Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

v sharma

Aug 2, 2016

against conductor

I entered in delhi transit bus no.dl1pc 5344 & route no.429 at 8:50 am from modi mill when l take ten rupees coin against ticket conductor refuse that coin and told me that there are non acceptable any kind of indian currency coin in depot and said that they throw these type of coin here & there.
amit kalra123

Jul 31, 2016

not open bus gate and not sto bus for passengers

Bus drivers don't stop bus at badarpur and 717 bus route drivers don't stop and pick the passengers they work daily as it please solve the problem
Ruchipooh

Jul 27, 2016

conductor did not give ticket after paying

Date 28.7.2016
I was travelling in Bus Route No. 214 from Shyamlal College Bus to New Seemapuri. Conductor did not give me ticket after giving Rs.5. He directly refused to give me ticket.
Bus No.DL-1PC 5508
Time 8.00 A.M
Sir. They are cheating the people and Government.
Please take action against them.
sakshi 121

Jul 24, 2016

fare is taken by the conductor but ticket is not given

Today I and my sister travelling from INA to Lodi colony. We took the bus from INA and give 10 rupees to the conductor then he asked where did you have to go , I answered him and ask for the ticket . He said you sit .I again ask for ticket then he said wait for five minutes , the machine is not working. In fact he gave ticket to a passenger after me. I said I will give complaint against this he said fine do it. Now I want action against this behavior done by him.
Bus number is: DL-1PD0869
Time: between 9:10am to 9:20am
Orange cluster bus
thankyou
D.k sharma0786

Jul 24, 2016

Extra charge for ticket DTC orange bus

I got bus GL23 from Krishna nagar on 6:04 24-07-2016 to Hashanpur vill. Idoly I have to be charged rs.5 but consider has chrged rs 10 and said we are not giving Rs 5 ticket , please take necessary action against this or if possible so please increase salary of these guys then they can stop these unreported things

bus number - dl 1pc 6753
Manish Aggarwal

Jul 21, 2016

Orange buses are the way of cheated local people....

I have an exam and its my bad luck that my center is delhi... one of the cities of thiefs...
I have a center in delhi which is far from railway station so i have to travel some part of my journey by bus.. So i asked conductor for ticket he said it is better to have daily pass so that you can travel in ac buses as well and daily pass cost 50..
I have take it happily... then for single stop i have to take another bus so i wait for half an hour for bus but not arrived.. then an orange bus arrived... I sit in bus and ask conductor i have pass so is it needed to buy ticket he said not required...
at stop checking carried on and confidenty i shown my daily pass he said it is not working... i said it is dtc pass he said not working and you have to pay fine of 200 Rs becoz you are without ticket.. i said what a hell..
My total journy ticket cost 30 Rs i made a pass of 50Rs and they said you are without ticket..
I feel cheated but nothing i can do... i said to checker sir i am from different state and don't this.. he said you have to pay and i have paid....
So finally i sour experience of me for delhi.. and it is requested to me please tie a board in orange so that person travelling first tyme... You have space to tie no of boards please one of this as well..
Rana Dinesh

Jul 21, 2016

Not pick up passenger by Driver & Conductor

Route NO.548 Bus driver not pickup the passenger from Bus Stand. Bus Driver and conductor always says that BUS IS OUT OF ORDER but some passenger spicily 3-4 ladies & 4-5 male passenger sited in the bus. This is driver routine work daily from Malviya Nagar-Metro Station bus stand to Sheikh Sarai (Timing near-about 6.00 p.m. daily)

Please check and control this habit.

Dinesh
Daily Passenger
Er.Ashutosh sharma

Jul 14, 2016

Not given ticket

क्लस्टर बसो के कंडक्टर पैसे ले लेते हैं लेकिन कई बार टिकट नहीं देते। नजफगढ़ की तरफ जाने वाली बसों में ये आम बात है।कृपया इस और ध्यान दें।
Haamid Hussain

Jul 3, 2016

Route no. 507,400

Pls run more buses on this route
You know sometimes 507 most buses skip the bus stand many stands and some time they off the board and run away
I wrote this i don't know you people take this seriously or not but its a problem to all the passenger
Raghu Raghvan

Jun 24, 2016

TICKETING IN BLACK

BUS route is 761,816,588, services is very bad... bus is timely but conductor is misbehave and no ticketing. so please try to understand and solve this issue....

Santosh jha

kruttika

Jun 24, 2016

Orange Bus Drivers

Orange Bus Drivers skip 2 bus stand IIT and ISTM' Bus No-507 Okhla a to Munirka all Buses

Jun 20, 2016

The drivers are drive bus not in service in the evening

On the route punjabi Bagh to kanjhawala depo many drivers drive bus showing as not in service . How's it possible many buses are not in service at the same time . The all buses are belongs to kanjhawala depo and they didn't give ticket to the passengers. I hope I will get some help from it.

Yashwant
Ahdhdjd

Jun 17, 2016

Not given ticket

Rout no 832 and bus no. Dl1pc6577conductor ticket not given at 9pm any one passengers and conductor with girlfriend sitting in bus and full masti with girlfriend in bus ,passengers not satisfied with conductor behaviour
Rinkesh
Rakesh Kumar

Jun 13, 2016

Drinking Drive & miss beahave

764 Root ke Mangla pure se chalnewale Carr Depo ke couster busye 8 pm ke bad Mangla pure se Shrab pikar Buse chalate ha or Gadi ka board band karke or Bina saware ke jate ha jabke Delhi Sarkar ne Cluster busy Kilomitter ke hisab se chalte ha ma Depo manager or DM shab se nivaden karta hu ke in drivero ko shay line per lay

Ager ya driver Sahye treke se kamm nhi karte to Najafgrh ke aspas ke drivero ko bharty na kare Najafgrh ke drivro ko delhi ke dusre kone me bhade or dusre kone ke driver ko carr depo me bharty kare take ya driver or condoctor apne areye me Gunda garde na dekha ske

Mujhe is per jarur karwahe hoge 13/6/2016 ko carr depo ke Manglapure se chalnewale busye bus no.0653,0654,0619,0618 ye busye board ban karke carr depo bhagjate ha or kisebhe passenger ko bhe nhi lekar jate or apna kilomeeter bhe jo dete ha.

Mujhe umeed ha ke in per jarur karwahe hoge

Jun 13, 2016

bus not stop a stand

Bus not stop in stand bus no. DL.1p.c-6939,
Not stop a bus ambedkar stadiam
That is driver bus route is wrong after that he stop a bus Ito but after that sying please stop so he does not a stop a bus. I saying that I will complaint.but he say you any whare complaint I am not stop bus he have attitude

Pleas action in this matte.
Another I will complaint direct big officer.

Amit Jha
crruptionindia

Jun 3, 2016

Not given tickets

Complaint about orange bus rout in delhi

kapshera boarder to badarpur bus no.

717 time 8:30 a.m
.i saw bus Conuductor took money from people,

sometime he gave ticket, sometime not.

Sometimes he took back ticket from

commuters deboarding and gave this

ticket to other commuters. When I told

him what he is dong, he made fun of me,

humiliated me. So do check and stop this
crruptionindia

Jun 3, 2016

Not given tickets

Complaint about orange bus rout in delhi kapshera boarder to badarpur bus no. 717 time 8:30.i saw bus

Conuductor took money from people,

sometime he gave ticket, sometime not.

Sometimes he took back ticket from

commuters deboarding and gave this

ticket to other commuters. When I told

him what he is dong, he made fun of me,

humiliated me. So do check and stop this
Rakesh Kumar

May 22, 2016

drinking drrive and miss behaveyer

carrdepo ke cluster bus no. ############ko 8:35 pm ke bad sharab pikar gadi chalate ha or stand per gadi he nhi rokte ha or jitne bhe passengr bithate he bina ticket ke lajate ha or ticket ke pass bhe sawareyo se lelete ha or manglapure se chalnewale sare carrdepo ke sare buse board band karke lejate ha please in per karwahe kare.

Rakesh kumar
Najafgrh
dvgupta

May 18, 2016

Ill mannered Driver And Conductor

I am a girl and daily passenger of Orange bus 833 (G.T.K By pass) from Uttam Nagar. On 18-05-2016, around 6:40 pm, at By pass, the driver & conductor followed the wrong route and when told, they used wrong & abusive language
Bus route No. 833 and having no. DL ---0249 (I was unable to see whole code).
sushmita_2321

May 18, 2016

Irregular schedule of buses

I m regular traveler between kapasehra border to Najafgarh and there is always a problem that there is no any fix schedule of buses in evening for this route and some time 2-3 buses operate at the same time and some time we wait for more than 01 hour that is the reason the peoples are compel to travel in small buses (RTV) which is always packed badly,once i noticed that the Rtv driver was saying to the bus driver that don't start the bus now and come after i me. also the conductors keep the money with them-self and not giving tickets to all commuters.Some time they give tickets and some time not when the passengers ask for tickets they said don't worry no body is coming to check.

I just want to request you to the senior management please look in to the matter and take the strict action so that people can relive from waiting for long for the buses and travelling by the packed RTV and also management can get the proper benefits of this route as this route has huge number of travelers.

Sushmita

May 4, 2016

Bus not stop on stnad

The bus driver route no DL1PC 4643 not stop bus in stop.
Ankitjuyal

May 4, 2016

Not stop in stand

Route no 724 bus no DL 1PD 1539
The bus driver not stop bus in stop he always say bus not go utam nagr but he will go from the other side
raj1492021

May 3, 2016

bus not stop at bus stand

Bus no DL 1PL 5318 run on road without board also drop passenger before the stand from lajpat nager to ashram. Please look into the matter.
Time :8:40 pm
manmohan.khati

May 1, 2016

not following route

Re; 473 route while going to anand vihar, after 7:00 they follow the route of 543, due to this lots of passengers have to deboard from the bus and go for the other alternates to reach their destinations.
DINESH KUMAR MARWAH

Apr 27, 2016

Non stop bus

most of buses of KalkaJi depot is not stop at Shri Niwas Puri a bus Route no.429 coming from old Delhi railway station to Kalkaji depot that i give a hand to stop the bus at stand but bus not stop that`s no. is DL1P C 5382 I notice that in today morning since 7:35 AM 27/04/2016. So Please look into this matter.

Dinesh Kumar