DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Vardan007

Jun 27, 2018

AC not working properly

AC not working properly.
Worst service from daikin company.
I am complaint last 5 days till now nobody will visit to me...if nobody will visit I will do a official complaint to the company .

Jun 26, 2018

Pathetic Customer service

Dear Arti,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Jun 25, 2018

Dear Satnam Singh,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

ARTI13

Jun 25, 2018

Pathetic Customer service

I brought Daikin 4* AC woth Rs 40,000/- and the machine has no cooling..We got the AC installed on 22nd June fro from that very day have been telling Daikin People that there is no Cooling sometimes they are telling Gas is less & the other day they say there is no problem..

We purchased the AC from Sargam Electronice Yusuf sarai While purchasing we clearly told them we have top floor n they suggested us to buy four star AC we did that.

We are just not statisfied with Daikin and would not recommend anyone to buy that as they have pathetic customer service & their executuve dont even know how to talk. We are just fed up with this brand..

I will definitely put the complaint on block & facebook & twitter & if necessary will put case against them.. as i cannot afford to waste 40,000/- when there is no cooling. You guys should contact me at the earliest.Also would suggest people not to visit SARGAM ELECTRONICS AS THEY ARE RIFF OFF

Arti

Jun 22, 2018

Dear Satnam Singh,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it

satnam4177

Jun 19, 2018

wrost service of daikin AC--reference number- DEL1606201814410815

I have purchased a new daikin ac model no. FTKL35 3 STAR 1 TON ON 30.05.2018 from ELECTRONIC PARADISE PVT. LTD. JANAKUPURI, NEW DELHI 110058 on 30.05.2018.
I cant think so that daikin is the third class air condition i listen that daikin is the best class ac but is only my mistake because after 3 days ac not proper working i have several time call to customer care service they told we are sending our engineers but no one has come from your engineers.

my humbly request to public dont purchase this product it is very third class ac. and service also. i m suffering

satnam singh

Jun 12, 2018

Jun 9, 2018

Jun 5, 2018

Dear Customer(daikinsnehanjali),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Regards,a

Jun 2, 2018

Jun 2, 2018

Dear Customer(daikinsnehanjali),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

daikinsnehanjali

May 31, 2018

Received Damaged Air Conditioner

Daikin has the worst after sales service. Last week I bought 1.8 mts Daikin Inverter AC & it is damaged. And now I want the replacement of the AC & the company representatives are giving excuses.

Req No: MUM################
Cust Id: 11671828

Instead buy Samsung or Voltas AC as they immediately replace the defective AC's within 5-6 working days.
daikinsnehanjali

May 31, 2018

Received Damaged Air Conditioner

Daikin has the worst customer service. Never buy the Daikin Air Conditioner.

Last week I bought 1.8 mts Inverter Daikin Air Conditioner. I used that 1 only once & within 10 days it stopped working & now when I asked Daikin to replace the AC they are giving excuses & now not even receiving my calls.

Request No: MUM################
Cust Id: 11671828

Instead I will suggest people to opt for Samsung or Voltas as within 5-6 working days the replace the AC if damaged device received.

May 30, 2018

swapna ram pawar

May 28, 2018

Daikin Services

This is reference to the complaint logged to Daikin for servicing of the Air conditioner installed at my residenece. As confirmed by Daikin Executive, the engineer was supposed to come from Daikin itself. But understood that the engineer came from Daikin Sub Dealer Shaman Air Conditioner, Govandi. Also it is observed that the cooling was reduced after servicing the AC.

Further, be informed that the AC was installed just one year back , and found not sufficient cooling .... Very bad Experience got from Daikin.

If possible, send the skilled engineer and give proper service in order not to spoil the name of Daikin...

Hope , the customer will get Good After Sales Service from Daikin.

Swapna Pawar

May 28, 2018

May 21, 2018

Zero After sales service

Dear Sandeep Jain,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Or SMS : / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999

May 21, 2018

Dear Customer(kgk100),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Sandeepaditijain

May 20, 2018

Zero After sales service

Hello.
I am Sandeep Jain.
I have purchased two Daikin Air Conditioners. Now when I called up Daikin Customer Care for getting my Air conditioners serviced, even after raising the ticket , no one has come even after a week. When I again complaint about the same on Daikin Customer Care, they simply said that they apologize and will escalate my complaint and that I will receive a call back but still no call received from and person.
This clearly shows that Daikin wants to cheat the customers, it has zero service base thiugh it boasts if having a good service network, but to me it has 3rd class categories z class after sales services.
If Daikin do not have any service regarded as after sale service, then I do not understand why it boasts of or claims itself to have world class after sales service professional, when it does not have any such network in fact.
Even it's customer care executives don't say the truth.

Even I am not sure that my this instant review will be taken seriously or not.

Sandeep Jain
mobile no. 9871665531

May 18, 2018

May 17, 2018

Dear Rakesh(rakeshno1),

Thanks for acknowledging us. For further assistance please get back to us.

kgk100

The above unit was supplied almost 10 days before by
Breeze N Freeze
Akkayapalem
Visakhapatnam

but they are not able to install unit and response is very poor.

Gopalakrishnan
rakeshno1

May 16, 2018

Daikin is much over rated.

My issue has been resolved. Thank you Daikin.

May 10, 2018

Dear Rakesh(rakeshno1),

May 10, 2018

NEVER EVER BUY DAIKIN . AFTER SALE SERVICE IS POOR

Dear Customer(vs5658),

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand