Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Apr 22, 2016

Dear Customer(bodhakaala),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

bodhakaala

Apr 21, 2016

All Channel TV Month Pack

Aircel Deducted Rs. 20 from my account for All Channel TV Month Pack, which I have not subscribed to. Please refund.
Mobile no: 9976960192
Deducted date: 20/04/16
Time: 09:38pm

Mar 23, 2016

Dear Mr. Mishra(kkmishra1971),

As per the system check, we have found that VAS service has been deactivated on date: 20/3/16. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Mar 19, 2016

Dear mishra (kkmishra1971)

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

kkmishra1971

Mar 18, 2016

Deactivation of All Channel Popkorn TV and refund of Rs. 100.00

My name is Kaushal and my aircel mob no is 9804128244. I just found that without my concern aircel people activated this services which is given below could u pls help me for deactivation process or help me to deactivat this thing I got this msg yesterday it self ..pls help me

Thank you for subscribing to ALL CHANNEL TV Month Pack.You have been charged Rs. 100.0 for 20 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.
Customer thanks for subscribing Aircel Popkorn Tv click on this URL http://115.112.238.45:8080/wap.jsp to watch live TV on your mobile

Mar 15, 2016

Dear Chavare Baba,

chavare baba

Mar 14, 2016

deactivation on popcorn tv n masti mall package

Dear
Hii my name is jai and my aircel mob no is 8898471640. I just found that without my concern aircel people activated this services which is given below could u pls help me to deactivation process or help me to deactivat this thing I got this msg yesterday and today it self ..pls help me

Thank you for subscribing to ALL CHANNEL TV Month Pack.You have been charged Rs. 75.0 for 15 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.

Thank you for subscribing to Masti Mall . You have been charged Rs 1.0 for 1 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.

Feb 29, 2016

Hello bugmenot.com,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Feb 16, 2016

Dear bugmenot.com,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

bugmenot.com

Feb 16, 2016

Dont activate Video Talkies

Hi Aircel,

Please Don't Subscribe Video Talkies and other VAS Services Like Fashion and glamour services without our Concern. we don't activate these services. but i will get messages for activated these services and deduct balance.Please Provide Refund to me.

Dec 18, 2015

Dear drpsmcnb,

Service Activation date:
Mode of activation (SMS / Call received)
Amount Deducted (Rs.)
Date of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:
Service deactivated from CC (Y/N):
Notified within 24 hours(Y/N):

drpsmcnb

Dec 15, 2015

activation of services without concent

I have a connection of AIRTEL and Video club and Tinytv services without my concent and Rs 99/_ and Rs.35/_deducted without my concent requested to refund the amount.

Sep 30, 2015

Hi karthikprofile1,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Sep 24, 2015

Dear karthikprofile1,

We would like to inform you that as we have Checked and found balance depleted for funtv Service and charged Rs.35/-. Service activated through WAP on 23-09-2015 waiver posted for Rs. 35/- as one time good will gesture and service deactivated.

Sep 22, 2015

Hi karthikprofile1

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

karthikprofile1

Sep 22, 2015

30 rupees wrongly deducted again

Hi, my aircel karnataka number 7411446716, I just received a message stating thanks for activating fun tv and charged 30 rupees, which I have not activated,I can't believe this is happening with me again, I think seriously I have to think staying with aircel anymore,
Why u people keep activated the service without customer's consent..
I want my money back and assurance that this will never happens again..

Sep 9, 2015

Hi sasikaishu,

Sep 9, 2015

Hi karthikprofile1,

karthikprofile1

Sep 8, 2015

Balance deduction on Tiny tv

My Aircel number 7411446716 and I haven't activated any tiny tv but I have been charged 30 rs for activation of tiny tv service, which I have not done, so kindly return my money back to me. Balance was deducted on 9/09/2015 morning.
Any help is appreciated thank you.

Sep 1, 2015

Hi sasikaishu,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

sasikaishu

Sep 1, 2015

to stop tv channel week pack

I usually put full talktime of rupee 150 it seems to dead 15 15 once in three. ..I need my balance back..and this is my number ....Please deactivate my all activated plans

Aug 31, 2015

Dear Suryadip,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 55/- got deducted dated- 27/8/2015, 28/8/2015, due to ReActivation, Activation of VAS - TINYTV50, MCAEVENT- TANLA, shortformats through WAP , USSD. Credit of 55/- have been posted in your A/C from our end dated - 31/8/2015.

Aircel Customer Care

Hi Suryadip,

Suryadip

Balance deduction

Sir my balance deduction date is 28 Aug, 2015 at 7:06 am
Suryadip

Balance deduction

Sir I have not activated tiny TV service on my aircel mobile.. But somehow its automatically activated.. Right now I unsubscibed the service but I want back my 50 rs balance in my aircel prepaid mobile no. 7686915545