Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Aug 27, 2015

Dear Yog1984,

Please share the date of balance deduction as we found only 2 Rs deduction.

Aug 26, 2015

Dear Ankon.paul098,

Post system check it has been found that your balance 70/- got deducted dated- 14/8/2015- 25/8/2015 due to Activation, VAS - ALLCHW, - apalya3g, through WAP, Credit of 70/- has been posted in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated - 27/8/2015.

Aug 26, 2015

Hi shyamvir,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dear Natesh Srinath ,

As per our system records you have been charged Rs.40/- towards ALLCHW pack renewed through WAP on 23/8/2015. The pack has been deactivated the same day.As a service gesture, an amount of Rs.40/- will be credited to your account within 24hrs as approval has been received for crediting the amount as a service gesture.

Hi Ankon.paul098,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Ankon.paul098

Deactivation and Reimbursement of Aircel All channel pack

Hi... I've received msg from Aircel stating that some tv services have been activated. But it has been done without my consent. I was deducted 40/- for this. This was followed by a renewal of Rs 15.I want my 40+15/- back in my account and deactivation from all such offers. Also, i want this trash to stop. I dont want any such auto subscription ever to happen in my account. My no is 9804069629. Regards Ankon

Aug 24, 2015

Dear Chiradeep,

Post system check it has been found that your balance 40/- got deducted dated- 10/8/2015 due to Activation, VAS - ALLCHW, - apalya3g, through WAP, Credit of 40/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated - 24/8/2015.

Aug 24, 2015

Dear manasheie,

We have verified your account details and found that, on dated 21st Aug 2015 a content service "ALLCHW" has been subscribed from your number 7504130207 through transaction mode WAP and an amount of Rs 40 was deducted from your account towards service subscription charges. However as per your request the service has been deactivated from your number to avoid further renewal of the service. Further considering your request and as a service gesture we have forwarded a request to our concern team to post an adjustment of Rs 40 which will be credited to your account within next 24hrs.

Hi Chiradeep,

Hi Natesh Srinath,

Natesh Srinath

Deactivation of all packs

My aircel number is 9941174275
Please deactivate all channel TV pack and all other packs I am having as I didn't subscribe it.
I also want my balance as soon as possible
Chiradeep

Aug 22, 2015

Automated subscription to various offers without consent

Hi... this is the 2nd instance that I've received msg from Aircel stating that some tv services have been activated. But it has been done without my consent. Earlier too an all tv channel subscription was done without consent which i had to deactivate by sending a msg. I was deducted 40/- for this. I want my 40/- back in my account and deactivation from all such offers. Also, i want this trash to stop. I dont want any such auto subscription ever to happen in my account. My no is 8622943669. Regards Chiradeep.

Aug 21, 2015

Hi manasheie,

manasheie

deactivate all channel week

I have received a message today said I have subscribed aircel all channel tv week pack but I did not subscribe that.My mobile no is 7504130207. please unsubscribe the offer as it already deducts 40 rs. from my account.please unsubscribe the offer and refund the amount as early as possible. This has happened before also.

From
Manash

Dear M Chakraborty,

Post system check it has been found that your balance 40/- got deducted dated- 20/8/2015 due to Activation of VAS - ALLCHW, - apalya3g, through WAP, Credit of 40/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated - 21/8/2015.

Dear Dachange,

Post system validation it was found that the you was charged Rs. 30 as subscription fee for TINYTV30 from SHOTFORMATS activated through WAP on 19/08/2015 at 22:01:10 and Consent ID: CG15502150819220107683570 has been generated on 19/08/2015 at 22:01:10. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 20/08/2015 at 18:24:51. As you had called within 24hrs of balance deduction waiver has been posted and will reflect in your account within the next 24 working hours.

Hi M Chakraborty,

M Chakraborty

Aug 20, 2015

unsubscription of all channel TV week pack

I have received a message today said I have subscribed aircel all channel tv week pack but I did not subscribe that.My mobile no is 8981469343 please unsubscribe the offer as it already deducts 40 rs. from my account.please unsubscribe the offer and refund the amount as early as possible.

From
M Chakraborty

Hi Dachange,

Hi Yog1984,

Yog1984

Auto deduction of Balance for VAS Service

My phone no. is 7040502410 & for VAS Service: All Channel TV Week Pack subscription..it deducted 30 + 2 = Rs.32/- from balance till date..I didn't subscribe for anything..
Kindly see into this & return my deducted balance n deactivate all services asap..

Thanks in advance!!!
Dachange

Deduction of main balance

Sir,today its the second time i received a sms that tiny tv services has been activated on my mobile
number 9856233648,which i have not subscribed and Rs.30 main balance has been deducted from my number without my consent.
The first time devuvtion i tried unsubscribe using 155223 but today the 19 aug 2015 again i reveived the same message and the amount Rs 30 decducted from my main balance.Therefore i humbly request you to deactivate this
service permanently from my phone number and refund my balance.

Hi shyamvir,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
shyamvir

Aug 19, 2015

dediction of money from aircell prepaid account

Sir i have not subscribed any service like tinny musti club and all tv channel but these have subscribed forcfully by your valued aircel company by goving sms. Thereaftet when i get rechargef with rs 100 the same have been deducted. Kindly stop all these services and do needful for refund of deducted money. Wai ting your prompt reply. Regards

Aug 18, 2015

Dear arokiadas86,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.