Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

Aug 30, 2016

Tickets not given

With due respect I want to say that I took a from muniraka bus stop BUS No. DL 1 P 1689 to jiya sary with my friend. I m give 10 rs to the conductor bt he don't give ticket . We asked for ticket again and again bt he don't give me ticket. I have vedio of this incident . I m also try many times on helpline no 45396342 but this no is busy always..plz take a suitable action

Kapil
sssudhanshu

Aug 29, 2016

TIKET NOT GIVEN AND ABOUSING BY CONDUCTOR

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT , I TOOK A BUS FROM MUNDKA METRO . BUS ROUTE NO. 938A (MUNDKA TO TIKRI PIAU) BUS NO. DL IPC 4101 . I GAVE 10 Rs. BUT CONDUCTOR DIDN'T GIVE ME TICKET.
HE REFUSE ME AND NOT REFUND 5 RS AND CONDUCTOR ABUSE ME MUNDKA TO TIKRI PIAU FARE IS RS 5,

THANKS
SUDHANSHU
VIKASMANNU

Aug 28, 2016

Driver waa using abusive language

Route is 181A and bus no is dl 1p 0076 driver was so rude misbehaving using abusive language and hr was trying to beat me at Azadpur mandi station nd his words were " jitna gaand ka dum hai laga liyo " complaint kr ke
Date 29/08/2016
Time 8.00 am
ASHOK RANA 299

Aug 26, 2016

conductor was not given ticket

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT , I TOOK A BUS FROM G.T.B CROSSING . BUS ROUTE NO. 212A (ANAND VIHAR TO ANNAD PARVAT) BUS NO. DL IP 0333 . I GAVE 10 Rs. BUT CONDUCTOR DIDN'T GIVE ME TICKET.
HE REFUSE ME FOR THE.
luvkumar1986

Aug 26, 2016

conductor mis-behave

hi

i have raise the complaint againt bus conductor ...

Root NO 832STLUP

Bus No: DL1P1840

i am travelling najafgarh to mitraon village. i have bord the bus at 11:10 PM.. maine ticket k paise diye or conductor ne ticket dene k liye mana kiya or bus se utarne ki baat boli... jab maine ticket k liye force kiya toh usne gali dekr ticket di... pls tell me conductor licence ki training mai kya yahi batya jata hai passenger se kaise baat ki jaat hai.. i am also the part of conductor training .... traific and training institute of lodi..

aise conductor ko kyo rakha hai jinhe baat karne ki tamiz nahi hai . or har jagah apni marzi se bus rok kar khade ho jate hai.. if you dont take action againt bus... i have forward this comlaint for consuner court..

last bus stop pe bus nahi rukti.. raat ko jo passenger ghr jate hai unke liye bilkuk nahi rukti... apne paise kamane k chakkr mai lage rehte hai .. koi ticket nahi deta ...

kai baar mai dwarka more se aya hu bus conductor ticket bhi nahi dete hai.. aise conductor ko job se hata dena chahiye..

wolfpack9sqn

Aug 23, 2016

Bad Behaviour ,Racing with another buses

Cluster Orange (Delhi Transit Corporation)
BusPassenger Name -Shubham Tiwari
Bus No 764 ,Bus -DL-1PD 1680 ,Date - 23/08/2016. Time :13:51 Hrs , Ticket No. T117502308161340011-0008 (EXT DOWN)

i took this bus from masjid modbus stand and the way driver stopped the bus was horrible , the moment i was standing ,he didnt even waitted and suddenly jerkly he geared and moved the bus , the reason i ask was foolish given by conductor but i did analysed that , driver was trying to do race with another bus 764 same orange cluster..whole route he drove rashly and applying break was horrible i felt down due to jerk brake while taking ticket..again i complaint conductor..both were laughing , this is not the way to treat customer or they are driving bus. whole passenger responsibility is in their hand , but it was not worth traveling , kindly see to this matter and take action !
Thankyou
Shubham

Aug 22, 2016

bus not stopping at bus stops

Every morning i wait for a bus to go to dwarka sector 4 from kakrola mor.Bus routes 764,764s,850 suites me. But everyday the cluster(transit) bus driver dont stop the bus at the stop.This things happen every morning and the bus drivers make bad gestures at you.Mostly the drivers of the route 764s do not care about the people who board the bus.They just rush through without stopping and even looking.One day 4 764s busses came and none of them stopped.This is shameful we pay the money and buy passes for these bus but the drivers dont stop
ankitbansal026

Aug 16, 2016

Ticket not Provided by Conductor

Bus conductors of orange bus do not give ticket even after taking the money. They say that we will take care if someone ask for ticket. It was not the first instance which took place today with me. I have faced the same instance many times. Today conductor of bus no. 761 refused to give me the ticket after collecting the money. Incident took place at madhuban chowk at around 11.00 AM. I want the government to seriously look into this matter.
parvinder sigroha

Aug 15, 2016

tickets not provided by conductor

On bus route no.764,
Vehicle no.-Dl 1 Pd 0056
Timing - nearly about 9:00pm at dwaraka mor
Conductor of the corresponding bus was sitted with his partner and they collect the ticket charges but not providing the ticket. Please take required action as soon as possible.
rahul_jha

Aug 11, 2016

No schedule of journey 418, 418A

I m regular traveler between Badarpur Border to Central Shahdara and there is always a problem that there is no any fix schedule of buses in morning for this route and some time 3-4 buses operate at the same time and some time we wait for more than 01 hour that is the reason the peoples are compel to travel in small buses (RTV) which is always packed badly,once i noticed that the Rtv driver was saying to the bus driver that don't start the bus now and come after i me. also the conductors keep the money with them-self and not giving tickets to all commuters.Some time they give tickets and some time not when the passengers ask for tickets they said don't worry no body is coming to check.

I just want to request you to the senior management please look in to the matter and take the strict action so that people can relive from waiting for long for the buses and travelling by the packed RTV and also management can get the proper benefits of this route as this route has huge number of travelers.
Priyank Sharma

Aug 11, 2016

conductor has not given the ticket after taking money

8 AUGUST 2016

07:20 AM

I AM TRAVELLING IN 883 KASHMIRI GATE TERMINAL . I AM TRAVELLING FROM UTTAM NAGAR TERMINAL TO VIKAS PURI .
I ASKED THE CONDUCTOR FOR THE TICKET. HE TAKEN MONEY FROM ME BUT NOT GIVEN THE TICKET I ASKED THREE TWO TIMES FOR THE TICKET BUT HE REFUSED TO GIVE THE TICKET.
I NOTED THE NUMBER OF BUS DL-1P-D 0651 .
AS A STUDENT OF CLASS 10 I WANTED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM .
PLEASE LOOK IN THE MATTER.

PRIYANK SHARMA
alston

Aug 5, 2016

Bus 624 Munirika to Anand Vihar

It was around 7:30PM and i was waiting for the bus 624 and thier route is Munirika to Anand Vihar. It's been an hour to standing on the bus stand and not even a single bus came in so, i thought it's better to take an auto rickshaw but suddenly the bus came in, which I've been waiting for long hour. I asked to conducter what's the time to move this bus in. He replied "this is not the bus which will move the first". So I wait for the another one. Time passed away and many more busses(624) came in but they replied the same as I spoke with the conducted earlier. Now it's 9:40PM and one of the 624 bus driver was trying move the bus from Munirika to Anand Vihar.However, I felt like he was driving a bullock cart. That's some real BULLSHIT.
v sharma

Aug 2, 2016

against conductor

I entered in delhi transit bus no.dl1pc 5344 & route no.429 at 8:50 am from modi mill when l take ten rupees coin against ticket conductor refuse that coin and told me that there are non acceptable any kind of indian currency coin in depot and said that they throw these type of coin here & there.
amit kalra123

Jul 31, 2016

not open bus gate and not sto bus for passengers

Bus drivers don't stop bus at badarpur and 717 bus route drivers don't stop and pick the passengers they work daily as it please solve the problem
Ruchipooh

Jul 27, 2016

conductor did not give ticket after paying

Date 28.7.2016
I was travelling in Bus Route No. 214 from Shyamlal College Bus to New Seemapuri. Conductor did not give me ticket after giving Rs.5. He directly refused to give me ticket.
Bus No.DL-1PC 5508
Time 8.00 A.M
Sir. They are cheating the people and Government.
Please take action against them.
sakshi 121

Jul 24, 2016

fare is taken by the conductor but ticket is not given

Today I and my sister travelling from INA to Lodi colony. We took the bus from INA and give 10 rupees to the conductor then he asked where did you have to go , I answered him and ask for the ticket . He said you sit .I again ask for ticket then he said wait for five minutes , the machine is not working. In fact he gave ticket to a passenger after me. I said I will give complaint against this he said fine do it. Now I want action against this behavior done by him.
Bus number is: DL-1PD0869
Time: between 9:10am to 9:20am
Orange cluster bus
thankyou
D.k sharma0786

Jul 24, 2016

Extra charge for ticket DTC orange bus

I got bus GL23 from Krishna nagar on 6:04 24-07-2016 to Hashanpur vill. Idoly I have to be charged rs.5 but consider has chrged rs 10 and said we are not giving Rs 5 ticket , please take necessary action against this or if possible so please increase salary of these guys then they can stop these unreported things

bus number - dl 1pc 6753
Manish Aggarwal

Jul 21, 2016

Orange buses are the way of cheated local people....

I have an exam and its my bad luck that my center is delhi... one of the cities of thiefs...
I have a center in delhi which is far from railway station so i have to travel some part of my journey by bus.. So i asked conductor for ticket he said it is better to have daily pass so that you can travel in ac buses as well and daily pass cost 50..
I have take it happily... then for single stop i have to take another bus so i wait for half an hour for bus but not arrived.. then an orange bus arrived... I sit in bus and ask conductor i have pass so is it needed to buy ticket he said not required...
at stop checking carried on and confidenty i shown my daily pass he said it is not working... i said it is dtc pass he said not working and you have to pay fine of 200 Rs becoz you are without ticket.. i said what a hell..
My total journy ticket cost 30 Rs i made a pass of 50Rs and they said you are without ticket..
I feel cheated but nothing i can do... i said to checker sir i am from different state and don't this.. he said you have to pay and i have paid....
So finally i sour experience of me for delhi.. and it is requested to me please tie a board in orange so that person travelling first tyme... You have space to tie no of boards please one of this as well..
Rana Dinesh

Jul 21, 2016

Not pick up passenger by Driver & Conductor

Route NO.548 Bus driver not pickup the passenger from Bus Stand. Bus Driver and conductor always says that BUS IS OUT OF ORDER but some passenger spicily 3-4 ladies & 4-5 male passenger sited in the bus. This is driver routine work daily from Malviya Nagar-Metro Station bus stand to Sheikh Sarai (Timing near-about 6.00 p.m. daily)

Please check and control this habit.

Dinesh
Daily Passenger
Er.Ashutosh sharma

Jul 14, 2016

Not given ticket

क्लस्टर बसो के कंडक्टर पैसे ले लेते हैं लेकिन कई बार टिकट नहीं देते। नजफगढ़ की तरफ जाने वाली बसों में ये आम बात है।कृपया इस और ध्यान दें।
Haamid Hussain

Jul 3, 2016

Route no. 507,400

Pls run more buses on this route
You know sometimes 507 most buses skip the bus stand many stands and some time they off the board and run away
I wrote this i don't know you people take this seriously or not but its a problem to all the passenger
Raghu Raghvan

Jun 24, 2016

TICKETING IN BLACK

BUS route is 761,816,588, services is very bad... bus is timely but conductor is misbehave and no ticketing. so please try to understand and solve this issue....

Santosh jha

kruttika

Jun 24, 2016

Orange Bus Drivers

Orange Bus Drivers skip 2 bus stand IIT and ISTM' Bus No-507 Okhla a to Munirka all Buses

Jun 20, 2016

The drivers are drive bus not in service in the evening

On the route punjabi Bagh to kanjhawala depo many drivers drive bus showing as not in service . How's it possible many buses are not in service at the same time . The all buses are belongs to kanjhawala depo and they didn't give ticket to the passengers. I hope I will get some help from it.

Yashwant
Ahdhdjd

Jun 17, 2016

Not given ticket

Rout no 832 and bus no. Dl1pc6577conductor ticket not given at 9pm any one passengers and conductor with girlfriend sitting in bus and full masti with girlfriend in bus ,passengers not satisfied with conductor behaviour
Rinkesh