DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Arunmusic

May 5, 2019

Installation of Ac

This is Arun Kumar Nayak, I have purchased Ac through Tata Cliq.they have delivery the product on 1st May then i called to service engineer for installation purpose. On last Friday evening 6.30 PM service engineer came to my home for installation but they are not instal the Ac and denying the duty.

These two Person are said , we didn't fix the out door Ac in the wall. We have to purchase another 4 mtr pipe 6 mtr wire.addition cost in around of Rs.3000/_. I told him just see in my group house all are fixing their out door Ac into wall only. He said we don't do this kind thing if you want instal you can take all necessary action.

They have not instal the Ac and back to home.

On the next day I called local engineer persons at Gudur (Nellore District) they are ready for installation with amount Rs.500/_ but your charging Rs 1500/_ for installation purpose.

If I go some other company Ac's they will do all things.

Kindly look this matter and do the needful.

I will wait another 1 days for installation , just inform to me..where your side they will do are not.? Other wise we will go for local engineer.

Arun
8819944656

May 4, 2019

PCB Board issue within 2 months of AC Purchase

Dear Poornima,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Rajeev kr gupta

May 4, 2019

Installation

I have purchased two split Airconditioner from Viraj overseas . My call was alloyed to M/s Saini aircool Gurgaon.
I gave me time of 4 pm on 3/5/19 . Nobody turned to install.
Again on 4/05/19 he confirmed me that engineer will reach by 12 am . Nobody again turned up . Now he is not picking phone also .
Are customers fool or their is no value of time commitment.

This is disappointing that your service partners are so irresponsible and spooling reputation of Your company .
My suggestion : kindly don’t waste your money on advertising if your channel partners can’t maintain their commitments.
Rajeev
Tuffex International

May 3, 2019

Dear Radhabinod,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

May 3, 2019

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and gas

Dear Praneet,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Dear Vinoth,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Dear Parag,

Poornima Sethuram

Apr 30, 2019

PCB Board issue within 2 months of AC purchase

Team,

It has been only 2 months since my purchase of Daikin AC. Suddenly AC gets switched off automatically and there is no cooling happens. Based on my request a technician from Daikin checked and stated that there is an issue in PCB board. Within a short span of time there is issue occurring in the AC. I am highly dissatisfied and upset because of this and would like your team to take back the machine and refund the complete payment done by me. Need an immediate action to be taken on this as this is causing so much of trouble and disturbing my entire personal life.

Complaint Number : HYD################

Contact Number : 9677536795 / 9840038002

Unique Customer ID : 12029475

Dealer's Name : Tirupati Electronics

Address : 1-57/129A, Sriram Nagar Colony, Kondapur, Hyderabad - 500084

Dear Vinoth,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Dear Parag,

AC Outdoor PCB, Outdoor FAN and Gas

i have taken AC last year same time i have taken 3 AC one of the AC had issue of PCB after completion of a year they have charged more than 5k for replacing it and now the same way one more AC also got defected PCB and outdoor fan Motor its just completed 1 year last month and i came to know this is most common issue in DAIKIN being you guys said worlds trusted brand how bad product you are supplying to people. we have purchased AC for 35k and now need to spend 10k its better to go for remaining brands and you can change the name to worlds most trusted to worlds most untrusted brand and most extra amount chargeable company in world.

I was waiting on the customer care call for more than 30 minutes from 2 days no one even answers the call from escalation team.
i will wait till second half of today if no one responds and resolved my query i will go for consumer court case filed against DAIKIN.

Have dropped email to [email protected] no response too.

Praneet S
9032084963/8983380748
Ingle.parag

Apr 28, 2019

Ac internal unit is noisy

I have raised several request but even after changing entire internal unit there is lot of noise in internal unit
Daikin engineers are highly unskilled and unprofessional
Ingle.parag

Apr 28, 2019

Hi team
I have raised complaint several times but Daikin engineers. Are highly inexperienced and not able to resolve issues. My indoor unit is very noisy, they have changed entire strucutre of ac but still some or the other issues always there.
Kindly help to resolve issue. I hava lost complete faith on these brand
Vinoth 90

Apr 27, 2019

I'm purchased 1week before not working

Apr 26, 2019

Apr 25, 2019

Dear Samit,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Apr 24, 2019

New ac not working

Dear Kamal,

Apr 23, 2019

New ac not working

Dear Kamal,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Apr 23, 2019

Apr 22, 2019

Dear Samit,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Samit Sinharoy

Apr 21, 2019

A.C installation

I have purchased DAIKIN A.C from Great Estern.
Yesterday took a phone call from service center for the installation will be done tomorrow.
Mr Yasin ( Technician) called me today morning for the installation will be done by 4 pm. Till now not picking up my phone calls , not answering
Whole day is BARBAD

Mr. Yasin like technician not should be there

VERY POOR SERVICE

Dear Rajeev,

no service

Dear Neeraj,

service

Dear Mahavir,

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working