Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

gagandoc

Apr 16, 2018

sewage on road from house

i , dr gagan malhotra, resident of 19/1 b tilak nagar wants to complain about the raw sewage disposal in water drain by our neighbor 19/1 a tilak nagar, despite repeated complaints, the lines have not been blocked by the mcd or the delhi jal board , i run a small clinic for children and the sewage comes out daily in front of our office, pls take immediate action against concerned person , regards dr gagan 9810007056
Vatsal Sanwaria

Mar 28, 2018

No water supply since 20 days.

I am resident of 29/ 30 Old Rajendra Nagar. Our locality is suffering from water shortage since last 15- 20 days. Water is not being supplied at all. No water is creating a huge problems.
Please take actions quickly.

Vatsal
nandaakhil

Mar 15, 2018

REGARDING MESSY WATER AND SEWER BLOCKED

MY K. NO. IS 0477061000

REGISTERED COMPLAINT NO. 18031100338 DT 13/03/2018

DEAR SIR,

WITH REFERENCE OF ABOVE SAID MY K.NUMBER THIS IS INFORM TO YOU THAT I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED TO DELHI JAL BOARD. SIR SO MANY COMPLAINT REGISTERED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT REGARDING MESSY WATER, SEWAR BLOCKAGE AND NO PROPERLY WATER SUPPLY IN OUR AREA, BUT TILL TODAY NEITHER DID IS SATISFIED RESPONSE AND NOR MY COMPLAINT OF SOLVED.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR END AND EARLIEST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DRINK WATER.

THANKING YOU,

Mar 6, 2018

seewage mixing water supply

Gutter water supplied
Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Trilok puri near Mayur vihar phas 1 Delhi-110091. Every person have sewer mixed water and so many people suffering same problem and they are not well because of these problem they having typhoid and joindish etc.. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygienic conditions.
Please fix this problem asap.

Ashish kumar
Trilok puri 30 block extn.

Mar 5, 2018

Unauthorized Bills

K.No- 6428661000

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received the water bill of Rs 4436 for the bill period of 30.12.17-26.02.18. Despite of my regular follow-ups at the office of Delhi Jal Board, Janak Puri there is no resolution/solution of the unauthorized bills.

My bill for the above K.No used to be always zero after the honorable Delhi's Chief Minister's Mr. Arvind Kejriwal's usage limit of 20 KL per month. Then one given day the meter reader complain that the meter has stopped working. We are living on rent and approached our landlord. We got the meter changed from the employee of Delhi Jal Board and given the written applications also to update the new meter and correct the bills.

It is not possible for a salaried person to pay Rs 4436 at once for the water bill that too without the usage. We have also told them to check our previous records and water bills that it was always "Zero" as our usage is limited.

After visiting so many times at Delhi Jal Board's office, and also got the new water meter changed by spending Rs 2500- Rs 3000 from our pocket we have still received the bill of such a huge amount.

On one hand the Chief Minister has tried to give relief to the citizens and the government officials by their negligence are causing harassment to the public.

There is no one to look after to the genuine persons who are standing there in the queue for long hours to get the resolution of their issues.

I have enclosed herewith the copy of the complaint letters and water bills for your reference.

I am not going to pay the bills for the charges for which I have never consumed. Even after it will be adjusted afterwards but still I don't have such heavy amount to pay that too when other household expenses like rent, children's fee, annual charges etc are there to pay.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and give a positive resolution.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Poonam Duggal

Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills Unauthorized Bills

pkt.delhi

Mar 3, 2018

Repair of Broken Sewage Pipeline

WE ARE RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO. B-39, Block -B, MOTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110015, FACING A SERIOUS PROBLEM OF BROKEN SEWER LINE BEHIND OUR LANE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. WE HAD COMPLAINT SEVERAL TIMES TO CONCERNED AUTHORITY ( DELHI JAL BOAD) EVERY TIME CONCERNED PERSONS CAME AND TOLD US THAT OUR PROBLEM IS REFEREED TO HIGHER OFFICE , BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED. THIS TIME THE SITUATION IS CRITICAL ENOUGH BECAUSE SEEPAGE OF DIRTY WATER FROM SEWER IS REGULARLY SEEPING IN OUR BASEMENT .

WE ARE RUNNING A GOVT. OF DELHI REGISTERED NURSING HOME FROM OUR PREMISES, AND REGULAR SEEPAGE OF FILTHY / DIRTY WATER FROM BROKEN SEWER LINE IS POSING GRATE HEALTH HAZARDS TO BOTH OPD & ADMITTED PATIENTS ALONG WITH RESIDENCE AND HOSPITAL STAFF.

WE ONCE AGAIN REQUEST THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS ( DELHI JAL BOARD) TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUSLY AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

COMPLAINANT :

Feb 21, 2018

Complete Change of Main Water Pipe Line

Complete Change of water pipe lines of Narang Colony,
Janakpuri West, New Delhi

The water pipe lines of Narang Colony are about 45 years old and the Jal Board has not replaced the same even once since the formation of this colony. The residents are getting contaminated water which is unhygienic and detrimental to the health of residents of Narang Colony.

Please have a look at it and get the water pipe lines replaced at the earliest to avoid any big health problem to our area.
rinku gupta

Dec 30, 2017

Person have no sewer connection

Sir i draw your attention towards that the personshave no sewer conection in our locality due to this the waste is directly goes to the naali. The person named satya prakash gupta r/o c-4/17-a street no.6 sudamapuri gamri delhi 53 have no sewer connection thats why the wastage of is house goes in the naali which fouls smell. And it looks dirty.

Kindly take a legal and fast action against this person namely satya prakash gupta.
Surinder pawar

Dec 13, 2017

Contaminated water supply

Contaminated water supply in our area allready reg comp 38524 but nothing done
Nrjssd

Dec 1, 2017

Illegal connection in sewage

sewerage system
We live in phase 3 om vihar uttam nagar area. But sorry to say that no proper draining system in this area. Drain & sewerage system is not proper in this area. No exit point for waste water due sewerage work is pending .sewer system work is start before 3 and and half years but no connection is provide by Delhi jal Board . Due to sewer construction work almost waste water tank is destroy and no exit waste water system provide by Delhi jal Board till date and people of my neighbourhood takes illegal connection to sewage.Take connection of waste and excrete water in sewage without DJB permission now which creates a big problem of coming out water from sewage hole create foul smell and disease.Once think how to survive people in this area .Now dengue malaria etc disease and no connection provide by delhi jal board. we have lodge several time complaint at 1916 no but no response on this number i get.

When we live in delhi as green delhi clean delhi concept.

Please try to understand this problem and sort out urgently.

Neeraj Sisodia
Wz-b22 gali no 13 phase 3 om vihar uttam nagar
MOB NO -9811626048
Email -nrjssd@gmail.com
inderjit Singh monga

Nov 30, 2017

sewer blockage

This is to inform you that I, Inderjit singh monga residence of BA-Block 114A Janakpuri New Delhi wants to complain about the sewer blockage. Our sewer is blocked from few months. I have lodged a complaint on August 13 but no action was taken by your authority.It is a drastic problem to face. I am highly frustrated and disappointed with the working of Delhi Jal Board.
Kindly look into our matter and take action as soon as possible.
Inderjit SIngh Monga
BA-114A Janakpuri
New Delhi
Kranti Kumar 12

Nov 19, 2017

Gutter water supplied

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Santosh Park,Uttam Nagar. Every person have sewer mixed water. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygienic conditions.
Please fix this problem asap.

Prem Lata
RZ-59 Santosh Park,
Uttam Nagar, ND-59
011-25339048
Kranti Kumar 12

Nov 19, 2017

Gutter/Sewer Water Supplied

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Santosh Park,Uttam Nagar.Every person have sewer mixed water. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygenic conditions.
Please fix this probleam asap.

Prem Lata
RZ-59 Santosh Park,
Uttam Nagar, ND-59
011-25339048
Rana Mukesh Singh

Aug 1, 2017

Sewer mixed water supply

Water supply in Sainik Nagar B Block, Nawada is irregular and have sewer mixed. Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Water pressure is low and it comes at alternate days. Kindly take remedial action for clean water in B-128, Sainik Nagar premises and all adjacant area of Sainik Nagar, B Block, New Delhi-110059
Aman2323

Jul 31, 2017

Water complaint

Paani Ni aa rha h aj subhe se plzz kuch kijeye
Taru Bansal

Jun 5, 2017

Contaminated water supply

I would like to complain about the quality of water that is being supplied in my locality. The water is completely contaminated and is totally black in color like water is coming from drainage directly to our taps and smells like same.

I do not think I need to highlight the ill effects of such poor quality of water and If i have an authorized connection from Delhi Jal board and every time the guy came to collect my meter reading so I suppose I deserve at least the right to a clean water, which is not at all being supplied. This is not the problem I am facing a day or two, this is a continuous problem I am facing. Also I do not understand how such bad water get supplied , are our water supply is linked to drainage systems or what??

I hope my issue will be addressed soon.

Taru Bansal

Locality details: C Block, Rama Park, Dwarka Mor- 110059
Gagandeep Singh

Jun 3, 2017

excessive water bill

my k no is 7154361000, i want to bring in notice that my water bill is getting very high
every 2 mnths i found my bill is 2500 above
this mnth i hv paid the bill 3500

plz submit this complaint on priority

my address is wz-3 a/96, 2nd floor, vishnu garden
new delhi-110096
#9716862210
#9911373748
Millie21@

May 17, 2017

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 4 day no action taken

I am a resident of New Moti nagar.From Sunday evening dated 14/05/2017 till day 17/05/2017 during both morning amd evening water slots foul black sewerage water is discharged .No action is bring taken it has affected drinking ,cleaning and all household work.This is 4 th continuous day this is still happening.

I request your quick help in this.Kindly supply healthly clean water atleast once during the day

Name Ankita
9 th block 132 house number New moti nagar
gunjan kr up

May 16, 2017

complaint of delhi jal board (blockage of sewer from 20 days no action taken even after 5 complaints.

This is to inform you that, I,gunjan kr upadhyay residence of 412
saket block mandawali fazal pur Delhi. Wants to complain about the
sewer blockage for one month. I lodged first complaint on 24 may (
complaint no-201704240) they didn’t take any action so I compliant
again on 2 may ( compt no 20170540765).They arrived on 7th may but
the didn’t resolve the problem excuse being that water had finished
while cleaning. They assured me of coming again and left over garbage
was in street but no one came. When I called customer care they
replied that engineer has resolved your complaint and then they
re-opened my old complaint ( compt no-20170509517) which was not
resolved. No action had been taken till 11th may, after this when I
called customer care again, executive said that ZONAL engineer SHANKAR
LAL has resolved your problem BUT the reality is that the didn’t
clear the blockage, what they left was overflowed gutter and garbage
which is smelling there for 7 days which is creating another problem
in my street. So I again lodged the complained on 11th may (compt
no-############) ALL COMPLAINTS ARE CLOSED WITHOUT ANY WORK. It is
very drastic problem to face. I am highly
frustrated to complain in Delhi Jal board and their way of working on
complaint is highly disappointing as without resolving they declared
it resolved.
kindly look into the matter and solve our problem as
soon as possible.
mob 8585987555
Shilpi verma 23

May 11, 2017

Sewage overflow and blocked

In old Mahavir Nagar sewage is blocked in front of my home from last 1 year and we did complaint on jal board as well , they came but did nothing about it.

Sewage is blocked in front of S3/15, old Mahavir Nagar.

Can you help us in sorting this?

As raining season is coming and we will face lot of issue because of that.

I want you to help us in fixing this issue.

Tarun
ankitchopra_3000

May 6, 2017

No Water Supply in D BLOCK VIKASPURI FROM @ DAYS

Dear All,

Just wanted to keep you all posted that their is no WATER SUPPLY from the last two days in D BLOCK VIKAS PURI, NEW DELHI & Till now i have not seen any action has been taken by the concerned department to resolve the issue. I would like to request in this form to help us in getting this issue resolved as now it is becoming a question of every one survival.

Ankit Chopra
8191899188
Raj kishori

Mar 23, 2017

Excessive water bill

I resides at "Rathore Niwas D-185B Ext No-2nd Nangloi Delhi 110041". My Kno no is 3642091000.

From the last many months. I am receiving excessive water Bill. Your person is not taking meter reading regularly. According to DJB information that metre is stop. And sending bill according to itself.
But I asure you that my metre is running and working well.

At last, I request you to take immediate action in this matter. Your action will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfull
Nathu lal
Sumitjal

Mar 6, 2017

Over Bill

Hello Sir
My KNO is 1858591000, I don't no why is my water bill is reached to much in last 8 months. i am not using to much water why this thing happen to me i just attaching photos for last one year use of my water please help me solute out this
Sunil Kumar

misstchopra23@yahoo.co.in

Feb 24, 2017

No water availability

Writing again as my complaint done before on Jan'14 2017 has not been addressed yet.

Following is the complaint letter:

Dear Concerned

I am a resident of Gali No-17, Sant Garh, Tilak Nagar. Our area has been facing continuous issues of water availability for the last 11-12 months. There are days when there is no water supply available and if at all, the supply is there, it comes around no fixed time - that too in the night only. Sometimes, supply comes at 1 am..sometimes at 2.30...sometimes at 4 - neither there is regularity of supply nor water is available even once during the day. Because of this, all working people living in the street have to stay awake or get up late every night around 1am, 2am etc. in order to check if the supply has come or not. This is a sheer example of harassment for the working people whose sleep gets disturbed every night.

For the same, I have made multiple written and verbal complaints at our MLA's office (Shri Jarnail Singh) and spoken/met myself the following people:

1. Shri Jarnail Singh (MLA - Tilak Nagar Constituency, Aam Aadmi Party)
2. Suraj - P.A. to MLA
3. Gurmukh Singh - Area Representative, Aam Aadmi Party)
4. Ravi - Junior Engineer

I have even tweeted the problem hoping resolution will come, but nothing has changed.

All my calls and complaints have not seen any results as the problem is persistent. Everytime, we have been given promises/ assurance that the problem will be resolved in a few days....in a few months etc...but every effort so far seems to be in vain.

Hoping that through this medium, may be the issue will be heard and addressed at the earliest possible.

I am contactable at +91 9968646540 for any clarification.

Tajesvita Chopra
sratnesh

Jan 16, 2017

Wrong bill genrated-Needs rectificaion

I have mistakenly put wrong meter reading number while generating online bill using DJBmSeva application. My KNO is 65213008004.
original reading was 149 and i entered 291 and due to that its showing high pending bill. Request you to look into this and cancel this bill. so that i can regenerate the bill again with correct reading or advice what needs to be done to generate bill with correct reading.

Meter reading pics attached for your reference.

Thanks in Advance.

Wrong bill genrated-Needs rectificaion

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...