Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

s.alam

Dec 6, 2016

Rough Driving, misbehaving driver

Rout no. 400 bus no. DL1PC. 5326 time 8.45 am on date 07.12.2016 from okhla head. Driver of this bus recklessly drives, and on complaining he rudely behaves. The worst part is that he plays music with high volume and on being request to stop musing he misbehave even with lady passengers. He must be counseled. Name of driver Asif Khan.
Arjun9311

Not giving ticket

Bus no DL1PC- 0213 i see 13 last num off the bus
817 najfghar to Indra lok 05/12/2016 time reach at indra lok near 10 pm
Conductor not giving tickets
How after forcing he says that i will see if any problem will come
We all know that in cluster bus no any checker come but we take
But conductor not give ticket
It happens in all cluster buses...
mahinder sindg

Bus nhi roki Uttam ngar T BUS STANd PAR

Bus nhi roki uttam ngr t Delhi mai driver ne rout no 761 mangla puri to AZAD pur jaa rhi thi bus no 0653 date 2.12.2016 time karib 3 to 4 pm lagbhag
mahinder sindg

Bus nhi roki Uttam ngar T BUS STAN PAR

bharatleo

Nov 30, 2016

MIS BEHAVIOUR BY BUS CONDUCTOR

I had boarded the Bus( Route No 588 Down) Bus No DL 1P 0868 on 30 November 2016 from Dhaula Kuan ( Ticket Number T116103011161753031-0022). The Bus conductor was abusive, arrogant and misbehaved with me when I enquired that whether the bus would go through Aradhna Enclave/R K Puram sector 12 stop. When enquired about his details( Employee Number, Name etc) he refused to divulge the same and said" Mera koi kuch nahi bigad sakta, tu ja kahi bhi complaint kar" Such arrogance I wonder can not be exhibited by an employee until and unless he doesn't have a fear of punishment or disciplinary action. Request take necessary actions and the same be intimated to me on my number 8373915119.

Bharat Gupta
Joint Advisor
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
lalit776

Nov 28, 2016

fine of not taking ticket

Dear Transport Department,

I was travelling today in Orange bus , I board the bus at 9:15 from Malviya Nagar Station ,there was so much rush, I was about to take bus ticket ,suddenly bus stop at next boarding point and one guy ticket checker come and say Why don't you have ticket I told him ,I was about to take ticket, I just board the bus from last station ,Money was in my hand .He didn't listen me and was abusing me . Finally he took 80 rupees as I was getting late for office.

IT was just a bribe that he was taking , I told him I won't give this money but he said Sit in Cab.
If I was not getting late for office ,I wouldn't have given this amount.

Ticket checker took 100 rupees in front of me to someone else.

They are just making money .

They people were standing next to Malviya Nagar Boarding Point with a group of 5 People.

Kindly look in to the matter urgently ,I will complain this in consumer department.

Slip number is 526852. Incident was happened on 29/11/2016.

Lalit Kumar

fine of not taking ticket

Devender Bhardwaj9555

Nov 28, 2016

Not stop at bus stand

Bus no 1696 not stop at parhladpur Delhi cantt bus stand at 4:30 PM. I give request signal to driver bus he ignored my name Devender Kumar working in Mes under Min of Defence my no 8826274618
Chetnaverma

Nov 27, 2016

Not given ticket

I catch the bus around 10:30 AM. The bus is of inderlok metro station. I gave 15 rs. To conductor to take a ticket of uttam nagar but conductor kept 15 rs. With himself and no ticket gaves to me. I asked for ticket then he said machine is not working properly. And these excuses i have listened many times. Many conductors doesn't give ticket but keep money with himself.please take any actikn as soon as possible.
Chetna
Najafgarh
Bus no. DL1PC-6837
Vinay1234

Nov 21, 2016

Route no-507(Dhaula Kuan to Okhla), 9 AM incident.

We are the regular passengers of route no 507(Dhaula Kuan to IIT Gate). Today at 9 AM in the morning we were waiting at Satya Niketan bus stop. After half an hour two Orange colour Cluster buses came, their demarcation light was off and thus they did not stop at the bus stop but after leaving the 3 stops then drivers 'switch on' the demarcation light. we are going other bus to change the bus stop 'Munirka' and take the same bus no. DL-IP-5424 at munirka and after that talk to driver after that driver are misbehaving me and other passengers. So please take the action other wise we are next complent in 'Transport Ministery'.
i hope you are take the fair action. Please reply me action report. Buses No. DL-IP- 5424

Vinay Sharma
vinod kumarJi

Nov 19, 2016

rash driving,misbehavior by driver

I was travelling in Delhi Transit Bus no DL-1PD-0064 route no 764 on 19.11.2016 at about 7.00pm.The driver was driving rashlessly at a high speed and applying sudden brakes.The bus was full of passengers from Dwarka more to DPS Dwarka.Many passengers fell in the bus everytime he applied brakes.
This caused inconvenience to passengers and threat to life of those on the road.When requested to drive sensibly,driver began shouting andmisbehaving with passengers.
Will the Corporation take action against this unruly driver.
Munirkadelhi

Nov 11, 2016

Conducor not give ticket

With due respect I want to say that I took a bus about 8:15AM route no. 507 (BUS No. DL 1 P C5416 ) cluster bus(orange bus) from muniraka bus stop to AIIMS. I give 10 rs to the conductor but he don't give ticket . We asked for ticket again and again but he don't give me ticket and also say you go anywhere to complain. I also try many times on helpline no 42400400 but this no is busy always. Please take a suitable action for the conductor.
saunu kumar

Nov 2, 2016

for more buses or. good services

More buses services is not good.
Or no time to coming. Such as these buses are following
522A
Kumar c gautam

Oct 27, 2016

Driver not stop the bus on stand

Route no 764 bus No DL 1PD 0728 and DL1PD 6753 not stoping the buses on stand even bus carried vacant.
Imranhamzi

Oct 27, 2016

Route no-507(Munirka to Okhla),8pm incident.

We are the regular passengers of route no 507(Munirka to Okhla Extension). Today at 8pm in the night we were waiting at DDA Flats Munirka bus stop.After half an hour two Orange colour Cluster buses came, their demarcation light was off and thus they did not stop at the bus stop but just after leaving the stop then drivers 'switch on' the demarcation light.Buses no. are
1.DL-2P 5424 and
2.DL-2P 5422.
This happens on regular basis.
dilipkirari

Oct 27, 2016

Bus Driver not stopped the bus on bus stand

Dear Sir/Madam.

I was stand in Rampura Bus Stand around 6:40 p.m. and the route No. 219 cluster DL-1PC-4424 came and not stopped the bus on bus stand, I run behind the bus next bus stoppage, bus stand due to red light I request to Driver to open the door but he has refused to take any passenger and abusing from his seat. You are requested to kindly investigate the matter and take disciplinary action against the Driver & Conductor and instruct to all the Drivers and Conductors don't repeat such type of problems.

Awaiting your prompt reply & action otherwise I have no option to raise the complaint with Ministry of Transport, Delhi State & Transport Ministry of India.

Thanks & regards,

Dilip Kumar
Sonu sha

Oct 23, 2016

Bus driver not stopped the bus on bus stand

I am student and every morning i come on the bus stand sharp 7am and the route no 85 cluster DL-IPC 6721 is come AND NOT Stopped the bus on bus stand even passenger are wait on the bus stand and me too
So plzzz sir its a humblle request to take the against the driver...
amritsuchita

Oct 22, 2016

misbehaviour of conductor

I am very sad to tel. Cluster bus no DL1P5281 from Kushak Nala depo ,your conductor is arguing to not sit beside his seat.. & he is misbehaving & abusing.ticket number T101492210161528031-0010
So please take any furthur action against him. So that he could get lession how to behave with passenger

With regard
Amrit
Keshav Kaushik47

Oct 18, 2016

bus not stopping at bus stops and also turned off its board(number)

I was stand punjabi bagh bus stand to wait bus gone kanjhawla depot. A cluster bus are not stop and close its number board at bus stand reguler Time 6:30 PM to 07:00 PM. Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route No 962.

Oct 15, 2016

Not Stop in Bus stand

I was stand in kalkaji depot bus stand to wait bus gone in hauz khas. Two cluster bus are not stop in bus stand in Date 14/Oct/2016 & 15/Oct/2016 Time 7:30 AM to 07:45 AM. Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route. bus no DL1PD 0062 & DL1PD0059 OF ROUTE NO 764
vaibhav1191

Oct 14, 2016

Conductor not giving 5 rupees ticket.

This is to bring in notice that Conductor of Bus route no. 165 travelling on 14/10/2016 was not giving ticket to passengers. One person wearing shirt of DIMTS logo was also accompanying him, telling passengers not to wory.

Bus No. is DL - 1P C 6608.

Kindly take a strict action
Shwetank Srivastava

Oct 10, 2016

Bus number DL 1P C 6295

On 9 October 2016 A Bus number DL 1P C 6295 driver of route number 717 stand the bus at kalkaji mor at 20:15 hrs and say he is not going more.. vacant the bus right now and when passengers opposed.. then he started using abusive language in the presence of ladies.. while we are step up in the bus from badarpur no one provided this information about their schedule either bus driver or conductor and this schedule pre decided. They both are act like an illiterate people. I requested to the higher authorities to take strict action against bus driver or conductor.
vi.622

Oct 9, 2016

Money taken but ticket not given

It happened many times with me, that conductor of Orange bus money takes but does not provide ticket.
Today also I faced this issue. Details are given below:-
Route no. 405
Vehicle registration no. DL1PC 5259
Time 10pm
Place Bhogal (near nizamuddin)
Deepak9009

Oct 6, 2016

Not stop the bus stand

not stop the bus at bus stand
Befoer 3 days was waiting for the bus at DPS MATIYALA bus stop at 8:00AM At around 8:20Am bus running on route no 764for mangla puri terminal came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more twenty minutes

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 764 mangla puri ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL1PD 0263
DL1PD0639
DL1PD0649
jkb

Sep 28, 2016

not stop the bus at bus stand

Yesterday I (J Bajaj Senior citigen) was waiting for the bus at Gurmandi bus stop at 11 p.m. At around 11.14 A bus running on route no 805A for Kashmere gate came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more one hour

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use and too at night. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 805A to Kashere Gate ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL-1PC

bajaj
Amit jain&co

Sep 24, 2016

Non issuance of ticket & use of abussive language

Bus no.DL1PD0613 . Route no.236.date 24-09-2016 at 12.30 Pm ..After taking money ;the conductor refuse to issue ticket & abuse me. HE said "upper tak hissa jaata hai aur police meri Jeb mein hai."He also use " ashleel ishaare"