Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

lokenderyadav

Jun 25, 2019

Illegal Water Bore Well

I am writing this mail regarding illegal water bore well i my locality. Have tried to log complaint on Phone with Delhi Jal Board also but nothing happened and could not find there mail id to further register.

Here in my village more and more bore well are coming as mentioned in National newspaper Times Of India Kapashera is having the deepest water level.

Persons are also supplying water privately to houses through pipes which are going above overhead from one electric pole to another.

Please do the needful, if you are not the correct department then please forward this complaint the concerned department.

Address : Gali no. 1 to 03, Kapashera, Neat Police Station New Delhi - 110037
Rajeshkumar65

Jun 13, 2019

No water supply.

There is no water supply/ very short supply of water ( only 5 to 10 minutes in a day) in our area i.e. some part of P Block, Vijay Vihar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059 since May'2019. It is observed that only 3 to 4 streets of P block are facing this problem. Rest of the block of this area found adequate supply of the water.

I humbly request to you kindly look into the matter and do needful for supply of adequate water.

Bharat Bhatia

New Delhi 110059.

Mob. 9717641182
dubeygajendra1

May 9, 2019

Unauthorized and illegal water connection

Mr. Ranjit Verma has imposed an unauthorized and illegal water connection at the house number RZ-681/3/B-2 and B-3, Gali No. 27E, Sadh Nagar-II, Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045 and through this connection, he is doing business to earn money per month by supplying water to others. Therefore, there is a humble request from you that please act as soon as possible so that the Delhi Jal Board is not harmed.

Thanking You
Your's
P Singh
sumit21j

May 8, 2019

Block Rainwater Drainpipe

Dear sir /Mam
I Dinesh Chandra Joshi, am a resident of Gali no-6 Main Sagar Pur our building old rainwater drainpipe is blocked there is no exit to this water. Please order your department for the solution to this problem and provide us a new rainwater drainpipe as soon as possible.

Dinesh Chandra Joshi
20/F/B 1272 Gali No-6 Main Sagar Pur
Landmark: Ansari Hospital
New Delhi -110046
Anita Aggarwal93

May 3, 2019

Dirty water supply

Supply of dirty water in our area c block, Bhagwati vihar, Uttam Nagar, new Delhi for the last 15 days

Apr 30, 2019

No water supply

I am writing this letter to inform you about the condition of the water services in our building. We have been facing much trouble for a month because we have not been getting proper water supply hardly 10 to 15 min supply . In the morning when i am getting ready for their office there is no water. Even when we do get water it is very unclean and unhygienic. It is difficult to take showers because one minute there is water and the next minute it is all gone. The water supply issue is becoming a hurdle for us. since we are not able to wash our clothes. We have to pay extra amounts for water tankers which are very expensive and problematic. I talked to my neighbours and other society members and they have been facing the same problem. Regarding this I had raised complaint many time but still not resolved. When I talked to customer care they easily said as per feed back received from J.E. the problem has been resolved. Neither I received any call from J.E or any rep of DJB.

I hope this issue will be brought to notice by the council and will be resolved soon.

NAME - ASHWANI KUMAR MISHRA, K NO. 3238574243

DJB Complaint

Apr 24, 2019

contaminated water supply

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This complaint is with reference to contaminated water supply to my premises located at A-42X, Naraina Industrial Area Phase-1, New Delhi-110028. I have made written complaints on 5th October, 31st October 2018 and 8th February 2019 . However no action has been Taken till date.

Due to contaminated water supply I am not able to use the DJB Supply I am also attaching the picture which clearly shows the sewage water coming in my tap.

Kindly look into this as soon as possible and take corrective action to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Girish Aggarwal

contaminated water supply contaminated water supply contaminated water supply contaminated water supply

Manish Chauhan

Apr 21, 2019

Sewer blockage

THE MAIN SEWER LINE NEAR MY HOUSE GETS BLOCKED REGULARLY .SO MANY COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY ME TO THE JUNIOR ENGINEER .SH. RAKESH THROUGH TELEPHONE & COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED IN THE COMPLAINT REGISTER AT THE JUNIOR ENGINEER'S OFFICE COMPLAINT REGISTER LOCATED IN SECTOR -1 ,DWARKA.
BUT,I FEEL REALLY SAD TO SAY THAT NO NECESSARY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES.
IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL FOR THE JAL BOARD SEWAGE DEPT .
SO,I WOULD KINDLY REQUEST THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.I SHALL BE REALLY GRATEFUL TO U.

THANKS &REGARDS
MANISH 7065898223
Abhishek_750

Apr 21, 2019

Dirty sewage water

Sir, are you all sleeping??the quality of water supplied in palam colony is so poor that it stinks and even after a lot of complaints no one is listening are these water board employees thinking themselves as god?? Water is basic necessity of a human why dont u giving us clean water, plz provide us gud water..
Deveshkaushik

Apr 12, 2019

No water supply till 2 days yet

With all due respect, I am writing this letter to inform you about the condition of the water services in our society. We have been facing much trouble for a month because we have not been getting proper water supply. In the morning when i am getting ready for their office there is no water. Even when we do get water it is very unclean and unhygienic. It is difficult to take showers because one minute there is water and the next minute it is all gone. The water supply issue is becoming a hurdle for us since we are not able to wash our clothes and clean our houses. We have to pay extra amounts for water tankers which are very expensive and problematic. I talked to my neighbours and other society members and they have been facing the same problem.

NAME - DEVESH KUMAR KAUSHIK

Address - RZ L-52B NEW ROSHAN PURA NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI 110043

CONTACT NO - 8076974419
Chetan Pandit

Apr 11, 2019

sewer line blockage

Have a blocked drain in A-1,police station colony ,NFC, new delhi 110025, (near nfc police station) please get it opened. It is very difficult as sewage will flow into my house! Tho we had complained at your delhi jal board lajpat nagar office with complaint no.-445 and no single man had come,then i will contact area JE Mr. subodh but he did not resolve the issue! Please get it opened....
as priority as soon as possible.....
Raksha Risha Sinha

Apr 10, 2019

water supply issue

I live in a palam colony,sadh nagar-2,gali-41.We are facing water crisis problem,Half of the street gets the water but we do.not get
the water as I am talking on behalf inner half of the street .In previous year valves are manipulating for their interests.Water supply is not an issue .The problem is few use it as they want to use because of that others do not get the water because of manipulating the valves on ganpati chowk . One side of the ganpati chowk gets the water sufficiently but other side do not get the water in summer time whereas in winter there is no such problem.

I hope you attend this serious problem .
thank you .
Abhishek Chaurasia

Apr 9, 2019

dirty water complaint

I am resident of indra park ext part-1 uttam nagar New Delhi.
I am facing the water problem from last two weeks. if water comes any time it is so dirty, otherwise it does not come. I have registered many complaints but still nothing happens. and now it is difficult to live without water. so sir please visit our area and solve this problem as earlier as possible.

abhishek chaurasia

dirty water complaint

anil0066736

Jan 12, 2019

Dirty and smelling water going on

From a long time we are facing water problem, because water is dirty and smelling going on and it is not useful for drinking, if it's drink then whole family will be deseased.
So please solve this problem as soon as possible

Name Anil Kumar 9990066736
Main Sagarpur Gali no5 RZ_793, 2F/F
Inside the street
pkbrahma

Oct 21, 2018

supply of contaminated water or no water supply

Either supplied with contaminated water or no water supply at all Since June 2018. Please check the pipe lines or provide connection from the new pipe line.
NEERAJ CHANDER TEWARI

Aug 2, 2018

Sewage blocked

Sewage block at residence no.131 Sector 1 Type 3,. RK PURAM SINCE 27 JULY 2018
abhi_psingh

Jun 27, 2018

NO WATER SUPPLY

I AM RESIDENT OF A BLOCK CHATTARTPUR AREA, MAIDAN GARHI EXTENSION. I HAVE TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT ABOUT NO WATER SUPPLY. EVER SINCE WE TOOK WATER SUPPLY CONNECTION , EVERY ALTERNATE DAY WHEN WATER FROM SUPPLY IS ABOUT TO COME, NOT EVEN A SINGLE DROP COMES TO OUR BUILDING AND THAT MAKES IT HARD TO LIVE WITHOUT WATER. WE FITTED MOTOR FOR WATER SUCTION ALSO BUT FROM THAT ALSO WE DONT GET WATER. SO WE NEED ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM. EITHER CHECK FOR THE SUPPLY ISSUE OR IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE PROVIDE US ANY WATER FACILITY SO THAT WE CAN SURVIVE HERE.I AM MEDICALLY UNFIT TO TRAVEL DUE TO A RECENT SEVERE ACCIDENT SO CANNOT RUN AROUND JAL BOARD OFFICES REGULARY FOR COMPLAINING SO COMPLAINING HERE. PLEASE HELP US IN THIS HARD CONDITION. BELOW ARE MY DETAILS:

NAME: ABHISHEK PRATAP SINGH
ADDRESS: FLAT NO. 5, BUILDING A355, CHATTARPUR ENCLAVE PHASE 1, MAIDAN GARHI EXTENSION, OPP TO LAVANYA HOSPITAL, STREET 6, CHATTARPUR, DELHI. 110074.
MOBILE NO.: 8130773055
Surgh

Jun 26, 2018

No water supply

I would like to inform you that there is no water supply in RAJ NAGAR II STREET NO.11 PALAM COLONY. We are facing a huge problem of water supply. I request you to please look into this matter. There are many people in this locality who are facing water problem.
Ankit kashyap 2003

Jun 17, 2018

The jal board
new delhi
withdue respec.t i am a resident of village badusarai post office chhawla new delhi 110071. i want to say that in your lacality water tanker servise is too poor on tuesday and saturday.this supply in not enough in delhi's 40-45 degree summer and a huge rush is suffring from this problem and this over exploded rush will leads to a serious accident and its not a good sign for public safety.
so i request you to take some fast action towards this serious problem and i also request you to allot a another tanker on thrusday to solve this serious problem
i think you will understand and solve our problem as soon as possible otherwise i will go to the higher authorities
your truly
Ankit kashyap(residenter of village badusarai post office chhawla new delhi 110071)
mobile no.=9810839951

poor water tanker supply in badusarai village new delhi 110071 near shiv mandir kashyap moholla poor water tanker supply in badusarai village new delhi 110071 near shiv mandir kashyap moholla

Meanki

Jun 7, 2018

SEWER BLOCKAGE & OVERFLOW

WE ARE RESIDENT OF RZ-1106,A1/2,GALI NO.-14 SADH NAGAR PALAM COLONY NEW DELHI FACING A SERIOUS PROBLEM OF SEWER LINE BLOCKAGE AND OVERFLOW FROM 3-4 DAYS. THE OVER FLOW SEWER IS FLOATING THE DIRTY WATER BACK IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSES
WE REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CHILDREN PLAY IN FRONT OF OVERFLOWING MAIN HOLES AND THERE IS A THREAT OF DISEASES.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

PH.NO.-9654445346
Anjali Tanwar

May 24, 2018

water crisis

From past few days there is no water and you should have thought yourself only how will a person leave without water especially in summers.
we dont even have water to drink i dont know what u guys are upto .Its my request please send water in our area as soon as possible as it is getting very difficult for us to survive afterwall this is the basic need of human. First of all it was used to come everyday then after leavig one day but now there have been almost 4-5 days and we are sitting idle as no work can be done without clothes are dirty dishes are dirty. So plz leave water today itself plz🙏
gauri4895

May 22, 2018

not supply of water

Me SITA PURI PART II GALI NO- 1 ka niwasi hu. Sir picchle ek hafte pahle pipe line ki khudai ki gayi thi jis karan ek hafte se pani nahi aa raha hai or ek ek din bina pani ke bitana bada mushkil hota ja raha hai kripya karke jald se jald pani line ko thik karaiye or pani ki supply chalu karaiye.
gauri4895

May 21, 2018

pani nahi aa raha

Pichale ek hafte (13-05-2018) se SITA PURI PART II me pani nahi aa raha hai jis karan logo ko pareshani ka samna karna padh raha hai or aap to jante hai ki bina pani ke jivan jeeena mushkil hai . kripya karke jald se jald water supply chalu karaiye.
Panchanan Nayak64

May 19, 2018

No and irregular supply of water

Dear Madam/Sir,

I the consumer of K. No.: 4077474308 is here by informing about the irregular supply and no supply of water in our Gali. For more than a week passed the Delhi Jal Board operator opens the valve as per his wish between 4:15 hrs in the morning to to 5 o' clock, that to with very low pressure. Sometimes 5 to 5:30 hrs so that ever one should suffer. Water supply in the same line was earlier from 5:00 to 5:30 or 5:45 in morning and then afterwards from 7:30 to 9:00 o'clock. Which was manageable for alternate day supply.
In same area other galis the water supply is good and even over flowing. People are now laying long pipe lines from far distance where ever the supply is good.
It is requested to kindly instruct the operator to open the valve fully to maintain pressure. He should adhere to the timing and regularity.
Thanking you for your needful and early action.
Panchanan Nayak.

No and irregular supply of water

HDFC BANK Chennai - Without informing deduction charges
    Dear Customer, I request you to share your complete...
    [email protected] - Kiva franchise loan company
    Totally which ever mail used by kova franchise loan...
    Airtel - REFUND CASH
    SIR THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO...
    Bharti friendship clob - Paisa like kam nahi deta
    Paisa like 420 karta haiy. Mo number 99910 16617
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Suspect Reason:- * UP board Inter Roll Number not matched...
    Respected Sir, I am a student of DELED 1st year (18-19)...
    Utsonmobile website - 100 rs is not credited after recharge R wallet
    Money deducted from bank but not credited in my...
    LG India - Refrigerator
    Dear Customer (Md Tahsin), We regret the inconvenience...
    SBI - WRONG ENTRY MIGRATION
    Dear sir, i have opened a ppf account no. 01P00902818 on...