Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

ravi ravat

Aug 6, 2015

534 Bus ki Checking ki beimani

rout no 534 me jo checking laga rakhi he jsi me teen old age ke log he aur sham ko 5 baje bad wo log modi mil se bharat nagar tak hi rehte he wo bina ticket yatriyon ki raseed kate bina pesa apni jeb me rakh lete he aur yatriyon se durvayvhar karte he.
Johan Dyal

Aug 3, 2015

Checking walon ki badmashi 534 rout par modi mill se bharat nagar tak

me 534 rout ka yatri hoon is rout par jo checking aap ne laga rakhi he us me teen old age ke aadmi he jo sham ko 5 ya 6 PM par modi mill se Bharat nagar ke aas pas rehte he jin ka nam mujhe nahi pata he wo bus me ticket check karte he aur bina ticket pai jane par us ko neeche utar kar us se pese wasool kar lete he lakin raseed kat kar nahi dete he in logon ki ye harkat bahut dino se chal rahi he aur ye log kafi paisa ikattha kar lete he ticket hone ke bavajood ye logon ki jeb me haath dal dete he aur yatriyon ko pareshan karte he

aawashyak karyavahi kren
Pramod1230

Aug 1, 2015

WRONG ROUT

Dear Mam/Sir,

Bus No 927 E punjabi bagh to kanjhawla is bus ke driver aur condectoro ne apne khud ki marji se rout bnaya hua hai
bus ka rout NANGLOI ke fiy over ke neche se hai but ye log bus ko jardasti uper se le kar jate hai bolne per gali dete hai.
aur bolte hai jaha complaint karni hai kar de mai to uper se lekar jaunga aur bol kya karega . aur hame aage LOKESH CINEMA HALL
ke pass ja kar utarna padta hai.jo ki NANGLOI METRO STATION se 800 miter ki duri par hai .aap se aasha karte hai ki uchit kadam uthye
aur hamari madad kare .

Pramod
Mobile : 8800919397
rajeevharivias

Jul 28, 2015

non-following of prescribed bus route

I am Rajeev Kumar, Group B officer in Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House, New Delhi. I would like to make a complaint with regard to Orange Cluster Bus No. DL-1P 1167 which was plying on route 729 up from Mori Gate to Kapashera Border. I boarded this bus today i.e. 28.7.2015 from Minto Road to Kendriya Terminal/Gurudawara Rakabganj. However, the bus driver take right turn after Gole Dak Khanna bus stop towards B.D. Marg to reach straight on Talkatora Road. In the process he skipped prescribed bus stop i.e. Kendriya Terminal/Gurudwara Rakab Ganj. I had to alight at this bus stop and had to deboard the bus on B.D. Marg and then walked more than half a kilometre to reach Kendriya Terminal/Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Bus Stop. Having mentioned this, the question arises why did the driver not follow the prescribed route and deviate from the route and ply the bus on B.D. Marg which is not on the route and thereby cause great inconvenience to me and other two passengers who had to deboard on the B.D. Marg and had to walk up to the intended bus stop. In fact, no heavy vehicle is allowed to ply on B.D. Marg where there are residences of Members of Parliament. This is highly irresponsible act on the part of the driver concerned. The authorities concerned are, therefore, requested to take appropriate strict action against the Bus Driver and also the conductor who did not stop the bus driver from deviating from the prescribed route. It appeared there was a nexus between the driver and the conductor to deviate from the route whenever they want so. They must have done so earlier also and will do in future.
It is, therefore, requested to take appropriate action against both the driver and conductor and inform me after taking necessary action against them on my e-mail and mobile no. 09354967388 either by sms or by making call.
Vandna Agarwal

Jul 23, 2015

Less service of Bus no. 73

Dear Concerned Officer,

Now days, the service of Bus no. 73 during 7.45 AM to 8.20 AM (From Anand Vihar to Hari Nagar) and 6.00 PM to 6.45 PM (From Hari Nagar to Anand Vihar) has become less, due to this we has to wait for a long time at bus stop. After that when a bus comes at stop than too much rush in the bus resulting panic situation.

In the light of the above, you are requested to provide more bus service at this time duration.

Thanx & Regards
Vandna Agarwal
aspireonehp

Jul 21, 2015

CONDUCTOR MISS BEHAVING

Respected officer,
I am Mahesh today i am travelling in 469 khanpur to anad vihar timing 12:30 pm bus number DL-IPC 3643 the bus conductor charging the fare from passenger but he refused to give ticket to the passenger and when i ask to conductor why are you doing like that he abusing me badly just cause of i am asking for ticket, i tolt i did the complaint in vigilance, he told "ja jo ukhadna hai ukhad liyo" I request you if possible so please pass my message to conductor "sale apni ma behan ko bazar me bech de ager imandaari ki kamai se ghar na chalta ho"
i don't have ticket because i he did't give me so i can't upload my ticket on the website" but timing is perfect and bus number is also correct"

please take the respective action on the conductor"

my mail id is [email protected]
ryan umar

Jun 30, 2015

Misbehave and abusing

On 30/06/2015 Bus route No 165 Bus NO DL-IB D 0573 Orange (Cluster BUS ) (shaibabad to Anand Vihar ) at about 5:45 Pm at Sunder Nagari Bus Stand
Conductor misbehave and abusing because I ask to give me change but he said I have no change in my bag but he already have many coins in bag. conductor name was Arif Malik and his mobile no. 9911215097. So I want to take a action against Arif Malik I am also working in Deputy Commissioner Office Shahdrara.
anuragjaglan

Jun 27, 2015

Misbehave and abusing by Driver

On 26/06/2015 Bus route No 901 Bus NO DL-IP C 4639 Orange (Cluster BUS ) (Mangol Puri To Kamla Market ) at about 10 am at Jama Maszid Bus Stand (Next Bus stand Red Fort Delhi ) I requested to driver stop the bus on Jama Maszid Bus Stand but Driver Joginder did not stop the bus stand and stop the bus at RED LIGHT and Misbehave and abusing by Driver yoginder
MANPHOOL YADAV

Jun 11, 2015

BUS SKIP THE STOP

Cluster buses route no. 817 skip the bus stop Khaira Mor after shows the hand to stop. Morning 08.20 hrs bus no. D0262 and bus no. DL-1 PD 0033. When i follow bus with my vehicle and asked Driver why you skipped the stop after shows hand he stated that public standing before red light so i stopped there why are you waiting on bus stop. I think there is no administration in capital of India.

Yours Faithfully,

Manphool

NEHA2016

Jun 11, 2015

STOPPING BUS BEFORE THE DESTINATION STOPPAGE

To whomsoever it is concerned,

This is to inform you that i am a regular passenger of bus no. 894. For the past one year and half i have been noticing that almost twice in a week or so we are asked to vacate the bus two stoppage before the destination. Where as its destination stand is Okhla Head but we are forced to vacate the bus near Jamia Campus because we are told by the bus drivers and conductors that there is always traffic on Batla House bus stand and because of this they take their bus back from there only even ladies are forced to get down from bus at night which clearly goes against their safety.If drivers are doing such jobs they should know that on road they have to face the heavy traffics. Because of their selfish motives only they can not misbehave with the passengers. Details of the bus is mentioned below. Kindly take an appropriate action so that lay man should not face such problems. Kindly do the needful.

Bus No. -894
DL1PC5943

XYZ
hariram dangi

Jun 6, 2015

not stopping buss at bus stop for a lady

clister bus no.DL-1P 4291, route no.182,, isbt se sukhbir nagar aa rhi thi,,,ek lady puthkalan stand pe khadi thi usne hath kiyya dekha bus k samne rokne k liye pr bus driver bhut speed me bus le kr chala gya dekhte dekhte,,,accident b ho sakta tha,,,,
vikash103

May 28, 2015

conductor miss behave

Bus no.:- dl-1p , dp-1002

Conductor missbehave with me because conductor capture both seat (conductor seat and public seat) he provide his kaligue .....

Complaint note book did not give by connductor...
mayaskarsharma

Apr 26, 2015

high volume music system

dear sir,
a cluster bus no 4284 on route of 182A from isbt to sukhbir nagar time about 5 pm bus driver driving very rash driving and singing songs loudly through his music system as on 24th april 2015.i objected and told him pl slow this system.he replied me hone de sabko behra. pl stopped this type of beheviour in public transport.
with regards
rajender rai
Sunder Pal

Apr 20, 2015

कंडक्टर की बेईमानी

बस रूट संख्या 990( Rithala) पर चल रही बसों में कंडक्टर जम कर बईमानी कर रहे हैं pitampura के स्टॉप से लेकर rithala तक वो लोग पैसे लेकर टिकट नहीं देते चूंकि में प्रतिदिन सफर कररने वाला यात्री हूँ , आज भी बस संख्या DL -IP C-4160 जो की shivaji stadium से Rithala के बीच चलती है कई लोगों को पैसा लेने के बाद संवाहक ने टिकट नहीं दिया और तो और धमकी भरे अंदाज़ में कहा की कम्प्लेन बुक रखी है में किसी से नहीं डरता कम्प्लेन कर दो क्या सम्बंधित अधिकारी इस बात पर ध्यान देंगे या ये मन जाये की अधिकारीयों के पास भी बईमानी का ये पैसा पहुँचता है
शिकायतकर्ता
sunder pal
मोबाइल न .9911690849
amithald

Apr 8, 2015

take a short cut

dear sir
the bus driver in a night time regular take a short cut in every day they take a short cut priya road ..we can't go to home in properly we said daily what r u doing he said police problem he is a layer many passenger face the problem in regulerly plzzz check at after 9:30 pm in vasant vihar new delhi 110055

regarding AMIT
DHEERAJ Sinhg

Mar 24, 2015

Misbehave and abusing me

Sir/Mam,

I am here to lodge a complaint against cluster bus driver of bus number DL 1PC 6124(479 UP) from Aali village to Badarpur Boarder at 8:41 AM on 24th March 2015 when i request to stop the bus on bus stand he abusing and misbehaving me and they tell me bus will stop according to me... Please punish him as your best and i dont want to suffer this kind of behaving to anyone or further. i was not expect that kind of governing from current Govt..... Dheeraj

If you have any query regarding this please reach me on [email protected] :(-
rameshkumar123

Mar 23, 2015

Not Stopping of buses during Evening hours

Dated; 20.03.2015

Respected Sir / Madam,

I wanna to complaint against the bus driver who is not stopping the bus at the bus stand ever i have seen in the Mother Dairy Bus Stand most times in the evening. please register my complaint against the bus driver and take some action against him... I will be very grateful for you

BUS NO. DL1P 6742

Mansoor Akhtar

Mar 3, 2015

Electronic board not functioning at Broda House Near India Gate Bus Stand

Electronic board not functioning at Broda House Near India Gate Bus Stand,
Therefore I am requesting you sort out the problem as soon as possible.

Abdur Razique
shona9968

Feb 23, 2015

rash driving

Dl-IP
C-4384
Bus no. 901

The driver of the bus drives the bus very rashly and many passenger got injured and me too injured at my arms and legs ..
i req the authorize person to please take sufficient action
seemabindra

Jan 20, 2015

Complaint against non availability of Bus no 962 E Kanjhawala to Karampura Ext.

There is only one bus is available on this route 962 E Kanjhawala to Karampura Terminal between 7.30 a.m. - 8.00 a.m. This bus is totally loaded and the driver ANAND is not open the front door and the bus passes away. Our office timing is 8.30 am and we have to reach office on time. We have to face many problems due to this condition specially females. We request you to please arrange the buses on this route between 5 to 10 min. intervals. We humbly grateful to u - 10 to 15 passengers.
aric3843

Jan 4, 2015

bus conductor complaint

Today dated 04.01.2015 i was traveling bus route no. 937A and Bus No. is DL1PC- 6638, conductor was smoking in the bus when i refused to smoke him then he did not stop smoking and he said that go and do my complaint. it happened at about 12:25 in the afternoon at peera garhi chock. Sir i requested you to please take suitable action on the bus conductor.

i will be very thankful to you.

Ram Pal
Mangol Puri
Reewal mirotha

Dec 20, 2014

paise lene pr ticket nhi dena

Sir/ madam m Delhi cant to dhola kuan bus no.724 DL1p D 0703 m conductor se paise dekar ticket manga to usne mujhe bola koi nhi milega jab Maine usse deara ticket manga to usne mujhe dhakka Mara or bus sr bahar nikal ne Ki kosis Ki to Maine pH nikala or pH karne Ki kosihish to usne bola m nhi darta date 20/12/2014 time 6.45pm
suhail anwar

Dec 1, 2014

bus skip the stop

Cluster Bbuses (ORANGE) Bus no.73 skip from ITO Stop , nearby 10 people's was standing in ITO
many peoples are facing problem for this act please. Kindly take Strictly Action against Buses

timing around 06:45 PM Around (when bus cross ITO )
date : 01-012-2014
day : Monday

I am waiting your reply ...
rakesh.tiwari

Nov 21, 2014

कंडक्टर की बेईमानी

बस रूट संख्या 611 पर चल रही बसों में कंडक्टर जम कर बईमानी कर रहे हैं अछरधाम के स्टॉप से लेकर मयूर विहार फेज 3 तक वो लोग पैसे लेकर टिकट नहीं देते चूंकि में प्रतिदिन सफर कररने वाला यात्री हूँ , आज भी बस संख्या DL -IP 6851 जो की R K पुरम से मयूर विहार फेज 3 के बीच चलती है सुबह 9 -30 के करीब ऐसा ही देखा गया कई लोगों को पैसा लेने के बाद संवाहक ने टिकट नहीं दिया और तो और धमकी भरे अंदाज़ में कहा की कम्प्लेन बुक रखी है में किसी से नहीं डरता कम्प्लेन कर दो क्या सम्बंधित अधिकारी इस बात पर ध्यान देंगे या ये मन जाये की अधिकारीयों के पास भी बईमानी का ये पैसा पहुँचता है
शिकायतकर्ता