Delhi Orange Bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Orange Bus

vi.622

Oct 9, 2016

Money taken but ticket not given

It happened many times with me, that conductor of Orange bus money takes but does not provide ticket.
Today also I faced this issue. Details are given below:-
Route no. 405
Vehicle registration no. DL1PC 5259
Time 10pm
Place Bhogal (near nizamuddin)
Deepak9009

Oct 6, 2016

Not stop the bus stand

not stop the bus at bus stand
Befoer 3 days was waiting for the bus at DPS MATIYALA bus stop at 8:00AM At around 8:20Am bus running on route no 764for mangla puri terminal came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more twenty minutes

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 764 mangla puri ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL1PD 0263
DL1PD0639
DL1PD0649
jkb

Sep 28, 2016

not stop the bus at bus stand

Yesterday I (J Bajaj Senior citigen) was waiting for the bus at Gurmandi bus stop at 11 p.m. At around 11.14 A bus running on route no 805A for Kashmere gate came over there but the driver did not stop the the bus at the bus stand even after I raised the hand for stop. due to his negligence in duty I had to wait over there for more one hour

Kindly take the action against the bus driver running bus without passengers as these buses are for public use and too at night. The detail of bus is as under

Route No 805A to Kashere Gate ( Cluster Bus)
Bus No DL-1PC

bajaj
Amit jain&co

Sep 24, 2016

Non issuance of ticket & use of abussive language

Bus no.DL1PD0613 . Route no.236.date 24-09-2016 at 12.30 Pm ..After taking money ;the conductor refuse to issue ticket & abuse me. HE said "upper tak hissa jaata hai aur police meri Jeb mein hai."He also use " ashleel ishaare"
Rajeevbabu

Sep 20, 2016

Ticket for 5 Rs is not being provided by conductor. However money taken for same

tickets not provided by conductor by orange bus for all the customer for 5 Rs.
Vehicle no.-Dl 1 Pd 5283
Timing - nearly about 5:00pm at sangam vihar
Conductor of the corresponding bus was sitted with his partner and they collect the ticket charges but not providing the ticket for short journey of Rs 5/-.
Being citizen to country it was my responsibility to inform you. It is request Please take required action as soon as possible to stop economically lose to the nation.
uma kalra

Sep 19, 2016

driver misbehaved and used abusive language

today evening I was travelling in orange line cluster bus no. 460 from tuglak road to Ishwar nagar and there was rrush i was in first seat behind the driver cabin inside which a lady was sitting ....where generally no one sits.. any ways an old couple needed seat so i gave them mine and stood.... another lady wanted to sit below that first seat on the stair so i bended more giving her more space ....i was left no space to stand properly so i ust rested my one foot on the platform above engine and driver when saw this without considering my plight started using abusive language .". tu meri chand pe pav rrkhegi pav neeche kr .. ye meri bus hai,,,, the way he was shouting i felt very humiliated and insulted and told him that i did nt have space where cud i put my foot for support ....but then not only that man the lady by his side also started using abusive language ..and shouting and threatened me...when i told them ok.. let the police come and deicde only after that they stoped ... by then i got down exactly at 4.25 pm at ishwar nagar ..since i was so shocked by his language i could not note the bus number ....Kindly look into the matter and the kindly take action against the driver for his behviour...
Uma kalra
P GARG

Sep 14, 2016

Ticket Not Given by conductor

Me name is Pawan Garg(Home Ministry) at 522route Conductor Name Amit kumar who can not speak well not gives me ticket against Rs10 i requst him so many time but he ignor me checker caught me and Rs200 penalty on me at india Gate please suspend the conductor immediately from SIS COMPANY .thanks
Anuj vats

Sep 11, 2016

Misbehaving and wrong route

Today 12-09-2016 I am coming with my grand father age 70 or sister ..route no 971stl bus no 2261.going from Khajuri fly over they no lay down bus on route ..because the route is under the fly over and bus driver told that rudely and put down from bus .. What's is going in Delhi ..very bad ..plz do some thing
Luvpreet

Sep 11, 2016

Driver misbehave with passenger

1. He is driving his vehicle out of the way...
2. He is playing music with his mobile at very high sound and when i said please slow down the music he just said( jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo mai ni kr rha and aur koi kuch kar bhi ni skta).
3. He is without uniform....

Sep 8, 2016

Not Stop in Bus stand

I was stand in shahdara Border bus stand to wait bus gone in old seemapuri mazzid. Four cluster bus are not stop in bus stand in Date 9/Sep./2016 Time 9:45 AM to 10:00 AM. Fifth Bus is Stop in Stand but conductor not give ticket me in 246.
Plese take action to Bus driver and conductor in this route.
PRAVEEN SHARMA G

Sep 7, 2016

CONDUCTOR NOT GIVES TICKET AGAINST FARE

MY NAME IS ADVOCATE PRAVEEN SHARMA I WANT TO COMPLAIN YOU THAT AT ROUTE NO-522 CONDUCTOR NAME AMIT KUMAR SIS COMPANY CONDUCTOR NOT GIVES TICKET TO PASSENGER AGAINST FARE HE TAKE.I AM CONTINUES SEEING THIS FROM KENDRIYA TERMINAL TO JL NEHRU STADIUM AUTHORITY PLEASE TAKE URGENT ACTION AGAINST THIS TYPE OF CORRUPTION IMMEDIATELY .THANKS-7/9/2016 CONTACT NO-9868147790
dineshmarwah

Sep 6, 2016

NON STOP BUS

Most of buses of Kalka Ji depot is not stop at Shri Niwas Puri a bus Route no.429 coming from old Delhi railway station to DDA Flate Kalkaji depot that i give a hand to stop the bus at stand but bus not stop that`s no. is DL1P C 5374 I notice that in today morning since 7:25 AM 07/09/2016. So Please look into this matter.

Dinesh Kumar

Aug 30, 2016

Ticket not given by conductor

With due respect I want to say that I took a from muniraka bus stop BUS No. DL 1 P 1689 to jiya sary with my friend. I m give 10 rs to the conductor bt he don't give ticket . We asked for ticket again and again bt he don't give me ticket. I have vedio of this incident . I m also try many times on helpline no 45396342 but this no is busy always..plz take a suitable action

Kapil

Aug 30, 2016

Tickets not given

Kapil
sssudhanshu

Aug 29, 2016

TIKET NOT GIVEN AND ABOUSING BY CONDUCTOR

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT , I TOOK A BUS FROM MUNDKA METRO . BUS ROUTE NO. 938A (MUNDKA TO TIKRI PIAU) BUS NO. DL IPC 4101 . I GAVE 10 Rs. BUT CONDUCTOR DIDN'T GIVE ME TICKET.
HE REFUSE ME AND NOT REFUND 5 RS AND CONDUCTOR ABUSE ME MUNDKA TO TIKRI PIAU FARE IS RS 5,

THANKS
SUDHANSHU
VIKASMANNU

Aug 28, 2016

Driver waa using abusive language

Route is 181A and bus no is dl 1p 0076 driver was so rude misbehaving using abusive language and hr was trying to beat me at Azadpur mandi station nd his words were " jitna gaand ka dum hai laga liyo " complaint kr ke
Date 29/08/2016
Time 8.00 am
ASHOK RANA 299

Aug 26, 2016

conductor was not given ticket

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT , I TOOK A BUS FROM G.T.B CROSSING . BUS ROUTE NO. 212A (ANAND VIHAR TO ANNAD PARVAT) BUS NO. DL IP 0333 . I GAVE 10 Rs. BUT CONDUCTOR DIDN'T GIVE ME TICKET.
HE REFUSE ME FOR THE.
luvkumar1986

Aug 26, 2016

conductor mis-behave

hi

i have raise the complaint againt bus conductor ...

Root NO 832STLUP

Bus No: DL1P1840

i am travelling najafgarh to mitraon village. i have bord the bus at 11:10 PM.. maine ticket k paise diye or conductor ne ticket dene k liye mana kiya or bus se utarne ki baat boli... jab maine ticket k liye force kiya toh usne gali dekr ticket di... pls tell me conductor licence ki training mai kya yahi batya jata hai passenger se kaise baat ki jaat hai.. i am also the part of conductor training .... traific and training institute of lodi..

aise conductor ko kyo rakha hai jinhe baat karne ki tamiz nahi hai . or har jagah apni marzi se bus rok kar khade ho jate hai.. if you dont take action againt bus... i have forward this comlaint for consuner court..

last bus stop pe bus nahi rukti.. raat ko jo passenger ghr jate hai unke liye bilkuk nahi rukti... apne paise kamane k chakkr mai lage rehte hai .. koi ticket nahi deta ...

kai baar mai dwarka more se aya hu bus conductor ticket bhi nahi dete hai.. aise conductor ko job se hata dena chahiye..

wolfpack9sqn

Aug 23, 2016

Bad Behaviour ,Racing with another buses

Cluster Orange (Delhi Transit Corporation)
BusPassenger Name -Shubham Tiwari
Bus No 764 ,Bus -DL-1PD 1680 ,Date - 23/08/2016. Time :13:51 Hrs , Ticket No. T117502308161340011-0008 (EXT DOWN)

i took this bus from masjid modbus stand and the way driver stopped the bus was horrible , the moment i was standing ,he didnt even waitted and suddenly jerkly he geared and moved the bus , the reason i ask was foolish given by conductor but i did analysed that , driver was trying to do race with another bus 764 same orange cluster..whole route he drove rashly and applying break was horrible i felt down due to jerk brake while taking ticket..again i complaint conductor..both were laughing , this is not the way to treat customer or they are driving bus. whole passenger responsibility is in their hand , but it was not worth traveling , kindly see to this matter and take action !
Thankyou
Shubham

Aug 22, 2016

bus not stopping at bus stops

Every morning i wait for a bus to go to dwarka sector 4 from kakrola mor.Bus routes 764,764s,850 suites me. But everyday the cluster(transit) bus driver dont stop the bus at the stop.This things happen every morning and the bus drivers make bad gestures at you.Mostly the drivers of the route 764s do not care about the people who board the bus.They just rush through without stopping and even looking.One day 4 764s busses came and none of them stopped.This is shameful we pay the money and buy passes for these bus but the drivers dont stop
ankitbansal026

Aug 16, 2016

Ticket not Provided by Conductor

Bus conductors of orange bus do not give ticket even after taking the money. They say that we will take care if someone ask for ticket. It was not the first instance which took place today with me. I have faced the same instance many times. Today conductor of bus no. 761 refused to give me the ticket after collecting the money. Incident took place at madhuban chowk at around 11.00 AM. I want the government to seriously look into this matter.
parvinder sigroha

Aug 15, 2016

tickets not provided by conductor

On bus route no.764,
Vehicle no.-Dl 1 Pd 0056
Timing - nearly about 9:00pm at dwaraka mor
Conductor of the corresponding bus was sitted with his partner and they collect the ticket charges but not providing the ticket. Please take required action as soon as possible.
rahul_jha

Aug 11, 2016

No schedule of journey 418, 418A

I m regular traveler between Badarpur Border to Central Shahdara and there is always a problem that there is no any fix schedule of buses in morning for this route and some time 3-4 buses operate at the same time and some time we wait for more than 01 hour that is the reason the peoples are compel to travel in small buses (RTV) which is always packed badly,once i noticed that the Rtv driver was saying to the bus driver that don't start the bus now and come after i me. also the conductors keep the money with them-self and not giving tickets to all commuters.Some time they give tickets and some time not when the passengers ask for tickets they said don't worry no body is coming to check.

I just want to request you to the senior management please look in to the matter and take the strict action so that people can relive from waiting for long for the buses and travelling by the packed RTV and also management can get the proper benefits of this route as this route has huge number of travelers.
Priyank Sharma

Aug 11, 2016

conductor has not given the ticket after taking money

8 AUGUST 2016

07:20 AM

I AM TRAVELLING IN 883 KASHMIRI GATE TERMINAL . I AM TRAVELLING FROM UTTAM NAGAR TERMINAL TO VIKAS PURI .
I ASKED THE CONDUCTOR FOR THE TICKET. HE TAKEN MONEY FROM ME BUT NOT GIVEN THE TICKET I ASKED THREE TWO TIMES FOR THE TICKET BUT HE REFUSED TO GIVE THE TICKET.
I NOTED THE NUMBER OF BUS DL-1P-D 0651 .
AS A STUDENT OF CLASS 10 I WANTED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM .
PLEASE LOOK IN THE MATTER.

PRIYANK SHARMA
alston

Aug 5, 2016

Bus 624 Munirika to Anand Vihar

It was around 7:30PM and i was waiting for the bus 624 and thier route is Munirika to Anand Vihar. It's been an hour to standing on the bus stand and not even a single bus came in so, i thought it's better to take an auto rickshaw but suddenly the bus came in, which I've been waiting for long hour. I asked to conducter what's the time to move this bus in. He replied "this is not the bus which will move the first". So I wait for the another one. Time passed away and many more busses(624) came in but they replied the same as I spoke with the conducted earlier. Now it's 9:40PM and one of the 624 bus driver was trying move the bus from Munirika to Anand Vihar.However, I felt like he was driving a bullock cart. That's some real BULLSHIT.