Delhi Jal Board

V K Dhamija

Oct 21, 2017

HOLE COVER OF SEWERAGE BROKEN

SIR,

THIS IS REGARDING BROKEN OF SEWERAGE HOLE COVER AT STREET NO.8, ONKAR NAGAR-B,TRI NAGAR,DELHI-110035(IN FRONT OF HOUSE NO.58,STREET NO.8) SINCE LAST THREE OR FOUR DAYS.AS IT IS VERY RISKY SINCE ANY ONE PASSING FROM THE STREET CAN FELL IN IT. ALSO, MANY VEHICLES ARE PASSING FROM THE STREET IN EVERY MINUTE.THEREFORE, KINDLY ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE HOLE COVER IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS,
V K DHAMIJA
Harry Arora

Oct 8, 2017

Contaminated water supply in residential area

I Harvinder Kumar is a resident of 2A Block, Ramesh Nagar. From last 10 water supply in our are is very bad. Water is coming with a mixture of sewer water. It smells very badly & its colour is grey black. This water could not be used even to wash cloths & it is not at all ok for human consumption. Residents are forced to purchase water from market for drinking purpose. I request you to take this matter as most urgent & take appropriate action in this matter. All residents are facing lot of promblems because of contaminated water supply in there residential area. Looking forward for an appropriate & fast action. Regards Harvinder Kumar R/O-2A/44, First Floor, Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi-110015.
PradeepSingh886

Sep 17, 2017

No water supply

Sir I want to withdraw your attention at my locality water problem.
Sir I live in KIRARI PREM NAGAR 2 DHARMA ENCLAVE NANGLOI DELHI-86. This area comes Under KIRARI constituency ward number-43 prem nagar-2.
Our counselor name is Mr. Surjeet Singh Pawar(Aam Admi Party).
And our MLA Name is Mr. Ritu Raj Jha (Aam Admi Party).
Our problem is that DELHI JAL BOARD has not providing proper water supply at our locality. DJB give water only 2 days in a week only for 2 hours so you can imagine how much water we get for daily uses. here in KIRARI 99 % ground water is salty and hard and not safe for drinking, cooking and other daily uses.
We are suffering lots of problem there without drinking water. Our life made miserable and unhalty, you can understand that without water nobody can live. So you can see that what types of problem we are facing in this area without water.
So please take action on my email . I hope you will short out my problem.
Thanks with regards
Pradeep singh
9811620378
123ashish

Sep 10, 2017

improper and inadequate supply of water

I would like to draw your kind attention that we, the people living in P- Block of Prem Nagar-2, Kirari Nangloi Delhi-110086, are not getting water supply regularly. Sometimes water is coming for 10min in 24hours and even not for a minutes. Today dated 10 th SEpt17, we are not getting water supply since last 8 days. The water which has been supplied ocassaionaly is very low in pressure. There is not even a single drop of water in my home. Please do the needfull so that we can survive.

kanta goyal
k.no-6393789658
ph-9999360453
vikas08

Jun 10, 2017

no water supply

Recently I have shifted in H. No 66 (3rd floor), pocket-1, sector-21, Rohini. Delhi-110086. I really shocked to know that there is no water in our pipe line. We are paying all the bills but not a single drop of water coming. I made several complaints (no. ############) regarding this but in vein, i request you to look into the matter and take necessary action.
Thanks & regards
Vikas

9212330556...
Abhirohit

May 19, 2017

No water suppy

This is to bring to the kind attention of Delhi Jal Board that our locality (F block Sudershan Park ND-110015) is not getting water supply from last 7-8 days. We understand that there is some issue with Haryana not releasing sufficient water but even then our water supply has been cut by 100%. We are managing very hardly in scorching summer. You should arrange for tankers or some uniform distribution of water supply to atleast suffice the daily basic needs.

Abhishek Mishra
F-360 Sudershan Park
Mobile: 9910366377
Pallavi_Saxena

May 7, 2017

Non Repairing of Water Pipeline

Subject: Non Repairing of Water Pipeline

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
This is to bring to your kind notice that the water supply in our area (Uttam Nagar, West Delhi) is hampered since past 15 days. Prior to this, we were supplied sewage water through taps for 3-4 days. When someone from our locality complained about this, Delhi Jal Board workers came and dug the pipeline to detect the leakage of sewer water. However, they left the pipeline unrepaired for around a week. Last week, they started laying the new pipeline. But, after starting the work, they again left it and not showed back since last Saturday.
We have no other source of water and are suffering since past few days. We are forced to borrow water from our neighbours and purchase drinking water.
Kindly look into the matter and provide a solution as soon as possible. Please get our water pipeline layed and get our connection restored.
Looking for a prompt action in this regard.
Pallavi Saxena
Pallavi_Saxena

May 7, 2017

Water Pipeline Non Repairing

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
Subject: Non Repairing of Water Pipeline

This is to bring to your kind notice that the water supply in our area (T-5 A Shukkar Bazaar, Uttam Nagar, West Delhi) is hampered since past 15 days. Prior to this, we were supplied sewage water through taps for 3-4 days. When someone from our locality complained about this, Delhi Jal Board workers came and dug the pipeline to detect the leakage of sewer water. However, they left the pipeline unrepaired for around a week. Last week, they started laying the new pipeline. But, after starting the work, they again left it and not showed back since last Saturday.

Looking for a prompt action in this regard.
Pallavi Saxena
Haryy10

Apr 6, 2017

Regarding Severage cleaning

Mainhole infront of my home is leaking from 2-3 months and Very bad smell come from it. I have been complaint my area Junior Engineer about the same but no action has been taken about it.
Therefore I request to concerned authority to solve the above issue as soon as possible .
Hariom
K-7/C KRISHAN VIHAR
NEW DELHI -110086

Regarding Severage cleaning

kishork163

Apr 1, 2017

Incorrect water Meter reading issues

Hi ,

I am a resident of A-96 Rajiv Nagar New Delhi 110086. I checked my DJB account yesterday via DJB mSeva application. As per the records of DJB, my last meter reading was captured on 30/03/2017 and the reading was 125. I would like to highlight that nobody has visited my premises for the past four months so the reading displayed in DJB records is fake. My actual meter reading as on 01/04/2017 was 146. It looks like someone is entering fake data into DJB systems. This fake data is resulting in incorrect bill generation which would be a loss to me as a customer of DJB.

My KNO is 8987074661.

Can this be looked into please. The reading in DJB records must be the same as my current meter reading, so a correction needs to be made in DJB records. My bill for the month of April should be calculated as
READING ON 30/04 minus 146
As per the current records of DJB my bill for April will be
READING ON 30/04 minus 125 which is incorrect. I am attaching the images for my actual meter reading and the reading as per DJB records displayed in DJB Mseva application. Please get this corrected.

Kimti Lal Sharma

Incorrect water Meter reading issues Incorrect water Meter reading issues

jain rakesh 1958

Jan 16, 2017

balance payment of B-1/279

we me and my. wife. have shift in this house. form 2 month. but. no recived any bill. of. water supply. to pay
we also filed. a application. but. department gave us a harresment. to pay. from. allotment this flate .how it is possible. your. department not try to collect. payment for. past. sixteen. year

please. help. us to pay original payment of above said bill
Anil Kumar Bali

Jan 5, 2017

Disrupted water supply

Sir, I am a resident of Sector-4, Pocket B-7, Rohini, Delhi 110085. For the last 2 days we are not being supplied drinking water (corporation water supply). You are hereby requested on behalf of all residents of the said pocket to look into the matter and restore water supply at the earliest. Thanking you.

Jai Hind

Capt A.K.Bali
Neelu80

Jan 5, 2017

Ecess water bill

Sir I residence 1874 shastri nager new delhi.last month water bill came 5000 rs.for one month.reading 122 but sir how is possible.my other neighbor bill comes unit 30 .then I lodge complaint no.dy.no.14450 dt 25/11.but no response shown towards delhi jal board.and pressure to submit that one.sir please help me.i submitted my one day reading.
Pankaj Chauhan

Sep 2, 2016

Excess billing of k.no.9570660000

I Pankaj Chauhan R/o C6/94 sector 15 Rohini Delhi89 received a water bill of Rs 3651/- for the month of Aug 2016 against KNo.9570660000 which is very excessive bill.Consumption of 80 units in 32 days is not possible. sir I am your old consumer since 2004 .I have made regular & timely payment.I am not able to pay a such huge amount.So sir look into this matter & resolve it.Quick action will be appreciable.
With regards
Pankaj Chauhan

Excess billing of k.no.9570660000

SUKHBIR SINGH123

Aug 20, 2016

CONNECTION NOT ISSUE

dear sir my water meter k no is - 6126983348 this meter is issue at my home 21/09/2015 but water connection is not issue i am paying of Rs. 14298. Please Quickly by quickly issue my connection thank you.
Name Sukhbir Singh
Address G-65 nangloi Extn. New Delhi -110041
Mo. No.9896615007
NWS/NAN/N-5826

SUKHBIR SINGH123

Aug 20, 2016

CONNECTION NOT ISSUE

DEAR SIR MY WATER CONNECTION K. NO. IS 6126983348. THIS METER IS ISSUE TO 21/09/2015 BUT WATER CONNECTION IS NOT ISSUE PLEASE QUICKLY BY QUICKLY ISSUE MY WATER CONNECTION. THANK YOU
NAME - SUKHVIR SINGH S/O UMER SINGH
ADDRESS - G-65 LAXMI PARK NANGLOI NEW DELHI- 110041
Mobile No. - 09896615007

SCHAND

Jun 6, 2016

DE-SLITTING OF SEWER LINE

THE SEWER LINE OF HOUSE NOS.187 TO 195, POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI-110085 IS BLOCKED AND REQUIRE IMMEDIATE DE-SLITTING. DELHI JAL BOARD SHOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR DESLITTING OF SEWER LINES OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI AS RAINS ARE APPROACHING FAST IN DELHI.
Rakesh Kumar

May 13, 2016

water conection

maine pani kay new conection ka apply 11-4-2016 ko
kra tha mera arn no ############ hai mera conection

kay liye kitni payments jama honi hai mujeh aaj tak
massage nahe aya hai mujeh kab tak massage ayega

my address
d-281 swarup nager delhi
phone no 9250089714
Swati Priyanka

May 7, 2016

Unfair Water Bill

I lodged a complaint about unfair water bill. I consumed 9kilo litres of water since I moved in the flat(27/09/2015 to 03/05/2016) as per the meter reading on 01/05/2016.
Mrs. Neelam Rani, landlord of B63,3rd Floor, Suraj Nagar, Azadpur, Delhi-110033 constantly kept calling me to pay the water bill. I refused to pay such a heavy amount because I lived alone and it was impossible for a single person to use such amount of water over the period of time. Nobody came to check the metre. The landlady's son sent me a picture of the duplicate bill he got generated from Delhi Jal Board after I gave him a month's prior notice about vacating the flat. He brought to my notice the water bill on 17/04/2016 which was due to be paid on 18/04/2016 amounting Rs.3465 from the day I didn't even live there. The bill generated was from 17/07/2015 to 31/03/2016 whereas I shifted on 27/09/2015.
I asked the landlady to support me and come with me to the Jal Board but she denied assuring me that she has already complained many times. I do not believe her words. I was not ready to vacate the flat because the landlady was adamant on returning me the refundable deposit after subtracting the water bill which is totally unfair.
I dialled 1916 and lodged a complaint myself against KNO 7020760968. The complaint number provided is 8625632474 on 01/05/2016. There was no further information provided whether the bill was rechecked or not. The landlady forced me to pay and vacate the flat. I paid her Rs. 2000 and she agreed on returning the amount if the bill was rechecked and settled for an amount below it. I opened the Jal Board app and I can't find the previous bill. I don't know what happened to the water bill. I feel cheated.
I want to know what happened exactly. Was the bill rechecked? Was the bill paid? Was the amount less than the one in the duplicate bill generated?
Here's is the detail of the landlady:
Mrs. Neelam Rani
Contact: 7503679810, 8742927856
Address: B63, 3rd floor, suraj nagar, Azadpur, near chatar matar park, Delhi-110033

My details:
Swati Priyanka
megha.priyankaswati@gmail com

Vk_017

May 1, 2016

No water

With due respect it is to bring to your notice that aam admi of rohini sector 7 is suffering with no watersupply.there is no fix supply and water sometimes comes very dirty sometimes never come. Kya yehi hai aam admi k ache din in AAP gov.
Ajay Kumar

May 1, 2016

Sewage jam in Rohini, Sector-6

SIR,

My name is Ajay Kumar and I have been facing sewage jam problem in my street. My address is H. No. 256, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi - 110085. For the last 2 months there is a jam in the sewage line in front of my house. The main sewer line joined with this sewer line has also jammed. It is therefore, requested that Sewage cleaning machine may be sent at the above address so that sewer line can be cleaned urgently.

With Regards,

Ajay Kumar
R/o C-4/256, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi.
Mob. No. 011-9911452255

SUB-EXCESS BILL AGAINST KEY NO-1164280000
NAME- SH. R. N. SINGH
91C 2ND FLOOR J BLOCK LIG DDA FLATS, DELHI 110052

RESPECTED SIR,

I SH B. B. S CHAUHAN SON IN LAW OF SH. R. N. SINGH (OWNER) HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT WATER BILL IS BEING RAISED MONTH AFTER MONTH ON AVERAGE BASIS WHEREAS THE PREMISES ARE VACANT AT THE MOMENT.

LAST BILL BILL ID 11642945736 DATE-05-03-16 AMOUNTING TO RS.18055/-. THIS DISCREPANCY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO NOTICE THE OF DELHI JAL BOARD OFFICIALS POSTED AT WATER TANK ASHOK VIHAR VIDE LETTER DTD 20.09.2013, 16.12.2015, 4.4.2016 AND 27.4.2016. NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR REVERSAL OF BILLS.

SINCE NO BODY IS RESIDING IN THE FLAT AND IS LOCKED SINCE 2013, BUT EVERY TIME BILLING IS BEING RAISED ON AN AVERAGE BASIS. I THINK IT IS BOGUS BILL. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO REVERSE THE BILL. IT IS REQUESTED TO KINDLY REVERSE THE BILL AMOUNT RAISED AS WE HAVE NOT USED WATER. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

MAIL ID
bbschauhan123@gmail.com
PHONE NO-9899969707
Bisht123

Apr 21, 2016

Damaged Pipe Line

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am one of the resident of ROHINI SECTOR-16, which comes under the ROHINI Zone. I want to draw your kind attention that the Damaged Pipe (Main water supply Pipe) on H/3, House no 412 & 416, Sec-16, Rohini. On 16th April 2016 I went to Sector-17 Delhi Jal Board Office & meet Mr. Mishra to complaint for Damaged Pipe in the street of my House. So Mr. Rai sent 2 Labours on 17th April 2016 (Sunday) They dug a Big hole in the street of my house. after that They told, they do not have safficiant pipe so they will come on Monday or Tuesday & till tuesday your problem will resolve. But still nobody come to our place. I am going many time to Sector-17 Jal Board Office but Mr. Mishra & Mr. Rai said, they have not sufficiant labours and Pipe when they have the same things then they come on their own and do their work.

Due to Damage Pipe and hole Drinking Water mix with a Sewez water & children are playing in the street if someone fall on the big hole so who will responsible? The pipe is totally damaged so please do something & send someone who will repaire the pipe. This is a major problem so kindly do it on prority basis.

We are waiting for your prompt response.

Residence in Rohini
shrisaimarketcsc5sec14rohini@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2016

Choked sewer lines

Sewer lines of DDA market CSC 5 Sec 14 extn. Rohini (Behind Rohini court) Delhi-110085 has been chocked completely resulting overflow of sewerage from manholes thus creating very unhygienic condition in & around market. No body can Pass through or sit in the market due to foul smell. Please get it cleaned at the earliest possible on urgent basis to prevent further damages & out burst of any type of epidemic.
Arun sharma
President
Shri sai DDA market welfare Association
kanta prakash agarwal

Mar 23, 2016

bill March not received

sir

my K No:0025660000.Address kanta prakash agarwal, F-2/21, sec-15, Rohini, Delhi,110089,Reading 32 K as on 23-3-2016.

kanta prakash agarwal

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...