Delhi Jal Board

Nrjssd

Dec 1, 2017

Illegal connection in sewage

sewerage system
We live in phase 3 om vihar uttam nagar area. But sorry to say that no proper draining system in this area. Drain & sewerage system is not proper in this area. No exit point for waste water due sewerage work is pending .sewer system work is start before 3 and and half years but no connection is provide by Delhi jal Board . Due to sewer construction work almost waste water tank is destroy and no exit waste water system provide by Delhi jal Board till date and people of my neighbourhood takes illegal connection to sewage.Take connection of waste and excrete water in sewage without DJB permission now which creates a big problem of coming out water from sewage hole create foul smell and disease.Once think how to survive people in this area .Now dengue malaria etc disease and no connection provide by delhi jal board. we have lodge several time complaint at 1916 no but no response on this number i get.

When we live in delhi as green delhi clean delhi concept.

Please try to understand this problem and sort out urgently.

Neeraj Sisodia
Wz-b22 gali no 13 phase 3 om vihar uttam nagar
MOB NO -9811626048
Email -nrjssd@gmail.com
inderjit Singh monga

Nov 30, 2017

sewer blockage

This is to inform you that I, Inderjit singh monga residence of BA-Block 114A Janakpuri New Delhi wants to complain about the sewer blockage. Our sewer is blocked from few months. I have lodged a complaint on August 13 but no action was taken by your authority.It is a drastic problem to face. I am highly frustrated and disappointed with the working of Delhi Jal Board.
Kindly look into our matter and take action as soon as possible.
Inderjit SIngh Monga
BA-114A Janakpuri
New Delhi
Kranti Kumar 12

Nov 19, 2017

Gutter water supplied

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Santosh Park,Uttam Nagar. Every person have sewer mixed water. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygienic conditions.
Please fix this problem asap.

Prem Lata
RZ-59 Santosh Park,
Uttam Nagar, ND-59
011-25339048
Kranti Kumar 12

Nov 19, 2017

Gutter/Sewer Water Supplied

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30 days no action taken
I am a resident of Santosh Park,Uttam Nagar.Every person have sewer mixed water. And Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Here the water being supplied is gutter water. it stinks so bad.. and is from some sewage plant. this needs to be fixed. It been more than an a Two month. How are we supposed to live with it. Take bath from it or cook using it.
Such unhygenic conditions.
Please fix this probleam asap.

Prem Lata
RZ-59 Santosh Park,
Uttam Nagar, ND-59
011-25339048
Rana Mukesh Singh

Aug 1, 2017

Sewer mixed water supply

Water supply in Sainik Nagar B Block, Nawada is irregular and have sewer mixed. Water comes with blackish/yellowish 1st then it sees normal but smell is still of sewer. Perhaps sewer line is mixing with waterline. Water pressure is low and it comes at alternate days. Kindly take remedial action for clean water in B-128, Sainik Nagar premises and all adjacant area of Sainik Nagar, B Block, New Delhi-110059
Aman2323

Jul 31, 2017

Water complaint

Paani Ni aa rha h aj subhe se plzz kuch kijeye
Taru Bansal

Jun 5, 2017

Contaminated water supply

I would like to complain about the quality of water that is being supplied in my locality. The water is completely contaminated and is totally black in color like water is coming from drainage directly to our taps and smells like same.

I do not think I need to highlight the ill effects of such poor quality of water and If i have an authorized connection from Delhi Jal board and every time the guy came to collect my meter reading so I suppose I deserve at least the right to a clean water, which is not at all being supplied. This is not the problem I am facing a day or two, this is a continuous problem I am facing. Also I do not understand how such bad water get supplied , are our water supply is linked to drainage systems or what??

I hope my issue will be addressed soon.

Taru Bansal

Locality details: C Block, Rama Park, Dwarka Mor- 110059
Gagandeep Singh

Jun 3, 2017

excessive water bill

my k no is 7154361000, i want to bring in notice that my water bill is getting very high
every 2 mnths i found my bill is 2500 above
this mnth i hv paid the bill 3500

plz submit this complaint on priority

my address is wz-3 a/96, 2nd floor, vishnu garden
new delhi-110096
#9716862210
#9911373748
Millie21@

May 17, 2017

Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 4 day no action taken

I am a resident of New Moti nagar.From Sunday evening dated 14/05/2017 till day 17/05/2017 during both morning amd evening water slots foul black sewerage water is discharged .No action is bring taken it has affected drinking ,cleaning and all household work.This is 4 th continuous day this is still happening.

I request your quick help in this.Kindly supply healthly clean water atleast once during the day

Name Ankita
9 th block 132 house number New moti nagar
gunjan kr up

May 16, 2017

complaint of delhi jal board (blockage of sewer from 20 days no action taken even after 5 complaints.

This is to inform you that, I,gunjan kr upadhyay residence of 412
saket block mandawali fazal pur Delhi. Wants to complain about the
sewer blockage for one month. I lodged first complaint on 24 may (
complaint no-201704240) they didn’t take any action so I compliant
again on 2 may ( compt no 20170540765).They arrived on 7th may but
the didn’t resolve the problem excuse being that water had finished
while cleaning. They assured me of coming again and left over garbage
was in street but no one came. When I called customer care they
replied that engineer has resolved your complaint and then they
re-opened my old complaint ( compt no-20170509517) which was not
resolved. No action had been taken till 11th may, after this when I
called customer care again, executive said that ZONAL engineer SHANKAR
LAL has resolved your problem BUT the reality is that the didn’t
clear the blockage, what they left was overflowed gutter and garbage
which is smelling there for 7 days which is creating another problem
in my street. So I again lodged the complained on 11th may (compt
no-############) ALL COMPLAINTS ARE CLOSED WITHOUT ANY WORK. It is
very drastic problem to face. I am highly
frustrated to complain in Delhi Jal board and their way of working on
complaint is highly disappointing as without resolving they declared
it resolved.
kindly look into the matter and solve our problem as
soon as possible.
mob 8585987555
Shilpi verma 23

May 11, 2017

Sewage overflow and blocked

In old Mahavir Nagar sewage is blocked in front of my home from last 1 year and we did complaint on jal board as well , they came but did nothing about it.

Sewage is blocked in front of S3/15, old Mahavir Nagar.

Can you help us in sorting this?

As raining season is coming and we will face lot of issue because of that.

I want you to help us in fixing this issue.

Tarun
ankitchopra_3000

May 6, 2017

No Water Supply in D BLOCK VIKASPURI FROM @ DAYS

Dear All,

Just wanted to keep you all posted that their is no WATER SUPPLY from the last two days in D BLOCK VIKAS PURI, NEW DELHI & Till now i have not seen any action has been taken by the concerned department to resolve the issue. I would like to request in this form to help us in getting this issue resolved as now it is becoming a question of every one survival.

Ankit Chopra
8191899188
Raj kishori

Mar 23, 2017

Excessive water bill

I resides at "Rathore Niwas D-185B Ext No-2nd Nangloi Delhi 110041". My Kno no is 3642091000.

From the last many months. I am receiving excessive water Bill. Your person is not taking meter reading regularly. According to DJB information that metre is stop. And sending bill according to itself.
But I asure you that my metre is running and working well.

At last, I request you to take immediate action in this matter. Your action will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfull
Nathu lal
Sumitjal

Mar 6, 2017

Over Bill

Hello Sir
My KNO is 1858591000, I don't no why is my water bill is reached to much in last 8 months. i am not using to much water why this thing happen to me i just attaching photos for last one year use of my water please help me solute out this
Sunil Kumar

misstchopra23@yahoo.co.in

Feb 24, 2017

No water availability

Writing again as my complaint done before on Jan'14 2017 has not been addressed yet.

Following is the complaint letter:

Dear Concerned

I am a resident of Gali No-17, Sant Garh, Tilak Nagar. Our area has been facing continuous issues of water availability for the last 11-12 months. There are days when there is no water supply available and if at all, the supply is there, it comes around no fixed time - that too in the night only. Sometimes, supply comes at 1 am..sometimes at 2.30...sometimes at 4 - neither there is regularity of supply nor water is available even once during the day. Because of this, all working people living in the street have to stay awake or get up late every night around 1am, 2am etc. in order to check if the supply has come or not. This is a sheer example of harassment for the working people whose sleep gets disturbed every night.

1. Shri Jarnail Singh (MLA - Tilak Nagar Constituency, Aam Aadmi Party)
2. Suraj - P.A. to MLA
3. Gurmukh Singh - Area Representative, Aam Aadmi Party)
4. Ravi - Junior Engineer

I have even tweeted the problem hoping resolution will come, but nothing has changed.

All my calls and complaints have not seen any results as the problem is persistent. Everytime, we have been given promises/ assurance that the problem will be resolved in a few days....in a few months etc...but every effort so far seems to be in vain.

Hoping that through this medium, may be the issue will be heard and addressed at the earliest possible.

I am contactable at +91 9968646540 for any clarification.

Tajesvita Chopra
sratnesh

Jan 16, 2017

Wrong bill genrated-Needs rectificaion

I have mistakenly put wrong meter reading number while generating online bill using DJBmSeva application. My KNO is 65213008004.
original reading was 149 and i entered 291 and due to that its showing high pending bill. Request you to look into this and cancel this bill. so that i can regenerate the bill again with correct reading or advice what needs to be done to generate bill with correct reading.

Meter reading pics attached for your reference.

Thanks in Advance.

Wrong bill genrated-Needs rectificaion

misstchopra23@yahoo.co.in

Jan 14, 2017

Water problem

Dear Concerned

I am a resident of Gali No-17, Sant Garh, Tilak Nagar. Our area has been facing continuous issues of water availability for the last 8-9 months. For the same, I have made multiple written and verbal complaints at our MLA's office (Shri Jarnail Singh) and spoken/met myself the following people:

1. Shri Jarnail Singh (MLA - Tilak Nagar Constituency, Aam Aadmi Party)
2. Suraj - P.A. to MLA
3. Gurmukh Singh - Area Representative, Aam Aadmi Party)
4. Ravi - Junior Engineer

All my calls and complaints have not seen any results as the problem is persistent as is. Everytime, I have been given promises/ assurance that the problem will be resolved in a few days....in a few months etc...but every effort so far seems to be in vain.

Have attached alongwith this complaint a copy of complaint that I had submitted in writing, in September 2016. Hoping that through this medium, may be the issue will be heard and addressed as needed.

I am contactable at +91 9968646540 for any clarification.

Tajesvita Chopra

rita10

Dec 25, 2016

Wrong Bill

My K.No. is 0910161000, I have received a wrong bill dated 21.12.2016 for Rs. 636 with due date 07.01.2017 showing the Reading / Meter Status as /MLOC whereas

the meter was not locked and the reading is 30 as on 26/12/2017. The meter reading may be got verified and correct bill may kindly

be raised.

alicealex

Dec 24, 2016

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,
This is to inform you that about the excess water bill k no -3223461000 on the name of Ratan lal,JC-14 B,Janta flat ,Harinagar,Newdelhi.we was gone to our village 10-nov 2016 to 09-dec 2016.And any one not come to chek meter then how the bill of such amount will be relesed.Please resolve this matter.

THANKS,
ALEXANDER

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

keertim

Dec 2, 2016

issue of black water and non supply of clean water

Sir I am residing in Uttam Nagar O block from last five days . As we get water supply for three hours every alternate days. Every month we face the Sam problem of non supply of water here. Kindly resolve this issue as we are badly impacted by the situation.
PAWANKUMAR50

Nov 26, 2016

EXCESS OF WATER BILL

Dear Sir /Madam,

I would like to draw your kind attention. I have K No. 3220961000. I have paid Rs. 460.73 in the month of june. 2015. Sir I am living with my family two children . Sir I have received water bill presently in the month of August, 2016 Rs. 3,208/-including arrears Rs.1129. our currently bill is Rs.2079/= .ie. total bill amount is Rs. 3,208/=.

July,2015 to May,2016 11 months = Rs. 1129/-
June,2016 to August,2016 2 months = Rs. 2,079

presently my outstanding amount is Rs. 4,883/= ( Rs. four thousand eight hundred eighty three only) . It shows that 2 months bill is Rs. 1675/= which is very high. Please look into the matter. I request you to please rectify this bill and confirm me of our outstanding amount.
hardeep13363

Nov 4, 2016

20 litre bottles

i have recently purchase 20 litre bottle from delhi jal board. from lajpat nagar jal board office. water was very dirty. plz take stick action towards it.
SOM NATH DUA

Oct 27, 2016

sewer connection

We have live in F Block Mohan Garden uttam nagar new delhi -110059.This is inform to you that sewerage work construction was started in this area before 3 and half years. A Big volume of dirty water waste tanks are damage or destroy due to sewer work. Now no exit point for waste and dirty water. Every seven to ten days we have pay Rs. 1200 to Rs. 1500/-for arrange safety tanker. How we have survive in our life. Till date No sewerage connection is provide by Delhi Jal Board.

How we safe our life as prime minister say that in :swatch Bharat Abhiyan".

So I have humble request you to operate sewerage work and provide connection as earliest.

I assure that you have provide me positive feedback about this.

SOM NATH DUA

sewer connection

NEERU BATRA

Oct 16, 2016

meter stolen

My K. No. is 6116291000. meter is lost last 4 year. water is no use for last 4 year back but bill is increasing every month .

Akshar IT Solution - Google Account Password and Recovery Email Changed
    Please help, as soon as possible, someone have change my...
    Dogs threat - Removal of dogs
    Hello sir, I leave at house no 996,Saraswati Vihar,...
    HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancellation of ONE ASSIST & refund of money Without...
    I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto...
    scholership - didnot got the scholarship
    i am kalyani, i applied for scholarship in degree in the...
    paytm - Success
    Aamount of money is deducted secretly from my bank through...
    Loss of black bag - Lost bag with luggage
    I lost my black bag contains pendrive charger and some...
    Ravi Kumar - Regarding mistake in my father name
    Dear Sir/Mam, With due respect, I made a mistake in my...
    Airtel Dish Tv - Service Is to bad from customer care
    I have problem of Error Code 001 in the screen from...
    Indian Air Force AFRO PENSION WING - Pension
    Sir, I am ex sgt manoj kumar singh.my Date of...
    SSC - Not get registration number and password
    After registering have not get. Registration number and...