Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

Ramesh

Oct 14, 2017

Bank ticker

Today i am traveling nand nageri depo to bhajanpura. I set nand nagari depo in calester bus. I take one ticket bhajenpura but candecter hafe ticket given to me. Source station and destination showing but price not showing of tickets .
Kanjhwala depot
DL1PC4175/23400wn
17:50 14/10/2017
ravinder123456

Oct 13, 2017

Blank ticket giving to passenger(source station and destination station not avalable also not written rupies of ticket)

Bus name is tibra mudrika(cluster bus service) bus number is dl1pc 5568,time is 8 o clock morning.
Ram Niwas chauhan

Oct 10, 2017

CCOMPLAINT FOR ROUTE DIVERSION BY CLUSTER ORANGE BUS NO ĎL1PD 0922

Cluster bus No. DL1PD 0922 (ROUTE NO 727)driver DIVERTED bus at 2021 hrs on 10 Oct 2017 towards dhaula kuwan from shanti niketan red light without informing the passengers. Earlier on 05 oct 2017 at the same time he had diverted the route via dhaula kuwan whereas the route of the bus is towards BASANT GAON. I myself picked up my daughter from sector 7 ķv. Please initiate action against the driver and confirm at my MOBILE 9711233747 MY ADD AIR FORCE STN SUBROTO PARK. COMPLAINT LODGED BY RN CHAUHAN. Travelling late night cause inconvenience to woman passenger.
singh narayan

Oct 7, 2017

Complaint against Bus Driver & Conductor

The Driver of Orange Bus No.D-0084 on rout No.817 to wards Kair Village at 2.00 PM to day at Dhasa Stand Najafgarh was most vulgar. At Bus stand under Dwarka Metro stand this Driver wanted to skip the stand. I was forced to board the running Bus. The Driver screamed at me in most insulting language saying अबे बुड्ढे मरेगा क्या टायर के तले दे दूँगा. I just kept quite to avoid scene in the Bus. But again while I was getting down the Bus due to Jam near Dhansa Stand Najafgarh, this driver again misbehaved with me saying जल्दी मरले न. I contacted the Bus conductor to tell me the name of driver he instead of sympathizing with me an old man of 72 years told me that I should ask from the Driver itself. He refused to tell his as well as Driver's name.

Sir, I would also like to highlight that most of the Drivers of Kair Depot on rout No.835, 817 are like a ruffian. They loudly play the music in the Bus and misbehave with the commuters. They feel happy to harass and humiliate the commuter and behave like a dictator/boss

Sir, I request you to take deterrent against the Driver and the Conductor of Bus No. D-004 and also exercise proper control on staff in these Buses of Kair depot.

Narayan Singh-9968941902
sahibkumarbala

Sep 30, 2017

Bus not stopping

"DL 1 PD 1153 (Bus Route No. 727 J.L. Nehru Stadium" bus not stoping in bus stand Madhu Vihar at about 2:35 PM
sahibkumarbala

Sep 30, 2017

Bus not stopping

Bus not stoping
Fetehjinder Singh

Sep 27, 2017

Not stopped at the bus stop

Delhi orange bus wale bahut gandae tarike say bolte wo child ho ya koi old man.. ya ko female. sabse ganday tarike say,,,wo jaat bhasha mein ur hamray yaha tou bas uttam me apni margi say rokty hai,,,bas nhi rokty hi nhi... many uttam nagr bus deppu me complaint ki thi,,wo sunty nhi hai,, bas kehty baday bus adday mein jaao... kripa kry hamray uttam nagr ki bus pr dhiyan do,,, ur koi bus stan hi nhi hai... uttam nagr say,,dwrka ky bech me,,,

Thnks

FATEHJINDER SINGH GHARU

Mobile No.. 7428272899
preeti verma preeti verma

Sep 22, 2017

driver not stopped bus

Kanti nagar bus stop p driver n bus nhi roki,logo ko ignore krta hua chalaa gyaa, bis number DL1PD 3021
Samunder sangwan

Sep 4, 2017

No bus service for 45 minUtes

Some times what happens that for more than half an hour no bus comes to the stop and then on ten minutes atleast 5 buses goes whats that ??? There should be a fixed time for buses . The passengers keeps on waiting .the other problem is that sometimes thw drivers donnot stop the buses by seeing the crowd . They chase each other and put life of passengers in danger only because the thing matters for them is that how many rounds they complete a day . Is that your responsiblity sir ?
shaaaama

Aug 28, 2017

tickets cheker ka misbehaves

sir ,

apne bhi tk koi bhi action liya hai kya ? agar apne acton liya hota toh aaj me apse complent nhi krta . meri koi ek complent ho toh me apko bolu . meri kafi complent hai unme se ek ye bhi hai ki TICKET CHEKER ko bolne ki tamiz nhi hoti hai kise kaise bat kre. agar unka koi virodh krta hai toh wo TICKET CHEKER bat bat pr police k pass le jane ki dhamki deta rahta hai. apne apne dept. me kaise kaise log bharti kar rakhe hai jinko thik se bolna tk nhi aata hai. ye cheker Saroirohila se Tis Hazari ke beech me ticket chek krte dikhai dete hai.
plz hamari( public) ki complent pr turat action le. taki public shanti sukun se bus me safar kr ske.
thanks
A.K Sharma
28th August 2017

Aug 27, 2017

DL-1 P C6823 Conductor is not allow to sit on the adjacent vacant seat to passengers

Conductor is not allowing to sit anybody on the adjacent vacant seat and starts misbehaving with passengers
Ncc100

Aug 3, 2017

Connector miss behave

Conductor miss behaves
The bus conductor refused to give ticket instead of paying for that, on forcing him to give ticket he says he is here dont take tension he will handle, and when checking occurs passengers have pay fine without any fault.
Bus no DL 1 PD 0623 date 03/08/2017 time : 12:22 and place : मंगला पूरी , route no 761.
RishM

Jul 28, 2017

Not one but a bucket of issues

We know Delhi has progressed a lot in transportation sector, as well as buses (DTC). But still there r non - ending incidents with rude nd imbecile behaviour of some bus drivers. One those I tackled on 28/07/2017 at around 9:30 PM when RED DTC (DL 1PC 9812) on route on maybe 473 jumped off red light in full speed instead obeying traffic rules. That's 4 way red light(Ramprastha red light) nd I got green light. I, moving on right path that came furiously straight nd I somehow managed to resist getting in contact with bus along with other vehicles. That's not first case. Each time these drivers try get small cuts, tries overtake even compromising gap between other vehicles, jumping off red lights. But WHO CARES ! Need to get off work nd go home early compromising others life's.

Other issue I faces many times's stopping of buses on bus stop. They just reach nd eager to leave as fast they came there. Many runs, try jumping to get in for sake even bidding their life to bruises. I face difficulty following door nd leap long way(many times misses bus for their tight schedule to get home :D) having in mind that can have brutal injuries either by bus or other vehicle.

Another I remember was n past 2013 (Nov or Dec maybe) I reached my destination, about to leave bus, then suddenly a bike appeared in pace just passed from few meters from me, I somehow managed to get off that path re-entered bus for life(remember bus stopped close in midst of road, much dist. from stop), otherwise could have suffered a lot.

Sudden speed applied, breaking red lights, less time waitings, road rages, eagerness to leave fast are some issues I highlighted through this post. Still there r good aspects about DTC Buses(one of top annual riderships in India, introduction of AC buses, tour buses for tourism HOLO) not only in Delhi but whole world (largest CNG-powered bus services in the world). For more go one following link : https://www.google.co.in/amp/topyaps.com/dtc-bus-service-facts/amp.
But still DTC needs to look over their smooth nd reliable transportation throughout Delhi for good sake. And please try look on my issues nd let me travel SAFEly nd have a good happy ride.

Citizen of Delhi
tom4200

Jun 22, 2017

Misbehaving by coducter & Driver

Today while travelling in bus no.DL 1P 1592,,Route no.73,,,time.18.55 ,,the driver didn't stop the Bus at shakarpur stand eventhough the request was made.The Driver and the conducter misbehaved.( Saying kar ley kya kar sakta hai,,,tere jaise bahut dekhe etc etc).Please take this complaint,and action should be taken against them. Thanks. Parveen Nanda,,,9810971921
B_rana

May 20, 2017

Service of DTC bus is very bad

I am traveling in DTCbus 938A... Bus driver didn't stop bus at Multan nagar bus stop... They stopped the bus in between paschim vihar(West!) and peeragarhi. Bus no. DL 1LP4296 and time 19:15. Please take a strict action against the driver as well as conductor
dennisnandal

May 8, 2017

Regarding Rash Driving of DL 1P 1535

Bus driver no DL 1P 1535 was driving very rash at 1500 hrs from kirbee place to Gopinath Bazaar.
The driver on his way hit a Bicycle on which husband and wife were traveling and didn't stop to look back and went away driving recklessly.
He was neither concerned for safety of the ppl on road neither bystanders.
Request these kind of ppl to be taken away from road and should be dealt with strictly
Dilwar Singh06

May 4, 2017

Accident will happened

I am Dilwar Singh was crossing the road at Batra Patrol Pump Humaun Road near sujan Singh park your driver bus number 623 (6679) around 12.55 afternoon trying to cross the red light from the wrong side and he would have hit me if i am not awake well on time.
Its serious matter please take action as soon as possible

Dilwar Singh
9650352674.
gaurv_23

Apr 28, 2017

no discipline orange 🍊 bus

The service of these very bad. Mostly driver running these buses empty. They not stop bus on bus stop. So many driver I foud smoking while they drive, playing music loudly. I foud many ticket checker but not foud any bus checking squad. I think no control of company on these driver and conductor. Please take action otherwise these look like old blue colour
gaurv_23

Apr 28, 2017

Conductor is not providing tickets to the passengers

Saurabh kujur

Apr 11, 2017

Driver's stupid Driving and conductors argument for tickets

Complaint regarding driver:
I want to inform you that the drivers don't drive for the comfort of the passengers instead they just just drive for their enjoyment. My mom fell from the bus while getting on the bus and now she has to face a lot of pain On her legs . all this happened just because of the stupid drive .
This happened twice on route no. 743.

If we just argue too much with the drive regarding their driving style they would just start a fight with us.

Hope you will take a suitable action .
Saurabh kujur

Apr 11, 2017

Driver's stupid Driving and conductors argument for tickets

Complaint regarding conductors:
I have seen this many time and it happened with me many that conductors don't give tickets to students like us. If we ask for the ticket they just say what you're gonna with the ticket and if we just argue too much they just pull a blank chit and write that fare on it and says take your ticket.(bus route 764,540,outer mudrika)
Hope you will take a suitable action .
vkuma35

Apr 7, 2017

not stop bus

Bus driver didn't stop bus at meera bagh bus stop
Bus driver of orange cluster bus didn't stop bus at uttam nagar bus stand,meera baghi. Bus no. DL 1p0075 and time 18:19
This is the second time that driver didn't stop bus at pushpanjali bus stand . I demand a strict action against the driver
vinod kumar
############

Apr 5, 2017

Conductor miss behaves

Bus no DL 1 PD 1339 date 05/04/2017 time : 7:10 and place : R K puram sec-12, route no 711.
vedpal1979

Mar 31, 2017

BUS NOT STOP AT BUS STAND SUBHASH PARK (TIME 7:15 TO 7:25) DT. 30-3-2017) BUS NO. DLIP C5474 ROUTE NO. 403 OLD DELHI RAILWAY STATION.

DEAR SIR,
AND ITS NOT ONE DAY PROBLEM ITS DAILY PROBLEM, MOSTLY ORANGE BUSES DRIVER NOT STOP THEIR BUSES AT ROUTE SUBHASH PARK DARYA GANJ TO OLD DELHI RAILWAYSTATION. MANY PASSANGERS COME FROM GHAZIABAD AND SHAMLI ECT. FROM OTHER STATE. THEY MISS THEIR TRAIN EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOUR DRIVER NOT STOP THEIR BUSES AT SUBHASH PARK BUS STAND IN EVENING 7 TO 8 PM EVERYDAY. AFTER MANY BUSES PASES DTC GREEN BUS COME THEN WE REACHED OLD DELHI RAILWAY STATION DAILY. SO THEY MISS THEIR TRAIN, AND THEY WASTE THEIR 1 HOUR DAILY BECAUSE NEXT TRAIN COME AFTER 1 HOUR.
SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION REGARDING THIS MATTER.
VED PAL SINGH
L-297A PRATAP VIHAR
GHAZIABAD
PH: 8802156427
Nishatsharma11

Mar 29, 2017

Complaint against driver

Hello sir ,ma'am my self Nishant Sharma I want to compliant against bus driver name Ankit bus no dl-1pc6580 route no 883 he doesn't ho how to drive I had meat with accident on 20 march 2017 in this case I have lost 10000 rupees I had already compliant against his but no one take a serious action I have one requires to you plz my benefit thanx 8285442993