DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

sumitshital

Oct 20, 2014

Defective Daikin 1.5 Ton Invertor AC installed

17/09/2014 I purchased a Diaken 1.5 Ton Invertor Split AC from Kohinoor Andheri, Mumbai (opp City Mall)

20/09/2014 Additional 2000 Rs was charged to me and i was told that the model no is unavailable and a new upgraded model will be shipped to me and this is the difference that i have to pay, i paid the 2000 Rs

after 10 days of booking the AC was finally installed on

27/09/2014 Installation was done by 9pm evening and my family told the engineer from Nice Cool that AC was not cooling, he said AC is new and will cool in some time! And he left hurriedly!

28/09/2014 morning my family called the same installation guy and told him AC is not cooling, he said, should happen in some hours but then as we all had to travel to Karnataka (for my restaurant opening) we left and came back on 10/102014.

10/10/2014 We came back and started the AC in my room but the AC would start and then shut automatically

11/10/2014 I made a complaint to Kohinoor Andheri and they said a complaint has been lodged BOM141004326

13/10/2014 Your technician arrived home and saw the Unit, said that the "OUTDOOR CONTROL PCB IS DEFECTIVE' and is not working, it will be replaced!

I asked for the fully replacement as the AC was not cooling from the day of installation and the guy who installed it (Noor Mohammed) is in his village since that day (this is a serious excuse the company is making to avoid proving the fact that the AC was not cooling since the installation)

from 14th to 16th of October 2014 i made numerous calls and rounds of Kohinoor Andheri and finally could get the no of a senior in Daikin company Mr Harish 09619030507 - he assured me prompt response and told me that an engineer will come from Daikin and will take on the spot decision. Hussain Shaik - 09833395953 was the person who was told to visit.

17/10/2014 Visit was done and the same issue 'OUTDOOR CONTROL PCB IS DEFECTIVE' was told once again and he said the part will be replaced! I told him that if the AC was used i would have agreed but since installation date the AC is not working so how can i take a part replacement, it has to be a full replacement of the Outdoor Unit.

since then Mr Harish has been ignoring my calls and not even replying to my msgs.

Daikin has sent me a defective piece, knowingly! They knew the piece is defective that's why the engineer ran away after installation.

Till date the Demo is also not given, this proves that they are purposely dumping defective AC's in India. Otherwise they should have come for a Demo, it is mandatory, but they did not come as they knew the AC is not working!

Forget replacement of Outdoor Unit, i want a full refund of whatever i have paid because after reading all the complaints above, it is clear that Daikin India has a PCB problem.

Sumit Shital
Narendrasinh Zala

Oct 18, 2014

COMPRESSOR Not Working

COMPRESSOR FOR DAIKIN AC(3 PHASE POWER SUPPLY),OUT DOOR MODEL NO:R56NUY1 & COMP.MODEL NO:[email protected]
Rajesh Singla

Oct 9, 2014

ac not working

i am rajesh singla i have made a new house in 884 sec 8 panchkuka i had taken an inverter AC and is not working
kutar

Oct 8, 2014

daikin

3week before gas filled.after 2 days product getting shutdown after1/2 hour.v call 2 service man he came checking after he say F3 problm sir ...y my produt geting off ask ...he said v change sensor and v check sir...v ask after getting changed problem get solved service man said v try nly...my no 9698492766...
no 1 worst service n world
Merchant Mohamedali

Oct 4, 2014

Not cooling

There is ice forming on the liquid line since 2 month and I have already complain to the dealer who installed this unit at my place but on one has attain the complain till today and it is very hot here please sent some one to attain the complain.
Very bad service after sales.
keshav kakar

Sep 10, 2014

problem with invertor a.c

i have purchased 2 A.c of Daikin Invetor Series Model no FTKD50FVN with serial no.E134794 and E134788. Since day one, One is not working at all and other was made to functional by replacing the parts from the other A C the one which is operational is also have a problem that MCB gets tripped and After 2-3 trippings then the AC functions properly. The other AC had a problem of PCB card short after 4-5 days the service center got the PCB board and know they are saying some supply is short. Since day one I am tell them to replace my piece as I have bought a new product and if there is some fault they should replace the piece .till date one AC is lying dead and there is no response from the sales or service team. Its only me who has spent the money has to call them 3 a day to remind and ask what is the progress. The only answer i am getting is will get back to you in some time . Its almost more then a week they have got any time to call and let me know where do i stand.
I never expected such an experiance from such a reputed company like DAIKIN.
Keshav Kakar
NSOOD37

Aug 26, 2014

Faulty product Installed

I have bought 1.5 ton inverter AC on 26th July. As the house was under construction it was not used for 15 days after which it would found that the AC motor is faulty. The service team has confirmed that the part is out of stock and not sure when it will be available. Over that they have taken the faulty part with them. It is possible they might just repaire the same and get it installed. The customer experience is phethatic.

The call center is useless and of no use. Daiken has no employee which can be contacted. I regret my decision of buying a Daiken AC. If someone is monitoring this please contact me on 9811883690,
pradeep kr

Aug 12, 2014

NO COOLING / NO RESPONSE TO SERVICE REQUEST

Not at all happy with Daikin AC regret the decision which we have taken to purchase It

Let Me brief you my brief history with Daikin

1. On Day One it was found that some rotor issue which was replaced
2. Later on a complete Indoor Unit was replaced by dealer from where it was purchase
3. PCB damaged replaced
4. PCB damaged replaced
5. PCB damaged replaced
6. PCB damaged replaced
7. Compressor damaged and replaced
8. Now again the same problem PCB motor damaged it need to be replaced

I do not know what should I do now

Your service person says we are in no position to replaced as your warranty has expired 2 months back

Ideally the way I have been serviced in last year my AC should taken by company in for cash

So that I can go elsewhere for new one

Waiting for ur quickest response

My earlier reference Complaints No.
DL2131000027
DL2131004054
DL2140611264

Pradeep
0124-4066191,4064778
tabrez01

Aug 1, 2014

DAIKIN 1.0 Ton. Worst product & Customer experience

I bought this product even though it is costlier than other brands thinking that it will be better. But it turned out that the costliest is not always the best. Immediately after the warranty got expired, the indoor unit's PCB has failed. It looks like there are a lot of PCB failure complaints with the Daikin 1.0 ton inverter AC. It is a pity that I just finished paying up the last EMI and then this problem started. When I called the service, they gave a quote of Rs. 8,000/- to fix this AC. Hence I tried calling the Head Office in Chennai and tried to make a request with the service manager Mr. Sathyanarayanan who in turn said he will speak to the manager at the authorized service. The service center manager simply said that Mr. Sathyanarayanan spoke and said that we cannot do anything about this. When I spoke to Mr. Sathyanarayanan again, he said the same thing. When I asked why could you not tell me directly instead of keeping me waiting. His response is unbelievable. He said to me directly and rudely,"that was just a formality since you called as a customer. You yourself know we cannot do anything".

So you literally have to buy this product for Rs. 36,000/- and then keep spending around Rs. 10,000/- every year for maintenance. PLEASE THINK AGAIN BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. THERE ARE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS WITH THIS PRODUCT. GO FOR ANY OTHER BRAND EXCEPT DAIKIN.

Email me if you have any questions at [email protected] I can guide you on better products.
DLOCHAM

Jul 21, 2014

Daikin 1.5 ton AC compressor doesnot switch ON

DAIKIN AC COMPRESSOR DOESNOT SWITCH ON, HENCE NO COOLING.
The 1.5 ton Daikin AC compressor majority of the times doesnot switch ON even after running it for a long time. At times it switches ON. I would like the issue to be addressed. For all other Daiking ACs installed the compressor switches on within 2 minutes.

Colonel DS Locham
kirtida silk mills

Jul 17, 2014

services not properly by service center

Our Company KIRTIDA SILK MILLS belong to surat (Gujarat) Area of Sachin G.I.D.C. Our Complaint with your service agency COOLINE AGENCEY PVT LTD.They are not recived our Service Complaint at that Time & never Reached to our Complaint date. they never give us a proper answer. so we are request to your company pleas check that Your agency services & Work.so prefer this our massage & take this matter seriously.
ankit bengani

Jun 21, 2014

constant water leakage from indoor unit

dear sir i have parchase split a/c from avi aircon from jaipur model no. re50nrv16 serial no outdoor 0019150 indoor s no 0041880 on 13-5-13. after 10 days from date of purchase water started leaking from indoor. more than 5 times ur engineer came but cant satisfied us,because they dont have any answer, they keep on prolonging the problem.i dad installed the a/c in my office cabin so whenever they came my whole set up got desturbed.this continued upto sept 13 after that we dont require a/c in jaipur.This year same thing continued.
After getting fraustrated i called up the head of service incharge in rajasthan mr.nirmal m no 9928015149 who told me that i have mailed ur complaint and my indoor will be replaced with in 5 days ,more than 1 month have passed ,he also not receiving my call.
sir we are using a/c of varios company i.e voltas, general ,samsung. on ur company godwill we trusted and purchased ur a/c.
and he are facing severe problem.
I JUST ASK ONE QUESTION UR COMPANY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON ADVERTISMENT THAN WHY NOT IN QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
ur complain noJAI 140515335 WHICH WAS LOGGED ON 20-5-14 HAS BEEN UNATTENTED TILL NOW.
THANKS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE SOOOON AS POSSIBLE
jaswinder007

Jun 17, 2014

delay in installation and not done

I had purchased 1.8 tonne ac from kapila electronics janakpuri new delhi on 16.06.2014. At 12.30 hrs on 17.06.14 one Ajay negi from Dabri service centre of daikin told me over phone that he will reach my residence within 15 minutes but after repeated calls he reaches at 4 pm and then suddenly light-power went off. Then they told that they would come next day and install. I ccould not understand reason behind delay as it spoiled my whole day and again I will have to take leave and wait for service engineer whole next day. Daikin India should understan the value of others time. If this is the response in the begining what about servises in future, one can imagine. When contacted Kapila electronics, one lady called me to ascertain reasons and revert back but never contacted me. So please be careful from Daikin and Kapila electronics, their response is very poor. Jaswinder Singh, mob.09818389903

Jun 13, 2014

cooling is not properly

I have purchased one tonne ac in MAY14 from CHEATAN SALES Jalandhar (Punjab) what it is not properly cooling and tripping up after every 20 minutes. I have complained to the dealer several time as well as the services provided but all in vain no body entertain my complaint.Please do the need full at your ends.
With Regards.
Ashok Sharma Mob:-9356230004
28/1 Baba deep singh nagar
pathankot bye pass road
Jalandhar(Punjab).
gmadhunair

Jun 12, 2014

NO RESPONSE TO SERVICE REQUEST

I PURCHASED A DAIKIN 2 T AC IN APRIL 2013. NOT GETTING COOL AND I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO FILE A COMPLAINT. ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR CHENNAI TEAM.

I FILED A REQUEST LAST WEEK ON 6TH JUNE AND MY REF NO.MAA140605814. TO MY SURPRISE, NOT A SINGLE CALL FROM ANY OF YOUR SERVICE PERSON TILL DATE. WHAT SHOULD I DO....?

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. PLS LEARN FROM YOUR COMPETITORS..SAMSUNG, OR LG.
Anshul Modi

Jun 10, 2014

Installation Not Done

We have purchase AIR_CONDITIONER SPLIT 8.5TR DUCTABLE AC from M/s. Madqan Lal And Sons, Kota against Bill No. 6100 Dt. 31.01.2014, We are sorry to inform you that till date it was not installed. We are doing follo up with M/s. Madan Lal and Sons for doing the same but till date they have not taken any action for the same. We have also contacted your local servise center (Mr. Alim) for doing the same but till date they have not taken any action.

From

Chemical Business Commercial.
SHRIRAM VINYL & CHEMICALS INDUSTRIES
(A Division of DCM Shriram Ltd.)
Shriram Nagar, Kota - 324004 (Rajasthan)
Tel. 91-0744-2480991-98, Ext. 2570, Fax: 0744-2481131(D)
Direct Line: 0744 - 2430213

Complaint against dealer!

Complaint against dealer!
This email to inform you that my complaint was not entertained by the dealer Narayan who is an owner of Integrated Air – conditioning services
We have purchase ODU 24 HP VRV system 2 No Model No – (RXYQ12PRY6) and Indoor 36 unit on 19.03.2012 for official issue . All of them has been installed at Andheri east office
I am facing the system break out and Cooling issue since past week i.e. 31.05.2014
One of my Staff name Mr. Rahul has complaint him several time about the issue. But it is begin neglected by the company every time
Narayan is very irresponsible daikin dealer and I am not happy with the services he has provided me. From the day one I bought this ac from Narayan I am facing this cooling issue thousand times I have complaint. And my issue has not been taken seriously and still I am facing the same problem.
This dealer Naryan is spoiling daikin impression in the market. I am not satisfied by his services. He takes complaint request very lightly and never respond on the complaint assigned to him by customer .

I am so much frustrated and wasted my time on all this.

If my ac issue is not resolved. I will escalate this behavior of daikin to another level.
I will really appreciate your help. Thank you

Haresh Sanghavi
VEENA DEVELOPERS
MUMBAI
R D VAGHELA

NO COOLING AND humming noise

SIR,
I HAVE PURCHASED 1.5 TONE AC BEFORE FOUR MONTH I HAVE MADE COMPLAIN ON 27/05/2014 VIDE REF NO 140520086 FOR COLING AND HUMMING NOISE PROBLEM STILL TODAY NOBODY FROM COMPANY PERSON CONTACT ME EVEN THEY DONT CARE MY COMPLAIN. PLEASE RECTIFY MY COMPLAIN DETAILS AS BELOW

I HAVE PURCHSED AC FROM AMARDEEP RADIO BAHERAMPURA, JAMALPUR NAROL ROAD AHMEDABAD
MODEL NO FTE 50NRV16
SR.NO. 0076642
12KG
3P316121-7B

In my entire life I have not come across a company with so very pathetic services & poor quality of their product.

R D VAGHELA

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
100khz

Jun 4, 2014

outdoor unit throttles the entire room

I am also a victim of bad daikin service. needless to say, this is my last daikin purchase. My 1 ton 3 start daikin ac - outdoor unit vibrates like hell. I also have another 1 ton daikin ac in other room and its outdoor unit does not vibrate that much. This particular piece given to me has so much humming noise coming from outdoor unit and even my next door neighbors can tell if the compressor is on or not.

I am now thinking to go to consumer court and pursue the case there.

I must say, even if they claim that their products are the best, i must say their marketing and post sale service given to customer is one of the worst. I also want to press charges against daikin for wasting my valuable time in these phone calls and complaints and the frustration i have gone through. I am even ready now to throw this new ac and buy some other brand just to get rid of this time wasting problem.
sukhi2000

regarding noise and cooling low of my new AC ONLY AFTER 8 DAYS OF PURCHASE

i Have Purchased AC before 7 days only and i am getting noise and having low cooling performance pls resolve my complaint and still there is noise in my ac.i have done complaint yesterday also pls rectify by specialist.

my address is Ghosum techno solutions sco2 near hdfc bank bhadson chungi patiala my mno:8054142002
Pragya Kasat Ladha

May 28, 2014

daikin ac

this is the worst ac company. last year in april i bought a 1.5 ton ac and till date i have been suffering from some problem or the other. the company doesnot even entertain complaints and my whole warranty period has gone in making complains. and still the problem has not been fixed. i would recommend everyone to buy ac of any company except daikin..

pragya
voda11

installation not done

I have purchased 1 tone Daikin Split AC having invoice number C-02168//14-15, DATED 25.5/2014,, FROM KBM - ELECTRONICS LAXMI NAGAR DELHI---92, NO BODY HAS CONTACTED UP TILL NOW .... PLEASE CONTACT FOR INSTALLATION IMMEDIATELY BEFORE COMING AT MY RESIDENCE PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE------9868168288..

REGARDS

R.K. SETHI
EMAIL -ID ----- [email protected]
prasannavec86

Daikin AC worst service

My Daikin AC was not working suddenly due to unknown issue. I have complained the twice (Complain# MAA140508636, MAA140512161), they have informed that the issue will be attended by the service representative within 24 - 48 hours. But I have waited more than a weeks but no one has attended the issue. I have called the assigned representative Kannan: 9840728790 which I have received in SMS while login the issue. Kannan said he will looks on the issue within 24 hours but he took more than 10 days to come and looks on this issue after multiple calls and remainders. Then he took 10 days to diagnose the issue is due to compressor. My AC is 2 years old, as mentioned in the warranty book the compressor has 5 years warranty. But the representative declined the warranty and said this does not cover under warranty as the sticker in the compressor got faded (whitish). We have provided the warranty card, original bill but he is not ready to understand what we are trying to inform him. Only one word he is saying is the sticker got faded so we it does not cover under warranty. He also called the customer care and informed it, then the representative from Daikin called to my mobile and informed that the ticker is closed saying the same thing. Both of them not understood the model is 3 years old and warranty is still valid. The representative motive is to sell new compressor. The representative Kannan also took a copy of our bill and warranty card on the first day he came for service. I am not sure whether he claimed new compressor using our warranty card and he might use for other customer. When he closed the issue giving the above resolution, we have asked him to return the bill and warranty copy but he informed that he has missed it and also he said there is no using of having that bill and warranty copy.
Even if I contact the Daikin custom support they will route to the same service representative. I am frustrated with the service provided by Daikin service providers. I have also checked the reviews and complains provided by Daikin and found 95% negative feedback on service and product.
My best advice is do not purchase Daikin AC especially.

Navin
Mukeshlunawat

AC not cooling

I had recently purchased a Daikin (1.5 ton Invertor model - FTDK50). I am facing significant problem in the same as it is not cooling. At times it stops workings and given the summer time it is not bearable.

Request you to send your team to sort this issue. My contact details are as follows:

Mukesh Lunawat

+91 98844 61718
30/ 17 Ramanujakoodam Street,
Old Washermenpet, Chennai - 21
Vikas Hatwal

May 5, 2014

Complaint against dealer !important

This email to inform you that my complaint was not entertained by the daikin dealer Ravinder who is an owner of igloo kalka ji.

(Dear Customer, your service request DL2140416517 will be attended by our channel partner MR.RAVINDER Ph:9810153307Thank you, Daikin.)

I registered the complained to the customer care on 27th April 2014 (Sunday). And got the massage that my issue will be attend by Ravinder.
Today its been 10days and I haven't received any follow up by any one from daikin.
I called to customer care 2 time by myself but no action has been taken.
Ravinder is very irresponsible daikin dealer and I am not happy with the services he has provided me. From the day one I bought this ac from Ravinder I am facing this cooling issue thousand times I have complaint. And my this issue has not been taken seriously and still I am facing the same problem.

This dealer Ravinder is spoiling daikin impression in the market. I am not satisfied by his services. He takes complaint request very lightly and never respond on the complaint assigned to him by customer care.
I am so much frustrated and wasted my time on all this.

*Kindly note and my feedback : RAVINDER IS NOT A GOOD DAIKIN DEALER. IF DAIKIN WILL NOT TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM I NEVER REFER ANYONE TO BUY DAIKIN. ALSO SPREAD THIS ON INTERNET.

Vikas

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...