Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

Jan 14, 2019

Cluster bus Driver

Despite restoration of DTC Bus service on route No.764 from DtC /bus terminal najafgarh,bus Driver of cluster bus No.Dl1PD 2848 from Nehru Place terminated Bus.at Sai Baba Mandir at 4.30 PM.He refused to go up to terminal.
tanvir.verma247

Dec 22, 2018

Metro card

Sir.....cluster bus me aana-kaani krte hain metro card se ticket dene me. Kabhi kehte hain machine sahi nhn he, kabhi kehte he battery down he...sirf na dene ke bahaane dhundte hain...agar govt ne order nikaal rakha he to govt bewkuf he ya conductor samajhdaar hai.
Skumar99

Dec 9, 2018

Bina receipt ke paise lete h chekars penalty ke

Dear sir ,
Aapka clusters bus ka chekar bina receipt kate 200/- charge krta h or jiske pass 200/- nhi hote us case me bhi us traveller ke pass jitne paise hote h 50 ya 100 wo le kar chod dete h ,najafgharh to nehru place wale route par kripya is chotti si bhikhmange wali bhrshtachar ko khatam karwaye or apni organization ki hone wale financial lose ko bachaye. Or misbehavior ki sthiti ka sudhar kare ye kai baar conductors bhi karte h is route par .
Khiwal.2010

Nov 26, 2018

Misbehaviour and ticket not given

Today around 6:00 clock I arrived bus no DL1PD route no.997 I gave conductor Rs 15 for ticket
But conductor not given me ticket
hary.su

Nov 19, 2018

Driver unprofessional and about to hit me

Hi, I would like to inform you that I was traveling in you Delhi transit bus DL IP C-4232 today morning around 11:00AM, near rajdhani park at traffic red light I asked him to stop at bus stop but he declined and shouted on me and about to hit me he forcefully asked me to alight. I was about to meet the accident as the traffic light was green.

I request you to take appropriate action and I'm also going to raise it with consumer Court
Sushil

Oct 30, 2018

Conductor miss behavior

Dear sir / Madam,
Accutuly this complaint regarding the conductor miss behvaing...CONDUCTOR NAME SONU,BUS NO 47A,..BUS NO-DL- 1PC-6306..When I asking you have changed 500 rupees then he tell I have no change...So then he not give me ticket..and abused me...so i called this no-01143090200.....Then he gived me sources....

Oct 15, 2018

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

This is with reference to my complaint dated 12/10/18 regarding authoritarian behaviour of Driver of Bus No..DL- 1PD 2738 on route No.764 from Najafgarh to Madhuvihar on 9/10/18.

I received a call from Mob.9294923129 this morning. I have been asked to pay Rs.20/- to get my complaint rsolved. He also asked me come alongwith ATM card.

Is the commutter is supposed to get misbehaved at the hands of vagabond drivers and to pay for making complaint against them. I could not understand. Please elicidate.

Narayan Singh
Mob No.9968941902

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

I am senior citizen aged 73. I boarded Bus No.DL- 1PD 2738 on route No.764 upto Madhu Vihar at old Palam More at about 7.50 AM on 9/10/2018. All the seats reserved for senior citizen were occupied by senior citizens. However at the front seat just at the exit Door at the left hand side of Driver a young boy was sitting. I approached that boy to give me the seat. He was nearly ready to vacate and looked at the Driver who immediately intervened and asked that boy not to get up and let this man (me) to stand. I told the Driver that being staff of Cluster Bus Service he was supposed to follow rules and observe some discipline and show some courtesy at least to the elderly commuters. After all they are travelling with due payment for each travel and the seats reserved for senior citizens should be allowed to be availed of by them .But he appeared to be most undisciplined and vagabond. He was without uniform and extremely authoritarian. To showoff his might he was also twisting his mustaches and was challenging me to be quite and do whatever I could. He meets so many senior citizens like me and he damn care.

Would you, please do the needful to check the authoritarian and vagabond behaviour of above Driver. He should be made to observe discipline, civil behaviour and bear uniform while driving the Bus. I will be grateful if I am informed of the action taken.

No action will obviously embolden this unruly Driver to continue his DADAGIRI and boast. I also made this complaint to Mr Ibrahim on customer care No.

Authoritarian behaviour of Driver

No action will obviously embolden him to continue his DADAGIRI and boast. I also made this complaint to Mr Ibrahim on customer care No.
I made this complaint through mail immediately to [email protected]

Narayan Singh
Mob 9968941902

Authorititarian behaviour of Driver

I am a senior citizen aged 73. I boarded Bus No.DL- 1PD 2738 on route No.764 upto Madhu Vihar at old Palam More at about 7.50 AM on 9/10/18. All the seats reserved for senior citizen were occupied by senior citizens. However at the front seat just at the exit Door at the left hand side of Driver a young boy was sitting. I approached that boy to give me the seat. He was nearly ready to vacate and looked at the Driver who immediately intervened and asked that boy not to get up and let this man (me) to stand. I told the Driver that being staff of Cluster Bus Service he was supposed to follow rules and observe some discipline and show some courtesy at least to the elderly commuters. After all they are travelling with due payment for each travel and the seats reserved for senior citizens should be allowed to be availed of by them .But he appeared to be most undisciplined and vagabond. He was without uniform and extremely authoritarian. To showoff his might he was also twisting his mustaches and was challenging me to be quite and do whatever I could. He meets so many senior citizens like me and he damn care.

I have also sent this comlaint through mail to [email protected]

Rahulx084

Oct 10, 2018

Rash driving DTC orange bus cluster

Bus drivers doesn't stop the bus at bus stops even while there are many passengers waving hands to stop the bus , driver just pulled off the bus at very high speed , Najafgarh nangloi Road , Bus stand: Air force station bani camp
Time:7:31 AM
Date: 11 October 2018
Bus no.: DL 1P D0108
Bus was having less passengers
Ritik Singh Talan

Oct 7, 2018

Driver was abusing and did not stop the bus

Time 5:50 pm
Driver was rude and didn't stop the bus at stop and abusing the students.
Uday kiran singh

Oct 6, 2018

Driver was smoking and rash driving

Time 5:50 pm
Driver was rude and didn't stop the bus at stop and smoking.
Manish singh talan

Oct 6, 2018

Driver was smoking and rude

Time 5:50 pm
Driver was rude and didn't stop the bus at stop.
Manish singh talan

Rude behaviour

Time 5:50 pm
Driver was rude and didn't stop the bus at stop.
Priyanka Raai

Oct 4, 2018

I withdraw my complaint

Dear Mr. Sameen raja,

I withdraw my complaint, the bus driver of cluster, route 348, I don't want any legal action against the driver.

I apologies, please provide the job of bus driver again.

Priyanka
Shukdev mahto

Aug 30, 2018

Very poor service of 588 No. Bus

There is very poor service of 588 No. Bus from Uttam Nagar to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. Very less no. Bus & which comes that is overcrowded. So request to increase the no.of buses on this rout.
Abhishek301

Aug 2, 2018

Not following the traffic rules

Bus Number: 6709 Orange bus on shresth Vihar crossing doesn't consider stoping on red light. And with a high speed crosses the rood on red without considering that other vehicles from different direction are coming. The bus almost hit a bike rider and in the place to stoping bus increases the speed.
Bhawnishkaushik9

Jul 9, 2018

Conductor take the money but not giving ticket to the passengers

Savita Sharma

Jun 27, 2018

Rash driving,,using abusive language on complaining

DATE -27/06/2018 , 9:45 a m.Route no.817,BUS NO.DL1P D0105,I pick this bus from moti nagar bus Stand,He did not stop bus at the designated bus stop .. Passengers were running to catch the bus and some even fall while catching it.he drive very rush.On complaining the bus driver using abused language with me, he said" tu ek Lady h nhi to tujhe btata mai, or kar de compain jise karni h. humble request you to Please take action against the bus driver..
Lokesh inl

Jun 22, 2018

Bus not stop

Bus driver of bus 165 does not stop bus at bank colony stop bus no.6726.
Lokesh inl

Jun 22, 2018

Bus not stop

Bus driver of bus165 don't stop on bank colony stand(21/06/2018) bus no.3326.
Please take action
Sheetu24

Jun 17, 2018

Corrupt conductor

Bus no. 258 (mori gate to chauhanpatti)

Conductor is taking money from passengers but not giving tickets to them and saying there is no checking I have seen you and there is no problem you can go and sit . He is stealing public money. He is keeping money in his pocket. He is giving tickets after 2-3 stands after and charging the same amount from passenger and keeping the margin.

Corrupt conductor

Vipulsam

May 31, 2018

Not coming on time

DTC bus Number 418 A is not coming on their time...as people have to wait for one hour for the same bus....poor service of 418A which runs from badarpur border to shahdara...please take action against it...among other people ...i also have to wait for the bus for one one hour.