Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Jun 13, 2015

Dear amit777,

As per our system records, the service has been deactivated. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this

Dear aya7raj,

As per our system records, you have been charged Rs.40/- towards VAS pack ALLCHW activated through WAP on 8/6/2015. The VAS pack has been deactivated the same day. Approval has been received for reversal posting, we have to wait for the bill dated 15/6/2015 to get generated to verify on the VAS charges before posting the reversal, if the charges are featuring in the bill dated 15/6/2015, then the reversal will be posted which will feature in the bill dated 15/7/2015. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dear Ramdinpuia,

As per our system records, informed you that Rs. 40 was deducted from his number 9862772722 on 07-Jun-15 at 07:02:06 for activating ALLCHW from APALYA3G through WAP and the service activation consent ID CG10102150607070204906345 is also generated on 07-Jun-15 at 07:02:06. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 12-Jun-15 at 18:59:19.

As service gesture and in our efforts to live up to our your expectations we will be crediting the total amount of the above said charges to his your account within the next 24 working hrs. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dear Sathis,

Please mention the balance deduction details in order to assist you in best possible manner.

Aircel Social Care Team

Dear eeemoorthi,

As per our system records, the VAS pack has been deactivated. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dear Dayanidhi Mishra,

As per our system records, all vas service has been deactivate and as it's already crossed 24 hours so that amount can't be refundable. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Hi kutti5555,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Hi Ramdinpuia,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi jaya7raj,

Hi eeemoorthi,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint/query/request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi amit777,

amit777

Jun 10, 2015

Deactivated tiny tv pack

My tiny tv pack is automatically activated.but i do not need this pack.my balance is neel. I kindaly request please my tiny tv pack deactivated.
My mo number is :9768608628
eeemoorthi

Jun 9, 2015

All chennai tv

Un wantedly all chennal TV pack subscribed in my cell no:7299897295 . So kindly deactive All chennai TV auto renewal.
jaya7raj

Jun 7, 2015

Deactivate - Auto Activation OF All TV Channels Without Consent

Dear Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 9841255205 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my Rs.40/- charged on my account.
kutti5555

Jun 7, 2015

Deactivate All services

Dear service provider please deactivate all services such as all channel TV pack ,music station , fun TV masti mall etc.. Please cancel and refund the same
Ramdinpuia

Jun 6, 2015

Deactivation of All channel week oack

DeactivatingALL CHANNEL WEEK PACK

dear service provider,it is very inappropriate of you to add aircel channel week pack in my mob 9862772722 (no. porting from airtel to aircel) without my consent. I would like to deactivate this weekly pack and further do not activate any other value added pack without my consent.
Sathis3745

Jun 5, 2015

Deactivate all value added services

Aircel provider,

It is not good to deduct Rs. 100 for value added services like pop corn TV, masti mall etc without my notice.

My mobile number is 9842393883. Do you think , we should not use your services and switch over.

Please camcel and refund the same.

Sathis
Dayanidhi Mishra

May 30, 2015

Deduction of Balance activating unknown package s

Dear Sir/Madam

Unfortunately I have to blame you that you are activating so many packs on my number: 9853046266, when I am browsing internet. You activated the packs like-1. All channel TV week. 2.Aircel popcorn TV. 3. Namma Namitha. I have not aware about these packs. So why these packs are activated automatically without my pre consent. Before 1 month also you activated some unknown packs and deducted Rs 299.00. Today Rs. 64.00 also.your customer care executive s are also not responding.
So kindly do the need full to deactivate these packs and return Rs 363.00 to my main balance of no. 9853046266 as the earliest.

Dayanidhi Mishra

May 23, 2015

Dear selvachan,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 30/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Same had been informed.

May 20, 2015

Hi selvachan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

selvachan

May 20, 2015

deactivate TINY TV

I'vent subscribed to any of TINY TV value added service, but ive been charged Rs 30 for every week, AND I KINDLY RECOMMEND U TO DEACTIVATE all VAS services in ma mobile number 9578616171
vivek855

May 5, 2015

unsubscribe all tv channel pack

I have not subscribed for all tv channel pack but it has been activated automatically i am loosing my currency so please deactivate all tv channel pack
roseroslin

May 2, 2015

Deactivate tiny tv

Dear aircel provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TINY TV channel to my cell phone 9842798911 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent.
shahnaaz

May 1, 2015

Unsubcribe all channel tv week pack

hi,

i have not even subscribe All CHANNEL TV WEEK PACK. But it has activated on my Mobile 9985366221 kindly unsubscribe this activity from the given mobile no. my current balance is deducted please do the needful.
Ashok Pathak

Apr 23, 2015

Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack

Dear Vodafone provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TINY TV channel to my cell phone 9099008139 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. I am very very upset over your high handed activation. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my rs.77/- charged on my account. Customer service executive Prakash Mishra reply is not also good.