Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider

Apr 21, 2015

Dear Acbdon,

We would like to inform
you that as per our records no subscription of TinyTV has been found on shared
Aircel number 9716301603.

Team Aircel

Apr 20, 2015

Hi Acbdon,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

acbdon

Apr 20, 2015

immdeatly deactivate tiny tv

subscription of tiny tv
This(tiny) video channel was subscribed without my permisson and I want to deactivate the subscription now. How can I please help me. I got a message stating that please recharge your account as their was no sufficient balance so please unsubscribe this subscription. My phone 09716301603. [email protected]

Apr 1, 2015

Dear Akhilajd,

The service has been deactivated on your number.

Mar 31, 2015

Hi Akhil,

Akhilajd

Mar 30, 2015

DeactivatingALL CHANNEL WEEK PACK

dear service provider,it is very inappropriate of you to add aircel channel week pack in my mob 8803124892 wothout my consent. I would like to deactivatw this weekly pack and further do not activate any other value added pack without my consent. Plse take an action on my reqest and refnd my account by 40rs.
ekambara

Jan 13, 2015

subscription of tiny tv

This(tiny) video channel was subscribed without my permisson and I want to deactivate the subscription now. How can I please help me. I got a message stating that please recharge your account as their was no sufficient balance so please unsubscribe this subscription. My phone no- 0880133475, my email id- [email protected]
Vinod Karwa

Dec 31, 2014

Auto Activation OF All TV Channels Without Consent and without balance activated immediately when I top up

Dear AirCel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 9700866220 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. I am very very upset over your high handed activation. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my rs.40/- charged on my prepaid account.
Nilesh Kumar

Dec 7, 2014

Auto activation

This bullshit service always gets activated on my mob no 8892250365 And on the top of that whenever i call the cc They say this service has been activated from urside.
and after deactivating it more than 2 times i still doesnot know how to activate it or how to use it.
Plz Donot force me to disconnect from aircel

Oct 28, 2014

Hi Girinathaero

girinathaero

Oct 26, 2014

tinytv

Dear AirCel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 8892203304
without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. I am very very upset over your high handed activation. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my rs.50/- charged on my prepaid account.

Oct 7, 2014

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi Neeraj ,

Neeraj raghav

Oct 2, 2014

deactivate aircel tiny tv

Dear aircel service provider please do the needfull at the earliest.
It is very inappropriate of you to add the aircel tiny tv again and again according to balance ie rs 30 rs 5 to my mobile no.7503409596 without my any consent.
I would like to deactivate this unwanted service provided by you. In future do not activate any services without my conset. Please deactivate this service and return my balance debited tomorow.
tanvi gupta

Jul 4, 2013

channel tv week pack

Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack

Dear AirCel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliestIt is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 7503426728without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. I am very very upset over your high handed activation. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my rs.40/- charged on my prepaid account.
Krishnat Dixit

Jun 27, 2013

Dear AirCel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 9762838747
Krishnat Dixit

Jun 27, 2013

Dear AirCel service provider, Please do the needful at the earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my cell phone 9524054025 without my consent. I would like to deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not activate any other added services without my consent. I am very very upset over your high handed activation. Please do the needful to deactivate this facility ASAP and return my rs.40/- charged on my prepaid account.