Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

anil0066736

Jan 12, 2019

Dirty and smelling water going on

From a long time we are facing water problem, because water is dirty and smelling going on and it is not useful for drinking, if it's drink then whole family will be deseased.
So please solve this problem as soon as possible

Name Anil Kumar 9990066736
Main Sagarpur Gali no5 RZ_793, 2F/F
Inside the street
pkbrahma

Oct 21, 2018

supply of contaminated water or no water supply

Either supplied with contaminated water or no water supply at all Since June 2018. Please check the pipe lines or provide connection from the new pipe line.
NEERAJ CHANDER TEWARI

Aug 2, 2018

Sewage blocked

Sewage block at residence no.131 Sector 1 Type 3,. RK PURAM SINCE 27 JULY 2018
abhi_psingh

Jun 27, 2018

NO WATER SUPPLY

I AM RESIDENT OF A BLOCK CHATTARTPUR AREA, MAIDAN GARHI EXTENSION. I HAVE TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT ABOUT NO WATER SUPPLY. EVER SINCE WE TOOK WATER SUPPLY CONNECTION , EVERY ALTERNATE DAY WHEN WATER FROM SUPPLY IS ABOUT TO COME, NOT EVEN A SINGLE DROP COMES TO OUR BUILDING AND THAT MAKES IT HARD TO LIVE WITHOUT WATER. WE FITTED MOTOR FOR WATER SUCTION ALSO BUT FROM THAT ALSO WE DONT GET WATER. SO WE NEED ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM. EITHER CHECK FOR THE SUPPLY ISSUE OR IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE PROVIDE US ANY WATER FACILITY SO THAT WE CAN SURVIVE HERE.I AM MEDICALLY UNFIT TO TRAVEL DUE TO A RECENT SEVERE ACCIDENT SO CANNOT RUN AROUND JAL BOARD OFFICES REGULARY FOR COMPLAINING SO COMPLAINING HERE. PLEASE HELP US IN THIS HARD CONDITION. BELOW ARE MY DETAILS:

NAME: ABHISHEK PRATAP SINGH
ADDRESS: FLAT NO. 5, BUILDING A355, CHATTARPUR ENCLAVE PHASE 1, MAIDAN GARHI EXTENSION, OPP TO LAVANYA HOSPITAL, STREET 6, CHATTARPUR, DELHI. 110074.
MOBILE NO.: 8130773055
Surgh

Jun 26, 2018

No water supply

I would like to inform you that there is no water supply in RAJ NAGAR II STREET NO.11 PALAM COLONY. We are facing a huge problem of water supply. I request you to please look into this matter. There are many people in this locality who are facing water problem.
Ankit kashyap 2003

Jun 17, 2018

The jal board
new delhi
withdue respec.t i am a resident of village badusarai post office chhawla new delhi 110071. i want to say that in your lacality water tanker servise is too poor on tuesday and saturday.this supply in not enough in delhi's 40-45 degree summer and a huge rush is suffring from this problem and this over exploded rush will leads to a serious accident and its not a good sign for public safety.
so i request you to take some fast action towards this serious problem and i also request you to allot a another tanker on thrusday to solve this serious problem
i think you will understand and solve our problem as soon as possible otherwise i will go to the higher authorities
your truly
Ankit kashyap(residenter of village badusarai post office chhawla new delhi 110071)
mobile no.=9810839951

poor water tanker supply in badusarai village new delhi 110071 near shiv mandir kashyap moholla poor water tanker supply in badusarai village new delhi 110071 near shiv mandir kashyap moholla

Meanki

Jun 7, 2018

SEWER BLOCKAGE & OVERFLOW

WE ARE RESIDENT OF RZ-1106,A1/2,GALI NO.-14 SADH NAGAR PALAM COLONY NEW DELHI FACING A SERIOUS PROBLEM OF SEWER LINE BLOCKAGE AND OVERFLOW FROM 3-4 DAYS. THE OVER FLOW SEWER IS FLOATING THE DIRTY WATER BACK IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSES
WE REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CHILDREN PLAY IN FRONT OF OVERFLOWING MAIN HOLES AND THERE IS A THREAT OF DISEASES.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

PH.NO.-9654445346
Anjali Tanwar

May 24, 2018

water crisis

From past few days there is no water and you should have thought yourself only how will a person leave without water especially in summers.
we dont even have water to drink i dont know what u guys are upto .Its my request please send water in our area as soon as possible as it is getting very difficult for us to survive afterwall this is the basic need of human. First of all it was used to come everyday then after leavig one day but now there have been almost 4-5 days and we are sitting idle as no work can be done without clothes are dirty dishes are dirty. So plz leave water today itself plz🙏
gauri4895

May 22, 2018

not supply of water

Me SITA PURI PART II GALI NO- 1 ka niwasi hu. Sir picchle ek hafte pahle pipe line ki khudai ki gayi thi jis karan ek hafte se pani nahi aa raha hai or ek ek din bina pani ke bitana bada mushkil hota ja raha hai kripya karke jald se jald pani line ko thik karaiye or pani ki supply chalu karaiye.
gauri4895

May 21, 2018

pani nahi aa raha

Pichale ek hafte (13-05-2018) se SITA PURI PART II me pani nahi aa raha hai jis karan logo ko pareshani ka samna karna padh raha hai or aap to jante hai ki bina pani ke jivan jeeena mushkil hai . kripya karke jald se jald water supply chalu karaiye.
Panchanan Nayak64

May 19, 2018

No and irregular supply of water

Dear Madam/Sir,

I the consumer of K. No.: 4077474308 is here by informing about the irregular supply and no supply of water in our Gali. For more than a week passed the Delhi Jal Board operator opens the valve as per his wish between 4:15 hrs in the morning to to 5 o' clock, that to with very low pressure. Sometimes 5 to 5:30 hrs so that ever one should suffer. Water supply in the same line was earlier from 5:00 to 5:30 or 5:45 in morning and then afterwards from 7:30 to 9:00 o'clock. Which was manageable for alternate day supply.
In same area other galis the water supply is good and even over flowing. People are now laying long pipe lines from far distance where ever the supply is good.
It is requested to kindly instruct the operator to open the valve fully to maintain pressure. He should adhere to the timing and regularity.
Thanking you for your needful and early action.
Panchanan Nayak.

No and irregular supply of water

anita devi2018

May 16, 2018

WORNG WATER BILL

1-Bill Id ############ bill from 29/04/2015 to 29/01/2016 no of days 275 unit-216 amount-Rs 3165
2-Bill Id ############ bill from 29/01/2016 to 29/04/2016 no of days 91 unit-23
3-Bill Id ############ bill from 29/04/2016 to 30/07/2016 no of days 92 unit-60
4-Bill Id ############ bill from 30/07/2016 to 25/09/2016 no of days 57 unit-22
5-Bill Id ############ bill from 29/09/2016 to 20/11/2016 no of days 56 unit-20 only.
Sir all bill for no 2-5 total days 296 and unit consumed 125 only and only BILL ID-############ no of days 275 unit-216 but their was no water supply in our area. I have complaint many times and visited your office manytimes no one listen to my complain. According to the public meeting held by CM ARVIND KEJRIWAL at DEAN DAYAL UPADHYAY COLLAGE DWARKA He promised that all the previous bills of PALAM and DWARKA area will be cancelled but my bill is still in dispute no one is solving my problem.
COMPLAIN NO:1-ZRO(SW)-4613 date-31/01/2017

Apr 8, 2018

Over flow sewage

Sewage Overflow
DEAR SIR,

WE ARE RESIDENT OF H No-114, street no.1b , shivpuri,west sagarpur, New Delhi-110046.IN OUR AREA THERE IS A PROBLEM OF SEWER LINE BLOCKAGE FROM LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THE SEWER LINE OVER FLOATS IN EVERY 2-3 DAYS. WE MAKE THE LINES CLEAR BY OURSELVES THROUGH SOME PRIVATE SOURCES. BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED. THIS TIME THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL ENOUGH BECAUSE THE OVER FLOW SEWER IS FLOATING THE DIRTY WATER BACK IN OUR HOUSES.

WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PROBLEM AND NOBODY IS ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. WE REQUEST THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM MANY YEARS AND THERE IS A THREAT OF DISEASES.
A Negi

Mar 7, 2018

Huge amount of water Bill

I am writing in reference to the Water Bill (KNO: 8156230294) received in r/o my residential DDA Flat in Sec-3, Dwarka, New Delhi.

2. I have received a huge water Bill from DJB for the period from 31.3.2015 to 11.7.2017 amounting to Rs. 48441/- which is a highly escalated and completely wrong bill.

3. I would like to intimate following discrepancies in my water bill –

(i) I had installed a water meter in my flat in October, 2012 and I have a warranty card of the water meter with date to prove that. I am informed that DDA while handing over my papers to DJB on 31.3.2015 had billed with meter reading as 'zero' in the last bill where as the meter was installed on 31.10.2012 i.e. almost two and half years before that date.
(ii). DDA never registered the water meter in their bill and neither it is registered now in the current bill. Since DDA showed "zero" as water meter reading on 31.3.2015 which was not correct, I do not know at what rate they have charged in their last bill.
(iii) Later, DJB did not give any bill for more than two years and neither they took any meter reading for these two years. Then, suddenly they took reading on 11.7.2017 after 2 years 4 months and charged me for 1065 units for the huge sum of Rs. 48441/- for these two years which is not correct as they never checked meter reading on 31.3.2015.
(iv) Since the meter was installed in October, 2012 and the meter reading was never checked it is completely unreasonable to charge me with “zero” reading from 31.3.2015 to 11.7.2017 for the huge amount of Rs. 48441/-. It is clear that the meter reading for 4 years 9 months from October, 2012 to 11.7.2017 have been wrongly charged for 2 years and 4 months resulting in huge bill as the previous readings for two and half year are completely ignored.
(v) I would also like to mention that the meter reading from 11.7.2017 onwards may also be noted, where in the monthly consumption of water for my residence has been less than 15 units per month.
(vi) Hence, I have been deprived of the 100% Exemption on consumption of less than 20 Kl per month due to no fault of mine and due to negligence on the part of the concerned officials not registering water meter and not taking correct meter reading on 31.3.2015.

4. In view of the above, I may be given correct water bill as I am not in a position to pay this huge amount of Rs. 48441/- due to no fault of mine.

(Anuradha Negi)
dated: 7/3/2018
A Negi

Mar 7, 2018

Huge and shocking water bill

This is with reference to the Water Bill (KNO: 8156230294) received in r/o my residential DDA Flat in Sec-3, Dwarka, New Delhi.

3. I would like to intimate following discrepancies in my water bill –

(vi) Hence, I have been deprived of the 100% Exemption on consumption of less than 20 Kl per month due to no fault of mine and due to negligence on the part of the concerned officials not registering water meter and taking correct meter reading on 31.3.2015.

(Anuradha Negi)
dated: 7/3/2018
mukeshberi

Feb 10, 2018

Wrong billing

The house is locked and there is no consumption of water for the last so many years.
The bill basis needs to be changed to no consumption. Currently the bill basis is meter locked and bill is excessive for KNO4227021000
Lalitn000

Feb 3, 2018

Insufficient amount of bill

The delhi jal board

Sub:-. supply dept for insufficient amount of bill

Res. Sir,
I am kiran devi R/O RZ-109/A shiv nagar new roshan pura near bachpan school najafgarh New delhi-43. My consumer no. Is 9637404435 I complain about a bill of water is insufficient amount without water supply amount is 6858 Rs. Due to this matter i complaint about it on date 01/06/17 complaint no is 12090 there is No response on this complaint, then again i complaint to remind on my last complaint also done a new complaint on toll free no.############. They give me a 20/11/17 at 12:30 pm at noon but there is no response again after that i complaint again toll free no again registered and complaint no is 45889 on date 26/12/17 at 12:05 pm at noon also they give me JE number , and number is 8527995832 on date 9 jan 2018. I talked the area fielder And he surveyed and inspect that which live have connection there isno supply evennot have reading a single point also no water supply. Kindly i request to you cancel it and refund my connection money which amount is 10408 Rs.
* Point to remember
1. complaint no 12090 on date 01/06/17.
2. Complaint no. 44433 on date 20/11/17.
3. Complaint no. 45889 on date 26/12/17.
4. Survey from JE on 9 Jan 2018
5. My email id:- Rsingh925665@gmail.com
Kiran Devi

Insufficient amount of bill

Karthikeyan Singh Chauhan

Nov 30, 2017

Delhi Jal Board, Basant Vihar... Excess water Bill

30 Nov 2017

My KNO 6703879707, on the name of Mamta Chauhan , RZF-114, Raj Nagar part -2, Palam Colony, New Delhi 110077 . From the last 6 months when I took the new water connection my average monthly water consumption comes out to be 15- 18 unit per month, but on the my last bill dated 23 Jun 2017 showing that consumption has increased 552 unit within a 66 days how can it be possible and I got bill amount ₹ 30206/- which is a excess amount. I am also uploading my water meter today pic.
Please rectify this bill.

Mob- 9136714477
Mamta Chauhan
KNO 6703879707
meghavi82 @gmail.com

Delhi Jal Board, Basant Vihar... Excess water Bill Delhi Jal Board, Basant Vihar... Excess water Bill

manishbokan

Nov 21, 2017

Bill is not as per the meter reading

K No. - 2694221000
From 26/03/2016 onwards there has been no bill received....but this time the bill has been received is not match as per the meter reading..... So I kindly request to look into that matter and check all the details why this kind of error has happened and notify me as soon as possible....

Name - Premlata
Address - RZ-268/M RAJNAGAR PART -2 PALAM COLONY NEW DELHI - 110077
email id- manishrajvanshi1989@gmail.com
Mobile No. - 9868923181

Bill is not as per the meter reading

Hiteshaa

Sep 11, 2017

Sewer water supply

I just shifted in C-Block Hari Nagar on 3rd of June 2017 since that day I am facing bad quality Water supply in my area, two time I already visited in delhi jal board office at Subhash Nagar near Swarg ashram Mandir but no solution, there is sewer mixed water supply we are getting Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with normal supply of pipe lines Kindly take remedial action for clean water in C-11 FF HARI NAGAR NEW DELHI 110064, request you to pls take urgent strict action on this because we kids and this water may effect on skin and badly effected on our health pls do the needful before it's too late.
Hitesh Arora
C-11 FF Hari Nagar 110064
Kunika Khosla

Sep 2, 2017

Water supply stopped

Water supply in block D and E of Sewak Park (Uttam Nagar) New Delhi-59 has been stopped since 2nd week of July 17. After many approach and complaints through our area MLA Sh Naresh Balyan to Delhi Jal Board , the water supply is still not openned for block D and E of Sewak Park. Therefore I want to request you to approach Delhi Jal Board as well as CM Arvind Kejriwal so that water supply may open for our block D and E.
Yours Sincerely

Smt Dikshita
D-60/61, 3rd Floor, Sewak Park, Regd mob-9910584994
deswal

Aug 13, 2017

no water coming

delhi jal board is giving new connection to everyone from their new pipeline laid 4 months ago. but the problem is that they have not even covered the road with concrete nor the water is coming. no water is coming.
kiran lohia

Aug 6, 2017

Poor Water Supply

Submitted that, I am kiran pal R/o Harijan Mohalla village Ghitorni New Delhi -110030, is a Law abiding citizen of India. I would like to bring it in your notice that our locality suffering by acute shortage of water supply from past six months. Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Quite often, the water supply is so low, which is not sufficient for our daily house hold work such as washing clothes, cooking food, watering to plants etc. at other hand there is always sufficient supply of water in the area of upper cast people. There is no equipment installed by the concerned Government Department to stop the misuse of water, not even the water meters are installed to measure the volume of water they use on daily basis. It is like that a bunch of upper cast people with help of some officials of Delhi Jal Board making us sufferer to being a low castes and enjoying the fruitful benefits of their powers in the system. I am also a payer to the Department for the water supply like others. This is our right to get the benefits from our selected Government too. Apart from above, this is not a good sign for a Capital of a country that after blessing with freedom of 70 years we are still fighting for the basic amenities. Sir I am not blaming the Government but this is actually a frustration due to not achieving the things for which we had selected the Government. Hope for positive response of your kind self.
Animesh Banerjee0209

Jun 27, 2017

No Water Supply

Water problem
The Officer in Charge,
Delhi Jal Board (Dwarka)
Delhi.

It is to bring to your notice that our locality has been suffering the problem of acute water shortage for last 6 months. Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Quite often, water supply by tanker is so scanty that it is not sufficient for day to day use such as cooking, washing etc. Sometimes water is supplied for only for one day in week and sometimes we have to wait the whole week for water.

I therefore, on behalf of our locality request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to restore proper supply of water on regular basis.

The Concirned Area is:

Nanda Block Mahavir Enclave. (Near Dwarka Sec 1)
Constituency Palam.

New Delhi 110045
kundan1111

May 6, 2017

DIRTY WATER COMING SINCE FEB 2017

I am facing dirty water issues supplied by Delhi Jal Board. i had already Complaint so many times at Customer Care Number- 1916
but still not resolved. today again lodge the complaint but person told that they are only for registration of Complaint and not for attending/ solutions Purpose. they are only complaint Forwarders.
we are facing lot of Problem since 4 Months but i dont know this type of Poor/ Very Bad Response from Delhi Jal Board.
i dont know what we should do can anybody Guide us.
i feel delhi Goverment employee is really helplesss in their duty.
Our Address is BE-181, IINd Florr, Hari Nagar, New Delhi-110064, Street No-3
Cell No- 9312168073

KOTAK MAHINDRA CREDIT CARD - About auto debit fee claim
    I have already mailed to kotak recovery person about...
    bank - Balance refund
    Balance transaction successful but balance doesn't...
    mcgm - Marriage Certificate
    Hi, I have made 2nd payment for Marriage Certificate...
    SBI - Amount debited from my account but not sent to...
    I lost 8000 rupees ..I am trying to transfer indusind bank...
    LG Refrigerator/GL379PEX5 - Heater Plate Problem
    Team, I have double door LG refrigerator Model Number ...
    bank - Balance refund
    Balance transaction successful but balance doesn't...
    Tvs credit service - ECS got bounce ...!!! even maintained sufficient cash in...
    Sir, I had taken a Two wheeler loan in TVS CREDIT SERVICE...
    LG India - Heater Plate Problem
    Team, I have double door refrigerator Model Number ...
    Mobikwik - loss my amount
    i have loss amout in automatically recharge so pls give my...