DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

voda11

installation not done

I have purchased 1 tone Daikin Split AC having invoice number C-02168//14-15, DATED 25.5/2014,, FROM KBM - ELECTRONICS LAXMI NAGAR DELHI---92, NO BODY HAS CONTACTED UP TILL NOW .... PLEASE CONTACT FOR INSTALLATION IMMEDIATELY BEFORE COMING AT MY RESIDENCE PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE------9868168288..

REGARDS

R.K. SETHI
EMAIL -ID ----- [email protected]
prasannavec86

Daikin AC worst service

My Daikin AC was not working suddenly due to unknown issue. I have complained the twice (Complain# MAA140508636, MAA140512161), they have informed that the issue will be attended by the service representative within 24 - 48 hours. But I have waited more than a weeks but no one has attended the issue. I have called the assigned representative Kannan: 9840728790 which I have received in SMS while login the issue. Kannan said he will looks on the issue within 24 hours but he took more than 10 days to come and looks on this issue after multiple calls and remainders. Then he took 10 days to diagnose the issue is due to compressor. My AC is 2 years old, as mentioned in the warranty book the compressor has 5 years warranty. But the representative declined the warranty and said this does not cover under warranty as the sticker in the compressor got faded (whitish). We have provided the warranty card, original bill but he is not ready to understand what we are trying to inform him. Only one word he is saying is the sticker got faded so we it does not cover under warranty. He also called the customer care and informed it, then the representative from Daikin called to my mobile and informed that the ticker is closed saying the same thing. Both of them not understood the model is 3 years old and warranty is still valid. The representative motive is to sell new compressor. The representative Kannan also took a copy of our bill and warranty card on the first day he came for service. I am not sure whether he claimed new compressor using our warranty card and he might use for other customer. When he closed the issue giving the above resolution, we have asked him to return the bill and warranty copy but he informed that he has missed it and also he said there is no using of having that bill and warranty copy.
Even if I contact the Daikin custom support they will route to the same service representative. I am frustrated with the service provided by Daikin service providers. I have also checked the reviews and complains provided by Daikin and found 95% negative feedback on service and product.
My best advice is do not purchase Daikin AC especially.

Navin
Mukeshlunawat

AC not cooling

I had recently purchased a Daikin (1.5 ton Invertor model - FTDK50). I am facing significant problem in the same as it is not cooling. At times it stops workings and given the summer time it is not bearable.

Request you to send your team to sort this issue. My contact details are as follows:

Mukesh Lunawat

+91 98844 61718
30/ 17 Ramanujakoodam Street,
Old Washermenpet, Chennai - 21
Vikas Hatwal

May 5, 2014

Complaint against dealer !important

This email to inform you that my complaint was not entertained by the daikin dealer Ravinder who is an owner of igloo kalka ji.

(Dear Customer, your service request DL2140416517 will be attended by our channel partner MR.RAVINDER Ph:9810153307Thank you, Daikin.)

I registered the complained to the customer care on 27th April 2014 (Sunday). And got the massage that my issue will be attend by Ravinder.
Today its been 10days and I haven't received any follow up by any one from daikin.
I called to customer care 2 time by myself but no action has been taken.
Ravinder is very irresponsible daikin dealer and I am not happy with the services he has provided me. From the day one I bought this ac from Ravinder I am facing this cooling issue thousand times I have complaint. And my this issue has not been taken seriously and still I am facing the same problem.

This dealer Ravinder is spoiling daikin impression in the market. I am not satisfied by his services. He takes complaint request very lightly and never respond on the complaint assigned to him by customer care.
I am so much frustrated and wasted my time on all this.

If my ac issue is not resolved. I will escalate this behavior of daikin to another level.

*Kindly note and my feedback : RAVINDER IS NOT A GOOD DAIKIN DEALER. IF DAIKIN WILL NOT TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM I NEVER REFER ANYONE TO BUY DAIKIN. ALSO SPREAD THIS ON INTERNET.

Vikas
gopalMali.9510006969

Apr 11, 2014

NOT WORKING

I perches daikin split ac
Date.1/4/2014
But still date not working
I complain date.1/4/2014
But company not active customers
service...nd no call any company engineer
Nd call...
Very poor service in daikin ac....very bed
My name.gopal Mali
My mobile no.9510006969
Complain.I'd.AMD140401297
bidita

Apr 4, 2014

unsatisfactory cooling

i had purchased a daikin AC one year ago. the cooling is very unsatisfactory. please help.
babjibabu posipo

Mar 19, 2014

air condition is not cooling

my ac is not working so please rectify the problem,
BABJIBABU POSIPO
wilma

Nov 15, 2013

DAIKIN AC NOT WORKING WITH IN 5 MONTHS

Dear Sir, 15/11/2013
This is regarding my complain no Ref: BLR131100710/BLR131100761/BLR131100761/BLR1101157/BLR13110331
I purchased DAKIN 1.5T INVFTKC Split Air conditioner in March 2013 from Reliance Digital store Mangalore by Aug 24th it stopped working. I complained to the Service center they came & gave me various reasons on different occasions but could not rectify the fault. Every week service technicians come and spend lot of time which is causing inconvenience. After I complained to Daikin India the service technicians visited my house frequently since 2 and half month but till today they could not repaired the AC.
At least 6 times they changed the PCB giving different reasons each time. The last PCB changed was yesterday 14/11/2013. Mr. Abdul service in charge from Daikin India Bangalore personally assured me over phone that yesterday was the last time they would repair the AC and if not repaired, they will take some other steps to do the needful.
Still my AC is not working and 0% cooling. I have lost the faith in DAIKIN that they will repair my AC. Now this is more than two and half month. Today again the service people came and could not repair my AC. Which has caused me a lot of inconvenience and mental stress. Now I ask them to stop and disturbing me, assuring me to repair the Ac and spending 4-5 hrs in my house without repairing the AC.and wasting my time, I request you to help me in replacing a new unit or reimburse me the amt. which I paid Rs. 39730.0.
Thanking you and looking forward your earliest reply and do the needful

Mob: +91 9538341571
Res: 0824 4257691
Vikas Hatwal

Jun 4, 2013

AC is not cooling

This is to bring to your kind notice that the Daikin product doesn't work and it is not up to the expectations.
I would like to inform you that I bought the product from the Igloo India Pvt. Ltd. at Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019 Delhi on 28th May 2013. I must inform you that I carefully followed all the instructions for use. However, it doesn't seem to be working.

I was looking to buy a split AC and someone recommended me a Daikin AC. With a lot of blind trust I bought myself a Daikin Split AC 3Star a week back on ( 28 may2013). From the first day the AC was installed, unfortunately I have been facing a problem with the cooling. The AC cooling system doesn't seem to be consistant in giving out cool air instead it seems to switch over to fan cooling by itself. I complained about this to the dealer and he sent a technician to check. The technician cited maybe voltage problems because the AC seems fine, but the voltage was in between 180to 200V which is perfect to run an AC. Also there has never been voltage fluctuation issue in my area.
Today on 4th June 2013 I switched on my AC and had kept it on for half an hour, but still it wasn't cooling. I switched it off and tried after 30mins again but same result. It simply wasn't cooling. I kept it on till 2hrs but to no effect. I also checked the voltage when I was getting the problem and the voltage was same 180 to 200V. I complained again to the dealer and he was citing a voltage issue in my area and was not listening to me. I told him that i checked the voltage when it was not giving the cooling and voltage was accurate.

Taking into consideration the off handed attitude by the dealer in addressing my problem, it has become imperative for me to contact you directly, as the manufacturer. And I simply want the problem to get solved.

With so much of blind trust I chose to buy a Daikin AC and whether its because of a faulty product, I am unable to enjoy the comforts of an airconditioning so promised by a reputed company like yours.

I know this now that, I will never recommend anyone to buy a Daikin in future .
As for me I am stuck with an unperforming Daikin AC.

I would be grateful if you could send a proper company technician to check the problem or send me a replacement.

I will really appreciate your help. Thank you

rajneeshgupta

May 31, 2013

AC IS NOT COOL

I PARCHES DAIKIN AC FTE 50 MV 16 MODEL M/S VINOD INTERPRISES SITAPUR BUT NOT SERVICE IN LONG TIME I HAVE COMPLAIN 2 MONTH BUT NOT COME ANY ENGINER AC IS NOT PERFECT COOLING
MO. 9450375349
rbansal1975

May 29, 2013

Daikin Split AC not working from last ten days

In my entire life I have not come across a company with so very pathetic services & poor quality of their product.
I had purchased 1.5 ton split AC from Surindra Radios Barnala last year.

In the very first month it had come across with some manufacturing defect & after repeated complaints to dealer & their call center, the AC got repaired after 10 days .

We faced the same problem again after two months & we had to go through the same painful procedure to get it corrected.

Now in this year again when we started using the AC, we came across with the same problem.

Then I had to get the call registered at their call center after three days because their call center no. was not reachable. Finally got complaint registered with No. IXC-130515489.

Their mechanic visited us after three days of complaint & did nothing & said that the AC is not working due to voltage problem.

We then got our stabilizer checked & found it was OK. Moreover at the same time other AC's at my home were working fine.

Till now, I am following the same mechanic Mr Harjot Singh from the last three days, but no one cares about the customer.

In the end I want to advise everyone not to purchase this AC at any cost, and even if some one gifts you the Daikin AC don't accept it by simply saying BIG NO, this is the third class company who does not bothers about the customer.

I am going in the consumer court against them.

Rajesh Bansal
lopamudra

May 25, 2013

Poor quality product

Dear All,

I agree with all the complaints posted here. I too got Daikin split AC (FTE 50 MV 16). I wish the production team read this! Your product is unsatisfactory in contrast to the big name! I feel only the advertisement alone is good. The swing flap breaks even with minimum use and within 3 weeks of purchase. God knows what is going to happen in future....

I feel that the dealers are so unprofessional! They beg you to buy the product but make a bitter face when customers complaint! Why this attitude?

Why will someone believe this product?
Prateek Sanyal

Mar 17, 2013

Daikin Inverter Split AC [R-410A Wall Mounted Type (Cooling Only & Heat Pump)] is a piece of junk.

Model: FTSK35EVPM [Daikin Inverter Split AC R-410A Wall Mounted Type (Cooling Only & Heat Pump)]
Serial Numbers:
Indoor Unites: E012307, E012436
Outdoor Unites: E016822, E016703
Date of purchase : 27/11/2012

I bought two Daikin Inverter Split ACs [R-410A Wall Mounted Type (Cooling Only & Heat Pump)] one ton each from a Daikin Solution Plaza in Kolkata and it got installed on 27/11/2012 but the guy who installed it could not check these two units after installation because it was already start of the winter season and the room temperature was 15 C which was less than the minimum temperature (18 C) that you can set in a Daikin Split AC and AC will not function if room temperature is less than the minimum temperature settings of the AC. I believed him because I thought that I bought the best product from Daikin which will never fail and I was really happy but thing did not go well at all as I thought of when I first time tested my both the unites on 16/3/203 both of them didn’t work and after 2 hours both of them stopped suddenly and the LED kept on flashing so I went through Daikin Operation Manual and run the self-Diagnostics and received the error code H6 on both the unites which means - Malfunction of position detection sensor. It could be one of the following causes.

Causes:
1. Malfunction of position detection sensor
2. Faulty contact of compressor cable
3. Defect of compressor
4. Defect of condensing unit PCB

I called up Daikin Solution Plaza from where I bought these two ACs and one engineer came and said this is a fault with both the Outdoor units and need to report this to Daikin.

What I would like to say to all the viewers, please don’t buy Daikin because the product what I purchased that was one of the costliest product within the split AC’s range because I paid Rs. 75, 504 (excluding installation charges and the cost of condenser pipes) for two ACs and two defective unites were sold to me. I understand that Daikin replace faulty parts within the warranty periods but when factory defective unites were sold to a customer they need to take the responsibility and need to replace the two defective outdoor units specially when both the Acs are just 2 months 17 days old and never worked after installation.

Prateek Sanyal
Kolkata

warning

don't buy diakin ac if its free also don't take

response

one of worst and 3th grade customer care response and installing

installation

Dear sir,I have brought a diakin ac on date 21/5/12 bus still non of ur man have come to install theac.i have given complaint to your customer care.complaint number is MAA 120600958.I think u will look after this.
my name:lalith jhabak

M/S SANKALP TECHNOLOGIES

PLOT NO:- PAP J35 BLOCK MIDC BHOSARI

PUNE-411026 NEAR INDRAYANI SWEET MART

NDRAYANI NAGAR BHOSARI

expert option - To credit my balance at expertoption online trading
    My name is Golmei Kumar Rongmei from India 🇮🇳 I...
    Not eligible for BPL ration card - Fraud with government and innocent poor by fraud people
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    BPL ration card - Block Bpl card
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    Triveni Nursery School - Aviad school and building
    I am from jabalpur Madhya pradesh I belong to Adhartal...
    Flipkart.com - Received Defective JBL flip 3
    I have ordered a JBL flip3 from you on 27th June 2020. The...
    BEST PRICE - Not delivered essential items
    I am a regular consumer of Best Price but my experience is...
    Ibps - Money deducted twice while filling up the form
    Sir, my money was deducted twice while filling up the form...
    Paytm Fastag - Fastag dispatch
    I had purchased FASTag from Paytm on 22nd June 2020. 1st...
    SHAHEEN BEGUM - Amount transition failed
    Dear sir I request my name is Shaheen begum...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Some continuous beep sound
    Continuous beep sound from the scooter in 1 week from...