Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Oct 3, 2012

online bill payment govt. site not available from a long time(doubt even if it is launched.)

Online payment system i.e. jeevandelhi.gov.in website seems to be dead. not even google able to find jeevandelhi website.

Jun 25, 2012

sewer blockage

sewer blockage
A 1/12, Ran Prata bagh DELHI 110007

Jun 2, 2012

no supply of drinking water

respected sir/madam

I want to draw your attention towards a
village which situated within the delhi but it's became a battle these
days. There is no any reason here except drinking water supply problem that is
big problem over here when temprature is 46-47 degree celcius . There is no
water supply from last seven days and every person becomes a giant for
the other person.
I think you can understand that when we leaves in delhi but survive
like people who suffering from femine. Hope you will give response as
soon as possible and provide proper routine for water supply over here.

raj nirwal
village mubarakpur dabas
new delhi-110081
spaswan1982

May 28, 2012

NO WATER SUPPLY FOR LAST ONE MONTH

I Stay in Shiv Puri ,Street no 1, west sagar pur, new delhi :-110046.
There is no water-supply from last 1 month..Plz do the needful on priorty and take some action on very urgent basis.

Santosh Paswan
# 9891530875

May 26, 2012

COMPLAINT FOR BLOCKAGE MAIN-HOLE SEWER ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF sQUARE OF PLOT NO.B-9/171 TO 176 SECTOR- 05, ROHINI, DELHI-110085.171

I lodged a complaint on phone at Phone No.011-27700789 at 9.30 P.M. and informed that a Mainhole on the road in front of Square of Plot No. B/9- 170 to 176, Sector-05, Rohini, Delhi-85, the complaint no. given is 421. The Bad smelled dirty water with rubbish is comming out of it on the road-side in front of our residence space. The bad smell of it is very dangerous for health of us and the people passing on the road. I request you to please look in to it and remove the complain to help us give relief for better health in this very hot summer.

An early action is request to please do the needful immediately.

Thanks and regards,

Dheeraj Khurana.
R/o Plot No.B/9- 174, Sector- 05,
Rohini, Delhi-110085.

M- 8744077104
dheeraj khurana

May 26, 2012

An early action is request to please do the needful immediately.

Thanks and regards,

Dheeraj Khurana.
R/o Plot No.B/9- 174, Sector- 05,
Rohini, Delhi-110085.

M- 8744077104

May 3, 2012

WRONG WATER BILL (AD-HOC)

I HAVE RECEIVED A BILL OF WATER FROM DELHI JAL BOARD. BILL NO.784740 METER READER CODE-469 WATER CONNECTION NO. 104087 AND K NO. 1809007850 BILL AMOUNT RS. 400. BUT THIS BILL IS ALSO AD-HOC BILL. HOW MANY AD-HOC BILL WILL BE ISSUED TO ME? WHEN ACTUAL BILL WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME?

KINDLY LOOK THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO ACTUAL BILL INSTEAD OF AD-HOC BILL AGAIN AND AGAIN.

YOURS TRULY

GEETA

HOUSE NO. E-22, 2ND FLOOR, RIGHT SIDE
SECTOR-1, DELHI-110085
CONTACT NO. 7428163642
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
anonymous1

May 2, 2012

Non recognition of online system listed on DJB website by zonal office officials

I went to Ashok Vihar zonal office for submitting the form for new water connection. I had used the online system available on DJB website to fill the form. I took the printout of the filled form, attached all proofs and went to DJB office. Some lower level person responsible for collecting forms did not recognize the form and told me to use the offline version (print before filling). I told him both are same and its a new system. He started laughing as if I was joking. I told him to ask senior officials. He told he does not need to ask anyone. Then, he looked through the form and started pointed differences in the two versions to show as if they were mistakes. On my repeated requests, he took me to head clerk and even he did not recognize. This was not all. I went to ZRO office. Even he laughed and told me to bring the other version. This is seriously disgusting. DJB has not trained its officials (even ZROs) about the new system available on website. Seriously disgusting

Feb 4, 2012

5. Area 10/NW-2
6. Name of Consumer- Shri Pradeep Kumar
7. Address Printed on Bill -15/G-31, Rohini, New Delhi-110089

Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring you kind notice regarding uneven bill in aforesaid references.
1. Bill no. 407403 Dated 07.07.2011 for amount Rs. 898.00 Paid on 23.07.2011 for the period of 10.2.2011 to 08.05.2011
2. Next bill no. 589020 Dated 25.11.2011 for amount received by me for amount Rs. 1843.00 in which Rs. 943.00 (Basic amount Rs. 898.00 (+) Surcharge @ 5% Rs. 45.00) was added as pervious balance. In this bill the period is not mentioned. “Bill Subjected to Adjustment” remark is recorded in the bill. Further I personally contacted to dealing hand Mr. B. Pathak on 24.12.2011at Zonal Revenue Officer (North West-II), Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi, He advised me to deposit Rs. 1843.00 as Part Payment immediately in the reference of this bill. The said amount was deposited by me on same day at Zonal Revenue Officer (North West-II), Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi.

3. After that bill no. 623336 dated 21.01.2012 received by me in which I was directed to Pay Rs.1952.00 for the period of 9.05.2011 to 11.11.2011.

4. On dated 04.02.2012 I once again contacted to the officials who were working at Zonal Revenue Officer (North West-II), Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi, they advise me to deposit Rs. 1,000.00 for bill no. 623336, dated: 21.01.2012.
5. The officials who were working at Zonal Revenue Officer (North West-II), Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi are not in position to make proper correction of above mention bills.

Considering the above, you are hereby requested to make arrangement to correct aforesaid bills & issue me a fresh corrected bill in respect of below mentioned bill details
S.No. Bill Detail Payment Detail

E-mail- [email protected]

Dec 30, 2011

Dirty and Foul Water Supply

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to draw your kind Attention to the pitiable condition in which we are leaving hellish life due to the dirty and foul smell water supply by Delhi Jal Board from the last many months. This situation may be faced by many areas of Deepali or The Whole Deepali. Through this Forum I request you to kindly get rid us from this infernal situation and penalize Delhi Jal Board with minimum Amount of Rs 50,00,000/- and this cheque should be in the Name of Deepali Residents Welfare Association (Regd.)

Deepak Bansal
Cell No:- 9312242114.

Aug 17, 2011

NON CREDIT OF DEPOSITED AMOUNT

I had deposited amounts against water bills received for my house as per details given below :
i) Bill No. 83480, Amount 7376, Bill date 6.7.10, Area Code 10/NW-2, Sub Area Code A-31, Water connection number 99273-II, K. No. 1810003752, Deposit details 30/2010#001A000124 NW2-RHN-CQ

ii) Bill No. 83645, Amount 2807, Bill date 6.7.10, Area Code 10/NW-2,
Sub Area Code A-31, Water connection number 99274-II, K. No. 1810004519, Deposit details 30/2010#001A000155 NW2-RHN-CA

The above payments have not been credited in concerned account as a result of which the next bill has again received with the details of arrears. Despite repeated requests made the above amounts have not yet been credited. As such I am unable to deposit the amount of bills received during last one year. Please arrange to account for above payment at the earliest and issue fresh bills for my needful.

Jul 23, 2011

wrong billing

The Chief Officer
Delhi Jal Board

Mainay pichlay saal paani ka bill bhara thaa. Parntu wah bill bar bar aaglay bill mein jur kar aa jata hai. hum jab bill bharnay jatay hain. bill collect officer wah amount kaat deytay hain. Parantu bhir aglay bill mein wah amount panalty kay ssath jur kar aa jata hai.

pichlay saal wala bill bhi kho gaya hai

aapsay parathna hai ki pichlay saal kay bhray hooya bill ki statement jo register mein add hoti hai. Wah dekh kar Hamaray bill say Bakaya Kaat Diya Jaay.

Rambati
House No. 120, Gali No.2
Rampura, Delhi-110035

Jul 3, 2011

NO WATER TANKER SUPPLY{J.J.COLONY SECTOR 25,ROHINI,NEWDELHI}

TO, THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER REPT SIR,
We the citizens living near A BLOCK.B BLOCK road, j.j.colony,
sector-25,rohini,new delhi. We are suffering from water scarcity
as the alloted tanker in our area don't gives a regular supply of
water,the tanker drivers says that there is no regular tanker is
alloted in our area for daily supply of water. One year before there
was a regular tanker water supply to our area but from July 2010
the started bringing the tanker in 1 day gap and then the gap
expanded from 1 day to 2 days of gap means just two days in week.
Now as we asked to the driver said that ''he will not bring the tanker
in our area''.Tanker water is very necessary to us as it's the only
water source through which we can get drinking water , without it
the survival of the people of our BLOCK will be in a big danger.The
tanker water supply is jammed just in our block.Inspite there is a
regular supply of water tankers in the other blocks.PLEASE DO
SOMETHING ABOUT OUR PROBLEM.

Apr 10, 2011

sewer line choked

dear our sewer lines are choked very badly result is that stinking and smelly water always overflows and no measures are taken by competent authority we therefore request you to take necessary action.
Rajat Arora
residence of
pkt C-8/308 to C-8/275 sector 8 rohini delhi 110085

Feb 24, 2011

main sewer line blocked

sector 16 ,rohini delhi -85 pocket-g-4 house no.124 & 101 main sewer line is blocked .

Jan 16, 2011

regarding non working meter

adhoc amount levied 01/10/2010 for non working meter of Rs 200.There is no meter installation in govt. quarters (MCD Nimri colony ph-II, Ashok vihar).

Dec 19, 2010

Water Contemination

I am one of the resident of F14 Block ,Rohini Sector 15. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past 1 and a half year week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some Sewer. after repeated telephonic complaints we could not get satisfactory results. I don't understand what they do it gets alomost clear for few days but no permanant salution has been done so far . we were once asked to change our pipes and which we did but found no improvement . Please help us in this matter since it is becoming a serious issue as our kids often get ill and the reason is food poisioning
We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter and justfy its existance

Dec 14, 2010

DAMAGED PIPE LINE

I AM RAJ KUMAR JAIN LIVING AT A 2/36, BUDH VIHAR PHASE -1 DELHI 110086
IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE DELHI JAL BOARD PIPE LINE DAMAGE AT LIST 20 SPOTS SO ROAD IS BROKEN AT MANY SPOTS AND SO KINDLY SEE THE MATTER.

THANKS & REGARD
RAJ KUMAR JAIN
MO. 9873350152

Nov 3, 2010

CHOKED SEWERAGE LINES

THE SEWERAGE SYSTEM OF STREET NO 45 TRI NAGER IS CHOKED FOR THE LAST MANY MONTHS . INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO CLEAN THE SEWERE
LINES BY MACHINE. ONLY MANUALY ATTAMPTES ARE MADE WHICH HAS NO RESULTS.
MY HOUSE NO 746 GETS FILLED BY THE BACK WATER OF CHOCKED LINES MAKING MY FAMILY LIFE HELL.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FORWARD THIS COMPLAINT TO THE APPROPIRATE AUTHORITY FOR THEIR ACTION.
MAHESH VERMA
User193105

Oct 21, 2010

dammage pipe

sir/madam
pipe dammage between gali no-4 & gali no-8 , 25 futa road, B block, mukand pur part-2 , delhi-110042 . As there no passage for the water to flow out of the plots water logging area over 2500 gaj water increse day by day please repair the pipe, this is creating a heaven for the mosquito in the nereby areas. There is possibility of dengue and malaria.
Sir kindly look into the matter and direct the concerned officials to take necessary action as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
AMIT

Oct 12, 2010

untiidy water supply

sir / madam ........for last 15 days ,we are getting v dirty &smelly water we made request many times but related authority didn,t pay any attention to our words ,,,now tell us if smthing bad happen who will be responsible we don,t know why officers are so care less .......nw do tell where one shd go for taking water or one shd die while taking this type of water....
citizens...............
F_ BLOCK JEEVAN PARK
Pankha Rd.Uttam Nagar New Delhi ...110059.

Oct 2, 2010

drainage water supply

sir/madam,
i,m the resident of R Z 39A INDRA PARK Ext 1 Pankha Road, Uttam Nagar,N.D ---110059.For,a week,we are getting smelly water (seems drainage water) i , made a request many times but office hood care about my words. i,m requesting again, plz , do favour &provide me water (safe to drink )
I,ll be obliged.
Thanking You.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Sudhanshu Sharma,
RZ39A,INDRA PARK Extn.1Pankha Road,Uttam Nagar N.D....110059.
PH..9968458321.

Sep 30, 2010

dirty & smelly water

sir/madam>>>>>>>>>.i,m resident of RZ 39A,Indra Park Extn.1, Pankha Rd. UttamNagar N.D. 110059.For,a week or more we are v.hard problem .For,we are getting dirty & smelly water. it smells like drain water./ how onecan take it ,,,,To buy water from mkt daily is v expensive.so plz do favour & take a proper step.
Thanx.
Dr.Sudhanshu Sharma.
R.Z 39A.Indra Park Extn.1.Pankha Rd.Uttam Nagar N.D 110059.

Sep 18, 2010

sewage

this is my third complaint regarding mal-functioning of sewage system in POCKET C-8, SECTOR-8, ROHINI. I HOPE MY COMPLAINTS DO NOT GO TO BLACK HOLE.

OF LATE MCD IS CHARGING SEWAGE CHARGES FROM THE RESIDENTS. CAN DJL GIVE US SUITABLE SERVICE.

WILL ANYONE REPLY OR AT LEAST ACT?

Sep 17, 2010

bad sewrage system

there is utter failure in the functioning of sewerage system in POCKET C-8, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, for the last 4 weeks. due to blockages and overflow and stagnent filthy water resulted in musquito breeding. several persons are affected by viral/dengu feaver. CAN ANYONE FROM DELHI JAL BOARD ATTEND TO THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.

CAN I GET ACK FOR THIS COMPLAINT?

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...