Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777

Consumer complaints and reviews about Deduction of Rs 117 for DDR BAJAJ AUTO in Acct NO: 31852207777

kraghurao

Sep 23, 2019

Corporate Theft

I just noticed, my ICICI account was debited for Rs.117/  on 18 Sep 2019  for Bajaj Auto.
I am not using any bajaj finance services since years.How can anyone deduct amount from my account without asking me.   This is purely a corporate theft.  I would like to take this issue legally.
Sent email to [email protected] asking to refund the amount within 5 working days to avoid legal action.
18/09/2019 CMS/############/BAJAJ_AUTO_CD__4000CD02161284   117.00

I need help in getting this resolved. If no action taken, they will start deducting everyyear
Raghu - 9985501710
Fathima Nisha

Sep 19, 2019

Bajaj auto cd - 117 debited fro my account

Rs. 117 has been debited from my Icici account without my consent.Please refund the amount immediately. Transaction number - ############. Also requesting you to cancel my card.

Cancel my card immediately

Fathima Nisha D

Aug 20, 2019

REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT

SIR I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME AND I ALSO REQUEST YOU PLEASE CANCELL MY CARD IMMEDIATELY . RS. 117/- IS WRONGLY DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 19.08.2019 WHICH I WANT TO REFUND IN MY SBI ACCOUNT .
SO ,THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU PLEASE REFUND THE SAME DEDUCTABLE AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. IF ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT MY FOLLOWING MOBILE NUMBER

MOB- 8882844190

Aug 20, 2019

REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT

SIR, I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME. SO PLEASE CANCELL MY CARD AND REFUND Rs. 117/- WHICH IS WRONGLY DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 19.08.2019.

SO, THERERFORE I REQUEST YOU PLEASE REFUND THE SAME AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT, SBI PURULIA BRANCH AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.
debabhijit

Wrong Debit -P19653868623Tr For DDR BAJAJ-AUTO

Sir ,

Today wrongly Debit from My Account to DDR Bajaj Auto Account Amount. 117/--

I have already not use Bajaj Card so you can terminate my card why are you Directly debit annual Fees.

Abhijit Deb
debabhijit

Wrong Debit -P19653868623Tr For DDR BAJAJ-AUTO

Unauthorized deduction from my account.
My account was debited of amount 117/- from SBI Bank. Transaction Date 18th July 2019.

I am not using any Bajaj Auto service. How come any one deduct my money from my account without my permission.

Abhijit Deb
mb no. 9911380854
harminderag88

Unauthorized deduction from account.

My account was debited of amount 117/- from SBI Bank. Ac no. ############ , Transaction Date 18th July 2019.

Transaction details -:SB498800 details

Harminder Singh
mb no. 9988251075
Pukhraj Mohan Lal

Jul 2, 2019

Auto debit of amount 4089/- for DDR BAJAJ AUTO

Respected sir
An amount of 4089₹ is deducted from my account for DDR BAJAJ AUTO , I want complete information regarding the deduction and details of the loan or any other as I am not using any bajaj Vehicle.
Pukhraj MohanLal
amaresh145

Jun 28, 2019

Please My Money Back

My account was debited of amount 117/- from SBI Bank. Ac no. ############ , Transaction Date 17th June 2019.

Transaction details -:P19636403708 details

mb no. 9999688819
Deepak amarnani

Jun 10, 2019

Please my money back

Hi, My account was debited of amount 117/- from SBI Bank. Ac no. ############ , Transaction Date 20 th april 2019,

Transaction details -: P19604197059 details

DEEPAK AMARNANI
mb no. 8109656613

May 22, 2019

RE : Rs 117 drawn by BAJAJ AUTO

Hi Dhananjay,

We are concerned to note your feedback. Kindly call our customer care number at 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected], our team will provide the required assistance.

RE : DDR BAJAJ AUTO

Hi Raja,

Dhananjay Bhusal

Rs 117 drawn by BAJAJ AUTO

Hi, My account was debited of amount 117/- from ICICI Bank. Ac no. ############ , Transaction Date 20 th May 2019,

Details of Transaction : - CMS/############/Bajaj_Auto_CD_4050CD01

Dhananjay Bhusal
mb no. 9763425022
RAJA37802

DDR BAJAJ AUTO

Rs. 117 has been debited from my Bank of India , Nariman Point Branch ,Mumbai account (A/c no .  005710110004089
) without my consent.Please refund the amount immediately. Transaction number - 405DPF30347993001 . Also requesting you to cancel my card.
thiruvadi.e

Mar 26, 2019

117 rs deduct in my account
on 24.12.18 rs.117 deduct in my account.
TO TRANSFER
P19588055844Tr For DDR BAJAJ-AUTO

without my knowledge.
DivyaPasham

Jan 22, 2019

Unauthorized deduction from account.

Rs. 117 has been debited from my SBI account without my consent.
How come one can access others account without their knowledge.
Is that a punishment that we are not buying anything using your card.
Kindly refund are amount back as that is not authorized.
avulamadhusudhan

Dec 24, 2018

117 rs deduct in my account

on 24.12.18 rs.117 deduct in my account.
TO TRANSFER
P18538246977Tr For DDR BAJAJ-AUTO

without my knowledge.
ajay1284

Nov 22, 2018

Unauthorized deduction from account

Rs. 117 has been debited from my SBI saving bank account. I never use Bajaj card. Kindly refund us same amount .

Transaction id - P18522860236.

Also please deactivate my card on immediate basis. I am going to use your service any more.

This is a clearly fraud. I have not recieved any card of Bajaj, then how can you guys deduct any money the the services which i am not using.

Regards.
Ajay Shrivastava
divyaa sreekumar

Oct 8, 2018

UNAUTHERIZED DEBIT

i found an unauthorized DEBIT OF AMOUNT RS 5465 p18501400748Tr DDR BAJA AUTO has been made from my sbi account . i would like to know about the particulars of the same to my mail [email protected]
Sajany

Sep 28, 2018

Unauthorized deduction from account.

Rs. 117 has been debited from my SBI, NRI branch Ernakulam account (A/c no. 00000032809639065) without my consent.Please refund the amount immediately. Transaction number - P18493149747. Also requesting you to cancel my card.

Sajany Cleetus P C
Peasants Sur chowdhury

Jun 28, 2018

Wrong Debit -P18452966913Tr For DDR BAJAJ-AUTO
Dear Sir ,

today wrongly Debit from My Account to DDR Bajaj Auto Account Amount. 117/--

i have already not use Bajaj Card so you can terminate my card why are you Directly debit annual Fees.

Regards. Peasants Sur chowdhury

kumarshri

Aug 23, 2017

ddr bajaj auto

Dear All

The above mentioned deduction is also done from my account. After searching in net and other source I found that this is Annual Deducetion from those people who have BAJAJ Financial Card and they did not use their card for the year.Please read the below : or search in this site :

Fees and Charges

1. Joining fee for Gold Card – Rs.412

2. Joining fee for Titanium Card – Rs.884

Annual fee of Rs. 117** (RS.99+18% GST) with effect from May 15th 2016
**Annual fee of Rs. 117 (RS.99+18% GST) will only be charged to the EMI cardholders who have not availed any loan using the EMI Card in the preceding year. Preceding year will be 12 months calculated from last year’s validity month, which is printed on the face of your EMI Card. For example, if you were issued the EMI card on August 2014 (referred to as ‘Valid From’) and no transaction between August 2015 & August 2016; the payment of fee will be in August 2016.

S. Kumar

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...