Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Subham Baro

tiny tv deactivation

i havr receive a message that i have been subscribe to tiny tv but i do not do it please deactivate it my no. is 7035872091

Hi Moinak Chowdhury,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi Shyam Mahanwar,

Shyam Mahanwar

Deactivated tiny tv service

sir ,my no is 8796846824 ..
i recieved message .you have been subscibed to tiny Tv .without my consent .U have sent message STOP to 1552232 .bt i got reply 'you are not subscribed to any vas services ... please if i have add any vas services then i requested to please deactivate the all service ....
Moinak Chowdhury

Jul 27, 2015

Tiny TV activated without my permission

My no:9804479460

My balance got deducted by RS30 saying for TINY TV activation, which I did not activate.
I tried to deactivate immediately after receiving the message. I got the message as no active services.
Deactivate if there are any active services and refund my balance which was deducted.

Moinak Chowdhury

Dear soyhun

Dear mraji

Hi mraji,

Hi soyhun,

soyhun

Jul 21, 2015

Deduction of balance

Well my balance is being deducted thrice which I really don't know about the subscription please look into the matters and Deactivate those in my number as they are not useful for me. Thank you. My number is 8014561627
mraji

Jul 21, 2015

Auto activation of All tv channels without consent

Dear Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 8508927755 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate cheating....

Jul 9, 2015

Dear ilayapriya

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation.

Jul 9, 2015

Hi ilayapriya,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

ilayapriya

Jul 8, 2015

Dear Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 7373538776 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you.

Jul 8, 2015

Hello K.SURESH KUMAR,

We hope your issue has been resolved now.Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Social care Team
sureshimis

Jul 7, 2015

Dear Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 9976499356 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate cheating....

Jul 5, 2015

Dear Ramesh_cb26,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 30/- would be posted in your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Jul 5, 2015

Dear renu mishra

Hi renu mishra,

Hi Ramesh_cb26,

renu mishra

unsubscribe tinny tv

My tiny tv pack is automatically activated.but i do not need this pack.my balance is neel. I kindaly request please my tiny tv pack deactivated. My no.is 8896964964

Thanks &regard
Ramesh_cb26

Jul 3, 2015

Tiny TV deactivation

I did not activate Tiny Tv . However simply they are deducting 30 Rs weekly once. I tried contacting Aircel customer care and whenever I call they will tell all lines are busy. Because of this I could not inform or stop this service. Aircel's this kind of service simply disgusting us.

So I would like to give compliant against this service and please ask them to refund my 100 Rs.

My no: 9942533527

Jun 30, 2015

Hi Rose,

Post check validation regarding your Aircel no.7402351556. We have found deduction Rs 49 on 27/06/2015 for VAS VALPACKS (Shemaroo) through WAP & Rs 40 on 27/06/2015 for VAS ALLCHW (All channel) Activation through WAP. Amount already has been credited in your A/C on 30/06/2015& service also has been deactivated.

Jun 29, 2015

Hi rose.rose,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected].in for any further assistance on

this matter.

rose.rose

Jun 27, 2015

value added services of aircel

Dear Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 7402351556 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my Rs.40/- charged on my account