Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Aug 10, 2015

Hi sidchavali

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Aug 10, 2015

Dear aryan razz

Thanks for writing in to us. We are re-escalating this issue to the concerned
department and will get back to you shortly.

At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we
assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also write to us at [email protected]

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
mmita3

Aug 9, 2015

Deductions without permission

My aircel no. is 7278766151.
From last 3 days , I have repeatedly been getting sms about deductions for Tiny TV and All Channel TV,none of which I have
subscribe to. About Rs.30 has been deducted from my balance without my permission. Please deactivate all VAS on a
permanent basis and refund the said amount.
Mrs. Bhaduri
jsbhan

Aug 9, 2015

deduction with permission

Deduction with permission
Sir/madam, my no. is 9856092865.
I received message "you have been subscribed to All Channel T. V Week pack. I have been charged @ Rs. 40 per week for that. But that pack is not subscribed by me. I also made an enquiry on 155223, but I got reply" you have not subscribed to any VAS. Hence please deactivate all VAS on a permanent basis and refund the amount of deducted.
Bhan
sidchavali

Deductions without permission

Sir, my no. Is 8908517653

Over the last 1 week, I have repeatedly been getting messages about deductions for various VAS,none of which I have subscribed to. I have activated DND and sent STOP to 155223, yet today there has been a deduction of 40/- for all TV pack. The last 5 deductions are;
Dear Customer, as per our records your last VAS deduction till 08/08/15 are
1. MASCUB2 of Rs. 50.0 on 23-Jul-15
2. MASTIMALL of Rs. 35.0 on 23-Jul-15
3. MASCUB2 of Rs. 50.0 on 23-Jul-15
4. MASTIMALL of Rs. 35.0 on 23-Jul-15

This is a total of 210/- which has been deducted without my knowledge or permission. Please deactivate all VAS on a permanent basis,and refund the said amount.

Siddharth Chavali

Complain

Why tiny tv service activated on my no and deducted 30 Rs from main account balance , this type of msg come on my no 7277649498 .plz sir my account balance return as soon as possible .why this type of problem occurs with me , so i m affraid .if this type of not short out then i change or port aircel no
Plz sir short out my problem

Complain

sir tiny tv service automatic activated on my no 7277649498 and deducted 30Rs from main balance .I m only use whatsapp nthing use any other site .I m so affraid so plz sir return my balance

Hi arunavabhaumik,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
arunavabhaumik

Aug 7, 2015

subscribed to all channel tv without consent

All channel tv week pack has been subscribed to my mobile without any consent. Also Rs.40 has been deactivated from my acc. This is not acceptable and please kindly refund the money as soon as possible.

Aug 7, 2015

Dear aryan razz,

As already been informed to you that you had been charged for WAP services and has been credited Rs.30 as goodwill gesture.

Aug 6, 2015

Hi aryan razz,

For previous complain

sir you say this service is charged 15Rs but in my number 30 Rs deducted from my account balance why 30Rs deducted from my account and say sir when my balance will be refund

Complain

sir tinny tv is automatic activated in my mobile no 7277649498 and my 30 Rs main balance deducted from my number ,so deactivate this service and return my main balance i am afraid for this

Dear Keso,

Post system validation it was found that you was charged Rs 15 as subscription fee for ALLCHW service from APALYA3G portal through WAP on 05/08/2015 at 14:23 and consent ID: CG10102150805141938120343 for the same has been generated on 05/08/2015 at 14:23. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 05/08/2015 at 18:35. As service gesture and in our efforts to live up to our expectations we will be crediting the total amount of the above said charges to your main account within the next 24 working hrs.
We would also like to inform you that there is no renewal Value Added Service (VAS) active in your number. Kindly dial 155223 (toll free) or send sms as STOP to 155223 (toll free) to check the VAS status and to deactivate it or send sms as L5VAS to 121 (toll free) to know the last 5 deduction related to VAS from Aircel number.

Hi keso,

keso

complaint

All channel tv week pack was activated on 9856260864 without my consent.. therefore kindly deactivate the pack n refund the amount that was deducted. i.e Rs. 15

Jul 31, 2015

Hi [email protected],

Jul 31, 2015

All Channel Tv

Deactivate my subscription for All Channel Tv immidiatley
And give us option to not to activate it again
why dont give us customer care number to interact with executive directly.

Jul 30, 2015

Hello Mr. Rai,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you regarding your aircel no.8906075684

Post validation we did not find any VAS active on your aircel no. Please dial 155223 (toll free) or text STOP send to 15522 (toll free) for any VAS deactivation.

Aircel Social Car Team

Jul 29, 2015

Hi hemant rai,

hemant rai

Jul 29, 2015

Deactivate - Auto Activation of tiny TV Channels Without Consent

The tiny TV has been activited unknowingly in this moblile no 8906075684 and all my balance is being deducted automatically. so i would request to kindly deactivate as early as possible.

your sincerely

hemant

Jul 28, 2015

Dear Subham Baro

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Jul 28, 2015

Dear Moinak Chowdhury,

Credit of 30 /- have already been processed from our end.

Aircel Customer Care