DealsandYou/ LG Fathom Mobile

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about DealsandYou/ LG Fathom Mobile

Aug 17, 2011

Dear Ankit,

We are really sorry to hear about your issue and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We were happy to deliver your product on 11th August. Keep shopping from our website.

D&Y Support

Aug 7, 2011

Dear Ankit,

We don’t have any partnership with Dealsandyou. It’s an independent operation and we have no control on them, regret we will not be able to assist you.

For your information the LG Fathom phone model that you have booked, has not been launched in India by LG Mobiles India, it is a device launched in the US market.

We recommend you to please be cautious and escalate the issue with Dealsandyou and ask the customer care for more details on product, delivery.

LG India

Aug 2, 2011

Hello Sir

My Name is Ankit Methi.
I gave the order of LG fathom Mob on 09-july-2011 order no is 170581.
When i talk customer care no 01206726777 of dealsandyou they saying that our Average Delivery time is 8-10 days and Max delivery time in 21 days. I called abt 10-12 times on this no but there in no positive response.
every time they says that within 21 days the product will deliver.today is 22nd day. but I don’t have any courier detail. Means the product is not dispatch yet.
Yesterday I registered my complain regarding this matter on dealsandyou page on Facebook. They say that my PINCODE is not reachable. I gave another pin. Now they saying the product will deliver in 3 working days but not giving the Courier Detail yet. I send the mail 2 times on [email protected] and [email protected] but both deliveries was failed. Please Help Me.

With Regards

Er. Ankit Methi
Astt. Manager (Production & Planning)
Indigo Paints (P) Ltd.