Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

pckhare

Nov 18, 2014

cluser bus complante

Manyvar, Cluster bus (orange)route no.588,bus no.DL1R-D0868,time7.50a.m.date18/11/2014.harinagar deptt.se ticket lene par conductor Tilak Nagar se ticket banaya puchhane par kah raha tha ki tilak nagar se hi banega. manyavar kripya batane ka kast kare ki kya route no.588 me conductor ki mashin me tilak nagar se ITI pratap nagar tak ki feeding tilak nagar ke nam se ki gayi hai.jaisa ki cunductor bol raha tha, aur nahi to ukta conductor par tvarit karwayi karane ka kasta karey jisse yatriyon ko asuvidha na ho |

P.C.Khare
hari nagar
Pragu

Oct 28, 2014

Cunductor refused to give ticket

Cluster Bus Authorities

I want to raise a complaint against the conductor (Satish) of Bus root no- 794 and bus no-DL1P0129
I take the bus from Hayat to INA, conductor took money and refused to give ticket

look in this matter it's a serious problem with the passengers
Amitava_69

Oct 17, 2014

Bus skip the stop

Cluster buses Route no.460,479,611,711 & 543 skip the Sriniwaspuri/DAV College Bus stop and they are using flyover of Lazpat Nagar to and fro it cause that Sriniwaspuri/DAV College Bus stop under the flyover and skip the stop and many students/daily passengers are facing problem for this act and driver using rubbish language please correct the problem and give the instruction to avoid uses the fly over and don't skip the Sriniwaspuri/DAV College Bus stop .
alk_anil

Oct 15, 2014

No buses on route

There are few (no) buses on the route no. 445A from Hamdard Nagar to New Delhi (Both side). Please do the needful.
ramanvivek

Oct 13, 2014

buses kept idle

dear sir,

on 11th October 2014 I reached rithala village bus stand to board a bus to wazirpur depot around 5.00pm there were
six orange cluster buses (route 990)were standing in the bus terminus. many passengers were waiting to board the bus. There
we found no one to tell us which bus will start and what time. We waited for more than 1 hour and after that one man
told me the sardarji is the time controller at that stop and told us to contact him, When we approached him he has
not given any concrete reply and told us will start only the time is reached and even told that the cluster bus staff are under strike
and no time schedule is allotted. After great persuation one bus was started at 6.15 pm .

Kindly image the plight of the passengers and those passengers who are waiting at various bus stops to catch these buses
more over if six buses are detained for more than one hour how can the bus operators manage to generate profit. Our
humble suggestion is kindly display the time of departure of each bus as and when arrives, so that the public cannot be
put to inconvenience and those who want to go early may make alternate arrangements. pl kindly look in to the matter
and improve the services, If you want I can give u the bus numbers also. we hope you will do the needful. thanking you
nonutigrania

Sep 29, 2014

refused to give tickets.

Dear team

I am facing a big problem in Orange cluster buses.I am a daily passenger of Bus route no. #990.

I used to board from gole market & deboard at jhandewalan metro station.Conductors at this route take fare from passengers but refused to give tickets .They said they will take care of ticket checkers.
It is a daily activity of the conductors of Orange cluster buses.

Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.
Ravinder

Sep 22, 2014

Drivero ka vevhar

me yaha yehe kehna chahata hu ki apke duvara di jane vali seva hamare liye galat sabit ho rhi h.Apke duvara di jane vali seva ka galat fayda uthaya ja rha h ar ye koi ni apke driver ar conducter h.Conductor pese to le leta h par ticket ni deta magne pr bolta h ki
me dekh lunga ap beth jao.Ar agar hum kuch bolte h to vo logo pr bhavi ho jate h.Conductor ticket bi deta h to ye bolta h ki jate vakt
ticket driver ko de dena.Ye jabardasti mashine ko kharab kr dete h ar menval ticket katne lagte h ar vahi ticket kaii logo ko dete rehte
h.Ye hamare ar apke sath dhoka kr rhe h kirpa kr ap inpar action lijye .Sayad mere kehne ar likhne pr apko acha na lage kyoki me hindi me type kr rha hu pr kya kre mujhe english ni ati sir.Par fir bi yahi kahunga pls sir action lijiye ni to der ho jayg.
Ravinder

Sep 22, 2014

Ticket denied by bus conductor

This complaint is regarding Bus route #429 going fromD.D.A flat kalkaji to New delhi railway station.Bus is DL 1P C 5381.I board this bus almost daily at 9:20 PM.Every time the conductor takes the bus fare and denies to give ticket saying that the machine is not working.There are approc 45-65 passengers daily.He does the same thing with each passenger.Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.

your faithfully
Alok sharma
H-no-54,kaparshehda border
new delhi
Anitya

Sep 17, 2014

Bus Skip the Stop

bus skip the stop

ClusterBbuses (ORANGE) Route no.764 & 507,448 skip the ISTM , Department of Personnel and Training And IIT Hostel stop and they are using flyover. This Road is Nirbhaya Kand Road. it cause that ISTM, This Institute under Department of Personnel & Training , Ministry of Home Affairs, Several Government Servants come to take training in this institute & IIT hostel stand under the flyover and skip the stop and many students are facing problem for this act and driver using rubbish language please correct the problem and give the instruction to avoid uses the fly over and don't skip the ISTM, IIT hostel stand. Kindly take Strictly Action against Buses
Rameej Raja

Sep 11, 2014

Ticket Corruption

when ask conductor to give me ticket for the money i have given to him he refused to give and saying that your stand is nearby there nothing to worry. And this is happening 3 times a week. I am requesting you to take a appropriate action against the conductor.
BUS No. DL 1P C-6653
dinesh chandra

Aug 27, 2014

bus skip the stop

cluster buses Route no.764 & 507 skip the IIT Hostel stop and they are using flyover it cause that IIT hostel stand under the flyover and skip the stop and many students are facing problem for this act and driver using rubbish language please correct the problem and give the instruction to avoid uses the fly over and don't skip the IIT hostel stand.
manojabusaria

Aug 12, 2014

Non-stopping of bus

I am a wheelchair user. I am using a motorized wheelchair and commute in public transport using the facility of low floor buses. On 10.08.2014 I was waiting for a bus at the Hotel Clarises bus stop. It was Sunday around 10.30 AM and it drizzling. A cluster bus No. DL1PC3617 (Route No 522) came from Cannaught Place side. I gave a signal to the driver to stop and infact moved towards the middle of the road so the driver could see me properly. Despite all this, the driver did not stop the bus

Sir, you will agree that the government has taken a good initative for the differently abled community by launching low floor buses with wheelchair friendly facilites. I have been using the facility since March 2011. I have observed that the behaviour of drivers and conductors of cluster buses in particular is unfriendly towards this community. This serves as disencouragement to a migre number of wheelchair users who muster courage and come forward to use the public transport system. My request is that a general advisory is issued to all drivers and condonctors of cluster buses to provide necessary help to the needy paasengers.

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly convey to me the action taken against the erring driver in this case.

Yours sincerely,

MANOJ ABUSARIA
Dy. Director (OL)
CBI Head Office,
Mob: 8527292063
bnindia

Aug 8, 2014

Not Stopping of buses during afternoon hours at bus stops near schools in delhi

Dated; 08.08.2014

Respected Sir / Madam,

Buses are not stopping at the bus stops near schools during afternoon hours by which students and public are suffering.
Bus stops after or before around 200 meters of bus stop if there are any passenger to alight and by this students and passengers are running on the middle of the road, endangering their precious lives.
Students / kids are future of this nation, kindly do not harass them.

When asked to the conductors / drivers, they replied that students are not taking tickets, it may be partly correct, but for some students why all will suffer, other students who are taking tickets and also pass holders even general passengers / public are also suffering.

Kindly direct the conductors and drivers to halt their buses at bus stops near schools during afternoon hours regularly and appropriately and oblige.

It is written in greater public interest

Thanks and regards,

Ph.: 9811027360
barhmdutt

Jul 3, 2014

corruption alert

deko ji mujha application likhani to ati hai nahi par fir bhi main aap ko batana chahta hu ki ORANGE 962e,962 ke bus driver and conductor 10 rupe ki ticket ke badle me 5 rupe ki ticket dete hai aur 5 rupe apni jab me dal lete hai last ek month se ye darama roj hi hota hai . aur kai driver to duty time me hi daru bhi pi hoti hai na to driver bus stop par bus rokte hai aur jab rukte hai to bich sadak par .
main to bas itna chahta hu ki app kishi din orange bus ma sawari karo par aam admi ki trha sachai apna aap samne aa jaagi is sab ke chaker ma ab logo ne bas me ticket lani band kar di hai .
koi akshan lo sir driver and conductor ke khilaf kuch karo aur [email protected] par reply karna.
sharma yogesh

Jun 18, 2014

ORANGE BUS DRIVER & CONDUCTOR (DL-1P-C-6519 (FROM SHADARA TERMINAL TO VASANT VIHAR ON 17.06.2014 TIME 18.50 AT MAJOR SHYAN CHAND STADIUM BUS STAND

Sir/Madam
Misbehaviour and reckless driving of orange bus driver and conductor
I am here to lodge a complaint against orange cluster bus driver and conductor of bus number DL 1PC 6519 (Route Number 623) from Shadara Terminal to Vasant Vihar. In Time 18.50 dated 17.06.2014 venue at Majar Dhyan Chand Stadium (Between Patiala House Court and High Court Bus stand) the driver not stop the bus proper way at stand. I ask Driver (Sardar Ji) why dont you stop the bus is proper way. He says "YEH TO AISE HE RUKEGI"and I ask complaint book for entry in complaint for conductor He says I have no complaint book, depot inchange not issued me complaint book. This not only provides unsafety to passengers but it is also harmful for other publics. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. I have also informed to the Police Control Room Phone No: 100 Time 18.53 dated 17.06.2014.
himanshu14730

Apr 19, 2014

Misbehaviour and reckless driving of orange bus driver

Sir/Mam,
I am here to lodge a complaint against cluster bus driver and conductor of bus number DL 1PC 4707(Route Number 982-LS) from Sultanpuri to BBM depot. After 9 PM, the driver and conductor exchange their positions ie the driver becomes conductor and vice versa. They don't provide ticket to the passengers and take their money. Often they can be seen abusing and misbehaving with passengers. When a passenger asks for ticket, they say, " machine kharab hai, tujhe isne bulaya tha bus mein? Tu utar yahi kisi aur bus mein aaio." This not only provides unsafety to passengers but it is also harmful for government funds. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.
rizwan949

Mar 19, 2014

refusal by conductor to give ticket

I boarded bus no 410 on 18.03.14 at 10:12 pm with number plate DL1PC 4782 from Railway Bhavan to Nizamuddin Police station . Despite taking money the conductor refused to give ticket ,which usually happens at night buses . Generally on insistence conductors give ticket. But the said conductor bluntly refused to give ticket and I had to deboard the bus as two days back ticket checking was done on Railway Bhavan bus stop itself. Kindly take the inconvenience into consideration caused due to such malpractice of conductors .
Naman Rustagi

Mar 5, 2014

Non giving of bus ticket after taking the amount of fare.

Dear Sir/ma'am
I want to draw your kind attention towards the corruption of the bus conducter. I was traveliing from Radhey Puri, Delhi-51 to Shahdara On 5/3/2014.I borded the orange color bus( Bus No.623 and No Plate.DL1P C6937) and given Rs.5 and i asked for the ticket so she said ki wo dekh legi tu bs beth ja....and she did this with all the passengers of the bus (about 15-20 persons) but when they also asked for the ticket she replied that roll khtm ho gya h ap beth jao koi ayega nhi...or aya to me dekh lungi......

I wish that please stop these kinda wrong practising of earning money by cheating the Delhi govt and people.
sunil.14730

Dec 8, 2013

Ticket denied by bus conductor

This complaint is regarding Bus route # 982 STL going from Sultanpuri to BBM depot. Bus # is DL1P C 6510. I board this bus almost daily at 9:25 PM. Every time the conductor takes the bus fare and denies to give ticket saying that the machine is not working. There are approx 30-35 passengers daily. He does the same thing with each passenger. Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.
kishor kumar mishra

Sep 9, 2013

for not stopping bus on the stop

respected sir/mam

i am a student of Delhi university and i want to convey a message to you of bus driver of Delhi cluster bus.despite passenger request for stopping bus on stop by shaking hands they didn't stop it. all this happen with me also and i feel very obscure due to this.

when i request them to stop bus by shaking hand to them, they drive it too fastly in-front of me that i was so surprised.this is not condition of only one day ,this is the regular habit for them. after observing 3-4 days i am complaining.

my humble request from you is to kindly do the need full as soon as possible.we passenger find very difficult to manage all this , so we now expecting from you a lot.

below is all the information of all those cluster buses:-

1} bus no. = DLIP C 5469 at 9:00 pm { cluster}
2} bus no. = DLIP C 5439 at 9:05 pm {cluster}

all two buses were upto seva nagar and they didn't stop at tughalaquabad on 5/9/2013

after doing the need full please leave a message to my mail id - [email protected]
Ram Sharma991

May 18, 2013

Intentionally Stopping bus and transferring passengers to another bus.

Today, 18th May 2013, around 7 PM, I boarded Orange Delhi Bus( Bus/Route no. 469 ) coming from Anand Vihar and going towards Ambedkar Nagar. I took the bus at Laxminagar Stop. Bus was partially filled, with 4-5 empty seats, no person standing.
As many other buses of same route were going side by side,( Green and Red DTC buses), the conductor of the bus came to the driver, and they intentionally planned that they are going to fake that the bus has broken due to some reason. I overheard the conversation as i was siting on the seat directly behind the driver and conductor didn't notice me listening.
So the driver started to run the bus very slow speed. Faking that bus is going to break down. And finally at Sriniwaspuri Stop they parked on the side and said the bus is broken. They said they will put everyone in next bus. And all the buses were so fully packed.
I told everyone that what i overheard and told them to register complaints.
We all noted the bus number. And we request strict actions should be taken against these driver and conductor. They waste very precious time of everyone. We are not rich people. We cannot afford such treatment and time wastage.

Bus number : DL 1PC 3888