DDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about DDA

Yogesh_Agrawal

Sep 12, 2018

Water Bill Online

Dear

As per our Prime Minister since last 4 year they are making Digital India. And DDA still taking payment in CASH ?

There are no facility available for online payment or card swap WHY ?

DDA have cheque facility as well but that also no use for us because we need to deposit cheque also in DDA office only.

I had wrote so many mails to DDA directors.. and DDA big officers, But no reply from there side and no progress for doing online payment facility to users.

Yogesh Agrawal
PKT -2 Sector 25
Rohini
chinmaygupta7

Aug 14, 2018

DDA HOusing Scheme 2017 refund not initiated

This is to inform you that I have not received the refund of Allotment money of Dda flat which was allotted to me by the name of Dr Chinmay Gupta

I have attached the acknowledgement in the mail.
The reciet number is - REC/H/17/17,977

Please look into this matter and kindly refund the allotment money as soon as possible

Best regards

Dr Chinmay Gupta
Apollo hospital, Delhi
Harmohinder

Aug 3, 2018

Refund of Registration amount

1. Application submitted to DDA vide receipt ref.REC/LD/17/28524 ft 16.11.2017 for refund of registration amount for Self Financing Scheme for Commerial Flat 1985.
2. Submitted vide receipt No. REC/LD/18/17393 ft 19.04.2018,the Bank details & Pan card as per verbal advise.
During regular follow up with DDA, very encouraging response received. However, still refund is awaited from last 8 months.
Appreciate DDA action for early refund of the security amount.
Har Mohinder Singh
DUBAI
Mob. no. 00971 55 6072631
ASHOK _2505

May 16, 2018

NON-CONVERSION OF LIG DDA FLAT FROM LEASE TO FREE HOLD EVEN AFTER AFTER COMPLETION OF ALL FORMALITIES. DEPOSITING FEE OF Rs.78,200/- ON 13.12.2017

I would like to bring in your kind notice the delay caused by DDA in Conversion of DDA LIG Flat from lease hold to free hold in respect of my LIG Flat no.50, pocket 14, sector -20 , Rohini. ( The DDA file no. is L15(348) 98/AY/RO ) despite completing all formalities(including payments and all file work) and depositing the free hold conversion fee of Rs.78,200 on 13.12.2017
Just for the sack of passing time and causing undue harrassment to innocent public , DDA issued me a letter no. L 15(348) 98/AY/RO 935 dated 26.03.2018 asking me to submit the photo copy of bank challans of upto date monthly instalment. while DDA has issued me NOC vide Letter no. L15(348) 98/AY/RO /23 dated 22.05.2013 at that time I have already deposited the photocopies of all bank challans of upto date monthly instalments along with penalties of intt. also.
For taking this NOC One highly corrupt official Mr. Rajender Singh harrsed me and compelled me to visit DDA for more than 20 times by taking leave from the office .

I met with Mr.Rajender Singh in 2013, and he was continuously asking for a new document every time, despite every time I ask him very humbly if it is all complete ? he say yes all papers are ok. but as i visit for taking NOC letter FROM him ,he always ask for some new paper or photo. I must say it is very disgusting to trouble common people. we all go there by taking leave from office and they behave like illiterate persons, unecessarily wasting time gossiping, pretending to show busy ness at working premises.

Its really look JUNGLE RAJ! in the middle of capital of India "Delhi".
Nobody is there to get it correct. Kindly make sting operation against him as he use to take open bribe escaping from the range of CCTV camera.
Its really a nightmare.

Request you to check this deep rooted corruption prevailing in DDA by making immediate investigation against him & other corrupt officials & get my LIG flat converted into free hold
Thanking you in anticipation for an early action

ASHOK KUMAR

DATE: 16.05.2018

LIG FLAT FOR CONVERSION FROM LEASE HOLD TO FREE HOLD.

Flat No. 50, Sector 20, Pocket-14, ROHINI.

Corresponding Address:-

149, SFS DDA FLAT, GROUND FLOOR, PUNJABI BAG APARTMENT, ROHTAK ROAD, MADI PUR, NEW DELHI-110063
Nbahl84

May 11, 2018

DDA REFUND Received

Dear All,

Just want to update i have receive the refund of DDA applied on 15 th Dec 2017.

Please go to DDA office,they are issuing refund.

Neeraj
anurag06

Apr 25, 2018

DEMAND LETTER NOT RECEIVED

I was alloted a LIG flat in Narela bearing Applicaion No 277300 in the name of my daughter SRISTY ARYA. Sorry to say that I have not received the demand letter till now. After repeated calls & visits to DDA office in Vikas Sadan INA I was given the assurence that will reach next week to your given address but alas still waiting.

It is really disgusting & shame on your part that you are playing a game with your customers.

SRISTY ARYA
antiwari85

Mar 17, 2018

DDA Excessive water bill

Excessive water bill:-

The first Water Bill No. 164929 for flat (Flat No. 09, Block -A-3, Pocket -4, Sector 34, Rohini Delhi-110085) amounting to Rs. 3690/- has been received for the period 22 Feb 2018 to 09 March 2018). The flat is vacant and unoccupied since its allotment. there no electricity & water meter connection into flat as no body is residing in it.

The bill i got demanding Rs-3690/- as service charges. Please explain what are that charges?

The details as given in the bill are :

Consumer ID : DDARZ0026808, Connection No. 78641).

Anurag Tiwari
Mob. 9582216188 email : antiwari85@gmail.com
manojgeologist84@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018

DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2017 - Refund not received after surrender

I had surrendered the allotted flat on 11th Dec 17 under application no 1709763 and i was informed that the refund will be initiated in 15-20 days in same mode of payment. But its been 3 months now there is no update or info on my refund status from DDA team. Sorry to say that DDA team have Disgusting management, irresponsible people and they are earning interest on our hardworking money.

Manoj Kumar
Harvinder Singh Nanda

Dec 28, 2017

Excessive water bill

The first Water Bill No. 153995 for flat (Flat No. 110, Block -A, Pocket GH-4, Sector 29, Delhi-110085) amounting to Rs. 38,594/- has been received for the period since its allotment (4 April 2013 to 26 Sept 2017). The flat is vacant and unoccupied since its allotment. The details as given in the bill are :

Consumer ID : DDARZ0022157, Connection No. 74425).

Similarly placed vacant flat owners have been sent bill amounting to less than Rs.6000/- only. DDA may reconsider and send revised bill.

HARVINDER SINGH NANDA
Mob. 9818666376 email : hsnanda54@gmail.com
Gourav2709

Oct 23, 2017

Complaint against illegal & dangerous Construction done by neighbor causing life risk to residents and building.

I am “Himanshu Kapoor” resident of A-1/179A Keshav puram delhi 110035, want to log a complaint against the illegal construction happening in (Sushil Sharma A-1/179B, Keshav Puram Delhi 110035) blockj I am living , due to this construction causing crushing load on the building blocking our air and sunlight of my residence , as you know these building does not have built on pillars ( beams) the load of the building is on the walls , this illegal construction weaken the foundation of building and we the residents are in shock and terror with a thought that this load cause damage to complete building.
I am requesting you to kindly take action and stop and demolish this illegal construction at earliest

My humble request to take necessary action and stop and demolish this illegal construction at earliest..
that creating lots of problem to my family …

I am confident the necessary action taken by you to resolve the issue highlighted to MCD at earliest
I am attaching some photograph for your reference…

Complaint against illegal & dangerous Construction done by  neighbor causing life risk to residents and building. Complaint against illegal & dangerous Construction done by  neighbor causing life risk to residents and building. Complaint against illegal & dangerous Construction done by  neighbor causing life risk to residents and building.

Bharti 93

Aug 19, 2016

Negligible Conditions of DDA Increasing Dengue Threats

We have sent various Complaints regarding illegal construction, Garbage Dumping, Mosquito Breeding, Fire hazard, negligent condition in the Local Shopping Complex of DDA, S Block Panchsheel Park, and New Delhi.

It seems no one is not interested in the Swach Bharat, where no one come to looks after the complaints made by us the citizen of India and New Delhi.

The LG seems to be busy in other businesses than looking into matter of DDA, as this is a DDA complex; even so the DDA is not interested.

Here garbage dumping is increasing day by day leading to threat of dengue, malaria etc.

Fire Hazard goods are kept there and lots of garbage is dumped every day.
We are suffering due to the careless behavior of the entire department.

We are attaching the pictures of the condition where people of this particular society are throwing Garbage and taken into the illegal means in this complex.

We are afraid there activities may cause damage to us as well are damaging this DDA property.

We once again request you to look into the matter or this would lead to some misshaping for which the above departments would be held responsible.

Negligible Conditions of DDA Increasing Dengue Threats Negligible Conditions of DDA Increasing Dengue Threats Negligible Conditions of DDA Increasing Dengue Threats Negligible Conditions of DDA Increasing Dengue Threats

Puneet Nangia

Jun 21, 2016

RESIDENTIAL FLAT REGISTRATION SCHEME FOR SLUM DWELLERS AND OTHERS-1985.

20.06.2016

The office,

Delhi Development authority,

Room no.b-3, vikas kuteer,

I P Estate,

New Delhi-100002

011-23379067

SCHEME:- RESIDENTIAL FLAT REGISTRATION SCHEME FOR SLUM DWELLERS AND OTHERS-1985.

CONVERTED IN 1989 FOR 26 SQ METER PLOT.

REF :- APPLICATION NO.64408, DATED 29.01.1986 FOR Rs.3000/-

SUB :- CURRENT POSITION OF SCHEME.

Dear Sir.,

Kindly refer to my above mentioned application for allotment of 26 sq meter plot vide above mentioned subject and reference., after 31 years have been passed but till date I have not received any response from DDA. In this regards you are requested that please send me current position of this scheme for allotment of plot or any refund scheme for amount deposited by me with compound interest and other compensation etc.

Thanking you.,

(Usha Rani Nangia)

Present address :- Q-327,south city-1

Gurgaon-122001(Haryana)

Mobile no.-8377883494
rishiarora01

Sep 9, 2015

Delay in issue of possession letter

I would like to bring in your kind notice the delay caused by DDA in issuing possession letters (DDA Housing Scheme 2014) despite completing all formalities(including payments and all file work). Its been almost an year since the declaration of draw but still we are running endlessly for possession.

Biggest problem we face is that DDA works only on weekdays and we have to take many leaves from our work to come to Vikas Sadan and do formalities(of repeated nature). Moreover we are demanded different documents every time, rather than in one go. Officials are inefficient and behaviour is worst.

Request you to look into it urgently and at least push them to expedite and open counters at least on Saturdays.

Rishi Arora
9711997980
rishiarora01@gmail.com
Surender Dutt

Aug 6, 2015

Missing sewer covers

Several sewer manhole covers are missing from the drains under footpath existing along the Road stretch leading from Sector 22-23 left turn (traffic lights) to Sector 21 Metro Station as well as in front of Government Sr.Secondary School, Sector 22. This is very dangerous and there is every apprehension that any child or elder person can any time fell into the drains, thereby causing a fatal accident. All the missing manhole covers need to be replaced, immediately. Previously also, some of these manhole covers were replaced by DDA but the same were not of the proper size, with the result that the same themselves fell into the drain.

Kindly have the missing manhole covers replaced, at the earliest possible, in order to avoid any fatal accident.

SURENDER DUTT
9891839684 (M)

Missing sewer covers

amitmayur

Apr 8, 2015

No Refund

I have applied for DDA flat under 2014 DDA Housing Scheme through application no. 273544, and become successful. Due to some reasons, I surrendered the flat and submitted all the relevant documents in month of Dec'14. Till today I have not got the refund for the application money, whereas I have submitted the documents related to NEFT as well.

Please help.

Rohit
dhyani

Feb 10, 2015

No refund

I have applied for DDA housing 2014, whose application ID 0364510. I have not received refund amount and bank has given wrong telephone number. Nowhere is responsibilities laid down. Who is looking the matter at DDA level nor the banks.
Kindly help in matter ASAP.

Rgds/Sudhir Kumar Dhyani
lkp784@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015

No refund

I have applied for DDA housing 2014, whose application ID 3038577. I have not received refund amount and bank has given wrong telephone number. Nowhere is responsibilities laid down. Who is looking the matter at DDA level nor the banks.
Kindly help in matter ASAP.

Sunaina Kurdiya
Devender01

Jan 9, 2015

DDA Housing scheme 2014 Refund

I applied for DDA housing scheme 2014 with application No: 6015146 which was unsuccessful in draw. I am still waiting for my refund however nobody seems to provide relevent information about the refund.

Request you to please look into this matter.

Sunita
nawneet1

Jan 7, 2015

Refund of DDA Draw 2014 for unsuceesful applicants

I applied online for DDA housing scheme 2014 and i am unsuccessful candidate. i didn't get the refund of DDA housing scheme 2014 till date. So please do the the needful asap. My application no. is 3521991.
sl saini

Jan 5, 2015

Refund of DDA

Dear sir/madam,
I applied online for DDA housing scheme 2014 and i am unsuccessful candidate. i didn't get the refund of DDA housing scheme 2014 till date. So please do the the needful asap. My application no. is 3510145.

Jul 3, 2012

ROHINI MIG SCHEME

One of our client booked the plot under ROHINI MIG SCHEME but DDA official has hold his draw without mentioned any reason we are in process to file the legal case Deficiency in service against the DDA that is the best way to resolve the problem otherwise the officials of DDA believe in harassing only so our suggestion to all of persons who are victimised by DDA filed the complaint against the DDA instead to just file the complaint and run pillar to post.

Thanx
Sandeep Sharma
email id :- sandeep@samdebtmanagement.com
Skype :- SAMDEBTMANAGEMENT

Apr 24, 2011

Rohini 1981 plots scheme

dda lucky draw over but the condition of LIG FLATS IN ROHINI SECTOR 28 NOT COMPLETE YET
also the road condition outside the newly constructed apartment is very bad, lot of holes how dda cn cheat the people money

from ghaziabad
p.k.misgra

Mar 2, 2011

Rohini 1981 plots scheme

I have also been waiting. I have no house in Delhi or in any other state. This is my house that I have been building in my dreams and soon I will be retired with this dream.
I totally agree that if a government body can so irresponsible towards the citizens who else can be trusted? Top officials of DDA should be held responsible and ask to resign. How could it happen when they were in-charge! DDA has been building more profitable house in Rohini without fulfilling its promise to honest citizen.
We demand resignations and nothing else!

All India Congress Committee
Akbar Road, Delhi

All united against corruption!!

Feb 25, 2011

Rohini 1981 plots scheme

It's a matter of 100% disgrace and shame that such a big govt institution can breach the trust of 25,000 people.

My father S.S Bhasin registrant of Rohini Residential PLOT 1981 scheme is waiting from last 31 years --now he is retired and aged over 64--he restlessly waiting for the dream home in 'Delhi', he is feeling breached--We are helpless and hopeless, Why DDA is still selling flats in ROHINI.

There should be a ban of developing any real estate--It's our hard earned money on which these bureaucrats are enjoying there life and exploiting common man, now the circle rates are also being increased to make matter worst, for the people who are retired it's very heartning. A very strong action should be taken against the system.

We want justice and solution to this big issue--Every common man has a dream of building a home, and DDA Officials and politicians are shattering there life --all are very much responsible for all this.

We need immediate ACTION .

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...