DELHI CUSTOMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHI CUSTOMS

Bhattacharjee Shrabanti

Nov 26, 2022

Asking for more money

My boyfriend came from south korea. The custom people catch him and ask me to pay first 30000 and then again 50000. He is there for about 15 days and still not release him. Please do something to release him its my humble request. Those people number is
092332 95492. Please am begging you. They are cheated my money.
Elishiba tigga

Apr 17, 2022

Asking so much money.

Elishiba tigga

Apr 17, 2022

Asking so much money.

My bf Charle came from uk Landon with some percel .the custom are catch him .and they told me to pay . first 35000 then again 100000 after payment of all also still they haven't release him . and they haven't exchange his money . please take action on it kindly request atleast they did not released him to meet me to .so humble request with Delhi custom take some action it's been a 18days
Pallavi Chhetri

Dec 20, 2021

Asking to pay 1lakh 50000

They said that I've to pay 1lakh 50000 thousand rupee seven thougho paid 40000 for custom charge because it had my money in it which had been sent by my family from UK that was the money I had to use after exchanging it but they are saying o have to pay than only they can process my parcel

Jul 26, 2021

Parcel not being delivered ans being held at Delhi customs

Account No- ################.
Account name- INAHO ENTERPRISE.
IFSC Code- IBKL0000160.

Still awaiting my parcel from USA.

Rinki

Parcel not being delivered

Delhi customs claims to be holding the parcel & demanding money ans thereafter making payment to am individual's account claiming to be a custom officer we still haven't received the parcel.

Account No- ################.
Account name- INAHO ENTERPRISE.
IFSC Code- IBKL0000160.

Please help and give us information how to get the parcel released.

Parcel not being delivered

Have been sent a parcel from USA containing laptop & phobe & some valuables. The courier company called to say the parcel is here ams unless we pay the local freight charges it won't be released. Even after paying the freight charges,they demand another 2.6 lacs as GST as it contained money and the same was asked to be transferred to an individual's account who claims to be a custom officer . We have paid everything but still there is no trace of the parcel.
Pls help

Rinki
Ashutosh.chougule

Jun 15, 2021

Parcel not yet received

Hi, my is ashutosh chougule. My friend sent me a parcel from UK,BIRMINGHAM city. It got received at delhi airport but they didnt delivered it to me. I am contacting for the parcel but no one is answering the call or telling anything about the parcel. So please can you help me with it.
Package no- RCMK-0000018
SENDER NAME- ANNABEL MORRISON.
MY CONTACT NO- 9309885307
Ashutosh.chougule

Jun 15, 2021

Parcel not yet received

Hi, my name is ashutosh chougule. my friend has sent me parcel from Uk, birmingham city.but it got stuck at airport. they have not cleared it and they dont give information about it and dont receive calls if called for verification. Help me pls. My package id is- RCMK-0000018, SENDER NAME- ANNABEL MORRISON.
My no-9309885307
Rohith gowda S R

Jul 2, 2020

Complete about this couriere company

Hi my name is Rohith am from Mandya I ordered the phone from AGTEC concept that in London I payed 42,500₹ but it's not delivered to me this is my tracking ID 1590157557 please help me to get that couriere. This is my phone number 8296051885
Rekha bapodra

Feb 20, 2020

N96962835

My parcel contains personal used belongings so why should i pay duty in access of 32000 rupees. They are used sarees, dresses and blouses.
Lokesh sunetra

Jan 21, 2020

Delay in Consignment

I have ordered something(Electrical items) from China and my parcel has stuck into the Delhi customs for almost one month,My construction work has been stopped and I haven't received any letter or mail from your side and i called the customer care number up so many times but number is out of service so kindly revert back as earlier as possible.
Consignment number is-EV915797974CN

My Email id is- [email protected]
Contact number-9310493093

Kindly have a look on this & do revert
Uma T Yash

Dec 28, 2019

Parcle Missing

MY Package is stuck at Delhi customs

MY Package is stuck at Delhi customs which as send by 1 of my friend from London
Am Uma from Bangalore My consignment has been stuck at Delhi customs and they are not returning back there is no way I can contact them if I call them no one picks my call.
My consignment no is 8936783343IN by fex Courier London
I request if any one can help I am in need
Please help
My Contact is 9108819010/9538280868
SS1979

Jul 19, 2019

My Parcel Stuck At Delhi Custom

One of my friend has sent me few items from Poland through British Airway Carrier and the tracking ID is BA0479928W. I received a call from a Lady saying she is calling from Delhi Airport Custom Dept. and my parcel has arrived but since there are some expensive item inside i need to pay custom duty of 85000/-. I requested them that i dont have that much amount to pay so she requested her Senior officer and the amount got reduced to 60000/- which i paid. Even after paying the customer duty i have still not received my Parcel. and now when i try to call the number just keep ringing. This is the number 7085774917. That lady introduced herself as Malini.

Please can anyone help me out in this matter.

SS
Vishakha Dabasiya

May 15, 2019

Parcel Stuck In Delhi and Over Charging

My Parcel is stuck in Delhi and I get already 2 Parcel among them and One is stuck and now they charge money 3200 for shipping. I don't know why they charged because they already got the charges from sender in UK. And they give me the account details so why we believe on that.This is really unbelievable.

Why should I pay this amount?
And they people like if you have not received I send it back to the UK.

Parcel Number is : 823622
Umashsna

May 14, 2019

Parcel Delay

Hi Team, I sent some dress for my daughter from USA to India for her first birthday. Its sent from USPS on April 6th and it has reached Delhi Customs on April 9th. Since it is sitting in Delhi Customs. And my daughter birthday is coming very near and I am not sure if the package will really get delivered or as usual it will get lost. Why really this kind of delay is happening. Can something be done to avoid this kind of issues in future.
Amitava0912

Mar 18, 2019

Package hold up in Delhi Customs

I have a package which is shipped from USA using 'Capital Source Courier' with Tracking ID : 1551270401. Tracking link 'http://capitalsourcecourinc.com/trackit.php'

The dealer is claiming it to be held up by Delhi customs for Importation License.

I bought a camera for personal use. Why do I need Importation License for personal use goods? Though I have already paid Rs 60000 for the License fee. Still it is on hold.

The package details are in the tracking link.

Please let me know how long will it take for the package to reach me.
vicky_gulati2633

Dec 16, 2018

missing pack

helo my packge is arriving from usa .. the seller ships the item on 27 oct the tracking number USPS Tracking: UA103337660US through usps first class int mail my name is umang gulati n my address is B-9/33 sector 4 rohini delhi 110085 my mobile is 9560483469and still the package not yet delivered to me please check and deliver the item to me
vicky_gulati2633

Dec 16, 2018

missing packet

Pardeep ghai

Dec 6, 2018

Iphx from malaysia

Hello sir i oh purchase iphx 3 pieces from malaysia bt hold in custom plz tell the better way i take my parcel otherwise i loss 75000.. plz tell my parcal is AWB5038179..9780700944..pardeep [email protected]
Issac83

Please help
Issac Christian
Chordepartment

Nov 15, 2018

Stolen items from my box

I sent a parcel with few used clothes and few mixed nuts and few daily use things to my relative in india.

Firstly I would like to tell that when my relatives received the box they charged them Rs 4600 for nothing and chalo charge kiya to kiya भूखे लोग mixed nuts chura liye. And few other things were missing from the box.

When I sent the box it was about 9 kg but after giving Rs 4500 duty for nothing the box landed with hardly 4 kg you can imagine kitne chor hai.

Disgusting. Yeh hai ache din .
Najira sardar

Aug 20, 2018

Shipment not received

Hi sir/madam
My shipment number is 3456eteqkkqq from bz courier company it is a gift from.uk
I hve paid the charges still i hve not received my shipments 1 month is over.
I hve already paid the amt of 110 rs and now the number is swtich off.m waiting for from last one.month concern name is miss.kavita
Plz check and revert me asap.

Najira sardar
Sreedhar803

Aug 10, 2018

Retention un specified reason

Dear Sir, My consignment number EX020766025SG is stuck at Delhi customs since more than a month. I have sent several emails to Delhi customs quotating all my details and original bills. Even then it did not released. Neither any reply from them norany information about what kind of documents required. Kindly release my shipment and I can pay duty if any.

MS
Harjeevan

Jul 11, 2018

Asking money

I have sent parcel from Australia cost 3500 rupee and the person in post office asking 1052 from my parents what is this why you people are duping other how it can be possible the details of bills are written by hands even not are printed receipt. My parcel Id EJ226606420AU
How custom can take money when we paid already this is bullshit