Daily Childrens Through Stones on Local Train at platform and no Police There

Consumer complaints and reviews about Daily Childrens Through Stones on Local Train at platform and no Police There

Sunny Sanjay Adhatrao

May 31, 2017

guy through the stone on me

Boy Through Stone on me

I am a employee and daily travel from dockyard to nerul between 9.30am to 8.00pm. I have been Observing a guy smoke the cigarette on cottongreen station and get into panvel train. i said to through that cigarette he throws from window after that he went out from train to sewree station from opposite side then through stones on me and he ran away to catch opposite train the question arise what to do next ? if he caught me on next day same timings? what i have to do? Can you please help me out by publishing this,because if it will go like the same difinitely some one will get injured seriously.

Sunny Adhatrao
Special Executive Officer

Apr 27, 2010

Childrens Through Stones on Local Train

I am a KPO employee and daily travel from Andheri to Mira Road between 4.30am to 5.30am. I have been Observing from last 15 days that childrens get down at Jogeswari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Dahisar and then throw stones on train, daily i close the doors of train, and also inform other's to do the same.Yeterday i visited the Mira Road Railway Police cabin they told me to give Written report in Borivali or Vasai, because this area comes under that territory.Can you please help me out by publishing this, because if it will go like the same difinetly some one will get injuered seriously.

Rakesh Chaudhari

Apr 27, 2010

Childrens Through Stones on Local Train

I am a KPO employee and daily travel from Andheri to Mira Road between 4.30 to 5.30. I have been Observing from last 15 days that childrens get down at Jogeswari,Goregaon,Malad,Kandivali,Borivali,Dahisar and then through stones on train,daily i close the doors of train, and also inform other's to do the same.Yeterday i visited the Mira Road Railway Police cabin they told me to give Written report in Borivali or Vasai,because this area comes under that territory.Can you please help me out by publishing this,because if it will go like the same diffinetly some one will get injuered seriously.

Rakesh Chaudhari