DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Apr 2, 2018

For Not responding..

Dear Ramesh Patnaik,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

rameshchowdary74

Mar 31, 2018

For Not responding..

VIJ################ with the complaint Id I am trying to reach service centre for about 10 days, where ther is no botherisation from them and rectifying my ac issue, is that service which you all give to the customers... Please find the details of my conversations...

Last night at 7:30pm one tecnician came had a look and went off, saying that he will be coming in the morning at 10:30 Am, but still no response from any one ..
recieving calls from your end for not responding... hatsoff to you all ( daikan Ac Service)...

Today also no response from your service centre... thanks to Daikin Ac... Good Luck..

Today, 10:24 AMYou;[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];
Flag for follow up. Start by Saturday, March 31, 2018. Due by Saturday, March 31, 2018.
Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as your AC still remains unattended / rectified by our service team/your AC
has once again started giving trouble.
With the copy of this mail we are advising our Branch service manager (Mr. M.Vijay Kumar) to get in touch with you & arrange for
quick solution to your concern.
Should you need any further assistance, please get in touch with us by sending SMS <DAIKIN> to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at
92101 88999.
Saklen Mushtaq
Sent: March 30 2018 06:50:23 PM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [ Ticket: 13422496 ] Regarding Ac-VIJ################-VIJ################

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 10:07:57 AM
To: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

This is in reference to your complaint number-VIJ################.

We acknowledge the receipt of the below mail of yours and have allocated the same, to the concerned authority for immediate attention and necessary action.

We are forwarding your complaint to our Area service manager (Mr.Mamidi Madhu-9666006156), who will be personally contacting you to get your Daikin product attended to your satisfaction.

We will ensure to attend the same on faster note, will keep you posted on the action. Alternatively you can always get in touch with us on our Customer Support 011-40319300 – 18601803900 – 1800229300 – 1800 102 9300.

Inconvenience deeply regretted.

Varsha
Sent: March 29 2018 10:27:20 PM
CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:13:45 AM
To: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

Please note that in response to your earlier mail, we have already forwarded your request to our concerned department and please rest assured that they are working on the same.

We appreciate your patience & trust and assure you that you will get the resolution shortly.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us by sending SMS to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at 92101 88999.

Varsha
Sent: March 28 2018 10:43:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ Ticket: 13422496 ] Regarding Ac-VIJ################

Today also no response from your service centre...
From: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:05:54 AM
To: [email protected]

Greetings of the day...

It is bring to your notice that no response from anybody, this is the worst service which i ever went across, please find the trial mails..and request again to do necessary actions...... cusomer is not happy with your organisation.... or you can give me your superiors mail id or phone number to escalate further..

Ramesh Patnaik.

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 4:35:54 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Pastnaik,

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

We have seen your concern and are concerned about it.

Our service team will get in touch with you shortly to understand the concern for resolution.

While appreciating your patience & trust, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Should you need any further assistance, please get in touch with us by sending SMS to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at 92101 88999.

Saklen Mushtaq
Sent: March 26 2018 03:13:27 PM
Subject: Regarding Ac

Greetings of the day...

I have been complaining about my Ac For about 5 Days With A Complaint ID Number:13391880, where people are not responding at all, this i cannot expect with a company like you, as the summer is going really high, we are with a smll baby where AC is required, please accept this as a request and please send some one for rectification of the AC..

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Pastnaik,

Sai1608

Mar 29, 2018

Room is not getting cooled

This has left me the wirst experience , i am really regret having purchased the product this.
I am cheated.
Both reliance and daikin has left me in a helpless situation.. i literally has wasted my hard earned money for this useless product.

I think the defect item is delivered to me.

I have raised complaint twice vide CHE################

I am ready to raise the issue with consumer court if the issue is not getting resolved immediately ...
Sai1608

Mar 29, 2018

Daikin ac not working from the time of installation

The product was purchased from a reliance store at chennai on 20.03.18. installation done on 27.03.18. The ac is not working from the time of installation.. The room size is just 10×10 only, but we purchased 1.5ton ac., Despite which the room is not getting cooled. Reliance engineer has come twice for inspection but the problem is not fixed.
I am cheated.

I think the defect item is delivered to me.

I have raised complaint twice vide CHE################

pratikkalariya

DAIKIN AC INSTALLATION

Hello Recently i bought Daikin Ac. and sales person promise me that if you have cable and pipe then you don't need to pay and extra charge. and when service boy come to my home and after installation he will change me 100rs per feet pipe. but i have my own pipe and cable then how can i pay money for the same. I am not not satisfied with this kind of service. also i have call in main office in ahmedabad and thare where negative response from those guys. Please do needful asps.

Installation

Dear S Venkat Rao,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Srk2789

Mar 27, 2018

Daikin

Sir I have brought daikin ac on 6mrch 2018 ko ac lya h ur do dn me ac khrb service centre bolte h ke replace krnga aaj 22 din ho chuka h abhi tk kch bhi nhi hwa h very very bad service. My complain nmbr is Re: [ Ticket: 13372039 ] Indoor unit issue KOL################
My contract nmbr is 8981647615
I have purchase upsana electronic
S Venkat Rao

Mar 21, 2018

Installation

Hello Team,

This week i have purchase Daikin Ac Model no. Atkl50tv (inverter) 2018.

Today your agent came for installation, he didnot how to install Ac. Very poor service from Diakin.
After taking hole day he is unable to start Ac.

Please send another trained guy for installation.

Mar 19, 2018

Dear Customer(gr8hemal115),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Mar 19, 2018

Mar 17, 2018

Mar 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Dubey (dubey01),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Mar 12, 2018

Dear Abhishek,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

dubey01

Mar 6, 2018

For service of AC

For last one month I have called customer car for ac servicing they acknowledging the request but no further action took place.
every time when ever I call customer care they book my complain but no response for servicing,
gr8hemal115

Mar 6, 2018

Daikin service

Do not buy Daiikin ac , People are not bother after sales service ,I have given my complains for more then 6 months and company has no pcb to replace , and waiting for parts from more then 6 months with different service agents no body is bother to reply

Never ever buy daikin a/c as their after sales service and availability of the parts is pathetic and they dont care about it

Hemal shah

Worst AC- No cooling

Dear Customer(12346),

Dear Customer(tdhawal),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Or SMS : / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999

Service is too worst

Dear Yeswin devalla,

Yeswin devalla

Mar 3, 2018

Service is too worst

We got a technical problem to our air conditioner
We informed it to the service centre
They didn't respond to our problem
They are telling that they will come after 2 days

The technicians who came to recognise the problem couldn't tell the actual reason
The technicians are not skilled upto the mark

Is that the service that you provide to your customers
You tell that you will provide 24×7 service to us
But is this the service you provide to us

We got 2 major problems for air conditioner within the span of 1year

Firstly provide service to your customers before producing air conditioner

It is the worst service that i have ever seen
Abhishekpatras

Mar 2, 2018

Ac trips

I am having problem of daikin inverter ac triping at higher temperature and at low it works fine without tripping. I complaint the matter with authorized daikin service centre at raipur named as Raza refrizeration but they could not figure it out the reason and it looks like they are really bad in their skills.
Anyway is there anyone who can help me why my ac trips at temp of 25 degree but works fine at 23 degree without tripping.
Phone 09617871781
Abhishek kumar
tdhawal

Mar 2, 2018

DO NOT BUY DAIKIN ACs they have Repeated issues with PCB and Fan motor. Manufacturing Fault, bad product quality and extremely bad post sales service. Parts even if replaced have NO WARRANTY, not even for a month.

i have bought more than 20 Daikin Split Inverter airconditioners from a local dealer in Jalgaon, Maharashtra and have suffered my brains out. Buying over 20 Acs in a single deal would make you readers think that i must have gotten the best of services from Daikin or the dealer but you might be as surprised as i was when the behavioral changes started. The following facts are regarding One of these ACs installed in my home where there are 5 Acs others working fine, with no electrical fault, separate Stabilizer installed and no other location specific problems that Daikin can hide behind. This AC started giving cooling issues post few months of use to which there was lot of excuses and refilling gas up more than thrice, the third time i complained, they took the unit and replaced the PCB and some other stuff within warranty. The problem again showed up a month or two later and i raised a service request with the local dealer, again there were lot of false reasons due to the cooling issue and gas was refilled again. There was always some issue with the cooling of this ac it would work fine some days and sometime it would just not cool at all. Whenever the problem be persistent for a few days i would raise a request. So the third time post few months, when i complained about the issue, they first refilled gas only to know that the problem was somewhere else and again replaced the PCB. This time around this ac was out of warranty and a bill of approx 5000 + was handed to me. You would think the problem would be solved now but it is just getting started. Again post few months, the same problem arose and i complained to the local dealer again, this time he took the unit with him again asking me for money for replacement of PCB, fan motor and other compressor. Now i asked the dealer that how many time would you expect me to change the same parts when the whole unit has been malfunctioning since day 1. He said that this is not his concern and i could fight with the company if i wanted to. I inquired about the Replaced part warranty and he told me there in no such thing as warranty on parts replaced. So basically, Daikin is giving no warranty on parts replaced like any other Chinese un-branded product in the market. Now the dealer wants me to pay for all the times he wrongly refilled gas due to wrong diagnosis, PCB and fan motor replaced over and over again only to hide the fact that there is a Manufacturing fault in the product. This local dealer is now in illegal possession of two of my ACs and is asking me for wrongful charges for bad product quality and manufacturing fault. Neither Daikin nor the Dealer is taking responsibility. This is just the story of one of the ACs have a few more such horrible issues regarding service and product quality. Honest Suggestion to please not by Daikin Acs as my opinion comes after having a total of more than 27 acs and suffering even after a huge investment with Daikin India inverter Acs.

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount