delhi cluster bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about delhi cluster bus

brajagopal

Feb 7, 2020

violence on child and on baby's mother and father

dangerous conductor and driver running the cluster bus, Rt. 548 EXTUP, bus No. DLIPC6490, actually both of them are not only irresponsible but also violence, specially the conductor is rude and unfair on woman and child (my wife and 2 years old son). language of the conductor is abusive, threatening and violence (with anger and rude attitude to us "tu mujhe maat sikha", with continuous these catagory foul language, the conductor forced to get down far before our destination stop IIT gate, that's not all, he ordered to the driver to open the back door while we were waiting to get down art the IIT gate stop, the driver then opened the door within second the the gate was closed while i just escaped to get down from the bus and my wife with the son got trapped between the doors, they got injured, hurted. the door were reopened when other passengers were shouted, but the conductor continues with his misbehaving angers, could you tell me, what type of society we are living in? what is the difference between this culture and gundaism? "RESPECT ON WOMEN" lots of posters are there, i think all the orders for general public? not for DADAs who run the buses? please hire at least qualified professionals or teach your staff about responsibility, ethics, duty, what to do with women and women with child, or other responsibilities. a very dangerous state of public transport service of country's capital of Delhi! both of our tickets are attached.

violence on child and on baby's mother and father

singh narayan

Oct 15, 2018

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

I am senior citizen aged 73. I boarded Bus No.DL- 1PD 2738 on route No.764 upto Madhu Vihar at old Palam More at about 7.50 AM on 9/10/2018. All the seats reserved for senior citizen were occupied by senior citizens. However at the front seat just at the exit Door at the left hand side of Driver a young boy was sitting. I approached that boy to give me the seat. He was nearly ready to vacate and looked at the Driver who immediately intervened and asked that boy not to get up and let this man (me) to stand. I told the Driver that being staff of Cluster Bus Service he was supposed to follow rules and observe some discipline and show some courtesy at least to the elderly commuters. After all they are travelling with due payment for each travel and the seats reserved for senior citizens should be allowed to be availed of by them .But he appeared to be most undisciplined and vagabond. He was without uniform and extremely authoritarian. To showoff his might he was also twisting his mustaches and was challenging me to be quite and do whatever I could. He meets so many senior citizens like me and he damn care. Such unruly Driver without aptitude for public service need not be allowed to continue in public interest.

Please do the needful to control such bad element in cluster service to avoid bad name to Cluster service. I will be grateful if I am informed of the action taken.

I am also attaching the photogrpah of senior citizen seat occupied by a boy at the impetus of Driver and the Driver without uniform.

I also made this complaint throught mail to [email protected] immediately on the same the day.

Thanking you, sir.