Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

vinod kumarJi

Nov 19, 2016

rash driving,misbehavior by driver

I was travelling in Delhi Transit Bus no DL-1PD-0064 route no 764 on 19.11.2016 at about 7.00pm.The driver was driving rashlessly at a high speed and applying sudden brakes.The bus was full of passengers from Dwarka more to DPS Dwarka.Many passengers fell in the bus everytime he applied brakes.
This caused inconvenience to passengers and threat to life of those on the road.When requested to drive sensibly,driver began shouting andmisbehaving with passengers.
Will the Corporation take action against this unruly driver.
Munirkadelhi

Nov 11, 2016

Conducor not give ticket

With due respect I want to say that I took a bus about 8:15AM route no. 507 (BUS No. DL 1 P C5416 ) cluster bus(orange bus) from muniraka bus stop to AIIMS. I give 10 rs to the conductor but he don't give ticket . We asked for ticket again and again but he don't give me ticket and also say you go anywhere to complain. I also try many times on helpline no 42400400 but this no is busy always. Please take a suitable action for the conductor.
saunu kumar

Nov 2, 2016

for more buses or. good services

More buses services is not good.
Or no time to coming. Such as these buses are following
522A
Kumar c gautam

Oct 27, 2016

Driver not stop the bus on stand

Route no 764 bus No DL 1PD 0728 and DL1PD 6753 not stoping the buses on stand even bus carried vacant.
Imranhamzi

Oct 27, 2016

Route no-507(Munirka to Okhla),8pm incident.

We are the regular passengers of route no 507(Munirka to Okhla Extension). Today at 8pm in the night we were waiting at DDA Flats Munirka bus stop.After half an hour two Orange colour Cluster buses came, their demarcation light was off and thus they did not stop at the bus stop but just after leaving the stop then drivers 'switch on' the demarcation light.Buses no. are
1.DL-2P 5424 and
2.DL-2P 5422.
This happens on regular basis.
dilipkirari

Oct 27, 2016

Bus Driver not stopped the bus on bus stand

Dear Sir/Madam.

I was stand in Rampura Bus Stand around 6:40 p.m. and the route No. 219 cluster DL-1PC-4424 came and not stopped the bus on bus stand, I run behind the bus next bus stoppage, bus stand due to red light I request to Driver to open the door but he has refused to take any passenger and abusing from his seat. You are requested to kindly investigate the matter and take disciplinary action against the Driver & Conductor and instruct to all the Drivers and Conductors don't repeat such type of problems.

Awaiting your prompt reply & action otherwise I have no option to raise the complaint with Ministry of Transport, Delhi State & Transport Ministry of India.

Thanks & regards,

Dilip Kumar
Sonu sha

Oct 23, 2016

Bus driver not stopped the bus on bus stand

I am student and every morning i come on the bus stand sharp 7am and the route no 85 cluster DL-IPC 6721 is come AND NOT Stopped the bus on bus stand even passenger are wait on the bus stand and me too
So plzzz sir its a humblle request to take the against the driver...
amritsuchita

Oct 22, 2016

misbehaviour of conductor

I am very sad to tel. Cluster bus no DL1P5281 from Kushak Nala depo ,your conductor is arguing to not sit beside his seat.. & he is misbehaving & abusing.ticket number T101492210161528031-0010
So please take any furthur action against him. So that he could get lession how to behave with passenger

With regard
Amrit
Keshav Kaushik47

Oct 18, 2016

bus not stopping at bus stops and also turned off its board(number)

I was stand punjabi bagh bus stand to wait bus gone kanjhawla depot. A cluster bus are not stop and close its number board at bus stand reguler Time 6:30 PM to 07:00 PM. Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route No 962.

Oct 15, 2016

Not Stop in Bus stand

I was stand in kalkaji depot bus stand to wait bus gone in hauz khas. Two cluster bus are not stop in bus stand in Date 14/Oct/2016 & 15/Oct/2016 Time 7:30 AM to 07:45 AM. Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route. bus no DL1PD 0062 & DL1PD0059 OF ROUTE NO 764
vaibhav1191

Oct 14, 2016

Conductor not giving 5 rupees ticket.

This is to bring in notice that Conductor of Bus route no. 165 travelling on 14/10/2016 was not giving ticket to passengers. One person wearing shirt of DIMTS logo was also accompanying him, telling passengers not to wory.

Bus No. is DL - 1P C 6608.

Kindly take a strict action
Shwetank Srivastava

Oct 10, 2016

Bus number DL 1P C 6295

On 9 October 2016 A Bus number DL 1P C 6295 driver of route number 717 stand the bus at kalkaji mor at 20:15 hrs and say he is not going more.. vacant the bus right now and when passengers opposed.. then he started using abusive language in the presence of ladies.. while we are step up in the bus from badarpur no one provided this information about their schedule either bus driver or conductor and this schedule pre decided. They both are act like an illiterate people. I requested to the higher authorities to take strict action against bus driver or conductor.
vi.622

Oct 9, 2016

Money taken but ticket not given

It happened many times with me, that conductor of Orange bus money takes but does not provide ticket.
Today also I faced this issue. Details are given below:-
Route no. 405
Vehicle registration no. DL1PC 5259
Time 10pm
Place Bhogal (near nizamuddin)
Deepak9009

Oct 6, 2016

Not stop the bus stand

not stop the bus at bus stand
Befoer 3 days was waiting for the bus at DPS MATIYALA bus stop at 8:00AM At around 8:20Am bus running on route no 764for mangla puri terminal came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more twenty minutes

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 764 mangla puri ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL1PD 0263
DL1PD0639
DL1PD0649
jkb

Sep 28, 2016

not stop the bus at bus stand

Yesterday I (J Bajaj Senior citigen) was waiting for the bus at Gurmandi bus stop at 11 p.m. At around 11.14 A bus running on route no 805A for Kashmere gate came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more one hour

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use and too at night. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 805A to Kashere Gate ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL-1PC

bajaj
Amit jain&co

Sep 24, 2016

Non issuance of ticket & use of abussive language

Bus no.DL1PD0613 . Route no.236.date 24-09-2016 at 12.30 Pm ..After taking money ;the conductor refuse to issue ticket & abuse me. HE said "upper tak hissa jaata hai aur police meri Jeb mein hai."He also use " ashleel ishaare"
Rajeevbabu

Sep 20, 2016

Ticket for 5 Rs is not being provided by conductor. However money taken for same

tickets not provided by conductor by orange bus for all the customer for 5 Rs.
Vehicle no.-Dl 1 Pd 5283
Timing - nearly about 5:00pm at sangam vihar
Conductor of the corresponding bus was sitted with his partner and they collect the ticket charges but not providing the ticket for short journey of Rs 5/-.
Being citizen to country it was my responsibility to inform you. It is request Please take required action as soon as possible to stop economically lose to the nation.
uma kalra

Sep 19, 2016

driver misbehaved and used abusive language

today evening I was travelling in orange line cluster bus no. 460 from tuglak road to Ishwar nagar and there was rrush i was in first seat behind the driver cabin inside which a lady was sitting ....where generally no one sits.. any ways an old couple needed seat so i gave them mine and stood.... another lady wanted to sit below that first seat on the stair so i bended more giving her more space ....i was left no space to stand properly so i ust rested my one foot on the platform above engine and driver when saw this without considering my plight started using abusive language .". tu meri chand pe pav rrkhegi pav neeche kr .. ye meri bus hai,,,, the way he was shouting i felt very humiliated and insulted and told him that i did nt have space where cud i put my foot for support ....but then not only that man the lady by his side also started using abusive language ..and shouting and threatened me...when i told them ok.. let the police come and deicde only after that they stoped ... by then i got down exactly at 4.25 pm at ishwar nagar ..since i was so shocked by his language i could not note the bus number ....Kindly look into the matter and the kindly take action against the driver for his behviour...
Uma kalra
P GARG

Sep 14, 2016

Ticket Not Given by conductor

Me name is Pawan Garg(Home Ministry) at 522route Conductor Name Amit kumar who can not speak well not gives me ticket against Rs10 i requst him so many time but he ignor me checker caught me and Rs200 penalty on me at india Gate please suspend the conductor immediately from SIS COMPANY .thanks
Anuj vats

Sep 11, 2016

Misbehaving and wrong route

Today 12-09-2016 I am coming with my grand father age 70 or sister ..route no 971stl bus no 2261.going from Khajuri fly over they no lay down bus on route ..because the route is under the fly over and bus driver told that rudely and put down from bus .. What's is going in Delhi ..very bad ..plz do some thing
Luvpreet

Sep 11, 2016

Driver misbehave with passenger

1. He is driving his vehicle out of the way...
2. He is playing music with his mobile at very high sound and when i said please slow down the music he just said( jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo mai ni kr rha and aur koi kuch kar bhi ni skta).
3. He is without uniform....

Sep 8, 2016

Not Stop in Bus stand

I was stand in shahdara Border bus stand to wait bus gone in old seemapuri mazzid. Four cluster bus are not stop in bus stand in Date 9/Sep./2016 Time 9:45 AM to 10:00 AM. Fifth Bus is Stop in Stand but conductor not give ticket me in 246.
Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route.
PRAVEEN SHARMA G

Sep 7, 2016

CONDUCTOR NOT GIVES TICKET AGAINST FARE

MY NAME IS ADVOCATE PRAVEEN SHARMA I WANT TO COMPLAIN YOU THAT AT ROUTE NO-522 CONDUCTOR NAME AMIT KUMAR SIS COMPANY CONDUCTOR NOT GIVES TICKET TO PASSENGER AGAINST FARE HE TAKE.I AM CONTINUES SEEING THIS FROM KENDRIYA TERMINAL TO JL NEHRU STADIUM AUTHORITY PLEASE TAKE URGENT ACTION AGAINST THIS TYPE OF CORRUPTION IMMEDIATELY .THANKS-7/9/2016 CONTACT NO-9868147790
dineshmarwah

Sep 6, 2016

NON STOP BUS

Most of buses of Kalka Ji depot is not stop at Shri Niwas Puri a bus Route no.429 coming from old Delhi railway station to DDA Flate Kalkaji depot that i give a hand to stop the bus at stand but bus not stop that`s no. is DL1P C 5374 I notice that in today morning since 7:25 AM 07/09/2016. So Please look into this matter.

Dinesh Kumar

Aug 30, 2016

Ticket not given by conductor

With due respect I want to say that I took a from muniraka bus stop BUS No. DL 1 P 1689 to jiya sary with my friend. I m give 10 rs to the conductor bt he don't give ticket . We asked for ticket again and again bt he don't give me ticket. I have vedio of this incident . I m also try many times on helpline no 45396342 but this no is busy always..plz take a suitable action

Kapil