cause of damage to PCB which is going to cost me another rs.7000 apart from useless wet cleansing for rs.1410, top it with rude bordering on misbehaviour of both technicians and cherry on the cake is broken door handle all thanks to amazing service personnel sent to my place.
So in height of summer I have
1.ac which is not working in 45 degree temperature.
2. Damaged PCB due to wrong servicing but blamed on me(by the way please tell me who switches off ACs in offices and colleges etc where there are not even stabilizers ,to blame on electricity.)
3. Wasted 1410
4. Forced to spend another 8000+ for new PCB and service charges
5. Misbehaviour and rude behavior with me and my old mother.
6. Tension and numerous phone calls
7. A new ticket which was ironically assigned to same rohan enterprises.
8. A broken door handle courtesy mr. Sachin who happen to dont even know how to open door leave aside repairing ac!

Kudos to you branch service centre as well #01143834400. First no one picks up (as I wanted to be assigned a different service centre being overjoyed with services and rude behavior meted by rohan enterprises).Out of 7 calls one went through only to be pit on hold for 4min 55 sec! And then disconnection.

I was lucky in evening to talk to someone who assured me of different service station by tomorrow. One more night without ac in sweltering heat.
By the way your technicians call like stalkers 12-13 calls in matter of 2-3 hours when it was mentioned to call only after 1 pm.

May 30, 2019

Dear Customer (Hem11),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 30, 2019

May 27, 2019

Dear Suraj,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 27, 2019

Dear Customer (Hem11),

Hem11

May 25, 2019

Daikin AC not be working from day4 of purchase

I bought daikin 1.5ton split ac on may11 2019. It stopped working after 4days and I lodged complaint with daikin. After multiple follow-ups, they sent service agent after 2days. They confirmed it's wrong installation and due to that whole gas is leaked. After 2days they came and filled gas, AC worked for one hour and stopped running. Again they came and said PCB Board is gone and they will replace it. We refused to do that and we asked for new unit as it's brand new and all problems due to wrong installation. From last 10days I am calling daikin and third party vendor for daikin who installed AC But they not taking it serious.can you please help me?

May 22, 2019

SPLIT AC SPENDING RS 5000 every year for gas filling

I purchased a premium split AC Inverter model, around 5 yrs back. I have pay Rs 5000 every year for gas filling and had complained many times during last 5 yrs, but nobody taking care of this. Feded up with this AC, almost spent double amout repairing this. All the details and BILLS i am having which cost me from Daikin. No body checks the problem, only gas leakage they are telling. Please do the needful at earliest.

Suraj Das

May 16, 2019

May 16, 2019

May 13, 2019

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and Gas

Dear Praneet,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Dear Arun,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Not working

Dear Vinoth,

May 9, 2019

Daikin split ac indoor unit noisy

Dear Parag,

Dear Arun,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and Gas

Dear Praneet,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Arunmusic

May 5, 2019

Installation of Ac

This is Arun Kumar Nayak, I have purchased Ac through Tata Cliq.they have delivery the product on 1st May then i called to service engineer for installation purpose. On last Friday evening 6.30 PM service engineer came to my home for installation but they are not instal the Ac and denying the duty.

These two Person are said , we didn't fix the out door Ac in the wall. We have to purchase another 4 mtr pipe 6 mtr wire.addition cost in around of Rs.3000/_. I told him just see in my group house all are fixing their out door Ac into wall only. He said we don't do this kind thing if you want instal you can take all necessary action.

They have not instal the Ac and back to home.

On the next day I called local engineer persons at Gudur (Nellore District) they are ready for installation with amount Rs.500/_ but your charging Rs 1500/_ for installation purpose.

If I go some other company Ac's they will do all things.

Kindly look this matter and do the needful.

I will wait another 1 days for installation , just inform to me..where your side they will do are not.? Other wise we will go for local engineer.

Arun
8819944656

May 4, 2019

PCB Board issue within 2 months of AC Purchase

Dear Poornima,

Rajeev kr gupta

May 4, 2019

Installation

I have purchased two split Airconditioner from Viraj overseas . My call was alloyed to M/s Saini aircool Gurgaon.
I gave me time of 4 pm on 3/5/19 . Nobody turned to install.
Again on 4/05/19 he confirmed me that engineer will reach by 12 am . Nobody again turned up . Now he is not picking phone also .
Are customers fool or their is no value of time commitment.

This is disappointing that your service partners are so irresponsible and spooling reputation of Your company .
My suggestion : kindly don’t waste your money on advertising if your channel partners can’t maintain their commitments.
Rajeev
Tuffex International

May 3, 2019

Installation charges

Dear Radhabinod,

May 3, 2019

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and gas

Dear Praneet,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...