Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Solvemyproblem

Feb 28, 2016

No water supply in East Patel Nagar

NO WATER IN EAST PATEL NAGAR SINCE 2 DAYS WITHOUT ANY WARNING AND NO ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.

There is very irregular water supply in East Patel Nagar since past 2 months. On the pretext that ammonia levels are high water supply is getting cut off every few days. At least alternative arrangements should be made available like supply from tankers till the problem is solved. There is no Helpline no. for our area and central Helpline is only giving a recorded message. This problem needs immediate redressal as children appearing for class 12 boards whose exams are starting after one day are getting affected.
khushidevidutta

Feb 19, 2016

deduction of paid amount and connection fault of the water supply

Dear Respected Sir/Madam

My name is Sumitra,I would like to state that I have submitted a
complaint to Delhi Jal Board regarding connection fault of the water
supply and the bill dated on 18/10/2014.Also I have send number of
complaints prior to this date too but no response has come from the
Jal Board till now and most importantly the bill has been increased
including the fine which is a very tragic thing to us, and the
estimate cost is around 15,000 so far, Hence I want to know why this
inconvenience is going on for so many years after I have send the
complaint to DJB too, So I request you kindly to look after this
matter immediately since we cannot afford this huge amount for water
bill, Herewith I am sending you the attached copy of the complaints
which I have written before along with the details of the connections.
My address is at

email id-khushidevidutta@gmail.com
Chetan Prakash Sharma 1976

Feb 1, 2016

Meter Faulty

DJB shared bill of amount Rs 2097.86 for month of November stating Water meter faulty.

Need to know, how come water bill be so high, even my electricity bill is much lower.

Please help to correct bill or get meter replaced.

K NO: 3420861000
Address : JG 3 / 23A, Vikaspuri, New Delhi 110018

Noted : Attached Bill payment receipt.

Chetan

Meter Faulty

kuldip singh bajwa

Jan 4, 2016

WRONG BILLING

My water connection no.7495551000 with DELHI JAL BOARD is showing hugely inflated bills. The House where this connection is provided is locked for last almost a year as whole family is away due to family commitments. However HUGE bills are being generated by service provider even when no one is staying at this house. The complaints have been raised with Delhi Jal Board but to no avail so far.
mahender pal singh

Jan 4, 2016

no supply of water in paschim puri poket 2

No supply of water in pipeline at paschim puri delhi 110063
SHYAM12

Dec 28, 2015

High amount of bill

We don't receive water bill on time. We receive water bill after 6 months. We have received high amount of bill it should be around Rs.2500 - Rs.3000 for 6 months but we have received Rs.5588 for 6 months. We don't have so much uses of water. We have attached water bill for few months. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

K No of DJB in our bill is : 2697801000

bvive2k

Nov 15, 2015

bad & smelly water supply in evenings

Nov 16, 2015

The ZRO
Delhi Jal Board,
West Delhi

SUBJECT- DIRTY AND SMELLY WATER SUPPLY BY DELHI JAL BOARD IN THE EVENING

Dear sir/ madam,

I am resident of RZ-62, South Extension part-1, Uttam Nagar. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water which is not even suitable for drinking and cleaning purpose. It smells like it comes from some Dead Bodies/ Toilet Waste. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue. we are facing this problems in supply of the water only in the evenings.

Request you for a prompt action, and rectify the situation at the earliest as water is a day to day necessity.

A strict action is required at the earliest.

Vivek Bhaskaran

RZ-62, South Extension part-1,
Uttam Nagar, Delhi -110059
Mob- 9711460859
Atul k jain

Nov 7, 2015

Suppy of dirty and smelly water

Djb water is coming very dirty and smelly for the last ten days. Heath problems are increasing day by day. Kindly look into the matter : atul kumar 1/6246 gali no3 east rohtash nagar shahdara delhi 32
vinoy005

Nov 2, 2015

Digging Roads and Keeping the sewage water in Open which has led to increase in mosquito and possibly cause Dengue

To the Jal Board Office
Pashim Vihar -West Zone

I am a resident in Bhagwati Garden Ext Uttam Nagar New Delhi - 110059 Blk - F. I have to report the careless work done in our locality by DJB officials. The contractual workers hired from DJB had dig two massive holes very near to our house and they are now planning to dig the third hole.

As per the workers their purpose is to check for the water connection and they have received complaint for bad water.However, almost a week had went by now and they have not been abel to identify the problem and neither make any progress.

Only thing that they were successful doing was digging 2 huge holes which was done at the very first day itself. The workers only chit-chat and hey do do no actual work.

These holes are filled with water and the mosquito's have increased substantially post the digging. People in our area including ours family face a serious threat of Dengue,malaria ,etc

I sincerely hope that the authorities would take swift action on this complaint and address this issue immediately.

Awaiting your Response For More Information Please free to contact me.

Vinoy Chatterjee
Contact # 9582211731
princesubodh

Oct 26, 2015

HIGH CHARGES OF WATER BILL

This is to inform you that I am hans ram and my KNO-0184291000, We have not received any bill since begining water line was there but no water supply in our area. Water supply start when AAP party won in delhi I have received approx 5700 Rs bill, While there were no water supply or water consumption and i am receiving excess bill.

I would request you kindly make the adjustment and send the corrected bill as per the reading. It is very difficult to pay such huge amount of water for a salaried person.
Address-wz-46A ,om vihar phase-3 Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 59, Mobile number 9868122660, 9968269660, Email id : yogeshdhayal2014@gmail.com

HIGH CHARGES OF WATER BILL

pk2038@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2015

Incorrect Bill

This is to inform you that I am Rakesh kumar, Address C-60-Bhagwati Vihar,Uttam Nagar,New Delhi 59. My KNO-5901681000.
Receiving average bill for my water connnection. While there were no water supply in our area, When the Kejriwal govt come into picture water supply started. We have received the bill of approx 5700 Rs, While there were no water supply and we are getting the too much bill, While 2000 liter water is free as per the Delhi govt and we hardly fill the water in 3 days so how can such bill generate. I have filled this bill and after 2 days again bill generat which is approx 1200 Rs, So how can it possible.

My current meter reading is 00032, I am requesting please send the bill as per the reading and refund back my remaining amount as this is the huge amount of my salary my entire month budget has been spoiled. I am attaching the snap shot of my water meter for your reference. So kindly check and do the needful asap
Rakesh Kumar
Mob-----9810096473

Incorrect Bill

Chanda Thakur

Oct 13, 2015

SEWER LEAKAGE

SEWER LEAKAGE
I am at residing at g-14 Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi- 57. The sewer leakage choked for the last several days. The flow of the waste water of the house is obstructed by the Leakage sewer. The result that the foul smell emitting from the waste water is creating the health of our family members and other members of neighbouring houses.

I request you to please take remedial action so that my problem is solved.

Sanjay Thakur

Delhi Jal Board,
West Delhi

SUBJECT- DIRTY AND SMELLY WATER SUPPLY BY DELHI JAL BOARD

Dear sir/ madam,

I am resident of VB- 111, 1st floor, Gali no- 4, Virneder Nagar, Janakpuri. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some Dead Bodies/ Toilet Waste. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons Hospitalized.

Request you for a prompt action, and rectify the situation at the earliest as water is a day to day necessity and we are paying our dues on time not to get sick due to bad quality.

A strict action is required at the earliest.

Preet Singh
Address - VB- 111, 1st floor, Gali no- 4, Virender Nagar, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Mob- 09871305990
bhupender arya

Aug 30, 2015

regarding new water connection

I have applied for new water connection on 5.08.2015. The clerk of DJB Bhajanpura, Delhi have alloted me file no. i.e. 20. No confirmation have been received by me after lapse of 27 days. please help me.
Tarun Aggarwal

Aug 11, 2015

Quality issues with the supply of water

This is to inform you that we are facing some quality issues with the water supply of Delhi Jal Board in the locality of Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059.

Recently, the water pipelines had been changed by the prescribed authority of Jal Board. Since then, the water is not coming clean through the taps of our homes. We are not able to drink this water as it smells like gutter. This can cause so many problems and diseases to the people.
I hope that immediate action will be taken in this regard.
Please do the needful.

Tarun Aggarwal
rajesh190174

Aug 5, 2015

CHARGE EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

Incharge
DELHI JAL BOARD, Billing Section
Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar,

I have water connection no. 0140391000 in the name of Mrs. NEETU SHARMA. I am surprised when i received very huge water bill this time Rs.2523.00. I have received bill no. 25th july 2015 & the billing date is 15th july 2015 & due date is 26-07-2015. We checked the total units on the meter ourselves and they are less then what mentioned in the bill. Also the meter reading date mentioned on the bill. I also make the complaint for excess bill previously. no water was supplied by delhi jal board last two years. water come only from last one month and i consumed the water under free limit and current bill is zero. all amount is for previous period when no water was supplied by you. so it is requested to you please waive of this amount due to non water supplied for that period.

thanking you

email. rajesh_190174@yahoo.in
shashank007pandey@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015

Dirty And Stinky Water in Uttam Nagar

Need To register complaints for Dirty And Stinky Water in Supply water Last 3days So Kindly informe me what is reason and solve this problem as soon as possible... My KNO no is 7952353532
Rajat Gupta

Jul 11, 2015

Wrongful Bill

My name is Rajesh Gupta. KNO is 3163551000. I just recieved my latest bill and it states that PLOC which means premises Locked. I just want to complaint that the reader never came to the house to take the reading. I was always in my house. He never came onsite to take the reading.
umraode

Jul 5, 2015

very smelly dirty water

I am a resident of ramesh market, east of kailash.
From past one week we are receiving really stinky water . It sells like seawage. Its of no use and causing health problems to the residents of my area. We cannot take bath, wash clothes or utensis with such a dirty water. Such a foul smell the water has. Many complaints has been made but still no action has been taken. My bathroom stinks like a seawage because of this water.

Please take this matter on high priority.

Mayank Umraode
198/23 ramesh market
Gali 1, Garhi,
East of Kailash
Asha .K

Jun 10, 2015

NEW WATER CoNNECTION

I am a resident of ward 6,Mehrauli and has purchased a 1 bed room flat. We do not have bore well facility. There are many people living in the same building having unauthorised connection of water supply. However we do not have it and so we have approached the Jal Board, Mehrauli for a fresh connection. However they have refused for the same.
Kindly take necessary action to to provide new water connection to the needy in Mehrauli.
Sandeep 92134

Jun 10, 2015

billing issue

my kno no is 4401291000 , djb complaint reference id is (0197574933 or 448845932), complaints regarding bill my water meter is working condition , there is no new reading and i m paid the old bill amount is(10500) but in actual amount is 3500 because bill is not comes to my premicises thats bill is huge paid for old bill, i m paid this old with it penalties bot now agains its comes 5000 but no ussage and wanted resolve the problem billling with wrong but i have the amount is more but actual is less
Rajul Kandari

Jun 1, 2015

lack of water

I live in R10 vani vihar,uttam nagar... Last one week water is not coming in our whole street.. .please resolve our problem.

Mr. S.sudarshan
aryadolly

May 8, 2015

Foul and dirtly water supply

I am a resident of Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi. We have been facing dirty water supply since 30 th April. The water supply is sewer water extremly filthy, foul and dirty. This dirty sewer water supply is throughout the day. The clean water supply starts aftet 7 in the evening. We are really suffering badly without water in the heat.

I request the concerned authorities to swiftly take actions to restore clean water supply. Sewer water supply should be stopped at the earliest else it is a house of diseases in the area.

Dolly Arya
2a/52 Ramesh Nagar
New Delhi 15
sangeeta mathur

Apr 27, 2015

DIRTY WATER

ConsumerComplaints.in › Delhi Jal Board › Delhi Jal Board - REGARDING SUPPLY OF CONTAMINATED WATER
Delhi Jal Board - REGARDING SUPPLY OF CONTAMINATED WATER

I am resident of MIG Vatika apartments,Mayapuri New Dehi-110064. in this area we are getting contaminated, water for the last 15-20 days In , some residents are getting fresh water and some are getting contaminated water with foul smell and that is not even useful for bathing or washing purpose. Our RWA73 have made complaint over to Jal Board complaint 2-3 times But till date No action has been taken and still we are getting dirty water. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest, as when we are paying for the water at least, we have to get clean water. In the over head tanks, the dirty water is storred every day, and that is not useful ,All residents are facing stomach prblum.
rahul gupta...

Apr 20, 2015

very dirty & smelly weatyer

Very smelly dirty water
I am a resident of weard no 1 near Dargah , Mehrauli , New Delhi . We are getting dirty smelling water for past Three Months . The water smells like sewage and is yellowish green in colour. It is highly contaminated and can make a person seriously ill. We can't even wash our clothes in it because it smells soooooo bad.
It is really shameful on the part of DJB to supply such dirty water to people. How can they be so inhumane.... We were informed that the supply would improve from 1st March 20156 but this has not happened. As a result one cannot even consume the water of the house which has its own set of health problems attached to it. I request the JAL Board to KINDLY look into this. No one A.E or J.e listen our request for solve the problems.

Please its my humble request to look into this matter , because

Thanking You,

Vipin Kumar & Anwar Hussain
& Ohter residents of ward No.1
Mehrauli

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...