Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Praphul Lugun

Jun 11, 2019

Supply of gutter water

You are supplying gutter water to the people of BURARI.Pl do the needful.
skkjha

May 8, 2019

West Delhi MCD Office,
Date: 08/05/2019

Subject: Complaint regarding the blockage and over flowing of the Sewer stagnated water in front of My HOUSE NO- E-12,NANHE PARK, MATIYALLA,UTTAM NAGAR,-110059 .This is informs you that there is complete blockage of Sewer Line in front of my of my house . Sewers are completely blocked due to which dirty water overflows from main holes and whole area becomes dirty and unbearable to stay. It is impossible for residents or office worker to go through this street. Old people and small children are suffering badly. The whole area is stinking very badly. This has given rise to several diseases. It is also causing water borne diseases and breeding of mosquitoes. I have registered my complain in your office ..

We have been suffering from this problem frequently for Last 1 months, but no concrete action has been taken by the concerned authorities.

RATI RAM PAL
c r meena

Feb 12, 2019

Sewage over flow

THE SEWER LINE NEAR MY HOUSE GET BLOCKAGE AND OVERFLOW REGULARLY BUT I FEEL REALLY SAD TO SAY THAT NO NECESSARY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES.

IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL FOR THE SEWAGE DEPTT.

SO, I WOULD KINDLY REQUEST THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. I SHALL BE REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY

C.R. MEENA MOB .No.8447799533 ( email [email protected] )
Tanuuuu

Jan 23, 2019

Stinking and dirty water

I live at 10515 manak pura Karol bagh , the water in the pipeline smells pathetic and is not safe for drinking and household works . I am worried about the hygiene. We are facing this problem since 4-5 months . Please look into the problem
Manish_Nigam

Jan 11, 2019

Regarding connection of new water pipe line

I am Ashok Garg r/o H.no- 606/38, onkar nagar c, tri nagar, N.D- 110035. I am writing this complaint for water Few days back new water pipelines were laid in our lane and water connections were done for every house but my house's water connection was not done. I am facing problems due to this. So please get the connection done for my house as soon as possible.
fmoi6956

Sep 12, 2017

Stinking Water Supplied by MCD

It's been absolutely terrible experience here at my residence in Jain Colony, Plot 69 Near Shamshan Bhumi.
MCD supplies sewage water for household usage.

I see there are a million more complaints already submitted through ages but it's clear that none of the "irresponsible ###tard officials" arereading these else I wouldn't have faced this issue in Sept 2017.

Anyways, I am submitting one more thinking that some idiot in the administrative block may read this and may feel shamed because if he/she doesn't then the individual is more than welcome to visit my place and drink that same filthy water that they want my child to drink.

It's a ####ed up system in a screwed up country where a government department can create a webpage to file complaints and may even boast about it too but never to take an action or even acknowledge the gravity of it.

Koi padh likh kar bana hota to pata hota kya karna hai. Ghoos dekar hire honey waley to aisey hi kaam karengey.

Anyways, feel free to reach our in case someone felt offended but I honestly think no one would coz adat ho chuki hai

Aug 11, 2017

complaint against delhi jal board

Dear
Hon. Chief Minister Sir,
I am very disappointed with the service of DELHI JAL BOARD, i have complaint to the Delhi jal board about the bill of Rs. 1252/- of K NO 0760951000 and i got a call from DJB employee and he has taken a reading and after the reading when i checked my bill water bill today i am shocked about it the amount is Revised Rs. 8099/- within a month
This amount is intentionally increased by Delhi jal board because of my complaint actually i have complaint on the following email id [email protected], SANJAY GUPTA <[email protected]> and [email protected] than they annoyed and sent me a huge amount of bill . I request you to revised the water bill as per my usage and i m being harrased by Delhi Jal board by sending a huge amount of Bill of Rs. 8099/- within a month. I am also enclsoing the two attachments of two previous bill one of Rs. 1252/- and another bill of Rs. 8099/-

Its a very serious matter and i hope that you will listen the complaint of delhi residents and take a necessary action against those person who has done wrong with this K NO 760951000

My previous complaint was given below

My Kno 0760951000 has been issued a bill of Rs 1252/- for 44 units and it include previous arrears of 58 units, Delhi Govt. said that water is free upto 20,000 lts per month .It is against the govt orders . Kindly help the customer
I am shocked when I saw the Delhi jal board huge bill , and I did not receive the bill from the last six months.
In the light of the above, I will be grateful if you could kindly rectify by removing the error on billing of arrears so as to enable me to pay the latest water bills due by me.
So, I am requesting you to send someone from your end and recheck the meter in front of me and raise the another bill with correction for payment. Please find below the necessary information on my water bill.
Most humbly and respectfully, I request you to kindly arrange for the needful, so that the meter-reading and billing are set right, and a duly corrected bill is issued, thereby enabling me to deposit the corrected bill amount.
Once again i urge you to resolve the issue as soon as possible for better co-operation
Thanking you in anticipation,

I also wish to draw your attention towards the increased consumption of 100KL or plus is not correct at all.
Mr Rathi has since not been able to help me inspite of the fact that i have spoken to him seeking help and respite but probably his duties, responsibilities and business has not allowed him to come to my rescue.
Meanwhile it will be very interesting for you to study and refer to patterns of billing patterns of adjoining flats whose tanks are overflowing most of the time. And the billing they are incurring.
I will earnestly request you to please an appropriate decision after this plea.You are therefore requested to correct the bill and generate and issue me revised bill based on actual reading as given above with photograph.

THE BILL IS ATTACHED WITH THIS EMAIL

EXCESS WATER BILL

EXCESS WATER BILL
DELHI JAL BOARD

Excess water bill

This is to your kind notice that our water bill has come so excessive which is not possible any how. Our New KNO is:- 3126411000. Bill date 18th july, 2016 and bill Id ############ the bill amount is Zero. Now we have received Bill Id ############ dated 24-Jan-2017 the bill amount is Rs. 2193/- which is quite unexpected. I think there is some wrong reading or wrong calculation. Some times Water supply not come regular basic for two and three days.Please look it and resolve .

So kindly do the needful and if required just check the meter also.

I shall be grateful to you.

Sunita Dash
Sagarpur, New Delhi
Mob-9718382852
poonam1234

Jun 30, 2016

water supply

sir I live in mahaver enclev c2 block there is no water supply for 4 manth ple reqvest supply start

rz90 c2 block mahaver enclev pàlam

ph 9718091089

poonam
vijay59864

Apr 1, 2016

Overcharge & wrong Water bill

Dear Sir/Mam
The K.NO-5300221000
Name mahender singh overcharge and wrong bill as per our monthly expenses is very low.
Kindly revisit and do the needful correction due to we have received bill Amount 818.00

Mahender singh

rz-x-111, new roshan pura,
contact no :- 09971377215
GAURAV1294

Feb 26, 2016

sewar over flow

dear sir,

there are many problem due to sewar overflow. so i request you that you do some neccesary action as soon as possible me full address is e-77, nanhey park, uttam nagar, new delhi-59. my mob. no. is 9210692333

thanks & regards

gaurav kumar singh
Royal Inter Arch

Feb 22, 2016

North-West Delhi MCD Office,
Date: 17/07/2015,

Subject: Complaint regarding the blockage and over flowing of the Sewer stagnated water in front of My office -6/5/3/ Kirti Nagar Industrial New Delhi-110015 .This is informs you that there is complete blockage of Sewer Line in front of my office . Sewers are completely blocked due to which dirty water overflows from main holes and whole area becomes dirty and unbearable to stay. It is impossible for residents or office worker to go through this street. Old people and small children are suffering badly. The whole area is stinking very badly. This has given rise to several diseases. It is also causing water borne diseases and breeding of mosquitoes. I have registered my complain in your office and no is----############.

We have been suffering from this problem frequently for Last 2 months, but no concrete action has been taken by the concerned authorities.

Monika Sharma

pandey82

Oct 23, 2015

BILL NOT CARRECT

dear sir,

my name is tara dutt my kno no. 5941910000. last time i m complaint against the water bill.reference id is 2910400985. today23.10.2015 one massage come to my mobile your concern with reference id 2910100985 for the kno no.5941910000 has been closed .but when i see there is no change in my bill .sir we r 2 person working we did not use 700 later per day but our current bill is almost 1400. 1 time i also change my mater change due to reader say me .
so kindly helps us

tara dutt

mobile no. 8447738762

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...