DDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about DDA

Aashu Singhal

Apr 26, 2019

DDA extorting money by not acknowledging receipt of payment

I was allotted a LIG flat (address as below) during DDA 2014 scheme.

Flat No: 35, 3rd Floor
Pocket 1, Block 8
Sector 34, Rohini.

As i leave outside of India, i was unable to take possession within time and hence on May 1, 2018, i submitted an application to DDA office, Vikas Sadan, INA to issue a letter with details on "Restoration charges" and "Watch & Ward" charges so that possession process can be restarted.

It took 7 months for DDA to issue letter with details as below:
Restoration Charges: INR 10000
Watch & Ward Charges : INR 30000 (for period 10 May 2017 - 09 Jan 2019).

Due to delay in issuing letter (letter issued around 23rd Nov 2018 even though application was submitted on 1st May 2018), additional watch & ward charges were put in.

Letter was received around end of Dec 2018 and total amount INR 40000 was deposited to DDA via Challan No. 90102863 on 14th Jan 2019 to Account No. DDACEN90102863, Central Bank Of India, IFSC Code: CBIN0282695.

After no payment update on DDA payment site for few weeks, i visited DDA Office Vikas Sadan where Mr. Rajan told me that payment was not received by DDA and asked me to check with account department. Further when i checked with account department, payment was already received but not yet verified as account department was waiting for my file from Mr. Rajan.

After i shared these details with Mr. Rajan, he confirmed to me that payment would be verified with-in a week but i can see payment update on DDA payment site yet as on 26th Apr 2019.

Further Mr. Rajan asked me to deposit INR 9000 towards watch & ward charges up to 09 Jul 2019 (period 10 Jan 2019 - 09 Jul 2019, INR 1500 per month) to ensure enough time to acknowledge all payments and issue possession letter.

So i further deposited another INR 9000 towards “Watch & Ward Charges” for period 10 Jan 2019 – 9 Jul 2019 (considering INR 1500 per month) as advance amount via Challan No. 90104584 on 6th Mar 2019.

But i am still waiting for payments to be acknowledged and verified by DDA as on 26th Apr 2019. It seems to me that DDA is delaying payments acknowledgement on purpose so that they would ask to deposit further charges towards "Watch & Ward" charges after 09 Jul 2019.

As i live outside of India, i am unable to contact them In-Person.

By posting this issue here, i am looking forward to justice and a way to get-rid of this extortion by DDA.

Please help.

Aashu Singhal
File No: L/ 353 (781) 2015/ DDA14/ RO
Nand1991

Sep 4, 2018

Water leakage

We are facing water seapage problems from last 3 years and have been requested with the flat owners to solve the problems but they are not listening to us
There is water seapage problme from upper house 118-C to our house& the water has been spread in the complete house.
Due to this dirty water our children are suffering from various diseases
Water is spreading from bathroom to the kitchen
We jave made verbal requests but they are fighting rathen than solving the issues .

Water leakage

ash_kum_sri

Aug 28, 2018

Not receive refund amount

I have surrendered my dda flat on 13th March 2018 but still did not receive my refund. Have already visited 3 times in dda office and call many time but no give reply . Please help details are given below-
Name Ashish Kumar
Application number : 1504536
Scheme : dda scheme 2017
Can App No : REC/H/18/5423
Allotted flat address:- LIG ,POCKET C2 - 498 , 4 Floor ,Siraspur.
ASHOK _2505

May 16, 2018

ON-CONVERSION OF LIG DDA FLAT FROM LEASE TO FREE HOLD EVEN AFTER OG COMPLETION OF ALL FORMALITIES

I would like to bring in your kind notice the delay caused by DDA in Conversion of DDA LIG Flat from lease hold to free hold in respect of my LIG Flat no.50, pocket 14, sector -20 , Rohini. ( The DDA file no. is L15(348) 98/AY/RO ) despite completing all formalities(including payments and all file work) and depositing the free hold conversion fee of Rs.78,200 on 13.12.2017
Biggest problem we face is that DDA works only on weekdays and we have to take many leaves from our work to come to Vikas Sadan and do formalities(of repeated nature).
Just for the sack of passing time and causing undue harrassment to innocent public , DDA issued me a letter no. L 15(348) 98/AY/RO 935 dated 26.03.2018 asking me to submit the photo copy of bank challans of upto date monthly instalment. while DDA has issued me NOC vide Letter no. L15(348) 98/AY/RO /23 dated 22.05.2013 at that time I have already deposited the photocopies of all bank challans of upto date monthly instalments along with penalties of intt. also.
For taking this NOC One highly corrupt official Mr. Rajender Singh harrsed me and compelled me to visit DDA for more than 20 times by taking leave from the office .

I met with Mr.Rajender Singh in 2013, and he was continuously asking for a new document every time, despite every time I ask him very humbly if it is all complete ? he say yes all papers are ok. but as i visit for taking NOC letter FROM him ,he always ask for some new paper or photo. I must say it is very disgusting to trouble common people. we all go there by taking leave from office and they behave like illiterate persons, unecessarily wasting time gossiping, pretending to show busy ness at working premises.

Its really look JUNGLE RAJ! in the middle of capital of India "Delhi".
Nobody is there to get it correct. Kindly make sting operation against him as he use to take open bribe escaping from the range of CCTV camera.
Its really a nightmare.

Request you to check this deep rooted corruption prevailing in DDA by making immediate investigation against him & other corrupt officials & get my LIG flat converted into free hold
Thanking you in anticipation for an early action

ASHOK KUMAR

DATE: 16.05.2018

LIG FLAT FOR CONVERSION FROM LEASE HOLD TO FREE HOLD.

Flat No. 50, Sector 20, Pocket-14, ROHINI.

Corresponding Address:-

149, SFS DDA FLAT, GROUND FLOOR, PUNJABI BAG APARTMENT, ROHTAK ROAD, MADI PUR, NEW DELHI-110063
arjun_s

Apr 30, 2018

DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2017

I surrendered my LIG allocated flat in the month of December
They said just after a month it’s going to be refunded but still now no trace of refund.
I really doubt they are planning to return anyone’s money.

I feel DDA is thinking everyone will gradually forget their amount and they can enjoy
on our hard earned money as they could not sell their match box sized flats.

Never expected this from such a govt. reputed organisation

Is this how they should trouble poor and middle class people.

Arjun
mksoni00

Apr 24, 2018

Refund of Surrendered Flat

I have surrendered the alloted flat with application no. 2101363 on dt. 7th dec 2017 with receipt no. Rec/h/11/15566 received by mr. Rajiv at vikas sadan.

I have visited vikas sadan twice but could not get any information.

Still waiting for registration amount to be credited in my account.
pranav7607

Apr 21, 2018

DDA no refund

DA flat surrender REFUND NOT RECEIVED YET
DDA flat surrender Refund not received yet
Regarding My Refund against DDA-LIG flat

I been a part of your DDA scheme last year & I was a successful member to get a flat by DDA in that draw declared on 30th Nov, 2017.

But due to some reason; I surrendered that flat on 19th Jan, 2018 Against the receipt no REC/H/18/1767.

I was constantly following up for the payment; they told us the date till 31st March; 2018. Now its been around 4 months; I didn't get my refund for the same I paid 1 Lakh as a Registration Fee.

Whenever I tried to connect in DDA; there is no satisfactory response from any one of the official. Let me know the concerned person contact details as well.

Please take some action to refund our payments..

Mentioning all the required details:

Flat details:

Name- Pranav Pandey
Application no.: 1713082
Location: Siraspur
Pocket: c1
Floor- 1st Floor

Hope to get a satisfactory reply. You can contact on undermentioned no.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mob: 8299406422
Binay Roy

Apr 16, 2018

DDA flat surrender after two Days of the Draw, Refund not credited yet

Regarding My Refund against DDA-LIG flat

I have been applied in your DDA Housing Scheme 2017 and my form has selected in the draw which was declared on 30th Nov, 2017.

Due to the distance and the size of the flat I made the surrender request on 4th December 2017 along with all the required documents, My surrender receipt no is REC/H/17/14442. However, After the surrender DDA issued me a Demand letter on 15th February, I again visited DDA with the Demand letter and after the suggestion of Mr. Dharval ( Deputy Director ) return it along with a written application and all the required documents.

I am relentlessly following DDA ever since for the registration fees of 1 lakh and they assured me that it will be paid by 31st March. However, Now its been around 5 months but didn't get my amount credited in my account.

Whenever I tried to connect DDA; There is no satisfactory response from any one of the official. So, I request you to please share the concerned person contact details who can resolve my concern and help me to fetch my amount.

Mentioning all the required details:

Flat details:

Applicant Name- Binay
Application no.: 20011977
Flat No - 245
Pocket: D -1
Floor- 1st Floor
Location - Siraspur

Hope to get a satisfactory reply. You can contact on undermentioned no.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mob: 09711699270

shagunmakin

Apr 3, 2018

Refund of Surrender Flat

I think it is high time to file RTI. Let me know if anyone of you have done this?

Even my 2 lakhs are with them. They are giving salaries to their employees by earning the interest from our money.

Worst DDA and worst policies ever.
Akatihm

Mar 14, 2018

Garbage dumping & unauthorised parking

Hi Sir ,

We have sent various Complaints regarding Garbage Dumping, Mosquito Breeding, unauthorised parking on road from Jasola pocket 9 dda flats to mother dairy.
Half side of the road is completely blocked due to garbage dump other side is used for umauthorised parking by car garages shops .

It seems no one is not interested in the Swach Bharat, where no one come to looks after the complaints made by us the citizen of India and New Delhi.

As this is a DDA are ,even so the DDA is not interested.

Here garbage dumping is increasing day by day leading to threat of dengue, malaria etc.
Please take quick action .

Garbage dumping & unauthorised parking

Gaurav Goyal

Dec 29, 2017

DDA Housing Scheme 2017 : Refund of Registration Money for unsuccessful aspirants

I have applied for DDA housing scheme 2017. I didn’t get my name in lucky draw but till now I didn’t get the registration amount back
Could you please tell by when I will get the refund of my registration amount OR to whom should I contact for the same?

Following are the details:-
Form No. : 1712355
Ref. No : 6395372162
Sahilmeh

Oct 30, 2017

Mutuation taking more than 6 months

My father who is heart patient has submitted all his documents but still every time they are sending him back because some official person is out.he has been trying from past 6 messages months approx.
He can no longer suffer please try to help me.
Is it necessary to hire agent and then only things will be done. I beg you to help him and resolve his issue.
Director and his whole team seems to be not solving the issue and not understanding his concern. Nothing is pending at our end still they delay it month by month based.
gurleenkanwalkaur

Jul 3, 2017

lack of proper drainage system

I am a resident of Arjun Nagar, Gali number 8, New Delhi 110029. Our residence faces the parking- DDA ground at the back. This is a problem of every monsoon, water gets collected here. Because of the polluted water people who reside nearby have to face diseases like dengue and chickengunia. Last to last year 3 out of 5 people in my family were suffering from dengue. Last year also the same happened and my family 4 out of 5 people were suffering from Chickenguniya. We've tried calling on various numbers to file complaints but nobody helps.We request you to please look into the matter and solve it as soon as possible.
I am also attaching a few pictures of the above mentioned area.
kanwaljeet kaur

lack of proper drainage system lack of proper drainage system lack of proper drainage system lack of proper drainage system lack of proper drainage system

Mohitsolanki

Jun 18, 2017

1985 allotment of dda slum flats

my father have applied for 1985 dda slum flat .i need information regarding this .wen it will b allot or will not alot.
please if anyone know anything contact ..9910725686
Mohit solanki
Bhatia Pankaj

Apr 25, 2017

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION

I Have a complaint about illegal construction in NEW MOTI NAGAR area. Builders doing construction 2nd.3rd and 4th floor illegally w/o proper base. So i request pls take necessary action against them.
Raj1eev Gupta

Jan 4, 2017

Non delivery of TITLE DEED of my LIG flat No. 394 at Dwarka, Sec.-14

1. I was alloted a LIG flat No. 394, 4th Floor, Dwarka, Sector !4,Shaheed Bhagat Singh Apartments, Delhi. I paid the full amount and completed all the formalities. I was handed over the psssession of the flat but not the title deed and was asked to visit DDA office at INA after one month. I went to the office for the purpose twice but no body listened to me and sent me from one table to the other. EVEN AFTER SO LONG I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING OR RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION OR TITLE DEED. I especially had gone from Patiala making huge expenditures on my travel and stay twice for the purpose. It is not possible for me to go there on daily basis since I am posted at Patiala (Punjab).

May, I requst you to intervene and direct the concerned authority to deliver the title deed of my flat through Regd. post at my Patiala, #29, Urban Estate, Phase-3, Patiala 147002 immediately.

2.THE QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIAL USED IS OF SUCH A BAD AND INFERIOR QUALITY THAT WITH ONE YEAR, THE PLASTER ON THE OUTSIDE WALL IS ALMOST GONE. THE ROOF OF THE FLAT IS LEAKING.ALL THE GRILL ARE ALMOST BROKEN DUE TO WHICH THESE HAD TO BE REPALCED. THE FLOOR ON THE ROOF AND WALLS, GRILLS REQUIRE A MAJOR REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT. LIFE IS AT STAKE DUE TO POOR QAULITY OF CONSTRUCTION. A HIGH LEVEL EQUIRY INTO THE MATTER IS REQUESTED. IMMEDIATE REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SAFEGUARD THE PRECIOUS LIFE OF THE RESIDENTS.
Ashish-Ravi

Sep 25, 2016

Possession of flat in Housing Schem,2014 not given by DDA

The Prime Minister
Government of Delhi
New Delhi.
Subject: - Possession of Flat not given by DDA till date -Regarding
I beg to say that I living at D-12,13 Keshav Kunj Colony Sadarpur Road Opposite Shahanai Farm House, Govind Puram Ghaziabad. A flat was allotted by DDA on 25.11.2014 to me but Possession of Flat not given by DDA till date.Other details are as under till date

Top of Form

File No.
L/353(6340)/2015/DDA14/RO
Application No.
Details
Demanded amount if paid by
(DD/MM/YYYY)
Recieved Amount
(in RS)
28/04/2015
20/04/2015
You are, therefore kindly requested to do the needful so that the procession may be sought from DDA. Caste certificate verfication already sent i mean no pending work at my level.
Dated 25.9.2016
Mobile No.9968727286
58.suman

Sep 5, 2016

repair work done by dda

I am a resident of Rosewood Apartments, Sector-13 Pocket A, Dwarka. Since last six months DDA has started the work of repair in the whole society with repairs of roofs, stair case and outskirts of the flats. The way of working of DDA labourers is highly unprofessional and they have created a mess rather than improving the quality of construction. In the staircase area they have plastered the beams with spray plaster which is haphazard and then they have left the work in between and spoiled the other walls also of the flats with spray cement. There is hardly any supervision on the labour. Hardly 3-4 labourers are working at their whims and fancy . They should first complete the work of one block and they take over the next block.

I,therefore request you to insturct the officials to work in a proper way and inform the residents when they will finish the work. Festive season is almost on the verge and we are living in half constructed work of DDA.

Suman Mehta
Mob.9953782228
ravish kumar rastogi

Jul 28, 2016

DOUBLE ALLOTMENT OF LIG FLAT NO. 74,IST FLOOR, SECTOR A-10,POCKET-6 GROUP 2, NARELA, DELHI

ABOVE FLAT WAS ALLOTED TO ME VIDE DDA LETTER NO.L054/270/99/NA/NP DT.31.12.99. FULL PAYMENT WAS MADE TO DDA ON 28.02.2000 BUT POSSESSION AND CONVEYANCE DEED NOT EXECUTED. THE SAME FLAT HAS BEEN ALLOTTED AND OCCUPIED BY SOME OTHER PERSON. COMPLAINT HAS ALREADY BEEN LODGED TO VICE CHAIRMAN, DDA VIKAS SADAN, NEW DELHI ON 26.04.16 AND REMINDER ON 17.06.16. BUT DDA NOT RESPONDING. PLEASE HELP ME.
vikas_v786

Jul 14, 2016

Unauthorised parking

This is to bring to your notice that some local people are charging parking fee illegally for parking our car. I work in Panchsheel Shopping Centre and park my car daily. There was no such fees was charged still last month however since this month they have started charging Rs 50/- per day for parking. When they were questioned they said the parking lot, Panchsheel Shopping Complex Centre is allotted by D.D.A to them.
I want to inquire if it is true as they are over charging us everyday i.e charging 50 rs although parking slip says 44 rs,and never provide as a legitimate copy of the parking slip nor often quarrel on the same.
I have attached the copy of the document they have submitted with my company.
Please confirm this documents are valid or not.
If its not valid than take some strict action against them.

Vikas

Unauthorised parking Unauthorised parking Unauthorised parking

Ansal Tower 38 Nehru Place

Jun 27, 2016

Sewer Line Blocked From Ansal Tower 38 to Back Side Of Sona Sweet.

This is to inform you that sewer line blocked for the last 48 Hrs.from Ansal Tower 38, Nehru Place to Back side of sona Sweet due to this water is flowing inside the basement offices of Ansal Tower, Nehru Place.

So therefore you are requested that please to take necessary action to open the blocked sewer line with the help of suction machine as soon as possible.

Your faithfully,

M/s. Ansal Tower 38 Nehru Place Flat Owners welfare Association.
Ansal Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi - 110019.
LT COL RAJ KUMAR KAUTAS

Jun 13, 2016

CONVERSION FROM LEASE TO FREEHOLD GH FLAT IN

SIR i APPLIED FOR LEASE TO FREEHOLD CONVERSION OF MY FLAT NO 69 IN JDM APARTMENT SECTOR 5 WARKA
vide on line request id 5025341,challan no10025341 on 7/4/2016.
on 02 June 2016 I got a email stating that CONVEYANCE DEED papers issues.
These papers are supposed to reach me thru registered post but today is 14 Jun and I have not received my conyeance deed paper.
kindly help me so that i can take further action
I am a sr citizen,ex defence officer with medical disability based in chandigarh. 160036
RAJ KUMAR KAUTIS
HNO 1421 SECTOR 42B CHANDIGARH MOB 09855421421
Surrender bansal

May 23, 2016

Water clogging despite of road made yesterday only I.e. 20 Nay 2016

In pocket A8 Sector 16 Rohini, a newly constructed road is leading us no where ,as the problem of water clogging is still there ...As the rain comes a lot of water accumulates in front of my house.....leading to a place for mosquito breeding also I cannot move in out of my home easily.....and the aged people in my home can't go out easily ....please do the needful as soon as possible....
Anshu
Shanoo

Apr 20, 2016

Illegal construction

Illegal construction is at fullest on the roof of 35 years old buliding in Priyadarshni Apartments A-4 block Paschim Vihar new Delhi. People have made two illegal floors. Some of these were demolished or sealed on the order of honorable high court but the shameless people are reconstructing. They used to threaten the residents of ground floors so that they cannot complain police.The RWA never take an action against any illegal activity. Recently one member drilled the main water pipeline so that he can withdraw water for illegal water treatment plant running at home. Some people are harassing the resident of ground floor by putting a lot of water from the roof of first floor so that there is a seepage of water at ground floor. Some have removed the original floor and put tiles di that seepage could be made knowingly at any time. We complained police so many times but they are bribed. The seepage could cause major accidents like collapse of building or electric shock to the members of first floor.
Please do something at your earliest ....we are living in stress and can't complain openly as we have been threatened in past so many times.
Some of the pillars have developed cracks at ground floors.
deepakrawat75

Apr 19, 2016

Delayed Possession

I would like to bring in your kind notice the delay caused by DDA in issuing possession letters (DDA Housing Scheme 2014) despite completing all formalities(including payments and all file work). Its been almost an year since the declaration of draw but still we are running endlessly for possession.

They have only tool to not giving possession is incomplete papers .

I meet with Mr. Jawahar since last 1 year, and he is continuously asking for a new document every time, despite every time I ask him very humbly if it is all complete ? he say yes all papers are ok. but as i visit for possession letter to him he always ask for some new paper or photo. I must say it is very disgusting to trouble common people. we all go there by taking leave from office and they behave like illiterate persons, smoke at working premises.

Its really look JUNGLE RAJ! in the middle of capital of India "Delhi".
Nobody is there to get it correct.
Its really a nightmare.

Request you to look into it urgently and at least push them to expedite and open counters at least on weekends.

Deepak Rawat