Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

May 25, 2019

Water not supplied

We are residents of Khushi Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, new delhi-110059. We are not getting water supply in Khushi ram park area from the past 14 days inspite of repeated complaints on 1916.

When i call to helpline number they replied that water is supplieng in this area.

But we are not getting water in this area.

They now even didn't respond to our complaints.

Kindly take actions against the concerned authorities as soon as possible.

Regards.
U.K.Gupta
dilip55kumar

Apr 30, 2019

Dirty Water Supply

I have registered a complaint for 2 weeks ago for dirty and smailing water supply in my area, but no any solution fro Delhi Jal Board.
My k no- 5417288584, Sainik Enclave sec-5, Mohan garden 1100059.

Dilip Kumar
Manjinder1953

Apr 28, 2019

Foul smell from keshopur sewage treatment plant

The residents living around Keshopur Sewage Plant are having a lot of health problems due to the foul smell which is being emitted during treating the sewage disposal in Keshopur Plant. There are hospitals, schools and residential localities i.e. Keshopur village, Vikaspuri, Major Bhupinder Singh Nagar and Meera Bagh and many other colonies. The gas emitted from this plant is very poisonous and smells foul. We are suffering very much. Earlier the gas emitted was being burnt but these day this posonous gas is causing very much trouble to the residents living around this plant. Kindly take remedial action and save the residents of this from ths agony.
bhmanimesh

Mar 26, 2019

I am complaining about severage blockage from last one month.

Severage blocked
Complained but not resolved
Facing problem from last one month
Complained at 1916 but not resolved
My reg. No. Mobile no.is 9599433301
Vanshii08

Mar 23, 2019

Water supply

Water is with Lott of smell
bhmanimesh

Mar 14, 2019

Sever blockagen.

My severage is blocking from last one month back. I have complained about the severage blockage, my complaint reference number is ############ on 13 feb 2019.

My k. No. is 6114591000
Mobile no. 9599433301.

Sever blockagen.

nirjadevi

Jan 14, 2019

wrong water bill

Sir, I am residing at E123, ground floor, Arya Samaj Road Uttam Nagar-110059. I have been using drinkable water provided by Delhi Jal board for which I have taken water connection from Delhi Jal board. my connection number is 3899751000. Sir, as per rule of Delhi Govt. if monthly consumption of water bill is less than 20 kg litre, no charge will be levied by Delhi Jal board. my water consumption has always been less than 20 kilolitre. But i’m very sorry to say that my monthly bill always comes more than 20 kilolitre. I don’t know how it is coming because I have never come a cross with the officer of Delhi Jal Board who comes for reading the water metre at my house. the water bill is always generated without physical presence of official of Delhi Jal board at my home or verifying water consumption through water Meters.

Therefore, you are kindly requested to make it rectify the bill so that I could make payment of exactly bills, if any.
sita1968devi

Jan 14, 2019

EXCESS WATER BILL

I am residing at J-82, Arya Samaj Road Uttam Nagar-110059. I have been using drinkable water provided by Delhi Jal board for which I have taken water connection from Delhi Jal board. my connection number is 8976161000.

Sir, as per rule of Delhi Govt. if monthly consumption of water bill is less than 20 kg litre, no charge will be levied by Delhi Jal board. my water consumption has always been less than 20 kilolitre, which can be seen by all bills of January,2017 to March, 2018. But, thereafter, in every month consumption has been more than 20 kilolitre & bill of handsome amount has been generated. Further, in the month of August, 2018, consumption of water has been shown through bill less than 30 kilolitre, but, even for that bill amount has been charged.

Therefore, you are kindly requested to rectify the bill so that I could use the service of Delhi Jal Board without any fear.
Madan s Rawat

Dec 31, 2018

Sewer leakage in vishwas park T Extn Uttam nagar

The Sewerage outside my house have blockage due to which it has started overflowing now. This problem start in front of my house no. : RZ 211/1,T Extension , gali no 7 vishwas park , Uttam nagar Delhi-110059. Due to the blockage, there is standing foul smelling water.Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible Regards Sameer Sood F-2/14, Model Town, Delhi - 110059

Madan Rawat
Mobile- 9582878180

gaurav495649

Dec 30, 2018

Sewer Blockage

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM RESIDENT OF E-2-C, NANHEY PARK, MATIALA, UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI -110 059, IN OUR AREA THERE IS A PROBLEM OF SEWER LINE BLOCKAGE FROM LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THE SEWER LINE OVER FLOATING FROM THE PAST 1 MONTHS.
BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED. THIS TIME THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL ENOUGH BECAUSE THE OVER FLOW SEWER IS FLOATING THE DIRTY WATER BACK IN OUR HOUSES.

WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PROBLEM AND NOBODY IS ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. WE REQUEST THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM REGULARLY AND THERE IS A THREAT OF DISEASES.

THANKS & REGARDS

GAURAV

E-2-C, NANHEY PARK MATIALA,

UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110059

MO.+917011453102
Anandbihari

Oct 11, 2018

Meter reading problem

SUBJECT:-Meter Reading problem /Billing Issue(K No : -5105591000)

Dear Sir/Mam,

this is reference to above mentioned subject, i would like to inform you that We have received the Bill ID :5105591000 Dated :-28-Sep-18 with the amount of Rs 11707.00 with unnecessary charges, However From 28/Aug/2018-28/sep/2018bill Comes 11707/-.which supposed to be below 500/-Rs.

Meter billing address is “G-98,Nand Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi :-110059” and registered name is “Sri Anand bihari ”, & K NO. 5105591000

Kindly requested you to please look into this matter seriously and complete the whole work as soon as possible.I have already complain but no action in my complain, My complain No.is 7747461142.
As the matter is very urgent, we will appreciate an early best response from you.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully

Anand bihari
K No : -5105591000,Cont.No.8459668979.
Add :-G-98, Nand Ram park , uttam Nagar
New Delhi :-110059

Meter reading problem

Pramodregd

May 30, 2018

No water supply

Dear Concerned - DJB, West Delhi..
30.05.2018

I am the resident of Sitapuri, Part - II, Gali No -1, New Delhi...

We are not getting regular supply of water in our area from the beginning of this month. It has been observed that in our residential area, most of the houses are getting regular water supply without fail. But on the other hand some houses in Gali No -1, is not getting water supply at all, which are situated on opposite side of the line...(meant to say left side are getting proper pressure and the right side is facing problem) . It's happening from the last month when another line patched up with this line at the end of the GALI...

FYI, we (people here) have to wake up many times in the night to check the supply but... During time of summer situation is getting worst now.

We urge you to look into the matter promptly and take some constructive action on ground level. Looking for extended co-operation in this regard.

Rgds
Pramod
Krishan Bedi

May 25, 2018

CONTAIMINATED WATER IN DDA JANTA FLATS

Hi MCD Team,

In my house water is coming very dirty and polluted. I think it is sewage and pipe line issue. I was also told about the Sugar water clean water but no supply has been made by your team. Please resolve this issue asap.
Please send your team and check the pipeline and sewer line at below address:
785, Janta Flats Hastsal Group 3 Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 and solve the issue.

Krishan Bedi

nisi09

May 17, 2018

no water supply from last 2 weeks

i live in govindpuri gali no 5 near kalkaji, we have not received water from last 2 weeks, its very difficult to manage without water, and i am working in office so its very difficult to stay at home and try whole day for water, so kindly solve this issue asap, before this issue we received water at 4am every day but from last 2 weeks its getting worst and we cant manage with this issues at all so its a request from every one please splve the problem asap...

May 17, 2018

Non supply of water

It is submitted that we are residing at Panchsheel Colony, (Behind DDA Flats-D Block), Mahavir Enclave-III, New Delhi-59. There is no supply of water from 12.05.2018 which is great problem to leave. It is also submitted that this kind of problem occurs often which made the life miserable of this colony/area. Many phone calls at helpline no.1916 have been made but no response is given.

It is requested to competent authority to look into the matter with humanity and resolve the issue of non supply of water please, so that normal life may return.

Mukesh Yadav

Santosh Lalwani

May 4, 2018

incorrect water bill

K no- 6104561000

My flat is lying vacant for last few years but I was being served bill on provisional basis saying the meter is faulty. 6 months Back I got the meter changed, tested verified by DJB. Now still they are sending me the provisional bill showing Meter RDDT or faulty. Last bill I got it corrected but again the current bill has same issue. The customer care staff is saying I need to visit the office again which is not possible for me again and again leaving my office.

Please get this bill corrected and mark that premises vacant.
nitin1990ee

May 3, 2018

Excess Billing by Delhi Jal Board against K no. 7044491000

Delhi Jal board K no. 7044491000
Excess Bill of Rs. 1490 is generated with fictitious readings of 67 on 31 march 2018. However Meter reader noted the actual reading of 50 on 12 April 2018 even present reading is 54 as on 03 May 2018..
A complaint was lodged having ID no. 2845977297 in this regard, but the same is closed by DJB without addressing the issue.
This is for your information and necessary action please.
gagandoc

Apr 16, 2018

sewage on road from house

i , dr gagan malhotra, resident of 19/1 b tilak nagar wants to complain about the raw sewage disposal in water drain by our neighbor 19/1 a tilak nagar, despite repeated complaints, the lines have not been blocked by the mcd or the delhi jal board , i run a small clinic for children and the sewage comes out daily in front of our office, pls take immediate action against concerned person , regards dr gagan 9810007056
Vatsal Sanwaria

Mar 28, 2018

No water supply since 20 days.

I am resident of 29/ 30 Old Rajendra Nagar. Our locality is suffering from water shortage since last 15- 20 days. Water is not being supplied at all. No water is creating a huge problems.
Please take actions quickly.

Vatsal
nandaakhil

Mar 15, 2018

REGARDING MESSY WATER AND SEWER BLOCKED

MY K. NO. IS 0477061000

REGISTERED COMPLAINT NO. 18031100338 DT 13/03/2018

DEAR SIR,

WITH REFERENCE OF ABOVE SAID MY K.NUMBER THIS IS INFORM TO YOU THAT I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED TO DELHI JAL BOARD. SIR SO MANY COMPLAINT REGISTERED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT REGARDING MESSY WATER, SEWAR BLOCKAGE AND NO PROPERLY WATER SUPPLY IN OUR AREA, BUT TILL TODAY NEITHER DID IS SATISFIED RESPONSE AND NOR MY COMPLAINT OF SOLVED.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR END AND EARLIEST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DRINK WATER.

THANKING YOU,

Mar 6, 2018

seewage mixing water supply

Gutter water supplied
Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Trilok puri near Mayur vihar phas 1 Delhi-110091. Every person have sewer mixed water and so many people suffering same problem and they are not well because of these problem they having typhoid and joindish etc.. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygienic conditions.
Please fix this problem asap.

Ashish kumar
Trilok puri 30 block extn.

Mar 5, 2018

Unauthorized Bills

K.No- 6428661000

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received the water bill of Rs 4436 for the bill period of 30.12.17-26.02.18. Despite of my regular follow-ups at the office of Delhi Jal Board, Janak Puri there is no resolution/solution of the unauthorized bills.

My bill for the above K.No used to be always zero after the honorable Delhi's Chief Minister's Mr. Arvind Kejriwal's usage limit of 20 KL per month. Then one given day the meter reader complain that the meter has stopped working. We are living on rent and approached our landlord. We got the meter changed from the employee of Delhi Jal Board and given the written applications also to update the new meter and correct the bills.

It is not possible for a salaried person to pay Rs 4436 at once for the water bill that too without the usage. We have also told them to check our previous records and water bills that it was always "Zero" as our usage is limited.

After visiting so many times at Delhi Jal Board's office, and also got the new water meter changed by spending Rs 2500- Rs 3000 from our pocket we have still received the bill of such a huge amount.

On one hand the Chief Minister has tried to give relief to the citizens and the government officials by their negligence are causing harassment to the public.

There is no one to look after to the genuine persons who are standing there in the queue for long hours to get the resolution of their issues.

I have enclosed herewith the copy of the complaint letters and water bills for your reference.

I am not going to pay the bills for the charges for which I have never consumed. Even after it will be adjusted afterwards but still I don't have such heavy amount to pay that too when other household expenses like rent, children's fee, annual charges etc are there to pay.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and give a positive resolution.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Poonam Duggal

Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills

pkt.delhi

Mar 3, 2018

Repair of Broken Sewage Pipeline

WE ARE RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO. B-39, Block -B, MOTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110015, FACING A SERIOUS PROBLEM OF BROKEN SEWER LINE BEHIND OUR LANE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. WE HAD COMPLAINT SEVERAL TIMES TO CONCERNED AUTHORITY ( DELHI JAL BOAD) EVERY TIME CONCERNED PERSONS CAME AND TOLD US THAT OUR PROBLEM IS REFEREED TO HIGHER OFFICE , BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED. THIS TIME THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL ENOUGH BECAUSE SEEPAGE OF DIRTY WATER FROM SEWER IS REGULARLY SEEPING IN OUR BASEMENT .

WE ARE RUNNING A GOVT. OF DELHI REGISTERED NURSING HOME FROM OUR PREMISES, AND REGULAR SEEPAGE OF FILTHY / DIRTY WATER FROM BROKEN SEWER LINE IS POSING GRATE HEALTH HAZARDS TO BOTH OPD & ADMITTED PATIENTS ALONG WITH RESIDENCE AND HOSPITAL STAFF.

WE ONCE AGAIN REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS ( DELHI JAL BOARD) TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

COMPLAINANT :

Feb 21, 2018

Complete Change of Main Water Pipe Line

Complete Change of water pipe lines of Narang Colony,
Janakpuri West, New Delhi

The water pipe lines of Narang Colony are about 45 years old and the Jal Board has not replaced the same even once since the formation of this colony. The residents are getting contaminated water which is unhygienic and detrimental to the health of residents of Narang Colony.

Please have a look at it and get the water pipe lines replaced at the earliest to avoid any big health problem to our area.

Fast Track - Skin icching
    I am using fast track watch metal it is very irritating to...
    Canteen card not received - CSD Smart Card rejection
    Dear Sir An application was submitted bearing no...
    Garena free fire - Lost game
    I have lost my Mobile's data. I remember user name...
    State Bank of India - Non receipt of my cheque Book
    Very recently I transferred my account from sbi Berhampore...
    Hire in Global - Hire In Global - fake company
    Hire in Global is a fake company. I have registered for...
    Amazon - Wrong pin code update in tracking
    I booked a parcel via india post on 29/05/2019. The parcel...
    KSRTC - Conductor allowed drunken people in bus
    Kstrc no : 345107 15/06/2019 time-12:21:24 Express...
    Jio recharge - Not payment done refund money back
    I have recharged 349 on 15 June 2019 via my jio App. I...
    Hitachi - It's been 4day i have bought Ac but didn't...
    Dear Raghav, We regret that you are facing an issue...