Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

rkrkraj

May 15, 2019

NONE WATER SUPPLY

We do not have the supply of water in the past 15 days, if water comes, then due to the fact that all the people of our area are getting a lot of pressure.
Take care of this position as quickly as possible and solve your precious time.
Complaint number - ############ [ one nine zero five one five five seven zero nine seven eight]

Name Raj Kumar
Q-20 Krishna Vihar 110086
Near - R. D. Public School
Mobile no - 9654636429
rkrkraj

May 15, 2019

NONE WATER SUPPLY

हमारे यहाँ पानी की सप्लाई पिछले 15 दिनों से नहीं है अगर पानी आता भी है तो वक़्त बे वक़्त जिस कारण हमारे एरिया के सभी लोगो को बोहत पेरशानी हो रही है
किर्प्या इस पेरशानी पर जल्दी से जल्दी ध्यान और अपना कीमती समय देकर हल करे
शिकायत संख्या -############

नाम राज कुमार
क्यू-२० कृष्ण विहार 110086
नजदीक - आर. डी. पब्लिक स्कूल
मोबाइल न. - 9654636429

May 4, 2019

Water bill it's very high

My water bill is 2966 rupees , just only two months & there is no subsidy relaxation & even customer care also don't know how to calculate the water bill & there is hug amount of water bill for us. ..they send us bill
ajaykumar34

Apr 28, 2019

dirty water supplu

mei delhi mei j j colony wazirpur delhi 110052 ka rehne wala niwasi hu mere yha ki gali mei kafi tym se pani saaf nhi a rha he iski wajh se kayi logg bimar padhte jha rhe khana bhi nhi bna pa rhe he nhaye toh tb upar se koyi complaint par karwayhi tk nhi kr rha hai hume bohot jada pareshani ho rhi hee bohot si pareshaniyo ka saman karna padh rha he pani sabhi ke liye kafi badi need hai jo ki puri bhi nhi ho pa rhi he isa hi chlta rha na toh koi na koi jada beemar ho kar mar hi jayega . plzz kiske upar jald se jald action le .
ajay kumar
contact 8920625309
PreetiJai

Mar 18, 2019

Insufficient Water Supply/no water supply

I, Suresh Pal SIngh a residence of C-339 Dada Mai Wala Colony Bankner Narela Delhi-110040 on behalf of every member of the street want to tell you about insufficient and No supply of water. sir Last 5 days supply of water is very less and no water supply. So I request you to please pay attention towards this serious problem.Please arrange water for urgent basis.

With Regards
Suresh Pal Singh
PreetiJai

Mar 18, 2019

No water supply

No Water Supply

I, Suresh Pal SIngh a residence of C-339 Dada Mai Wala Colony Bankner Narela Delhi-110040 k.no.1509860000 on behalf of every member of the street want to tell you about No water supply and insufficient supply of water.sir since 5 days no water supply in our area. So I request you to please pay attention towards this serious problem.

With Regards
Suresh Pal Singh
Krish_trtc

Jan 17, 2019

Excessive Bill K no. 2694186328 DJB

Dear sir/Madam,
This is Krishna with K no. 2694186328, Sector 4 residence Delhi. My Delhi Jal board office is Mangolpuri.

I am consuming little water below the minimum consumption of day as well as month.

I am paying more bill every month. Which is even more than 2 months bill.

For that I did talk to meter reading taker he is not ready to listen, gives false assurance every time.

I have also visited office many times but they are not taking any action.

Kindly check and resolve my issue at earliest.

Thanks and regards,
Krishna
Krish_trtc

Jan 17, 2019

Excessive Bill K no. 2694186328 DJB

Dear sir/Madam,

I am paying more bill every month. Which is even more than 2 months bill.
I have also visited office many times but they are not taking any action.

Kindly check and resolve my issue at earliest.

Thanks and regards,
Krishna
Kailash Roy

Jan 13, 2019

2019000501

We hd logged a complain for water lekage with file no 2019000501. The same was addressed. Thanks to djb. But lekage is still there and dump was not filled. I am enclosing yhe snap. Kindly check and address. The complete address is 196-197, pocket 4, rohini sec 22, delhi 86

2019000501

dixit155

Oct 4, 2018

illegal water boring

B4/82, Sector-7 , Rohini East, New Delhi, New construction is running on this address by builder since last 2 years. A water boring connection inside the block has been set-up when this construction was started, till date 10-20 labors are residing in this building and using boring water 5-6 hours daily.

Kindly take a strict action against the builder and stop this illegal water consumption.

illegal water boring

anand0912

Aug 16, 2018

Unreasonable Bill CA No 2765480000

I, Anand Arora, r/o CD-42/A, Pitampura, Delhi, having a registered water connection of Delhi Jal Board with CA No 2765480000, would like to inform that my premises was locked for 6-8 months, before which the bill was totally cleared. When the lock was opened in august 2018, it was found that the taps and sanitary items which were fit in the bathroom and kitchen were robbed by breaking the window, of which the pictures have been attached. But no water was split anywhere, i.e. water was not flowing. I have to bear the loss of theft and moreover, DJB has charged for Rs 10862/- through issuing a bill of that period in which premises was locked. The electricity bill has also been attached proving that the premises was locked and there was no consumption of water. The new meter (L&T) has been installed and on inspection and gathering the information, it has been observed that even if the air passes through the meter, the meter adds to the reading.
When there was no consumption or no supply even, it is not reasonable to pay for it.

Kindly look after the same and resolve the issue.
The invoice containing the past records has been annexed herewith.

Unreasonable Bill CA No 2765480000 Unreasonable Bill CA No 2765480000 Unreasonable Bill CA No 2765480000

anand0912

Aug 16, 2018

Excessive Bill CA No 4055180000 DJB

I, Anand Arora (tenant), r/o 2188-B, 1st Floor, Raja Park, Rani Bagh, Delhi, having a registered water connection of Delhi Jal Board with CA No 4055180000 in the name of Ms Charu Arora (the Landlord), would like to inform that we are residing here since Sep 2015 and suddenly in August 2017, we received the water bill of Rs 13095/- for the period of 19th may 2017 to 20th July 2017, though our water consumption has never been to that extent, which can be verified from past consumption and which is impractical as well (120 units in 62 days). And even next 2-3 bills are not justifiable. The bill has been raised to Rs 22746/- which is out of my capacity to pay as we are already residing on rent here and we have not even consumed it.

Kindly look after the same and resolve the issue.
The invoice containing the past records has been annexed herewith.

Excessive Bill CA No 4055180000 DJB

Ashish Goyal

Jul 10, 2018

no supply of water from last 10 days

My K.no is 6393789658.i am a resident of P-3, Prem Nagar-2 Kirari Suleman Nagar Kirari Nangloi Delhi-110086. Sir we are facing no supply of water from last 10 days .sir pls look into the matter and solve our problem soon as possible .

Ashish Goyal
K.NO-6393789658
R CHAWLA

Jun 25, 2018

AGAINST COURRPTION

NIRDOSH GUPTA IS WATER READER OUR WEST JYOTI NAGAR AREA, WE HAVE NOT PAID MONEY TO HIM . HE MADE OUR TEN THOUSAND WATER BILL

HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE SUDDENLY I DONT UNDERSTAND
KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST READER HE IS VERY CORRUPTED MAN
Vipin1247

May 9, 2018

wrong Billing

Dear ZRO,
DJB, Sec-6-Rohini

Sir - I have a connection with K no : 6603760000 at Sec-5, rohini.From past many months i`m getting wrong bills.My current meter reading shows a reading of 952 as on 7-May-18 though current month`s bill is showing it as 991.From past many months i`m getting such wrong amount biils which by now has become Rs23,198/-.Plz get this bill corrected so that we can clear all dues.

Vipin Sharma
Varun Rathi

May 4, 2018

No Water Supply

I am writing this complaint on the behalf of all residents staying in Block A, Pocket-1,2 &3, Sector-18 for not having proper supply of water from last week. This is second time in short span in this year for the occurrence of same problem. I personally filled my complaint on toll-free number 1916, personally talked to junior engineers from JAL board (Mr SK Chauhan & Mr. Haider Ali) but there response is not positive and we are currently facing a lot of problem due to no water at home. I have to purchase drinking water from outside and sometime we have leave for office without bath in morning also etc.
I would like to request JAL board to take this is as a serious issue and do the needful on priority basis.
Sakiiroxx

Apr 8, 2018

Water problem

I am not having water supply in my house since 4hours.i had also lodged complaint in delhi jal board but no action was taken .finally I decided to file a complaint on this site.and I hope that concerned authorities would take necessary actions as soon as possible to resolve my problems.
Charu3686

Mar 27, 2018

Sushil Bhasin (punjabi bagh JE) is always not reachable

Its most difficult to reach the JE, who is designated as the emergency contact for people.
Kailash Roy

Mar 26, 2018

Wrong water bill for K No 8911760000

My current water bill outstanding is 3300 although my due till September '17 was -37. I am enclosing my water bill where in my due in summer was negative although in cold it got raised. Which is not understood. Request to kindly get it checked and clear the due.
Venugopal Ranganathan

Mar 25, 2018

Sever blockage

I am a Senior Citizen residing with the DDA Dwelling unit of 181 Pocket-03 Rohini sector -02 Delhi -110085 Municipal Ward No.53.

The Sewer blockage creates cleanliness and health problem besides a bad Environment.
I engaged to clean my Sewer blockage with a private man who undertakes this Job. But, after he tried to do the Cleaning work and
he told me that this a Problem with the Government department and could not take the job privately.

I approached the MCD through it's online call centre and I got the message saying this a Complaint related to the Delhi Jal Board.
So I am writing this Complaint to the DJB Authorities and kindly requesting you to do the Needful to Clean the Sewer line keeping with
the View of General Health and Dangerous Sick problems.

V.Ranganathan
Mob.No. 8588034240
INDU BATRA

Mar 25, 2018

Faulty meter

The head
Delhi jal board
Rohini 181/A-9

I INDU BATRA ( a resident of B block pocket 1 flat no 288 first floor SECTOR 17 ROHINI DELHI 110089) With bill id ############ and k no. 8268660000 would like to draw your attention to the fact that my DJB meter has not been working properly for months. Earlier it used to record more than the amount of water we used now it is recording less than the actual usage. We were shocked to get such huge billing amount but now we know the real cause. Thus we are not liable to pay this big billing amount as we used to complain earlier even but nobody listened to us and your reading employees took a lot of time to figure out the root of the problem. You are hereby requested to replace this faulty meter
Indu BATRA

Faulty meter

vinit sahni

Jan 30, 2018

Wrong Billing

We have received DJB billing from Mar 17 to Jan 18, on average basis, whereas it should be on minimum basis i.e. below 20 KL per month.

We have applied for water meter by submitting whole water charges as demanded, but same was installed on 24 Dec 17 after repeated follows ups. We have been billed on average basis, but our water consumption has been very limited and bill should be on minimum basis. Same can even be observed from current billing after installing meter.

My connection number is 9035108506.
Vinit Sahni
karandab

Jan 30, 2018

Water bill not register

Dear Sir/Madam/Team,

We are facing issue regarding our water bill not register in Delhi jal board, we got this information by water reading person in Nov 17.
Also from last 2 years we are paying all water bill to Delhi jal board, in last month my father also visit DJB Revenue department which is in Rohini sector 6. They said your meter will be register shortly and you got message regarding the same with in 7-10 days. but now we didn't got any message from their side.
Request you to please do the needful asap.

My Water meter K.No-6555071145
Bill Id-############
My father name-K.N Dabral

Water bill not register Water bill not register Water bill not register Water bill not register

Jan 18, 2018

CONTAMINATED WATER SUPPLY

Extremely disappointed with governance of present KEJRIWAL government.After such big claims WHAT WE ARE GETTING is sewer water in our taps in block 7 ,pocket B,ASHOK VIHAR PHASE III,DELHI 110052.The water being supplied is not potable,is smelly and is sewer water.This after I pay hefty amount towards water bills.SHAMEFUL indeeed.Its my basic right.How can you supply dirty sewer water to our household and deny us basic fundamental rights as Indian citizens.
NO RESPONSE FROM COMPLAINT CELL OF DJB who do not register a complaint saying there is technical problem in registering.Why action should not be initiated against DJB CEO and other officials.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO??
Manojg315

Jan 10, 2018

Water bill

Faulty meter - K Nbr: 4907990000
Dear team,
My DJB meter with K Number: 4907990000 is running wrong. It is recording readings even when no one is at home and water moter is turned off. It appears that meter is running via air too.
Please send a team to check and rectify at earliest.

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...