Delhi Metro

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Metro

Kiran yogi

Oct 3, 2022

Token agent misbehaving with me

Sir ,
Kal evening hum botanical garden se metro token lene k liye window per gaye tab agent ne Abe kar k batamizi se baat ki , jab humne usko bola tamiz se baat karne k liye usne reply Diya tujhe ladna hai to bata ladna hai kya ,
Delhi metro me agar ese log kam karege tab mujhe nahi lagta ki delhi ko koi achi city bolega wo bhi metro agent jo help k liye hote hai ,

Ye serius matter hai sayd aap ko usko worning deni cahiye wo kisi k sath ese baat na kare , delhi police ka dar hona cahiye Galt bolne se phle

Kiran Singh
Gokul1961

Jan 8, 2020

Acceptance of mutilated Metro Card

I am a Defence Officer, aged about 59 years - My onward journey starts at 8.45 O,Clock in the morning from Badli Metro Station and ends at 1st IGI Airport and vice versa, being my offices located at Delhi Cantt. My grievance is that, I was denied by the Metro Official to accept my Metro Card due to mutilated at the edge of numbering side.

His justification behind this was quite justifiable. However, I would like to request you to treat this case as a special one, if possible.

thanks,

GC Das
(M) 9910134910
anjalibhatt

Aug 8, 2019

Broken glass

I've been using Delhi metros outstanding services for the last 5 years and would like to congratulate DMRC for its constant infallible service which makes our life to easy.It's been a while since I've verbally complaint about the customer care broken glass of welcome metro station of red line.
But no action as been taken yet in this serious matter of safety. The situation still is a status quo.
Is DMRC waiting for some kind of accident to its employee or public?
It's my humbles request to please look into this matter.
anjalibhatt

Aug 8, 2019

Broken glass

I've been using Delhi metros outstanding services for the last 5 years and would like to congratulate DMRC for its constant infallible service which makes our life so easy. It's been a while since I've verbally complaint about the customer care broken glass of welcome metro station of red line.
But no action has been taken yet in this serious matter of safety. The situation still is a status quo.
Is DMRC waiting for some kind of accident to its employee or public?
It's my humble request to please look into this matter. as soon as possible.
VS Verma

May 28, 2019

Late running of Metro between Raja Nahar Singh to Kashmiri Gate during morning hours

This is to bring your kind notice towards late running of metro trains specially during morning hours which causes a lot of inconvenience for working people. It is noteworthy that people travelling during morning peak hours are majorly people travelling for work/education purposes. Late running of metro during these hours causes lot of inconvenience as travelers are tend to get late for their office or might be even for important meetings. Students might lose their attendance for being late in class. Metro being a reliable mode of communication, if will keep delaying it's running schedule will also lose its reputation.
It's going for around one week the metro train which runs on 8:20 AM from Raja Nahar Singh to Kashmiri Gate gets delayed by 30 minutes. Since, Raja Nahar Singh is the late metro station on violet line towards Faridabad, people travelling from Palwal also uses this route. Hence late running schedule causes a lot of problems even to people who are coming from nearby places like Palwal etc to catch the train and reaches late to their destination because of inconvenient late running schedule.
The train which is supposed to run on 8:20 AM runs on 8:30 AM missing almost two trains in between first 8:20 AM mtero and second 8:24 AM metro. Due to this the metro which runs on 8:30 AM has to cater the riders of it's first two trains as well. And cause another inconvenience to people riding being overcrowded.
It is therefore requested to the concerned authorities to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

V. Verma
Daily Passenger

Note issue

Control room miss behavior.

Note issue

Control was shouting like hell on me . Metro station guy cheated with me i recharged for 500 he gave me 15 00 in return. One of the note was equipped with ink. When I went to control room for this problem they started shouting we won't change the do whatever you want to do. This is seriously pathetic service instead of resolving my problem they started shouting

Miss behave

Metro station recharge guy cheated with me I gave him 2000 and recharged for 500 he gave me 1500 rs in return and one of note is equipped with color ink now he is not taking it back and metro station control was mis behaving with me was shouting.
This is seriously pathetic service instead of resolving my problem he was shouting
bidyut76

Poor Service

It is of late noticed that the Delhi metro rail running between Dwarka Sector-21 to Vaishali or Noida electronic city never uses A/C while plying from Dwarka sector -21 to its destination despite having soaring temperature inside the coach and lack of flow of air inside. Now it becomes made a regular practice despite Passengers reeling under tremendous uncomfortable condition inside the coach. Hence it is requested your kindness to act swiftly over the issue since it may be counted as deficiency in service considering the hiked metro fare.

Oct 23, 2018

Tickets

120Rs to go to escorts mujesar me at cashmere gate For this, I want to know that Escorts Mujezar's ticket 120Rs from Kashmiri Gate. Is my mobile no 9773610025
Vicky dhanda

Jul 27, 2018

Pankaj Kumar Employee I'd 1197 DLF phase3 metro Rude behaviour

DMRC has one of the better train service but the officials are just unprofessional. I am a regular traveller and travel from DLF phase 3 to sector 42-43. When I gave this guy 500 RS note. He acted as if I have asked the hand of his daughter for marriage. Simply refusing to give me ticket stating that he doesn't have the cash. I wonder the Delhi metro doesn't make enough money to have the change for 500. What would have happened if I had ₹2000 note and asked for a ticket. If any official takes this forum seriously. He/She should teach Pankaj(1197) to have some basic etiquette before letting him sit another day at the counter.
Warlord Sharma

Jun 13, 2018

late running of metro from Dwarka sector 21 to noida city center

For past two days the metro train on the route Dwarka sector 21 to noida city center is running late with train stopping at many stations for very long time. The frequency on the same route is also very low on an average we have to wait for 7 minutes whereas metro coming from Noida city center the average wait time is 2 to 3 minutes. it is causing a lot of issues with passengers.
devinder31

May 22, 2018

Unsafe, defective, and broken entry gates at Guru Dronacharya Metro Station

I am writing this complaint after observing the Unsafe, Defective, and Broken entry gates at Guru Dronacharya Metro Station for the past 5 months personally. There are only 3 entry gates at the metro station and they keep on opening and closing on their own when are in ideal position. At the time of punching the metro card they open and closed immediately thereby not allowing the passengers to pass the entry gate. Many times, I have got hurt and seen many people getting hurt due to this fault. TO REMIND YOU THAT THIS TYPE OF FAULT IS HIGHLY UNSAFE FOR SMALL CHILDRENS AND PREGNANT LADIES.
Moreover, it is really very sad that even after raising the metro fare in the past few months by Delhi metro you have not bothered to repair the broken entry/exit gates or adding new gates at this metro station.
It is requested to please look into the matter seriously and rectify the same at the earliest.
Amninder kaur

May 19, 2018

Rude behaviour of officer on duty

Officer on duty at 5.00 pm19/05 at noida city centre misbehave with ladies as they make a separate line .If we have separate compartment in metro then why don't we have separate window for recharging card.
Aasif Ali

May 19, 2018

checker ka bura bartaav

Dt. 13.05.2018 ko me subah bina bag ke gaya tha. kyuki mujhe pata tha ki mahendras Coaching se mujhe back recieve hone vala he. to khana bhi nahi le gaya tha. jab saam ko vaha se lot raha tha. to tej aandhi or tufan aa gaya tha or baarish bhi ye sabhi jaante he. is vajah se or subah se bhooke hone ki vajah se me jaldi me tha isliye mera dhyan bag ko machine me daalne ka nahi raha. jab me checker ke paas ckecking ke liye khada huva to unka dhyaan kahi or tha. jaldi me hone ki vajah se mene unse kaha sir check kariye mujhe jaana he. to unhone dekha or hath maar kar peeche ko dhakka diya mere peeche ek bhai tabhi aaye the unhone mujhe sambhal liya. fir un bhai ne checker se kaha to mera haath pakad kar or gaaliya dete huve peeche ko buri tarah se moda or kaha gaali dete huve ye dekh isne bag machine me nahi daala he. un bhai ne narmta se mujhse kaha chalo bag machine me daal do. par ckecker ne mujhe marne ki kosis ki par un bhai ne bacha liya fir checker ne mujhe dubaara dhakka diya ve bhai bhi girne se bacha or mujhe ghaseet kar vapas laakar gaaliya dete huve bag machine me daalne ke liye kaha. mene bag machine me daala. or kaha sir mera dhyan nahi raha tha. aap dhyaan dilaata dete. uske baad kaafi gaaliya sunai or maarne ki kosis ki par un bhai ne bacha liya or narmta se kaha ke aap jao. mene bhi socha me kuch or kahu or checker fir kuch or kahe. jhagda badhta hi jayga isse accha me complaint karuga. or ye soch kar aa gaya. ham teen ke alava vaha koi or nahi tha. me koi kesh nahi karna chahta me padha likha hu. gov. servant hu. bas ye chahta hu. sir ke aap karyevahi kijiye. verna log train me safar karna chhor dege. ese logo ko nokri mat dijiye. or please, please sir is par sakt karyevahi kijiye. verna dheere dheere metro jitni naami he usse jiyada badnaam ho jayegi. aaj mere saath huva he kal kisi or ke saath hoga mere se pehle kisi or ke saath huva hoga. par sabhi complaint nahi karte. kyunki kuch darta he to kuch jaanta nahi. so please sir. I am requesting hu. mujhe badla nahi chahiye na hi insaaf balke future ke liye yatriyo ke sath achha behave ho. koi bhi checker metro ka kisi bhi galti par bat ta meeji na kare. balke narmta se bataye. insaan se galti hoti hi he tabhi to computer me Ctrl + Z or Ctrl + Y hota he. to bataye metro ke sabhi checkero ko training ki jarurat he unhe.
Jatinkkk

May 13, 2018

Token counter exicutive miss bheave

Hiii , my name is Jatin Khanna ...mein 10 clock Nirman vihar metro station se Apne gahr ane k liye token counter Gaya maine unhe 100/- rs diye 40/- ka mera token tha but unke pass 100/- Rs ka change Ni tha but maine purse m Check kiya mere pass b chahnge Ni tha maine unhe bola aap dekho apke pass hoga but unhoney bhot roudly bhiave Kiya mere sath but ek customer or aye unke sath b unhoney batmiz ki unko paiso Ko faak kar diya maine control room m Jake b complain ki but there is no action......or yaha ghatna niraman vihar metro station ki hai ticket counter exicutive ka Naam gaurav hai or unka em I'd 133352 tha shyaad unhoney ye detail galat b di ho aap Check Karey or unhe punish b Karey aaj mere sath batmizi ki hai mere samne cutomer k sath b ki hai to or b logo k sath hoga ..this is humble request pls ispe action lay

Jatin -9871909036
mdsayeed.anwar

Apr 24, 2018

metro card payment

it is to inform that once I recharged my metro card through my bank account via paytm ...as the transaction was unsuccessful my metro card was not recharged ..BT I found ₹200 deducted from my account and has not been sent yet..it is almost more than 10 days that the incident happened...so I request u to please check upon my matter and do something to get my money refunded back to my account.

METRO CARD NO: 45267480
saurabh33776

Apr 19, 2018

Delhi Metro

दिल्ली मेट्रो स्कैनिंग और कतार प्रणाली से सावधान रहना-

(Be aware of Delhi Metro Scanning System )

मैं आपके साथ दिल्ली मेट्रो का अपना निजी अनुभव साझा करना चाहूंगा -

( I would like to share with my personal experience happens at Botanical garden metro Station )

घटना का समय- 19-04-2018 सुबह 08: 10 , बोटैनिकल गार्डन मेट्रो स्टेशन

(Incident happens- 19-04-2018 , 08:10 am (At Botanical Garden Metro Station)

मैं दिल्ली मेट्रो के नियमों का पालन करने के लिए कतार में था, जब अचानक यह घटना मेरे साथ हुई, " मैंने अपने कंपनी के लैपटॉप बैग को स्कैनिंग सिस्टम में रखा, जब एक लंबी कतार का पालन करने के बाद दरवाजे से बाहर निकलने पर मुझे अपना लैपटॉप बैग नहीं मिला " , तो मैंने दिल्ली मेट्रो अधिकारियों से इस मुद्दे के बारे में बात की तो उन्होंने मुझे कार्यालय में शिकायत दर्ज करने के लिए कहा, और मुझे सुझाव दिया कि यह मेरी जिम्मेदारी है (कैसे मैं नहीं जानता) लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह दिल्ली मेट्रो की जिम्मेदारी कम से कम स्कैनिंग दरवाजा तक ,क्योंकि मैंने मेट्रो के विश्वास पर अपना लैपटॉप रखा था।

उन्होंने मेरे साथ तर्क किया कि डीएमआरसी इस मुद्दे के लिए ज़िम्मेदार नहीं है, फिर अचानक मुझे एक थैला मिला जो मेरे बैग के समान दिखता था, मैंने उसे उठाया जिसमें मुझे कुछ दस्तावेज और फ़ोन नंबर मिला , जब मैंने उस व्यक्ति को फोन किया तो उसने मुझे कहा कि गलती से उसने मेरा लैपटॉप उठा लिया था और उसने करीब ३० मिनट के बाद मेरा लैपटॉप लौटा दिया ,अब मुझे अपना लैपटॉप मिल गया है और मैं ख़ुश हूँ , लेकिन साथ ही मैं इस मुद्दे के लिए दिल्ली मेट्रो के अधिकारियो के व्यवहार से सदमे में भी हूँ , क्युकी यह किसी के भी साथ हो सकता हैं , उन्हें इसकी ज़िम्मेदारी लेनी चाहिए क्युकी हम लोग उनके सिस्टम के साथ हैं, और तो और एक अधिकारी ने मेरे से कहा की यहॉ कोई शिकायत दर्ज़ नहीं होता अगर आप आम आदमी है तो और कोई नेता होता तो कब की कार्यवाही.हो जाती।

सोचिये अगर मुझे या किसी कोई भी सामान न मिले तो बहुत ज़रूरी हो तो इसके लिए कौन ज़िम्मेदार होगा , हम लोग तो सिस्टम के साथ हे चल रहे है।
neeraj0077

Mar 14, 2018

RUDE AND THREATENING BEHAVIOR OF METRO STATION CONTROLLER

Dear sir/madam.
this is regarding the rude and threatening behavior of the station controller at noida sector 15.
yesterday around pm I took an exit from punch machine and ran around for the washroom,suddenly I found a way seems like the washroom and outside the washroom I found the controller out side there,Asked about the washroom and before listening any thing he started shouting at me that who told you this way and what I was doing there he insulted me in front on my friend and all the propose,I was about to damage his jaw but i controlled.
then he called all the security like I am a terrorist,I was shocked after seeing this all.
He again started shouting that am I a thief or outside from this country even showing my id card and started accusing me that I have stolen some thing,and took GUNMAN TO TERRIFY ME I told him to check the CCTV over my path and then he stopped me and told that he do not need to check any CCTV to arrest me.I said wow.This time his jaw was about to broke.Again my friend apologized and then he threatened me .I had to washroom otherwise I would tell him.

BUT NOW I AM GOING TO CASE AGAINST HIM FOR PUBLICLY HARASSMENT under Harassment Act 1997 No 92 and I will make sure that I will set an example for all those who had a fear against government officials who are misusing their powers to threaten people AND WILL POST IT EVERYWHERE IN SOCIAL MEDIA.

Women security

Today at kirti nagar i saw two men in the girls washroom.
I dont know what is need of two boys in one girls washroom. What the hell they were doing inside?
Are they trying to put a camera or what?
This incident was so disgusting. I also complaint to the guard regarding this. But i dont understand whether the security men are doing their job in a right manner or not.
This incident is so disgusting and shamefull.
Its a humble request to delhi metro to take a strict action against these people.

Thanku

Inefficency of washroom securityman

Here is a complaint regarding the washroom secrurity.
Today at kirti nagar metro station, i entered in washroom there were two men in that washroom.
I just want to know what is need of two guys in one washroom?
Are they were trying to put some camera or what?
I informed to the secruity, and dont know what happened then i was in a hurry as i have to catch the metro.
Guards were there but still two boys entered in the washroom, such a careless people.
Its a humble request to delhi metro kindly held those people accountable as this is very disgusting thing happened today.

Delhi Metro i want you to take a strict action against this incident.

Women security

Here is a complaint regarding the washroom secrurity.
I just want to know what is need of two guys in one washroom?
Are they were trying to put some camera or what?

Delhi Metro i want you to take a strict action against this incident.
SanjuK0804

Feb 12, 2018

Smart Card recharge

Hello Sir,

I did recharge my metro smart card (Card No.0031086602) online through internet banking on 3rd January 2018 of amount Rs 500/-, but i didn't get any confirmation email. I tried to recharge in EVM machine after that but it was showing that no amount available for recharge.

Then I sent an email to customer care to wondering what happened as the amount has already been debited from my account. I got the reply from them that I need to check with CC Avenue, I also emailed them and replied me that they already processed the amount to DMRC.

Now my question is that why I did not get the amount in my smart card??? if not in smart card then I should get the refund for the same but I didn't get anything!!

I also contacted at customer care number and they told me that you will get the refund in your account after 30 days. And its already been 40 days but I didn't get the refund. I am trying to reach at customer care number but it is not getting connected. Also no one telling at metro station as well what to do!!

Recharge Details given below-

3 Jan 2018 3 Jan 2018 TO TRANSFER-INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd
############IG ACQRPGR3 TRANSFER TO 4
500.00

I am hoping that I will my refund, Please do needful.

Thank You!
Sanju Katariya
victimoffrauddmrc

Nov 20, 2017

Fraud at the smart card recharge counter on card no. 00622992617 at Keshavpuram metro station

I requested a recharge of Rs 2000 at the counter on KESHAVPURAM metro station on 15th November 2017 at 4:41 PM on card no. 00622992617 paid through a 2000 rs note. The card was charged for only Rs 1000 and I was told that it has been charged with rs 2000. I was not given a receipt and I didn't know that I was supposed to get one. I was in a hurry and did not feel the need to counter-check the recharge amount as I trusted DMRC till thenIt was today that I charged a second card and got a receipt for the same that I suspected the previous recharge as no receipt was given.
I approached the above mentioned counter today i.e. 20th November 2017 at 8:00 PM regarding the same. They confirmed that the recharge was indeed for rs 1000 ONLY and that I have cheated of Rs 1000 by the employee on duty on that day and time.Still he expressed his inability to help and gave funny reasons like it was the last day of the company and now there is no way they can retrieve the details of the employee or do anything to help me

Feeling CHEATED by DMRC.
Nirav Rajgor

Nov 4, 2017

Misbehaviour by security

I'm from Bhuj and went to Delhi on vacation. As I entered the metro station in Kashmiri gate with mobile in my hand, one security person came to me and pushed me hard saying that photography is not allowed .. and then sntched my phone .he also misbehaved with my family. Action should be taken agaiNst such criminals in attire of police. This is the impression of Delhi you are giving to travellers? Shame on such peoples .! That guy should be suspended immidiately .