Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Jan 11, 2018

Dear Jibesh (jibesh2017),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jan 3, 2018

Dear Customer (jibesh2017),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, Please share your Concerned Aircel No. with us in order to provide you better assistance in this regard.

jibesh2017

Jan 2, 2018

Unjustified Charges

On the day 02/01/2018 at 1:35 pm i received a sms from DD- Aircel that "Thank you for choosing Lehren TV Weekly at Rs 35.0. You have been charged Rs.35.0 for 7 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy Club at "www.pocketinternet.in"
I am shocked to see this message because i have not subscribed to this kind of VAS. I tried many times to call to customer care to remove this charge but every time it says that "all the customer care representatives are busy, please hold the line or try again later" and disconnects the call.
So deactivate this kind of VAS...and don't active any kind of VAS without permission.....

Oct 25, 2016

Dear GAJENDRA SINGH 31

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Aircel No. for further assistance.

GAJENDRA SINGH 31

Oct 25, 2016

Dear Aircel,

one day 07/09/2016 at 2:27 pm i received a sms from DD- Aircel that "Thank you for choosing Desitube TV Monthly at Rs 99.0.you have been charged Rs.990 for 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223.For your special offer dial 50000!!toll Free"
I am shocked to see this message because i am not subscribe this kind of VAS.
many time call to customer care to remove this charge but every time he says that you used it.I never you use this VAS.
very fade up with aircel and what to port any other company.

Jul 14, 2016

Dear Customer(Amsrang),

We've checked and found that you were charged Rs. 50/- as subscription fee for ALLCHM from APALYA3G activated through WAP on 12/07/2016 at 03:53:55 and Consent ID: CG10102160712134001165751 has been generated on 12/07/2016 at 03:53:55. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 14/07/2016 at 17:07:53 .Further, Rs. 50/- will be credited in your account soon.

We suggest you to dial 155223 or send SMS as STOP to 155223 (toll free) for VAS status and to deactivate it or send SMS as L5VAS to 121 (toll free) to know the last 5 deduction related to VAS from Aircel number and request to avoid clicking on any WAP links popping-up during browsing.

Thanks and Regards,

Jul 14, 2016

Dear Customer(Amsrang),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Amsrang

Jul 12, 2016

Unsubscribtion of all tv month pack and refund Rs. 50

Dear ,
Today i was deducted Rs. 50 from my main balance stating that i had subscribed to the pack even though no such subscription was made. It is of great inconvenience to me as i have to call people and without balance you bar us from calling anyone. Therefore, i would like to request you to kindly look into the matter and refund my Rs. 50 at the earliest.
Sincerely hoping you will oblige,
Benn

Jun 29, 2016

Dear Customer(geetharun),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Jun 28, 2016

Dear Customer thanks for subscribing Aircel Popkorn Tv click on this URL http://115.112.238.45:8080/wap.jsp to watch live TV on your mobile.
Thank you for subscribing to ALL CHANNEL TV Month Pack.You have been charged Rs. 15.0 for 3 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.
I'M VERY SHOCK TO SEE THIS MESSAGE IN MY INBOX.
I didn't subscribe this message. How it's happen.???
Aircel service is cheating and taking our amount without our knowledge. Very bad service.

AIRCEL -DEACTIVATE PORKORN TV PACK

Aircel people have activated all tv channel pack in aircel, without my concern. And deducted amount 15rs and auto renewed daily. How u people can do like this. This plan has activated on 28 Tuesday night 10:00p.m 2016. Deactivate this service and refund my money.

AIRCEL - Deactivate all tv channel pack

Please deactivate all tv channel pack (aircel porkorn tv pack). Without my concern aircel people activate this service, you have charge for this service which i have not subscribe. I want this service to be deactivated and refund my amount back.

Jun 3, 2016

Dear Customer(SGSHAKTHIVEL),

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

SGSHAKTHIVEL

All Channel TV pack

Please deactivate this pack....
I don't want that deducted amount..
Just deactivate it please...

Dear Customer(sumitttt),

We would like to inform you that balance deducted for service FUNTV activating same has been deactivated and the waiver credited on your number within 24 working hours.

Dear Customer (mayurggala),

We would like to inform you that Rs.50 balance is credited today and even the VAS service is also deactivated from our end.

Dear Customer(mayurggala),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Jun 1, 2016

Dear Customer(hemanthal),

As per the system check, service has been deactivated on date: 30/5/16. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

mayurggala

Balance deduction on Tiny TV

Aircel Deducted Rs.50 from my account for All Channel TV Month Pack, which I have not subscribed to. Please refund

Aircel No.: 8898120872
Date & Time of deduction : 28/05/2016 at 9.33 AM
Amount deducted : 50
Any message received upon deduction : Your Tiny TV subscription has been Auto Renewed.

I don't any such service. Kindly de-activate and refund Rs. 50.

Thanks & Regards....Vruti Gala

Dear Customer(hemanthal),

Email us at [email protected]

Dear Customer(sumitttt),

Email us at [email protected]
hemanthal

May 29, 2016

All Channel TV month pack

I received a SMS on 28 may 16 on my Aircel mobile 9565099388 that All Channel TV month pack has been activated and Rs 75.00 has been charged.

I don't any such service. Kindly de-activate and refund Rs. 75
hemanthal

May 29, 2016

All Channel TV month pack

I received a SMS on 28 may 16 that All Channel TV month pack has been activated and Rs 75.00 has been charged.

I don't any such service. Kindly de-activate and refund Rs. 75
sumitttt

May 24, 2016

deduction of balance

Fun tv activated 24-05-2016 on my number 9736634441.... Rs 35 deducted I hav not subscribed to any such service .....i want thise service to be deactivated and my amount back

Apr 25, 2016

Dear Customer(bodhakaala),

We would like to inform that you have activated VAS services through WAP mode hence unable to process refund.