DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

May 18, 2018

Daikin AC delay in installation

Dear Customer(kgk100),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 17, 2018

Dear Rakesh(rakeshno1),

Thanks for acknowledging us. For further assistance please get back to us.

kgk100

The above unit was supplied almost 10 days before by
Breeze N Freeze
Akkayapalem
Visakhapatnam

but they are not able to install unit and response is very poor.

Gopalakrishnan
rakeshno1

May 16, 2018

Daikin is much over rated.

My issue has been resolved. Thank you Daikin.

May 10, 2018

Dear Rakesh(rakeshno1),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 10, 2018

NEVER EVER BUY DAIKIN . AFTER SALE SERVICE IS POOR

Dear Customer(vs5658),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

May 9, 2018

Dear Shenil,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

vs5658

May 8, 2018

NEVER EVER BUY DAIKIN . AFTER SALE SERVICE IS POOR

NEVER EVER BUY DAIKIN THEY ARE PAIN IN THE ASS.

READ MY ORDEAL
------------------------------------------
I am feeling very sorry to be a DAIKIN customer . This is not a
japanese brand but it is a third class brand in the guise of DAIKIN .

You people are cheating with customers in the name of service and
warranty .I have purchased this AC ON 4-6-2017 ,exactly after 11
months the cooling had deteriorated and Now , I came to know that you
outsource service from local service providers who don't know how to
repair AC .

I will never ever recommend DAIKIN to any one .
I registered a complain last month in the month of APRIL regarding the
cooling issue but the technician who visited told me that DAIKIN don't
cools in such temperature and he went away and closed my case . I was
busy , so I didn't contacted customer care executive .

I am facing this issue of slow cooling since past many months , so
again I registered a complain on 7-MAY-2017. Service request for the
same is : KOL################ , My service request was assigned to
IMPERIAL ENTERPRISES ( CONTACT NO- ############AND ############)
two people came to me home at around 3:20PM yesterday( on 7 may) and
they said that my AC is having leakage problem , so they need to bring
the gas and refill it . They took out the job-sheet and mocked me to
sign it and made me to write on it that there is "no cooling " in the
AC . After that they went away by saying that we will come tomorrow
again so be at home . I waited till evening and when I contacted him ,
he said that he is busy and he will come some other day . Is this the
daikin service ?What this Guy will do , he will make a false estimate
that he refilled gas in my unit and did this and that and will make a
false bill , so not I am only is being cheated but the DAIKIN itself
is being cheated because of all this .

I registered a new complain and the complain number for the same is
KOL################ . This time my service request was assigned to
N.S. APPLIANCES . A person contacted me and I told him the ordeal ,
he was about to come for "WET SERVICE " but he came and took out the
mouth cleaning tooth brush and cleaned my ac in the most wild way(
only indoor unit ) .

My AC fails to cools when the outside temperature is above 40 degree
celsius , I am is from JAMSHEDPUR (JHARKHAND ) . Last year it was
working fine but now it is not working at said temperature .

So , I request DAIKIN to care for its customers , my unit is still in
warranty , if you cannot provide me GOOD after sale service then
replace the entire unit atleast this will be the last time and you
guys who is reading this email , don't have to pay from your packet .
So your outsourced service centres are playing with your brand name .
If DAIKIN wants to eastablish itself in INDIA then instead of
outsourcing third class and cheap after sale service provider , better
open your own service centres .

May 7, 2018

rakeshno1

May 5, 2018

Daikin is much over rated.

I have been using this for last 3 years. Not very good cooling, but acceptable. 15 days back it just stopped cooling. I contacted DAIKIN customer care. They sent their authorised service people. Diagnosis: Outdoor Unit PCB malfunctioning. I have been told to replace the motor also along with the PCB, as they have to be changed together. Total bill Rs 8800. I am still shocked because I had high opinion of daikin ( being a Japanese brand) and I had justified the initial premium price by thinking that I will give a long and trouble free service. I did not expect such poor quality from DAIKIN.

But now I am wiser.

My advice is, daikin is much over rated, buy a cheaper model and brand.

May 4, 2018

wrost service of daikin AC--reference number- DEL2804201813801774

Dear S Rawat,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it

S_Rawat

May 3, 2018

wrost service of daikin AC--reference number- DEL2804201813801774

This is to inform you that i have registered our compliant on dated 28-April-2018 and my call reference number- DEL################. Engineer visited at our home and he said some display issue in AC and ordered the part. On dated 2-May-2018 engineer visited along with part but he said he received wrong part and again order the part. Now today he is visited and said display is working fine, issue with remote.

Again and again you are assign the call and sent non technical person. please let me know how much time is require for diagnosis the AC properly.

I am getting frustrated due to your bad services. This type of thing is not good for your company because you are the top most brand but your services are very poor and i am not satisfied with your product.

If my product is not Ok with in tomorrow, i will take legal action against your firm.

I hope you will understand my problem and resolve it on top most priority basis.

May 2, 2018

Dear Shenil,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Or SMS : / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999

May 2, 2018

Never Buy Daiking - Compressor, PCB, Motor all damages and no resolution

Dear Jaideep Dengre,

krish24ster1

Horrible service for Cooling issue in new New AC

Dear Customer Service,

I have written several times for my complaint last year, unfortunately it is not solved yet. Daikin service engineer visited my place several times last year but didn't able to solve the issue.I am not sure your engineer are capable to fix the issue or not. after last visit of daikin service engineer winter has came. so couldn't able to test that properly. between this time my warranty period has lapsed. And i am facing the same problem while the summer has come. and now daikin asking for a service charge while i am going to complaint again for the same. how funny is that. never expect this kind of thing from a reputed company like daikin.

From the day 1 of purchasing the Daikin A/C i am facing this problem. If the problem with this particular model, and engineer not able to find out the problem Daikin should change the particular goods.

I have not register another complaint for this as my previous complaint not fixed yet.

while warranty period daikin service engineer didint find a issue . but it will take 4-5 hrs to cool down my room and most of the time just cooled down 1-3 deg only: Eg: if outdoor temperature is 35 degree. ac is running and set as 22 degree in remote, it will take 4 to 5 hrs to cool down room temperature as 27-28 degree dats it. hope you will understand my problem.

Service Report No:

Dear Sachin Sharma,

NEVER BUY DAIKIN AC

Dear Praveen Shukla,

Apr 28, 2018

Daikin ACs are worst, sub-standard products and very-very poor service... Never buy Daikin ACs

It's been three years since i had purchased my DAIKIN Inverter AC 1.5 TON (ARCEE Electronics) with pride.
But now with utter disappointment, I had to say that i made a big mistake rather I should have gone for any local brand AC.

To my surprise when i went to ARCEE electronics about complaining that how such a powerful machine can go down so quickly whereas other local ACs are running for years then he had standard answer i.e. "it's a electronic machine we can't do much about it and all ACs are same".
His statement was something like whether you buy Maruti or Mercedes cars, it doesn't matter, are all same.

Even after knowing that you don't provide free copper wire for installation and DAIKIN AC's are very high on cost. I had gone for DAIKIN AC considering it best in the class.

But as soon as it completed 3 years on 05April2018, it is down now and not at all cooling.
I registered my complaint with NAHUR ELECTRONICS SERVICES, Sector 50, Seawoods, Nerul(West) on 19April2018 with service request reference no. MUM################.

And it's been 10 days with no resolution provided to me.

On 20April2018, NAHUR sent a junior technician and he diagnosed the issue as "Servicing Issue", he did servicing for Rs.450 and Copper coating for Rs.500, but issue remained the same i.e. "No Cooling".

I complained again to NAHUR's manager(Mr. Ganesh) and he sent a senior technician on 21April2018, then he diagnosed the issue as "AC GAS Leakage" and told me the charges as Rs. 3300 and went back. Since then I am waiting for their technician to come and resolve the issue. And even after following up on call with NAHUR electronics services so many times, all in vain. No resolution from their side but only assurance that technician will visit today for sure, as if they are going to do it for free and i had to wait fro their grace to fall upon me.

Don't know when this sick mentality will change i.e. until and unless you escalate the matter nobody cares.

Even though I am the one who is going to loose from all the angle i.e. loosing money on a comparatively new machine and having discomfort but still not getting prompt service. Looks like it's your culture you guys have developed in Daikin i.e. not to give prompt service which your dealers are also following and thus taking things lightly.

This will only hamper your image and for sure I am not going to buy DAIKIN AC anytime in my life ever again and will surely publish this review through wherever/whichever medium possible, to make people aware of sub-standard products DAIKIN is manufacturing plus very low class service.

Want to know clarity on following things from your side:

1. What is the TAT for the registered complaint?

2. What are the accurate charges for TOP-UP and REFILL for the model FTKP50PRV16?

3. How so called best in the class Ac "DAIKIN" can go down within three years of time?

I escalated this matter 5 days back to their so called heirarchy of escalation matrix but till date no response.

Reason of putting up this long review is to make people aware so that they don't fall into the trap of this third class AC company.

Dear Shenil,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Not Cold

Dear Customer (PARTH THREAD PVT LTD),

As per our service team update, our team visited your premises and find out the issue but you are not ready to pay service charges. For further assistance, you can contact the service branches: 0522-2787342, 0522-3238518, in this regard.

Or SMS : / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999
Shenil_l

Services

Worst services so far in any AC companies i have come across .. never would recommend any one to buy this companies AC..been complaning since 5 constant days .. still nothing

Shenil 09974067865

Dear Customer (PARTH THREAD PVT LTD),

worst service provided

Dear Jaypal Rathod,

Or SMS : <DAIKIN> / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999

EMCD - नरक जैसी जिंदगी जीने...
    पिछले दो साल से हमारे...
    SBI PENSION BRANCH CBD BELAPUR Mumbai - non receiving Army pension
    1. Army no. 25992204 2. Date of retirement. 31Aug2019 ...
    trendshort - clothing
    Fraud being perpeterated by a mail order company --...
    RTO Office Vashi - Officers not present at the Window
    I came to collect my RC book which was returned by post...
    Driving license Lost - Missing DL complain
    I have lost my driving licence in that days when I was...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD ATTITUDE GHATIA BEHAVIOUR BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Not receiving Subsidy - Not receiving Subsidy
    I have a LPG gas agency from IOCL from vardhman Vaishali...
    Ekart servicrs - Rude behaviour of drilvery boy
    Deilvery boy refuesed to deilver the product snd said you...
    PMO - Not receiving Subsidy
    IMy LPGID : 7505898948 I would like to inform you that,...