Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Dear subhro18,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi arunavabhaumik,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Hi arokiadas86,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi subhro18,

subhro18

Aug 16, 2015

Deactivation of ALL CHANNEL TV WEEK PACK

My Aircel number is 9804050113.
Please deactivate the POPCORN TV PACK and ALL CHANNEL TV WEEK PACK from my mobile number.
I cannot recharge, as it would be deducted.
Please do the needful.

please deactivate my aircel tiny tv

remove tiny tv pack from my no. 9967671109 forever...paresan ho gye.sala hamesha balance kat leta hi tiny tv ke baar...hata do.agli baar balance kata to consumer forum mein sikayat kr denge..balance bhsrane se dar lagne laga hi...

deduction of main balance
Dear Sir, today i have received a sms that tiny tv services has been activated on my mobile
number 9967671109
service permanently from my phone number and refund my balance.

please deactivate my aircel tiny tv

9967671109 please deactivate my tiny tv which is activated , i am sending to stop then also it is not getting deactivated , from your side please deactivate

Dear Joy Kashyap,

Greetings from Aircel!

We would like to inform you that as per system validation Rs 20 was deducted on 2015-08-13 for TINYTV30 service through WAP. We would also like to inform you that charging has been done after getting confirmation and as per request service has been deactivated. However, We would also like to inform you that as you were not satisfied with the service, hence we have processed for the refund of the deducted amount as a onetime Good will Gesture and the same will be credited to your account within next 48 hours. Please ignore those website or web link which are chargeable, to stop this type of charging.

Looking for your kind co-operation and assuring best of our services.

Truly Customer Service Desk,
Aircel.

Hello Animesh Gupta,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you regarding your Aircel no. 7059512372

Post system check we have found VAS TINYTV50 already has been deactivated on 13/08/2015. Also we would like to inform you these links through which the download had happened are 3rd party campaigns that are embedded in the Web Pages that then you had visited and had clicked on such links, hence charged a one time download fee for the content. We advise you to take caution while browsing as to avoid clicking on such links to avoid unwanted deductions in the future.

Aircel Social Care Team

Dear aryan razz

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Hi Joy Kashyap,

Hi Animesh Gupta,

Animesh Gupta

remove tiny tv fotever

remove tiny tv pack from my no. 7059512372 forever...paresan ho gye.sala hamesha balance kat leta hi tiny tv ke baar...hata do.agli baar balance kata to consumer forum mein sikayat kr denge..balance bhsrane se dar lagne laga hi...
Joy Kashyap

deduction of main balance

Dear Sir, today i have received an sms that tiny tv services has been activated on my mobile
number 9859247709,which i have not subscribed and Rs.21 main balance has been deducted from my number without my consent. Therefore i humbly request you to take necessary actions to deactivate this service permanently from my phone number and refund my balance as soon as possible.
Joy Kashyap

deduction of main balance

number 9859247709,which i have not subscribed and Rs.22 main balance has been deducted from my number without my consent. Therefore i humbly request you to deactivate this
service permanently from my phone number and refund my balance.

Dear Anand748

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs 15 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

Hi [email protected],

Hi sidchavali

We have verified your account details and found that, on dated 09th Aug 2015 a content service "ALLCHW" has been subscribed from your number 8908517653 through transaction mode WAP and an amount of Rs 40 was deducted from your account towards service subscription charges. However as per your request the service has been deactivated from your number to avoid further renewal of the service. Further considering your request and as a service gesture we have forwarded a request to our concern team to post an adjustment of Rs 40 which will be credited to your account within next 24 hrs.

Aircel Social Care Team.

Hi Anand748

Hi jsbhan,

Post system validation it was found that you was charged Rs. 40 as subscription fee for ALLCHW from APALYA3G activated through WAP on 09/08/2015 at 20:07:40 and Consent ID: CG10102150809200736585711 has been generated on 09/08/2015 at 20:07:40. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 10/08/2015 at 17:27:57. As you had raised a complaint within 24hrs of balance deduction waiver has been posted and will reflect in your account within the next 24 working hrs.

Aircel Social Care Team.

Dear mmita3,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 12/- got deducted dated-8/8/2015- 10/8/2015, due to reactivation of VAS - ALLCHW, TINYTV50,- apalaya3g, shortformtas through WAP . Credit of 12/- has been posted in your A/C and the services have been deactivated from our end dated -10/8/2015 .

Aircel Customer Care
Anand748

all channel tv auto subscribe for 15 rs

My phone no. is 7071902320 today .in my no. all channel tv auto subscribe..it deducted 15 rs from my balance..I didn't subscribe for anything
. Return my deducted balance n deactivate it..
As soon as possible.