DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Pramodbehera

Oct 5, 2018

One of the worst Ac in the world

From very beginning when I bought the daikin inverter Ac I faced a lot of problems.even they have changed all parts including PCB , compressor, sensor, fan base.the only thing that has not been changed is the indoor unit.
Finally speaking I had a very bad experience with daikin.

Thanks......
Harpreet.kalra

Sep 19, 2018

Bad service

Hi team,
I raised complaint on 4th aug with number :

DEL################

No action and guys closed this and pathetic customer care and no professionalism.

Then again i raised complaint 7th Sept and again followed up and no action.

Again I called and followed up and they confirmed on 19th Sept 10:30 am , team will be there and again no commitment.

Hell guys no commitment in warranty and you guys want to make money through amc and what you will serve us ??????

My name is Harpreet Kalra and my mobile no :
7402200000

Kindly tell me who will buy in now such behavior ??

Thx
Harpreet.kalra

Sep 19, 2018

Noone attending complaint

Hi team,
I raised complaint on 4th aug with number :

DEL################

Then again i raised complaint 7th Sept and again followed up and no action.

My name is Harpreet Kalra and my mobile no :
7402200000

Kindly tell me who will buy in now such behavior ??

Thx

Sep 13, 2018

Dear Gajendra,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sep 6, 2018

Dear Gajendra,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Sep 3, 2018

Dear Gajendra,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

lalitchauhan000

Sep 2, 2018

COOLING

I PURCHASE SPLIT AC IN NOV. 2017. BUT IN SUMMER JUN 2018 AC STOPED WORKING , I COMPLAINT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT MY AC NOT WORKING TILL NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ANY BUDY IS HERE FOR HELPING ME??????? MY AC IN UNDER WARENTY CUSTOMER CARE INCRESE DATE DAY BY DAY . PLS DO NEEDFUL

NAME- RAKESH KUMAR
MOB.NO- 7060803278 AND 9719328410
gajendra1984

Sep 1, 2018

Dear Daikin Team

I had logged a complaint regarding the AC is not cooling in daikin company approx two month ago then Mr.Pankaj come in my home and short out problem.He told me that i am daiking in-charge freely you call my number and i look you problem in future After some time again problem create(AC is not cooling), after complaint engginer Mr.Panakj visit my house and told me that gas is low When i told him that i call your service center he told me not required .Daikin charges is 3000 thousnad you give me only 2500 rs. then i rectified the problem. my wife agreed and after work my wife give him 2000 rs. and told him that firstly i check my AC working then you taken the remain amount after two days.He agreed.Next day same problem occurred in my AC when i call Mr.Pankaj then he was not pick my phone.I am continuous tried but he was not receive my phone.I call customer care no. and tell about all thing then he give me noida service center no. (Mr.Rahul), then i call the number and tell about all thing then Mr.Rahul told me that Mr.Pankaj left the job, then i tell him Please provide his ID so i can rajistered my complaint but continous follow the service center and Jeeva enterprises but still he was not proivde the ID.What can i do in this situation.

no response from the service centre and when I ask every day I get a reply that sir i provide you tommorrow and still not provide. I had bought the AC to be used not a wall hanging purpose. This is the worst customer service I have experienced from any A.C. company or service centre.
Please don't fool around the customers and tell them upfront that daikin is not Capable enough to provide the customer service.I am also logging my complaint in police station that daikin company is not clear my all doubt and also frod me.I request you pls. rectified my problem or ID provide otherwise i am rajistered the complaint in higher managment.
I am a middle class person and company frod me.
Take it serious my complaint.

Gajenda Mishra
8619576785
Agn enterprises

Aug 29, 2018

Faulty air condition delivred

Dear
I bought 2 air condition from reliance digital bhilwara dated 09 june 2018 invoice no 000301 and both installed by thier team, now issue is when we started using ac one ac was not cooling, we book complain at reliance service center for the same, thier engineer visited and inform that the compressor condenser is damaged, due to this its not working properly, first they told us to welding the same part and use we refuse to do any welding on the part and demand to change part now its almost 2 months over and they are not giving any response.

We request you to pls take up that issue
Gaurav upadhyay
Agn enterprises
Mobile 9829138686
rajivsanghi

Aug 24, 2018

DAIKIN

This is Rajiv Sanghi

This is to inform you that I am a big fan of DAIKIN.

But all my faith towards this respected brand has vanished within few months.

I had bought one DAIKIN ac from Sargam Electronics ( Pitampura ), but to my horror, it seems some local air conditioner has been delivered to me with DAIKIN sticker.

This I am saying because the quality is pathetic, cooling has become zero within few months, takes hours n hours to cool the room,
air throw has become hopeless......

This is not the standard of DAIKIN air conditioning. I have been to Japan round about 20 times, and had become fond of your brand, but it seems all my love for this brand has been shattered.

Please look into the matter at the earliest as I want Daikin to not loose it’s image.

Rajiv Sanghi

whost dealer in kolathur pls immedaite contact with me 9994199766
Joe Stella

Aug 23, 2018

no cooling

no service whost company in daiken service centre in kolathur immedaitely contact me 9994199766

Jul 24, 2018

Dear Dilip Patel,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Jul 21, 2018

Dear Dilip Patel,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Jul 19, 2018

ac compressor not working

Dear Subhash Bhanot,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Mail ID: c[email protected]
Rajesh Kapahi

Jul 18, 2018

ac not working

I have got ac"s all diakin make. one of the ac is not working for the last 3 days . I lodged a complaint with your help line No 18001029300 on 16.7.2018 at 1351 hrs immediately i received the reference no DEL################ AND UNIQUE ID 10338843. after 3 hours i again called at helpline No and I was given the no of service center i.e 9999678131 and comp No 14631218 On 16th evening the tech visited my place and told me that there is electricity flutcution your ac is perfectly ok . the defect is still there . It works for 20 minutes after start and after that the compressor do not works only blower works there after the indicator light starts blincking. today once again I called the service centre No and had atalk with shyam ,he was kind enough to listen to my complaint .
I explained him the history and he assured me that he shall send service engg to rectify the fault.at 2 pm. Now when i am calling back to confirm weather any engg is deputed or not he is not attending my phone .I have made almost 15 calls but he is not attending my call. I just want to know the reason why this gentleman is not attending my phone and weather he has send any body for repairs..
Atleast it is my right to know what mistake i have made that all of a sudden my calls were not attended.regards kapahi 9953829215

subhash bhanot

ac compressor not working

This is to bring to your kind attention that I Subhash Bhanot had purchased daikin 1.5 ton split ac from Lakshmi Electronics, roorkee, uttarakhand on 24/05/2015. The compressor is not working and we want the unit to be changed immediately. kindly note that repairing of unit will not be accepted. Hoping for immediate response.
Dilip Patel03

Jul 9, 2018

Daikin Services

This is reference to the complaint logged to Daikin for insufficient cooling of the Air conditioner installed at my residence. The engineer was supposed to find a fault and fix it. They said there was some problem with the circuit so they'll need an advance payment to order a new one which will be delivered after 7 days. Changing the circuit didn't work because later on they figured the problem was with the compressor. It's been 15 days and they've still no fixed it.
If possible, send the skilled engineer and give proper service.
Please don't fool around the customers and tell them upfront the exact time that will take to fix the problem.
Every time we I call they say it'll take 2-3 days.
Irresposible customer care executives.
Very bad Experience from Daikin.

Dilip Patel

Jul 5, 2018

Jul 5, 2018

Jul 2, 2018

Jul 2, 2018

Sagar Srivastava 83

Jul 1, 2018

Dear Team

I had logged a complaint regarding the compressor on 24/6/18 ref. no. LUC################. I was told by the service centre (Lucknow airconditioning) that the same will be replaced in 4 days since it is under warranty. But it's very unfortunate to see that even after 8 days there is no response from the service centre and when I ask every day I get a reply that sir why are you so much worried when we have told u once that we will get it done once we get it from company. I had bought the AC to be used when I need it and not to hang the same on wall as a show piece. This is the worst customer service I have experienced from any A.C. company or service centre.

Sagar Srivastava

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...