Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Advocate Ashutosh Singhal

Jun 30, 2020

Regarding excess bill amount wrongly added sewerage charges, service charges, reading date etc.S

I would like to attention towards excess bill amount of k.no. 1543670256 and bill no.############. In my area i.e Shiv Ram Park, no sewerage facility has been started but unfortunately, in the said bill, sewerage charges, according service charges has been added i.e wrong. Further stating that current meter reading date 15/04/2020 and previous meter reading date 14/04/2020 has been mentioned on bill means only one day bill is 3845/- i.e wrong.
Please deduct all excess charge, rectify the bill and make it genuine.
I highly oblige to you.
dineshyad

Mar 16, 2020

Sewer overflow and blocked adjacent

attached picture also,
I am the resident of a H.No. L2A/84, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59
Many time of my gali sewer is overflow & blocked, I lodge complaints many times during 3
month but no action taken by them. all around it round the clock and creating very
unhealthy enviroment and as you are well aware that now a days so many disease are
spreading and swine flu on top endangering life and health of all people living in the
vicinity Awaiting prompt action, It really gives a very bad smell & its very harmful for
small kids as these causes very harmful disease.

Would request you to please take strict action against it.
I shall be highly grateful to you
contact number : 8700165336

Dinesh Yadav

Sewer overflow and blocked adjacent

Rkkalra94

Mar 13, 2020

Excessive/Unreasonable water bill even without usage

Issue- wrong/unreasonable water bill
K no. 7785771803
Owner Name - Suman Sachdeva

I am living in Mansarovar garden from last 6 months as a tenant in H no. G-37, top floor, Mansarovar Garden. pin code. 110011.

Since i am living alone here in this flat so my water usage in a month is very low because on weekends i usually prefer to go my hometown. But in all these months i am surprised that my water bill that has come is too high. Right now my pending bill from last 5 my months is approx.Rs.10,000/- which if i say average Rs. 2000/- per month. Even when i checking reading of the bill it usually came as water usage of 65KL and 75KL as per bill. Which is next to impossible. As far i know..my water consumption would not be more than 3KL-4KL in a month. I usually switch on my motor once in a week for filling my water tank ie. 1 KL. So how can i use 65-75KL water in a month. Even i think as per delhi revised water tariff water consumption upto 20KL if free of cost.

You are requested to please intervene in the matter because my house owner is pressurising me to pay this bill as this is purely unreasonable.

Rakesh

Excessive/Unreasonable water bill even without usage Excessive/Unreasonable water bill even without usage Excessive/Unreasonable water bill even without usage

RAVINDER KUMAR BABBAR

Sep 24, 2019

Dirty Water Suppy in BA Block Janakpuri

We the residents of BA Block Janakpuri near Jail Road New Delhi 110058 are getting dirty water supply over the past few months RWA has also raised issue with concerned Delhi Jal Board Authorities but water supply is still very bad and not drinkable even through water purifier
REQUEST INTERVENE AND GET THE NECESSARY ACTION DONE AS REQUIRED
awapandey

Sep 21, 2019

Wron billing

KNO 6231258904 bill is 11,434 rupees ############ did 11/08/2019, I have installed water motor & meter recently after shifting before three months. how it is possible such a huge bill. Since Delhi government provide water free below 20 thousand liter. This is request to you kindly reconsider the bill as per proper meter reading.

Wron billing

Ashoka2019

Jul 20, 2019

Meter is not running and our bill is very much

K. No. 6777883591(Name: Tinu Chopra and Poonam Chopra)
K. No. 3658541492(Name: Asha Chawla)
K. No. 0960067867(Name: Shilpa Chawla)
K. No. 6195273071(Name: Pooja Chawla)

We are running restaurant in the property and our bill is very much and meter is not running since from very beginning. Why we charged by that much amount from Delhi Jal Board. Please look into the matter and solve the grievance ASAP.

Meter is not running and our bill is very much Meter is not running and our bill is very much Meter is not running and our bill is very much Meter is not running and our bill is very much

May 25, 2019

Water not supplied

We are residents of Khushi Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, new delhi-110059. We are not getting water supply in Khushi ram park area from the past 14 days inspite of repeated complaints on 1916.

When i call to helpline number they replied that water is supplieng in this area.

But we are not getting water in this area.

They now even didn't respond to our complaints.

Kindly take actions against the concerned authorities as soon as possible.

Regards.
U.K.Gupta
dilip55kumar

Apr 30, 2019

Dirty Water Supply

I have registered a complaint for 2 weeks ago for dirty and smailing water supply in my area, but no any solution fro Delhi Jal Board.
My k no- 5417288584, Sainik Enclave sec-5, Mohan garden 1100059.

Dilip Kumar
Manjinder1953

Apr 28, 2019

Foul smell from keshopur sewage treatment plant

The residents living around Keshopur Sewage Plant are having a lot of health problems due to the foul smell which is being emitted during treating the sewage disposal in Keshopur Plant. There are hospitals, schools and residential localities i.e. Keshopur village, Vikaspuri, Major Bhupinder Singh Nagar and Meera Bagh and many other colonies. The gas emitted from this plant is very poisonous and smells foul. We are suffering very much. Earlier the gas emitted was being burnt but these day this posonous gas is causing very much trouble to the residents living around this plant. Kindly take remedial action and save the residents of this from ths agony.
bhmanimesh

Mar 26, 2019

I am complaining about severage blockage from last one month.

Severage blocked
Complained but not resolved
Facing problem from last one month
Complained at 1916 but not resolved
My reg. No. Mobile no.is 9599433301
Vanshii08

Mar 23, 2019

Water supply

Water is with Lott of smell
bhmanimesh

Mar 14, 2019

Sever blockagen.

My severage is blocking from last one month back. I have complained about the severage blockage, my complaint reference number is ############ on 13 feb 2019.

My k. No. is 6114591000
Mobile no. 9599433301.

Sever blockagen.

nirjadevi

Jan 14, 2019

wrong water bill

Sir, I am residing at E123, ground floor, Arya Samaj Road Uttam Nagar-110059. I have been using drinkable water provided by Delhi Jal board for which I have taken water connection from Delhi Jal board. my connection number is 3899751000. Sir, as per rule of Delhi Govt. if monthly consumption of water bill is less than 20 kg litre, no charge will be levied by Delhi Jal board. my water consumption has always been less than 20 kilolitre. But i’m very sorry to say that my monthly bill always comes more than 20 kilolitre. I don’t know how it is coming because I have never come a cross with the officer of Delhi Jal Board who comes for reading the water metre at my house. the water bill is always generated without physical presence of official of Delhi Jal board at my home or verifying water consumption through water Meters.

Therefore, you are kindly requested to make it rectify the bill so that I could make payment of exactly bills, if any.
sita1968devi

Jan 14, 2019

EXCESS WATER BILL

I am residing at J-82, Arya Samaj Road Uttam Nagar-110059. I have been using drinkable water provided by Delhi Jal board for which I have taken water connection from Delhi Jal board. my connection number is 8976161000.

Sir, as per rule of Delhi Govt. if monthly consumption of water bill is less than 20 kg litre, no charge will be levied by Delhi Jal board. my water consumption has always been less than 20 kilolitre, which can be seen by all bills of January,2017 to March, 2018. But, thereafter, in every month consumption has been more than 20 kilolitre & bill of handsome amount has been generated. Further, in the month of August, 2018, consumption of water has been shown through bill less than 30 kilolitre, but, even for that bill amount has been charged.

Therefore, you are kindly requested to rectify the bill so that I could use the service of Delhi Jal Board without any fear.
Madan s Rawat

Dec 31, 2018

Sewer leakage in vishwas park T Extn Uttam nagar

The Sewerage outside my house have blockage due to which it has started overflowing now. This problem start in front of my house no. : RZ 211/1,T Extension , gali no 7 vishwas park , Uttam nagar Delhi-110059. Due to the blockage, there is standing foul smelling water.Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible Regards Sameer Sood F-2/14, Model Town, Delhi - 110059

Madan Rawat
Mobile- 9582878180

gaurav495649

Dec 30, 2018

Sewer Blockage

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM RESIDENT OF E-2-C, NANHEY PARK, MATIALA, UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI -110 059, IN OUR AREA THERE IS A PROBLEM OF SEWER LINE BLOCKAGE FROM LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THE SEWER LINE OVER FLOATING FROM THE PAST 1 MONTHS.
BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED. THIS TIME THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL ENOUGH BECAUSE THE OVER FLOW SEWER IS FLOATING THE DIRTY WATER BACK IN OUR HOUSES.

WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PROBLEM AND NOBODY IS ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. WE REQUEST THE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM REGULARLY AND THERE IS A THREAT OF DISEASES.

THANKS & REGARDS

GAURAV

E-2-C, NANHEY PARK MATIALA,

UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110059

MO.+917011453102
Anandbihari

Oct 11, 2018

Meter reading problem

SUBJECT:-Meter Reading problem /Billing Issue(K No : -5105591000)

Dear Sir/Mam,

this is reference to above mentioned subject, i would like to inform you that We have received the Bill ID :5105591000 Dated :-28-Sep-18 with the amount of Rs 11707.00 with unnecessary charges, However From 28/Aug/2018-28/sep/2018bill Comes 11707/-.which supposed to be below 500/-Rs.

Meter billing address is “G-98,Nand Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi :-110059” and registered name is “Sri Anand bihari ”, & K NO. 5105591000

Kindly requested you to please look into this matter seriously and complete the whole work as soon as possible.I have already complain but no action in my complain, My complain No.is 7747461142.
As the matter is very urgent, we will appreciate an early best response from you.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully

Anand bihari
K No : -5105591000,Cont.No.8459668979.
Add :-G-98, Nand Ram park , uttam Nagar
New Delhi :-110059

Meter reading problem

Pramodregd

May 30, 2018

No water supply

Dear Concerned - DJB, West Delhi..
30.05.2018

I am the resident of Sitapuri, Part - II, Gali No -1, New Delhi...

We are not getting regular supply of water in our area from the beginning of this month. It has been observed that in our residential area, most of the houses are getting regular water supply without fail. But on the other hand some houses in Gali No -1, is not getting water supply at all, which are situated on opposite side of the line...(meant to say left side are getting proper pressure and the right side is facing problem) . It's happening from the last month when another line patched up with this line at the end of the GALI...

FYI, we (people here) have to wake up many times in the night to check the supply but... During time of summer situation is getting worst now.

We urge you to look into the matter promptly and take some constructive action on ground level. Looking for extended co-operation in this regard.

Rgds
Pramod
Krishan Bedi

May 25, 2018

CONTAIMINATED WATER IN DDA JANTA FLATS

Hi MCD Team,

In my house water is coming very dirty and polluted. I think it is sewage and pipe line issue. I was also told about the Sugar water clean water but no supply has been made by your team. Please resolve this issue asap.
Please send your team and check the pipeline and sewer line at below address:
785, Janta Flats Hastsal Group 3 Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 and solve the issue.

Krishan Bedi

nisi09

May 17, 2018

no water supply from last 2 weeks

i live in govindpuri gali no 5 near kalkaji, we have not received water from last 2 weeks, its very difficult to manage without water, and i am working in office so its very difficult to stay at home and try whole day for water, so kindly solve this issue asap, before this issue we received water at 4am every day but from last 2 weeks its getting worst and we cant manage with this issues at all so its a request from every one please splve the problem asap...

May 17, 2018

Non supply of water

It is submitted that we are residing at Panchsheel Colony, (Behind DDA Flats-D Block), Mahavir Enclave-III, New Delhi-59. There is no supply of water from 12.05.2018 which is great problem to leave. It is also submitted that this kind of problem occurs often which made the life miserable of this colony/area. Many phone calls at helpline no.1916 have been made but no response is given.

It is requested to competent authority to look into the matter with humanity and resolve the issue of non supply of water please, so that normal life may return.

Mukesh Yadav

Santosh Lalwani

May 4, 2018

incorrect water bill

K no- 6104561000

My flat is lying vacant for last few years but I was being served bill on provisional basis saying the meter is faulty. 6 months Back I got the meter changed, tested verified by DJB. Now still they are sending me the provisional bill showing Meter RDDT or faulty. Last bill I got it corrected but again the current bill has same issue. The customer care staff is saying I need to visit the office again which is not possible for me again and again leaving my office.

Please get this bill corrected and mark that premises vacant.
nitin1990ee

May 3, 2018

Excess Billing by Delhi Jal Board against K no. 7044491000

Delhi Jal board K no. 7044491000
Excess Bill of Rs. 1490 is generated with fictitious readings of 67 on 31 march 2018. However Meter reader noted the actual reading of 50 on 12 April 2018 even present reading is 54 as on 03 May 2018..
A complaint was lodged having ID no. 2845977297 in this regard, but the same is closed by DJB without addressing the issue.
This is for your information and necessary action please.
gagandoc

Apr 16, 2018

sewage on road from house

i , dr gagan malhotra, resident of 19/1 b tilak nagar wants to complain about the raw sewage disposal in water drain by our neighbor 19/1 a tilak nagar, despite repeated complaints, the lines have not been blocked by the mcd or the delhi jal board , i run a small clinic for children and the sewage comes out daily in front of our office, pls take immediate action against concerned person , regards dr gagan 9810007056

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...