DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD

Apr 5, 2018

Dear Customer(Sai1608),

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Dear S Venkat Rao,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

DAIKIN AC INSTALLATION

Dear Customer(pratikkalariya),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

Dear Customer(Sai1608),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number and complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

For Not responding..

Dear Ramesh Patnaik,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

rameshchowdary74

Mar 31, 2018

For Not responding..

VIJ################ with the complaint Id I am trying to reach service centre for about 10 days, where ther is no botherisation from them and rectifying my ac issue, is that service which you all give to the customers... Please find the details of my conversations...

Last night at 7:30pm one tecnician came had a look and went off, saying that he will be coming in the morning at 10:30 Am, but still no response from any one ..
recieving calls from your end for not responding... hatsoff to you all ( daikan Ac Service)...

Today also no response from your service centre... thanks to Daikin Ac... Good Luck..

Today, 10:24 AMYou;[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];
Flag for follow up. Start by Saturday, March 31, 2018. Due by Saturday, March 31, 2018.
Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as your AC still remains unattended / rectified by our service team/your AC
has once again started giving trouble.
With the copy of this mail we are advising our Branch service manager (Mr. M.Vijay Kumar) to get in touch with you & arrange for
quick solution to your concern.
Should you need any further assistance, please get in touch with us by sending SMS <DAIKIN> to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at
92101 88999.
Saklen Mushtaq
Sent: March 30 2018 06:50:23 PM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [ Ticket: 13422496 ] Regarding Ac-VIJ################-VIJ################

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 10:07:57 AM
To: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

This is in reference to your complaint number-VIJ################.

We acknowledge the receipt of the below mail of yours and have allocated the same, to the concerned authority for immediate attention and necessary action.

We are forwarding your complaint to our Area service manager (Mr.Mamidi Madhu-9666006156), who will be personally contacting you to get your Daikin product attended to your satisfaction.

We will ensure to attend the same on faster note, will keep you posted on the action. Alternatively you can always get in touch with us on our Customer Support 011-40319300 – 18601803900 – 1800229300 – 1800 102 9300.

Inconvenience deeply regretted.

Varsha
Sent: March 29 2018 10:27:20 PM
CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:13:45 AM
To: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

Please note that in response to your earlier mail, we have already forwarded your request to our concerned department and please rest assured that they are working on the same.

We appreciate your patience & trust and assure you that you will get the resolution shortly.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us by sending SMS to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at 92101 88999.

Varsha
Sent: March 28 2018 10:43:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ Ticket: 13422496 ] Regarding Ac-VIJ################

Today also no response from your service centre...
From: Ramesh Patnaik Chowdary
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:05:54 AM
To: [email protected]

Greetings of the day...

It is bring to your notice that no response from anybody, this is the worst service which i ever went across, please find the trial mails..and request again to do necessary actions...... cusomer is not happy with your organisation.... or you can give me your superiors mail id or phone number to escalate further..

Ramesh Patnaik.

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 4:35:54 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Pastnaik,

Thank you for writing to DAIKIN India.

We have seen your concern and are concerned about it.

Our service team will get in touch with you shortly to understand the concern for resolution.

While appreciating your patience & trust, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Should you need any further assistance, please get in touch with us by sending SMS to 92101 88999 or giving a missed call at 92101 88999.

Saklen Mushtaq
Sent: March 26 2018 03:13:27 PM
Subject: Regarding Ac

Greetings of the day...

I have been complaining about my Ac For about 5 Days With A Complaint ID Number:13391880, where people are not responding at all, this i cannot expect with a company like you, as the summer is going really high, we are with a smll baby where AC is required, please accept this as a request and please send some one for rectification of the AC..

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Pastnaik,

Sai1608

Mar 29, 2018

Room is not getting cooled

This has left me the wirst experience , i am really regret having purchased the product this.
I am cheated.
Both reliance and daikin has left me in a helpless situation.. i literally has wasted my hard earned money for this useless product.

I think the defect item is delivered to me.

I have raised complaint twice vide CHE################

I am ready to raise the issue with consumer court if the issue is not getting resolved immediately ...
Sai1608

Daikin ac not working from the time of installation

The product was purchased from a reliance store at chennai on 20.03.18. installation done on 27.03.18. The ac is not working from the time of installation.. The room size is just 10×10 only, but we purchased 1.5ton ac., Despite which the room is not getting cooled. Reliance engineer has come twice for inspection but the problem is not fixed.
I am cheated.

I think the defect item is delivered to me.

I have raised complaint twice vide CHE################

pratikkalariya

DAIKIN AC INSTALLATION

Hello Recently i bought Daikin Ac. and sales person promise me that if you have cable and pipe then you don't need to pay and extra charge. and when service boy come to my home and after installation he will change me 100rs per feet pipe. but i have my own pipe and cable then how can i pay money for the same. I am not not satisfied with this kind of service. also i have call in main office in ahmedabad and thare where negative response from those guys. Please do needful asps.

Dear S Venkat Rao,

Srk2789

Mar 27, 2018

Daikin

Sir I have brought daikin ac on 6mrch 2018 ko ac lya h ur do dn me ac khrb service centre bolte h ke replace krnga aaj 22 din ho chuka h abhi tk kch bhi nhi hwa h very very bad service. My complain nmbr is Re: [ Ticket: 13372039 ] Indoor unit issue KOL################
My contract nmbr is 8981647615
I have purchase upsana electronic
S Venkat Rao

Mar 21, 2018

Hello Team,

This week i have purchase Daikin Ac Model no. Atkl50tv (inverter) 2018.

Today your agent came for installation, he didnot how to install Ac. Very poor service from Diakin.
After taking hole day he is unable to start Ac.

Please send another trained guy for installation.

Mar 19, 2018

Dear Customer(gr8hemal115),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Mar 19, 2018

Mar 17, 2018

Mar 12, 2018

Mar 12, 2018

Dear Abhishek,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [email protected] for any further queries.

dubey01

Mar 6, 2018

For service of AC

For last one month I have called customer car for ac servicing they acknowledging the request but no further action took place.
every time when ever I call customer care they book my complain but no response for servicing,
gr8hemal115

Mar 6, 2018

Daikin service

Do not buy Daiikin ac , People are not bother after sales service ,I have given my complains for more then 6 months and company has no pcb to replace , and waiting for parts from more then 6 months with different service agents no body is bother to reply

Never ever buy daikin a/c as their after sales service and availability of the parts is pathetic and they dont care about it

Hemal shah

Worst AC- No cooling

Dear Customer(12346),

Mar 5, 2018

DO NOT BUY DAIKIN ACs they have Repeated issues with PCB and Fan motor. Manufacturing Fault, bad product quality and extremely bad post sales service.

Dear Customer(tdhawal),

Or SMS : / Give missed call on : 92 101 88 999

Croma tv - Tv not working for display
    Tv is not working Display not come but sound is coming
    Ragistered letter - Forward the registerd post
    Forward the REGISTERD POST My post no Reg.post no....
    www.paoascblr.gov.in - NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM
    I, JC-668942M Ex(Sub)/Clk Meshram Tarachand Chaitram...
    TNSAND - Quary changed
    We are from customer of tnsand,, we try to call help...
    SPICE MONEY AEPS - aeps withdral
    Mera dwara 30/06/2020 ko Air tel payment bank ke cash...
    DTO, KAMRUP, GUWAHATI, ASSAM - NON UPDATION OF VEHICLE DETAILS FOR ONLINE PUC CERTIFICATE
    My Light Motor Vehicle No.AS01-BP-4937, model TATA ZEST XM...
    Disney XD India - Please start to air all episodes of infinity nado hindi...
    Me and my friends are very big fan of infinity nado anime...
    Airtel - recharge
    i have recharged a wrong number of rupees 98 on 30th june...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...