Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

Kalpnakp

Feb 4, 2020

Bus driver intention to not stop on the Bus Stand

Date 04/02/2020, Bus Route 578 timing 11:07 AM, New Cluster Bus, Proper tarike se bus stand par nai roki chalti bus me chadna pada.
Hayat Hotel (Bhikaji Cama Place) se next stand R.K. Puram crossing par kehne k baad bhi bus nahi roki, abuse language use ki aur driver ne kaha ja kar dena complaint kisi se bhi mai nai rokuga bus.
Mere pass proof k liye bus ticket h.

Bus driver intention to not stop on the Bus Stand

Rahul8851

Feb 1, 2020

Ashish Gahlot singh

Jan 27, 2020

Bus Driver didn't stop bus stand

I Want To Inform You That Today ( 27-01-2020 ) . I Was Waiting For The Bus Of Route Number 214 .Seema puri With Several Passengers .But The Driver Of This Bus Didn't Stop It At Bus Stand Of Seelampur Welcome . I Want To Request You To Take Drastic Action Against The Driver . The Details Of The Bus Are As Follows --
Bus Number - DL1P 4823

Jan 10, 2020

Bus Driving in Car lane at ashram Signal

DL1PC 6127
Route 405
Bus driver so confidently driving in main Car lane surprised every passerby. It was in busy traffic of Ashram signal.He constantly honked , absolutely oblivilious of traffic rules.I Took all photos and video but not sure if any action will be taken. The driver should be booked, if some accident happens later to this day, it will totally because of inaction.
Suprateek Ghosh Roy

Bus Driving in Car lane at ashram Signal

Mayank Mohan Yadav

Jan 9, 2020

Misbehaving and threatening behaviour of the driver,took the money but didnt provide the ticket.

In the early morning at around 4:55 AM of Friday 10 2020 ,me and my friend took a dtdc orange bus (DL 1PC 6246) from MADANPUR KHADAR bus stand to BADARPUR. My friend asked if the conductor could take the fare in any other mode of payment because both of us was not having any change or loose currency listening to which the driver all at once stopped the bus and turned toward us and started to shout at us and me and my friend were out of any idea that why is he doing so and after that my friend who was already searching for coins in his bag found some but sufficient and paid to the conductor but WE DID NOT GOT THE TICKET HE JUST TOOK THE MONEY.
Social Right

Nov 18, 2019

bus driver divert the route and misbehaved with passengers

I boarded in the bus No DL1PD0679 and route no 740 on 13-11-2019 at around 4 pm. The driver instead of using Janpath Road divert the bus through Raisina Road.When passengers started objecting the diversion of route he started abusing and misbehaving with them. The bus driver also smoking while driving. Even after repeated request did not stop smoking. Due diversion of route the women passengers have to face lot of problem.
Sk162959

Sep 24, 2019

Didn't Stop Bus At Bus Stand

Dear Sir/Mam
I Want To Inform You That Today ( 24-09-2019 ) . I Was Waiting For The Bus Of Route Number 108 Towards Hari Nagar Ghanta Ghar With Several Passengers .But The Driver Of This Bus Didn't Stop It At Bus Stand Of Nehru Vihar . I Want To Request You To Take Drastic Action Against The Driver . The Details Of The Bus Are As Follows --
Bus Number - 4722
Direction Of Departure - Towards Hari Nagar Ghanta Ghar

Sachin Kumar
Mobile - 9540290645

Sep 12, 2019

Bus conductor for misleading the ticket cheacker

Hi, i was just informing you that, today i was traveling in the orange bus but today I have no cash in my purse but i have a metro card . Maine metro card bus conductor ko diya to uske card machine ke mera card accept nahi to phir mere pass bhi cash nahi tha conductor ko dene ke liye. Phir kuch stand baad checking wale bus mai chadte hai or mujhse ticket kisi demand krte hai phir maine unse kha ki card machine nai mera card accept nahi kiya hai tab Maine conductor ke puchwaya to conductor nai saaf saaf mnaa kr diya ki isne to koi card nahi dikhaya hai meri machine to eak daam thik hai.. To yee kya response hota hai uska agr government ye rule banaya hai ki metro card bus mai accept kre jayege to vo kyu nahi ho rha hai or cheacker nai bhi mujhe bohat HASRREMENT ki or baad mai mere pura bag check kr jabki essa koi Rule nahi hai ki ap kisi bhi coustomer ka bag unki permission kisi bina nahi check kr skte hai or ye incident mere sath (SOUTHEXTENTION ke stand par huva tha) agr government itane rule nikal rhi hai to unhe is maamle par bhi pura dhyan dena chahiye

Regard
Ashish
Vinod Mahajan04

Sep 3, 2019

Orange Cluster Bus-Bus dvr intention to not stop on the Bus Stand

I was waiting at Nirman Bjhawan Bus Stand aroung 1150 hrs. Bus No.DL IP D3594(Plying on route Nio.408) was coming down from Udyog Bhawan Side. I waved to stop it but It was not intending to stop and on my waving repeatedly it stopped in the middle of the Road. When I rushed to board Dve retorted 'Kya Pareshani hai" I replied you must stop when the passenger is requesting you.

He then said'Maine Rok Di. Na tokta to kya kar leta'

Please take note of it and the staff concerned must be cautioned to behave properly and must stop on the Bus stand'Needless to say this is very shocking that buses are plying on the whims of drivers and these are not meant for the passangers.

Vinod Mahajan
Vinod Mahajan04

Sep 3, 2019

Bus dvr intention to not stop on the Bus Stand

I was waiting for bus at Nirman Bhawan Stop on 02.09.19 at around 1150 hrs. Bus Route No.408(DL1P D3594) was approaching but not intending to stop and I waved two three times and it stopped in the middle of Road. When I Boarded the Dvr retorted 'Kya pareshani hai'

I repled that you should stop the Bus on the stop and that is why I had to wave two three times. He was very rude and said 'Nahin rokta to kya kar leta'

I request you to take note of this and the staff must be pulled up for unbecoming behaviour. They are supposed to stop bus on the bus stand and should not be insolent at all.

Vinod Kumar
Ar. Prateek Garg

Aug 19, 2019

Very poor service

418A very poor service, delayed by 30-45 min every day at every stop...I am traveling from a month and tired with this late schedule... please arrange more Buses for Bhogal route.
rahul Kumar r.k

Aug 2, 2019

my phone theft in bus

the bus driver is very worst way to talking and I am traveling to mahipal to badarpur I am travelling in 717A start a journey for mahipal pur so my phone theft someone in the bus I am saying to driver to stop the bus and to get start a checking for all people but he said no I think the driver take 50% in cell phone money they want to profit some type of that otherwise thief give a 50% for bus driver and conductor tabhi to mana kr diya checking k liye bus driver ne shayad yeh 50% lete hogye chor shyad kyu pakka lete hoge tabhi toh checking k liye mana kr diya orange bus driver or conductor kise chur se kaam nhi h and I am calling orange bus line helpline no.they also defend her driver and conductor all are included in them to get extra profit so I am prefer to all of them use green and red line to travel anywhere Becoz one constable are inside the bus r always present
Rahul baghel (rk)

Aug 1, 2019

my phone theft in bus

G l Sharma

Jul 20, 2019

Bus damaged parts

DTC orange bus TMS PUNJABI BAGH SEAT IS BAD CONDITION HAND STAND IS VERY BAD CONDITION MY LEG INJURED AND PAINT IS IN BAD DISTROYESD
DL 1P C 4228 PLS TAKE SERIOUS ACTION TO CONDETOR AND OWNER OF BUS
prabhaverma

Jul 16, 2019

car damage

About car damage

I Prabha Verma from M/o consumer affairs was travelling by my santro car on the route of lajpat nagar..but the dtc orange bus coming from my back side hit my car suddenly and damaged the lights , bonets etc. all the bus was completely full by the passengers. when i asked the driver to stop the bus.. he did not give me any response.

bus no.-5442
date -12/07/2019
time- near about 9.54
mobile no.-9818126605
please take an immediate action in this regard to modulize my car. hoping for a favorable consideration from you.
thanking you.

Jun 9, 2019

Rash driving

I am coming from Anand vihar side your dtc cluster bus no DL1PD2802 At seema puri gol chakaar bus driver hit me..when I said to driver that why you are rash driving he slapped me and he talk with abusive language....I have to say that kindly suspend the driver I already complaint in helpline
asifjordan

Jun 2, 2019

Bus Services

I'm sitting on Tara Apartment Bus Stop From 1 Hour. Any Bus Wasn't Come, Can You Please Tell Me What Should I Do? I'm Done With This.

May 17, 2019

Irregular bus service 185 cluster

My self pankaj I m working in connaght place so I m daily trevel in bus n 185 nathupura to c s but bus is daily missing to accurate time
Pl take action about my complaint I shall be very thankful for this oblige .

Responsible citizen of delhi (india)
Anil Kumar

May 13, 2019

Driver misbehaving

Sir, The driver of Orange bus No.DLIP 2822 ROUTE NO.764 UP dated 11.05.2019 time 6: 22 PM(Dwarka mor to dwarka sec.1) have misbehave me in a bad manner at Dwarka Sector 1 and not stopped at Dwarka Sector 1 bus stand even I request him. What was he thinking? He ignored me and fast the bus and stoop at next stand i.e. Dwarka sec.6. It felt me very guilty that why we use Public transport instead of personal vehicles.

Above, incident I inform to your good office immediately on 011 43090200 but no such information is received.

In this regard, it is my humble request at least warn the Driver that not to behave this type misconduct during their duty period in the interest of public as well as public utility services.

Anil Kumar,
Dwarka
sh9720908

Apr 27, 2019

BUS DRIVER NOT STOP ON BUS STAND

BUS NO. 850,721 bus driver not stop bus on R BLOCK RAJENDRA NAGAR BUS STAND. BUS RUUNNING FULLY SPEED ,THEY DID NOT STOP BUS FOR STUDENTS ON R BLOCK RAJENDRA NAGAR. I humble request to make a order for all drivers to stop the bus on bus stand R BLOCK RAJENDRA NAGAR
Abhishek.goel

Apr 17, 2019

Showing break down without any trouble in bus

Bus no DL1P2359 85Ext.
With out any issue driver and conductor showing bus is not working while bus reach at Punjabi bagh bus stand.
After pasenges insists, they give service but now bus is not run same as before Punjabi bagh
Do you employees to give good service.
shahidalam1

Apr 11, 2019

not stopped on stand

The bus 125ex (swaroop nagar)driver had not stopped in azadpur at6:16 on8/4/2012.
I humble request to make a order for all drivers to stop the bus on bus stand..
Jyoti1985

Apr 2, 2019

Not stop or carry Passenger from Lalita Park Bus stand

Bus Route No.310 orange color bus passed at 8:55 am on 02.04.2019 from Lalita Park Bus stand and not stopped on Lalita Park Bus Stand. On this route from Jheel via this stop to ITO.. RML.. further, only this Route No. 310 bus is available, other bus service is very scarce. Today, this bus driver jumped the Lalita Park Bus Stand and we passenger wave to stop the bus , he gives refused gesture while passing by. Since on this route buses came after lot of wait, and this attitude is very wrong. I have waited for this bus from 8:30 am to reach office at Krishi Bhawan and driver not stopped the bus. Kindly see the matter, may please increase the bus service for office time atleast.

Mar 5, 2019

slow driving -setting with mini bus running Mahrani bagh to shekh sarai

Bus No. DL1P - C 6517

Today, 5th May, 2019

Bus depart from Anand Vihar 09:40 AM running two slow and Driver & Conductor both talking on mobile, since there was smooth traffic. When reached Maharni Bagh - taling with Mini Bus Driver (standing there), asking take Gutka & Cigr for me and saying that 'pichhe green DTC aa rahi h - cut mar dena'.
When I asked conductor for Complaint Book, saying " I don't have Comp Book".

People taking taking in the bus his setting with these mini bus for slow driving upto Shekh sarai and some buses do that like this bus every day.

Please also note DTC over take them at Mother Dairy and one cluster also over take them at Mahrani bagh.

Finally, I reached Nehru Place at 11:05 AM

Please look into the matter and check timing of this bus.

S N Mishra
Rahulgupta123

Mar 4, 2019

Cluster bus driver misbehaving

Delhi cluster bus
Route Shahbad diary to Anand Vihar ISBT
The bus number is DL 1 PD 1475.
The bus is boarded from Burari crossing at about 7 32.
The driver of the bus is always drunk.
He keeps on talking on the phone while driving.
He stops the bus abruptly anywhere.
Once in drunk Condition, ye rammed the bus in the wrong lane on a divider and the bumper of the bus got damaged.
He then said that the bus can't be operated.
It seemed a deliberarte attempt.
Today this guy keeps on working on a mobile phone while driving the bus.
When objected he just abused and misbehaved.
This kind of behaviour early in the morning while going to office ruins the whole day.
You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for character enhancement session for the driver. It should be made compulsory to not use phone for the driver while driving.
Drink and drive should be completely banned and taken care of.

Rahul Gupta